36-The lust of them*
518 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Falling on the couch, Enki sealed her squeak by smashing his lips with hers. Rose was quick to adapt and embraced him as she finally got a taste of his tongue.

She hummed in pleasure as they fought over for dominance. It was a heated kiss of power with nothing, both lust and need for each other's skin.

He separated for a moment, letting out a hot breath. "Before we go any further, I'm a man of consent, so if you say no, I'll stop without argument. Do I have your consent to continue?"

Rose wasn't sure why, but hearing his ask even at this stage made Rose happy that he wanted her to sully know what she was getting into even though he knew the answer he wanted validation, "Yes, please can we fuck now?"

Grinning, he kissed her. His hands moved down to her large breast and squeezing her nipple hard made her lose the battle, allowing Enki to explore her mouth for pleasure.

Moments passed as the need for air separated them. Rose huffed, her chest rising and falling with her tongue out, wanting more.

The image only made him throb and harden once more. She pushed him on his. Back her eyes glowed in the darkness as she let out a pleased moan, feeling his erection throbbing against her.

She tore his shirt off, revealing his lean body, and went down, kissing and sucking her way up from his abdomen to his neck. All the while, she used her hand to caress his dick through the layer of clothing.

She licked, sucked and nipped him all over, leaving her mark on his upper body before arriving at his face. She locked lips with him in another battle for dominance.

"Grrr~" she growled as Enki pushed up and placed her on his lap. As they made out, he snaked his arms around her waist, lacking like a seatbelt for her as he grasped her dress and tore it apart.

"Ahn~" she moaned as one hand slipped under her red lingerie, sinking into her breasts and the other slowly made its way down to her hole.

Her hips move relentlessly, grinding against his dick, wanting to mount on him.

"Uuh!" she moaned, feeling his fingers slither their way in. She let out constant gasps as he started pumping her with two fingers.

"Look at me," he cupped her chin, wanting to see the reaction as his third finger slipped in. Her eyes flashed with glee as he increased his pace.

Feeling her walls tightening, he muffled her moans with a hungry kiss while his other hand moved up to her ears, rubbing them in all patterns until.

"Hmmm!" She muffled her eyes, becoming cloudy as her whole body spasmed, squirting a show on the floor. "Ah hah," she breathed as he leaned back on the couch.

"Look at the mess you made," he grinned, showing her his fingers dripping with her juice. She watched wide-eyed as he slurped it up and spread her legs.

She wanted to say something, but it all came out in shaky breaths. In the next moment, her back arched as she felt something slithering its way in. "Hyah!"

Her tail shook violently as slurping sounds echoed in the room. Her taste was unique but assumed it would've been better if he hadn't taken that wine with his strength. He lifted her by the leg and pushed his tongue in further.

He gripped her waist tightly, enjoying the soft skin he was gripping. He held her with one hand and the other went for her tail with a light tug. She mewled, her legs shaking and tightening around his face further.

'Aaaah! Don't stop please, I'm so close!' He saw the look in her eyes on the verge of tears of pleasure.

He coiled his tongue deeper and, letting go of her tail, he went for her clit with a tight squeeze and a jolt of pleasure shook her whole. "Uuuuh!" She couldn't hold her voice while squirting all over his face.

With that, he let her down gently and tore the rest of her clothing off. "Ah? What are you doing now?" she said, huffing as Enki got off and moved to the table.

"Enjoying desert." She turned back, the flames dancing behind him as he pulled out the cup of honey.

'Is he?' Her face blushed a new shade of red, and her heart raced to imagine what he was going to do and she loved it. Without a second thought, she sat up perfectly and opened her legs for him.

She shivered at the golden liquid covering her breasts, down to her stomach and thighs, and it made her hotter in his eyes. Feeling the greed and lust in his look, she smiled, lifting her arms.

"I'm all yours~"

He moved in dominating the kiss almost instantly, all the while his left down moved down pumping her with four fingers as the other snaked behind, pulling on her tail as he moved down to her neck licking and sucking the honey of her glistening skin.

Multiple areas of pleasure attacked her all at once her body overridden with pleasure as Enki made his way down to her breast leaving clear marks for her to see she lost herself in pleasure her eyes rolling back and tongue sticking out as Enki slurped the walls of her honey filled vagina.

The sweet taste of her nectar mixed with the honey became addicting to him as he slurped with more vigour.

-Slurp! -Slurp! -Slurp! -Slurp! -Slurp!

"Hyaaaa!" She came again in the face and, unlike before, he slurped it all, putting her in even more pleasure, as her cave was more sensitive than before.

"Ooooooh!" Her legs spasmed as she panted like an animal in heat.

Enki, finally removing himself, looked up to see her ahegao face with his ability sticking it to a special place in his memory.

It took a moment, but she regained herself and put Enki on the couch now, hungry she removed his pants seeing him stand at full mast, she gulped as the smell reached her nose she almost went down without hesitation but she got up and grabbed some honey from the table.

"Oh?"

"It's my turn now." She smiled, having recovered from her state.

Enki grunted, feeling the honey trickle down his dick to his base. Once done, he shuddered at the feeling of her tongue making its way from base to tip.

Rose went closer, giving him long and sensual licks. Enjoying his pre-cum mixing with the honey it made her pussy itch and drip wanting to feel it inside her after repeating it a handful of times along with fondling and sucking on his balls she doused his dick in more coat of honey-loving the groan that came out his mouth.

It was finally time Enki watched as she gripped his dick and swallowed the tip and slowly made her way down to the base in one go.

"Aah fuck!" He groaned as he felt her sucking and slurping his dick. He twitched, feeling the urge to release instantly.

Rose slowly began rotating her head and bringing it up and down her ears, twitched and her tail wagged, loving the taste.

Enki hit with a small wave of bliss that almost made him lose control clutched her ears making her hair stand on end and pushed her head further, she showed no sign of in fact she sandwiched his dick in between her breast and kept on pumping him.

The feeling of her boobs pressing against his cock as she moved it between her slippery peaks was bringing him to the edge as he let go of her as she continued, pumping and twisting her breasts to increase his pleasure.

"Ugh, I'm cumming!"

Rose felt his dick twitch and picked up the pace. She was eager to taste his milk and swallowed his dick, whole keeping it like that as it pulsed before spewing out his milk.

A loud grunt and slurping sounds echoed the room, she didn't stop slowly slurping every inch of honey and with the smile that was spewing out when she reached the rim of his dick did she shake her head lightly before popping off.

"Hah," a steamy breath escaped her as she drank it down. The taste and scent intoxicated her and when she saw his dick rising once more, she felt elated. A king doesn't go down in one fight.

Before he could speak, he felt her warm tongue sliding all over his shaft once more. Enki was having the time of his life. Feeling Rose's rough lips on his dick and her hands fondling his wet balls was the best.

Seeing her eyes glow and dart up to him as she did it while masturbating, he felt immense pleasure and closed his eyes, leaning back low. Groans were coming out of his throat.

They filled the room with nothing but slurping sounds that lasted for a while. Again Enki felt the urge to come and this time, not warning her, plugged her head down as he released everything in her throat.

He felt her continue sucking and slurping as he let go.

-Slurp! -Slurp! -Slurp! -Slurp! -Pop!

"Ahn," she breathed out, having swallowed every drip of his second load, she climbed up and sat on his lap, showing her empty clean mouth her tail wagged as he cupped he and brought her in for another heated make-out session.

As Enki groped her breast and ass, he felt power once more. His dick slammed against something moist, twitching violently as her pussy dripped, her juices lubricating his dick.

Both peered into each other's eyes, coming to the same agreement.

13