37-Graduating Into Manhood*
1.5k 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Both peered into each other's eyes, coming to the same agreement. His dick twitched relentlessly, wanting to be plunged inside her.

Rose, with misty eyes, held the tip of his dick, placing it right at her entrance. The feeling made her shudder with pleasure.

Enki, not waiting, gripped her ass firmly and plunged her down. "Hyah!" She moaned, his dick opening her walls straight inside her. She squealed and latched onto him, biting his shoulder to muffle her moan.

Enki was in a moment of bliss feeling the wet slippery slope that is her inside squeezing his dick. He basked in it before lifting her ass, hearing her yelps and gasps, and bringing it back down.

"Uh!" He grunted, her walls sandwiching his dick even further. She clawed at his back, letting out her sweet voice.

He lifted her again and rammed her down, again and again, driving her over the edge he let go with one hand and cupped her chin bringing her in for a sloppy tongue kiss and groped her breasts squeezing on her nipples.

"Mmm~"

The sounds of squelching and flesh slapping each other echoed throughout the room, Enki was in pure bliss not wanting this to end, he moved his hand grabbing her by her thighs he stood up and pumped into her as he moved her up and down reaching further into her walls.

"Hah, Hah, Hah! Hah!" she moaned, staring into his eyes. Having no control, she let him move her up and down, "the table."

She managed to say and Enki pushed everything aside and placed her on her back and lifted her legs in a v and rammed into her further.

"Aaah! Fuuuck!" She moaned, her eyes rolling back and went tongue slipping out.

Seeing her expression drove Enki to continue thrusting faster, harder. The table was shaking, threatening to break he felt her tightness slipping in and out of her womb.

'T-this feels so good!' She grunted, going down to kiss her as their tongue swirled as they sucked on the sweet exchange of saliva.

-Pah! -Pah! -Pah! -Crack!

He pounded her harder and soon the table gave way and they fell. It neither noticed too enthralled in the sex. The motion of them falling pushed him further inside stretching her inside.

"Oooooh!" she moaned again, her sweet voice powering his sex drive even more.

Her tight squeezing made him shiver as his dick pulsed, wanting to release, "Inside, don't worry!" She muttered before pulling him in for a kiss with a powerful thrust. He released his milk inside. The warm liquid spewed out, and she shivered to feel the warmth radiate.

Both huffed and continued kissing, relishing in the feeling, "more," they both said at the same time. Enki moved his hands to grope her breasts and pinch her nipples until she mewled, loving his handiwork.

She mewled, feeling his dick rise again inside of her. Enki kept it inside and left her legs, putting them in the matting press. "Ahn~"

Slowly, he pumped her back and forth into her. The feeling of her slippery walls clinging to him was pure bliss. Like a king, he felt the need to dominate her. Restricting her movement was one step. The next, he went to kiss her.

It was a heated battle for domination as they exchanged saliva. With his free hand, he won the battle. He groped her breast and twisted her nipples, earning mewls and moans from her; he moved his hands to her fluffy ears.

This action caused her pussy to tighten on him. He separated, relishing the feeling and her face. Her tongue sticking out, her eyes filled with lust and her breasts jiggling as he rammed into her. It was all too well.

"Cm here," she said, barely audible, forming a smile and opening her arms. Enki accepted her embrace as she moved her legs, wrapping them around his waist.

He lifted her, gripping her ass and moving her in a rhythm, pumping himself further into her body, "Rose, I want more," he growled and yanked her tail and spanked her.

"Uu!" She mewled her hair, standing on end, "Hah more~"

-Pah! -Pah! -Pah!

Without delay he spanked her more, pumping his dick after into her. She tightened her grip, gritting her teeth. Her walls convulsed and his dick pulsed at the same time they were both coming.

"Almost there!"

They locked lips as with one powerful slap he trusted deep inside her, cumming with all his strength, "Aah!"

"Mn~" he groaned at the feeling.

Both wheezed exhausted Rose with shaky legs separated herself from him feeling the warm liquid slip out and drip down her leg, "Hah, hah," she huffed and got on her hands and knees keeping her hips raised above her head she wagged her tail showing his glorious pussy lips.

The light of the fireplace and seeing him seemed to trickle down her leg, it spurred his dick up once again. He wanted to plug that hole and keep it in.

He got down on his knees and plunged right in.

"Uuuuh!" she squealed, feeling it ramp past her walls and straight into her baby maker. Enki let out a low groan and started moving his hips faster than ever before. With every pump, he felt her walls tighten, not wanting to let go.

Rose let out a constant moan and a high-pitched squeal when Enki pulled her tail and spanked her until he tinted her cheeks red. The mix of pleasure and pain was driving her mad.

"Ah~ Ahn! E-Enki d-don't stop even if Uuu~ I lose consciousness kay?" She said with another pitched moan as she felt his dick bulge in size. She looked back at the lustful eyes that matched her own.

Enki didn't stop and kept ramming her faster. He went down and grabbed her, breast ploughing like animals in heat. Kissin each other sloppily as they continued to fuck. They filled the entire night with lustful moans as the two fucked to their heart's content.

...

The morning light came and shined through the window of the house. In Rose's bedroom, low moans and squelching sounds echoed inside Enki laid back and Rose straddled him, shaking her hips.

They riddled their bodies with love bites and claw marks. Rose's hair was messy and wet as she gyrated her hips.

Enki laid back, his hands clasping her ass. They had been at it for nearly three hours. He could keep going on account of his high endurance and she continued not having had sex in so long.

"I'm coming again," he said and pushed his hips up farther, letting out a pleased sigh Rose the same as she fell on him.

Enki snaked his arms around her. The wolf girl lifted her face to meet his and went in for a kiss. It was a sloppy one accompanied by Enki's hand moving to her ass and tail, spanking it lightly and pulling on it.

"Mn~ Huff, I can't feel my legs," she whispered to him, too tired to speak normally.

He kissed her forehead, moving his hands back up to wrap around her and brush her hair still connected with his dick inside her walls and he wanted to keep it that way. He pecked her cheeks, letting her use him as a pillow.

'I think I love you,' Rose thought, wrapping her arms around him, finding the rhythm of his heartbeat soothing. She let her exhaustion take over and fell asleep.

Enki soon followed, occasionally squeezing her body with his dick semi-hard and twitching inside of her pussy. Both slept blissfully, looking into each other's embrace.

He graduated and was no longer a virgin with a foxy babe by his side. He promised to take care of and protect with his all. Whatever comes next, he'll be ready to face it.

16