Chapter 103: Pick Your Options
289 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belongs to their respected authors and owners.

'thoughts'

"Active skill name or magic spell"

'Active skill name or magic spell in thought'

"Activation phrase"

'Activation Phrase in thoughts'

"speech"

action*

time*

noise*

Gaia/gamer system talking

[Skill Name] - Passive or Active - Lvl.1/100 - EXP: 0% - MP cost: or none

Description: Info on skill

[Item Name] - Rank: F- to EX - Durability: 1 to Unbreakable - ATK: 0 to N/A

Description: Info on the item

[Title] - Info


Chapter 103: Pick Your Options

The next day*

Year 36: Day 205: Prison

-Ragna's [The Sword God's Cultivation Body]'s POV-

(Unknown Forest)

Appearing in an unknown forest while scouting the area before sending down the rest of my family into this universe, that Ryun picked out among the others. 'I wonder why Ryun picked this universe?' I thought to myself as I try to ignore the roar of the Greek monsters chasing after a group of kids. 'Knowing, Erza. She wants to help them... Eh, fuck it. I'll do this to get some debts or something.'

So, before I bring my family down from the [Ark]. I use the [Renewal Taekwondo: Step Technique]. A [Movement Technique] that speeds up and increasing the evasion rate by moving forward while charging directions of going left and right. However, I use this to move in between the monsters while delivering instant killing blows while continue to move closer and closer to the group of kids and at the same time lowering the monsters' numbers.

In a matter of seconds; I appear next to the group of kids, where I instantly knew who they are. Not that it was hard, to begin with since this is the universe Ryun picked and the timeline she wanted for the family to enter.

The group of kids before my eyes. Thalia Grace, Daughter of Zeus. Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena. Luke Castellan, Son of Hermes. And Grover Underwood, their satyr protector, where they are traveling to Camp Half-Blood. However, they are being chased by monsters from the Underworld that are under the control of Hades.

"Don't go too far from if you want to live." I said to the kids, then use the [Ssam-Su Taekkyeon Secret Technique: Inferno Kick]. Of course, I held back a bit, but not too much. As it looks like I use enough strength to kill almost all these Greek monsters with a single fire kick and also causing the forest to be caught on fire as well. Which is an accident, really. "Whoops. I should have held back even more from the look of it." I mumble thoughts out loud, ignoring Grover letting out a goat sound of panic.

As for the remaining surviving monsters. I fired off multiple [Finger Jabs], instantly killing them with a single tap. And now, there are more monsters remain in the area to cause harm to the kids.

BOOM!*

The sound of thunder caused the kids behind me to flinch at the sudden loud noise from above.

I raise an eyebrow, where I figure Zeus must be pissed about something, but I didn't like the way the thunderclouds seem to be charging up for an attack. So, I decided to do something about it.

"[Call the Wind]." I spoke out softly, where I took control over the wind, causing them to become black as night and covering the entire sky, surpassing the thunderclouds without a doubt. Then, will the black winds to be turned into a black dragon that let out a roar that shakes the entire world itself before it charges straight at me, causing the kids behind me to scream in terror.

Yet, instead of the black dragon crashing down on us. The black dragon begins to shrink in size quickly until I'm holding a black sword that just absorbs the light around me and making the area seem darker than normal.

With a simple swing of the black sword, that's not too fast nor slow, at the space in front of me, where I use the [Omega Sword Dao: Space Sword Dao] to inflict damage to Zeus from afar. But, not enough to cause Zeus' death, even if I could have if I put in a bit more strength in my swing. But, at least there are no longer any thunderclouds.

Of course, I didn't stop just there and made sure to inflict damage to Zeus' soul or core, whichever that hold him from fading from existence. This alone should be enough to tell the gods of this world, that I can and will kill them if they dare go against me. 'But, if some idiots still didn't get the message. Well, I'm sure their deaths won't be much concern on my conscious. After all, I have killed many gods in the past.'

I deactivate [Call the Wind], causing the black sword to disappear from my hand.

Afterward, I bring Ryun, Erza, and Pyrrha down. Completely ignoring the kids behind me and their shocked looks.

"Oh, good you saved them. This made it much easier for Erza's test." Ryun noticed the kids behind her god/husband right away. "Erza, these kids, pick which one and guide them into becoming a hero. Let's see how much progress you made under my teaching." Of course, Ryun is still a little concerned about her little gift continues to have the whole idea of being a hero and turning others into a hero too, weirdly enough.

Erza frowns a little due to the fact, that she was forced to leave her friends back in the Fairy Tail universe with her other half/adopted siblings. But, Erza knew there are certain people she can't go against for 90% of the time unless she wanted to be put through something worse than death, and death isn't something horrible to Erza, who has died before already.

Pyrrha tilts her head, as she looks at the kids, with one of them being younger than her and two others, not including the boy with goat legs, should be a few years older than her current physical body.

"I will be right back." I whisper to Ryun before disappearing from the mortal realm.

(Percy Jackson Universe: Unknown)

I appear in a void of space of nothingness. Then, point in front of me where I use [Rejection] and the [Sword God Magic] prevent all entities of the mythology realms from touching my family and those that fall under my family's protection. Afterward, I made a fist, crushing those that have noted my entry into the mortal realm and planning to do something to me and my family by making it so they are extremely weakened, to the point of fading from existence.

To make sure even those primordial entities in this universe could even have the chance of thinking about doing anything to me. Including those that have a domain over space and time itself. I affect the entire universe, checking for sure there no [Reincarnators] from outside this universe before taking ownership over it, but didn't plan on merging it with the home universe.

Afterward, I check which gods and goddesses I should take over their status, where I found a few [Karma Threads] just barely forming with me. Among them, that has the fastest are the Monkey King and Jade Emperor. Both are actually slowing fading away and with me replacing them. Then again, I have the [Profession: Immortal God Sun Wukong] and the [Title: The Jade Emperor].

The Monkey King I can understand, but the other one makes me a little confused because it's just a title, then I just toss it up as something my broken Gamer's ability and guess the title for [The Jade Emperor] making me replace the one in this universe during my stay here. But, I rather not have any laws in this universe to be placed on me. Therefore, I made some changes with the help of [Archive] and [Rejection], along with other [Skills]. In a matter of seconds, everything is done and I return back with my family.

(Unknown Forest)

"Back, so what I miss?" I ask Ryun, where I watch Erza speaking with the kids while Pyrrha is standing next to her older sister with a gentle smile on her face.

"Nothing much, other than Erza is trying to recruit these kids to become her students, for becoming heroes instead of going at it slow by taking only one student. So far, I have no idea if those kids are willing or not due to the goat kid's presence." Ryun whispered to her god/husband. "Plus, I got the feeling, that they are too afraid of rejecting Erza's offer to be her students when it was revealed that she is your Daughter."

"Right... Anyway, I'm curious why you pick this universe." I said to my wife while not bother to listen in the conversation between Erza and the Greek kids. Grinning a little, where I detected more Greek monsters coming right in our current location. 'Look like some of the Greek gods didn't understand my warning.' I send a message to Ryun via [Archive] before I slowly step away from the area.

Then, using pure raw speed, I disappear from the area and appear right in the middle of the Greek monsters that are heading to where Ryun and the others are. The Greek monsters themselves are surprised by my appearance and before they could even attack me. I use [Finger Jab] multiple times. Turning these Greek monsters into golden dust. A sign that they have been killed.

Using the [Gate of Babylon] to draw out the [Sword of Totsuka]. Grabbing the sake jar with my right hand, then inject [Sword Qi] inside it, causing the liquid inside the gourd to come out and shaped into a clear water-like blade.

Now, with a weapon in hand. I channel the [Omega Sword Dao: Sword Space Dao] through the [Sword of Totsuka] to cut the space itself. Creating a portal for me to use to transport to another location.

Not wasting any time, I walk through it and head to where the Greek gods are. Since it looks like I have to personally deal with them after sending another batch of Greek monsters when I just finished dealing with the first one.

(Olympus)

"FUCK! HE COMING!"

The moment I enter Olympus. I heard someone cursing and see multiple attacks, from the range of arrows, trident, lightning bolt, bullets, etc. Coming straight at me as I exit the portal I created with the [Sword Space Dao].

Channeling the [Immortal Ending Sword Dao] through the [Sword of Totsuka], then with a single sword slash. Extinguishing all attacks, including the one behind the first ones and the same with the next after the second ones. Until even the symbol of powers of all the Greek gods is destroyed.

The look of horror on the Greek gods would have normally made me feel a little excited in the past, but now, I find it normal and boring. 'If I didn't hold back on the [Immortal Ending Sword Dao]. These Greek gods would have been killed instantly and fade from existence.' I calmly walk towards them while creating a [Kekkai] around the entire Olympus, with the [Kekkia] being using together with the [Immortal Trapping Sword Dao] to prevent these Greek gods from escaping.

Afterward, using a bunch of [Restrictions] on the Greek gods, except for one, stopping them from continuing to attack me.

I tune out all the threats made from these Greek gods and focus on one, who seems to not be too afraid of me nor dared to attack me. From what I can tell by this Greek goddess, Hestia, she knew facing me will never have the chance of winning, no matter what, and can easily tell that I held back this entire time. 'Yet, she doesn't even bother to try to stop her family from attacking me nor persuade them from threatening me.' I noted a part of Hestia's character sheet, where she is just tired, very tired. But, also someone who will never betray her family no matter what, even with how cruel they are in many ways.

Therefore, for someone like Hestia. I will do her a single favor. By giving her the choice of deciding the fate of her family.

I throw the [Sword of Totsuka] over to Hestia, who look at me in surprise as she held the [Sword of Totsuka], that's still active Then, with the rest of her family and herself, pale in absolute horror as I release the presence of the [Immortal Exterminating Sword Dao]. The power to emanate with the terror of destroying the heavens and extinguishing the earth as it was pierced and decisive. Completely silencing all of them before I stop releasing the presence of the [Immortal Exterminating Sword Dao].

"You have two choices." I said to Hestia, not even giving the other Greek gods a glance. "You are to stab each of your family with that sword, where it shall seal them inside the sake jar. Trapping them into an illusory world for all eternity and shall become the only one, who will guard the sword forever alone. That's your first choice. The second is for me to kill them all by myself while you watch one by one of your family members dying before your eyes. Fading from existence to never return alive, even with all the Greek demigods' worship for their return. This is the price your family has earned the moment they sent another wave of monsters."

I equip myself with the [Blade of Tathagata]. Then, equip the [Robe of the Sage] and activate the [Wisdom of The Sage] along with the [Jade Emperor's Physical Power]. Finally, the [Title: The Jade Emperor]. Forming the full set.

DING!*

You have equipped the [Robe of the Sage]. Gain increase in END stat x [Profession: The Gamer]'s Level: 100. Increase RES stat: All Physical by Tier 5: 50%.

DING!*

You have activated the [Skill: Wisdom of The Sage]. Gain access to [Creation], [Vital Energy Manipulation], [Technique Mimicry], and [Fundamental Force Manipulation].

DING!

You have activated the [Skill: Jade Emperor's Physical Power]. Increase all physical stats x [Profession: The Gamer]'s Level: 100. Duration: Base END/1000 per second. Gain access to [Stats Transfer].

DING!*

The [Title: The Jade Emperor]'s hidden effects are activated due to having the full [Skills Set] activated. Increase all effects by 100x.

"[The Jade Emperor]?!" Athena cried out in shock, causing the other to be shocked as well.

While I, on the other hand, just raise an eyebrow from having my title discovered straight away the moment I finish activating/equipping everything. 'I wonder what happens if I use the [Sword God Magic].' I thought to myself. As the [Sword God Magic] is much, much more powerful than [The Jade Emperor's Skills Set] and gears.

"Jade Emperor..." Hestia spoke softly, hesitating about what she should do. "Could you forgive my family?" Hestia has met the Jade Emperor by chance in the past, but the one before her and her family isn't the same person. In fact, this person is even more powerful than the Jade Emperor she met in the past, causing Hestia to wonder if the one she met in the past has been slain by this person, that give off the same, or more like a much stronger presence of the Jade Emperor.

"I don't know, could you ask for the forgiveness of those that have been wronged by your family?" I ask back as I use [Ninjutsu] while using the [Chain Combo Magic] to link with the [Archive] and [Rejection]. Among other [Skills] to produce realistic illusions while carrying the presence of the deceased's souls. All done in a matter of seconds before all the Greek gods are now being surrounded by multiple spirits of the dead that have been cruelty harmed by the Greek gods with evil intention.

Hestia looks at all the countless souls flying around all the place, with most of them screaming for the deaths of her family. Honestly, Hestia just knew, that there will be a time her family would end up being killed one way or another with all the deaths her family causes during their time as gods. She just didn't think it would be the cause of someone from a different pantheon. Yet, Hestia has this gut feeling, this Jade Emperor didn't bother to come here because of her family's past deeds. But, something else.

"I'll give you 10 minutes to decide." I said to Hestia while I kept my eyes on Hestia. I made sure to prevent the Greek gods from doing something to annoy me and I end up killing them sooner. As for those above these Greek gods in the Greek pantheon. The primordial and titans. I've already gained ownership over this universe; therefore, these entities have no ways of countering me at all. As I have left no loopholes and have [Rejection] fully preventing them from coming up any methods to regain back control over this universe. So, no one will be able to save these Greek gods at all.

I glance over to the rest of the Greek gods, where all of them are shouting at Hestia to use the [Sword of Totsuka] and attack me with it. Since Hestia's movements weren't sealed unlike the rest of them. 'I wonder if they haven't noticed that I also have a sword in my hand to deal with Hestia if she tries to attack me. Then again, it seems this version of the Greek gods wasn't that bright in the head with the way they are acting. Making me wonder if I have entered a version of the Percy Jackson where most of the gods are just plain stupid in general.'

In a way, this could also be one of those betrayal universes, where the Greek demigod/main character, or whatever, got betrayed by everyone else and will get their revenge by teaming up with some other Greek gods or titans or someone much more powerful than Greek gods. 'I wouldn't be surprised if I do a deep scan of this universe, to find out the truth if this is the case.' I mentally shook my head in disbelief at the way these Greek gods are acting instead of being wise and so on due to their experiences of being as gods over the years.

Once the 10 minutes are up. I begin to walk over to Hestia, who looks back at me with lifeless eyes. I didn't care about this and continue walking towards her until I stand before Hestia, with only a few feet in between us. But, this distance alone doesn't really matter because I can still cut down Hestia instantly if needed.

"So, what is your choice, Hestia?" I ask the Greek goddess while she continues to stare at me, where both of us completely ignore the other Greek gods shouting at Hestia to do something. After all, she is the eldest and last Olympus. Born first and the last to join the family.

"If I seal away my family and continue to guard this gourd, to stop others from releasing them. Is there anything I must know while guarding this gourd?" Hestia rather keeps her family alive, prison, but safe. Better than having her entire family fade from existence.

"Nothing other than, never to release them from their prison and that you will have to also watch over all the Greek and Roman demigods. Of course, some of them may train under my Daughter. This is mostly to allow my Daughter to experience what it's like to raise a hero and how these heroes develop in their life. Afterward, I and my family will leave this world. But, you still won't be allowed to release your family from their prison." I said to Hestia, who looks like her heart is about to break. I lean a bit closer until my mouth is near Hestia's left ear while I use [Rejection] to prevent others from hearing my voice. "If you manage to prevent your family from escaping for at least a thousand years. Then, they will be reborn and you'll be able to raise them to be better people compared to who they are right now. You now have the chance of gaining a loving family, that doesn't have their past deeds attached to them." I made sure to tell this to Hestia as a way to motivate her and secretly place a few [Restrictions] onto the [Sword of Totsuka] to make what I said true.

Standing up straight, I can see the joy in Hestia's eyes, and I can say for sure, that even she is very selfish like the rest of her family. But, at least she is better than the rest. Since all she needs to do is wait a thousand years, something too long for many; however, to a goddess like Hestia, who is pretty much immortal as long she has people who believe in her. She will always continue to live on.

"Now, I've already stopped your family from running away or protecting themselves. The only thing left is for you to do the deed." I said to Hestia, no longer preventing the others from hearing my voice. Silencing the Greek gods, to stop them from trying their best to persuade Hestia from sealing them away. I gave Hestia a look, that told her to hurry up.

Hestia took a deep breath before stabbing each of her family, causing her heart to ache every time she stabs one and personally watches them being sealed into the sake jar she holding. By the time Hestia sealed her entire family. She had long been silently crying and continue to now as she hugs the gourd in her arms, where the liquid blade disappears inside the gourd along with the last Greek god was sealed away.

"From this point on. You'll be the one to rule the Greek pantheon for the next thousand years. To show you a bit more mercy. I shall prevent the other pantheons from invading the Greek pantheon. However, you must inform the demigods, both Greek and Roman, that they have some places in the world they must never step in at all or risk the wrath of the other pantheons. But, of course, there may be some accidents in the future and I shall allow you to use your sealed family's [Domains] as long you hold onto the [Sword of Totsuka]." I point at the gourd in Hestia's arms, where I place a few more [Restrictions] to allow Hestia to use the [Sword of Totsuka] as a medium to use the other Greek gods' powers. "As for minor gods and anything else in the Greek pantheon. You'll rule over them as well. Now, I shall return back to my family. If you want to speak to me. You know where to find me since I'll allow you to detect me anywhere in the world." With that said, I disappear from Olympus and head back to where my family is.

(Camp Half-Blood)

I raise an eyebrow at the tension, where most of the demigods and other Greek mythology entities are staring at my family with dread, with only Thalia and Luke being fine near them. Annabeth, on the other hand, is staring at everyone else in awe, to see so many people like her.

'Well. I can say, that someone must have notified everyone about something big happen on Olympus.' I thought to myself, where I see some of the demigods and others holding onto weapons. Debating on rather fight my family or not. This is a foolish thing to do. 'Maybe I should call for Hestia to come down, to talk with these people. Would save me the trouble of having to deal with these kids personally, or maybe let Erza and Pyrrha try to get them to lower their guard down by talking or beat them down into submission. Options. Options. Which one to pick?'

10