Chapter 13: LUCK STAT FOR THE WIN!
2.3k 3 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belongs to their respected authors and owners.

'thoughts'

"Active skill name or magic spell"

'Active skill name or magic spell in thought'

"Activation phrase"

'Activation Phrase in thoughts'

"speech"

*action*

time*

noise*

Gaia/gamer system talking

[Skill Name] - Passive or Active - Lvl.1/100 - EXP: 0% - MP cost: or none

Description: Info on skill

[Item Name] - Rank: F- to EX - Durability: 1 to Unbreakable - ATK: 0 to N/A

Description: Info on the item

[Title] - Info


Chapter 13: LUCK STAT FOR THE WIN!

The next day*

Day 63: Testing

(Continent: Europe: Country: Scandinavia)

After what happened yesterday; our relationship grew and I would like to say it's a good thing. However, I really hated how I didn't gain a single point of EXP while killing those town people back there, but it looks like my guess about the restriction of stopping me from grinding on low-level mobs.

Sadly, I didn't get the chance to use either of my [Slayer Magic] to test out if I still gain EXP for those two skills by killing with them. Still, wonder why [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic] requires killing like [Fire Devil Slayer Magic] when it's a support type [Magic] as well. So I should still be able to gain EXP by using healing on Esdeath.

Right now, Esdeath is sleep and still leaking sperm out of her pussy and butthole on the bed, with a blissful smile on her sleeping face. But, I didn't really care about the bed getting dirty anymore since I could clean that up easily. Really glad I got the [Archive] or I wouldn't know how to clean up all the stuff around here. Even the toilet would be a big problem for me.

Well, [Fire Devil Slayer Magic] doesn't really leave behind any odor when the fire burns anything to ashes. So, that's a good thing I guess.

Testing one of my guesses on seeing if I could gain any EXP for my [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic] without having to use it to kill something. I start my experiment by using the [Enchantment Creation Magic].

[Enchantment Creation Magic]:

Form: Magic Circle - MP Varies

Effect: Binding special magical effect onto the target - MP Varies

Target: Anything within the Magic Circle - 1 MP

Name: Workshop

DING!*

Calculating...

Form: Magic Circle - MP Varies = 1 MP per 1-meter radius

Effect: Binding special magical effect onto the target - MP Varies = Form x number of magical effects

Target: Anything within the Magic Circle - 1 MP = Effect x 2

DING!*

Successfully in creating a spell for [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic]!

DING!*

[Workshop] - MP cost: Varies | Minimum: 2 MP

I take out a random sword out of the [Gate of Babylon] and cast [Workshop] in front of me, where a white circle appears in front of me and on the ground, with unknown symbols written on the line of the [Magic Circle].

But, I wasn't done just yet and needed to do something the case this whole thing fails and blow up on me. Which is why I will have a pre-program [Hundred Gauntlets] ready to activate it if things go south.

[Hundred Gauntlets]:

Target: [Workshop]'s target - 3 MP

Cause: Failure of binding special magical effects onto the target - 9 MP

Effect: Destruction of the target, the [Workshop], explosions, and unknown side effects - 11 MP

Time: 5 seconds - 5 MP

Trigger: Upon using [Workshop] - 3 MP

Cost: 31 MP

DING!*

[Hundred Gauntlets] level up 1 time!

I blink at this and maybe I should have come up with pre-program for my [Hundred Gauntlets] more often if I could level it up like this.

Now, let see if this would work. I place the sword over the [Workshop], which caused the sword to float 5 meters above ground, same size as the [Workshop] in radius. Then begin the next stage.

I send in [Mana] into the [Workshop] while activating [Archive] to help me put in the magical effects to bind onto the sword.

[Archive]:

Program Name: [Workshop Input]

Main Feature: Choosing which magical effects to send into [Workshop].

Target: [Workshop]: [Empire Common Sword]

Input: Increase the [Empire Common Sword]'s sharpness by 10%.

Output: [Empire Common Sword]'s sharpness raise by 10% and decrease durability by 20 points permanently.

I frown at this, then use [Sha Naqba Imuru] to check on the [Empire Common Sword].

[Empire Common Sword +1] - Rank: E+ - Durability: 80/80 - ATK: 165 (150 + 10%)

Description: A mass production of low quality of a [Common Sword] for the soldier of the Empire. Due to the low quality, the [Enchantment] placed on this [Common Sword] caused a side effect of decreasing the durability as a result.

Enchantment Effect: Increase blade's sharpness by 10% at the cost of 20 max points of durability for permanent effect.

"Oh." I mumble to myself, but wonder if I could make it so the weapon wouldn't lose any durability in the first place.

I blink for a moment, and quickly check on my [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic] and found out it leveled up twice now. Showing that [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic] could still be level up by creating spells from it and using other spells on something else and doesn't have to be used to kill. Making me feel a bit stupid that [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic] is completely different from the [Fire Devil Slayer Magic].

Forgetting the important facts that [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic] could still be level up without killing at all since the skill still counts as a support skill as well as an offensive skill. But, why it didn't earn any EXP whenever I use the healing spells until I realize they are [Tier 1 Healing Spell] mostly just for practical use and easier to cast as well. No wonder the [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic] didn't get any EXP since then, but with [Workshop] it should.

"So much time. Wasted." I mumble to myself and wonder why I keep putting [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic] together with [Fire Devil Slayer Magic] in the category of only gaining EXP through killing only. And not try out the other effects to see if it gives EXP or not.

DING!*

For realizing a simple mistake this whole time. Your intelligent stat increased by 1.

And I just got mocked by my Gamer's ability. How sad is that? Nonetheless, with my other skills at a decent level now. With some already in the 40s level range while some are still below it. Not to mention I still have some skill at level 1 still. Sadly, it's hard or almost impossible to gain EXP for those skills.

"Well, this is another good way to level up my [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic] without having to use it on a living being or kill one." I thought out loud in a tired tone.

At the end of the day, the end result of some of the [Empire Common Sword] was destroyed beyond repair as the durability went from 100 to 0 and literally turned to dust.

Sure, I could 'revive' the sword back to its original state before I place [Enchantment] on them, but the downside wasn't worth it after a few tests to be sure. Found out, the price was the equal amount of [Mana] I put into the [Enchantment] of the [Empire Common Sword] would be included the cost of using the [Hundred Gauntlets] to 'revive' the sword.

Yeah, it wasn't worth it, but after so many tests for the entire day. I gained 21 levels for [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic] shockingly and I should have done this sooner than I thought. But, now with [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic] at level 40. Meaning I have to use it to kill something or use it on something that would be enough to earn me EXP for it.

Nonetheless, I'm happy to have the [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic] at level 40 now, but wished the [Fire Devil Slayer Magic] could earn more EXP easier and faster like the rest of my other skills without killing. Well, that's my guess why it doesn't go beyond level 40 besides maybe a few selected skills or have a harder requirement to earn EXP for it.

As for [Hundred Gauntlets]; well, I manage to level it up to 30 near the end of the day with how many times I had to use it with [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic]. So that's 7 levels worth of EXP for the [Hundred Gauntlets].

Furthermore, I unlocked the 6th Effect of the [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic] after reaching level 30, which I passed it already. The ability to consume elements other than the one belonging to that [Dragon Slayer Magic]. Mean, I gain access to the [Dual Element Dragon Mode].

Now, thanks to this, I can just eat Esdeath's ice and gain [Hail Dragon Mode]. But, I haven't got the chance to test this out yet and rather focus on the present things and not be too distracted. I will try this out later on.

As for the 7th Effect of the [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic]; I need to get it to level 60 before it's unlocked.

The next day*

Day 66: Practices Make Perfect

(Continent: Europe: Country: Scandinavia)

After yesterday of an entire day's worth of experiments, but I'm only left with 10 [Empire Common Sword +4] while the rest are gone. Yup, these [Empire Common Sword] could only hold 4 [Enchantment] before the 5th one would destroy it.

But, I still haven't applied these new [Enchantment] on [Skiajati] or [Korosu]. Mostly the latter would just eat the [Enchantment]'s [Mana] before the [Enchantment] would bind itself onto the [Korosu]. As for [Skiajati]; well, losing 20 max points of the durability is a major loss for me. And I like to keep it at 1000 durability if possible.

Tried to increase durability, but end up losing the sharp edge at the result in a few swords. So yeah, going to need to figure out it later in the future.

Currently, I'm testing out my [Cleave Sword Intent] to see how much [Sword Qi] is needed to use it at the minimum and found out it double the amount compared to [Sword Intent]. While 1 [Sword Qi] for [Sword Intent] would be normal, but for [Cleave Sword Intent] I need 2 [Sword Qi] at the minimum to use it similar to [Sword Intent].

Furthermore, [Cleave Sword Intent] is a lot sharper and faster than the normal [Sword Intent], then again, [Cleave Sword Intent] use a balance of speed and power.

Power comes from the [Sword Qi] itself and the speed come from me. So it's kind of hard to use as well. Since I have to balance out the speed with the amount of [Sword Qi] I use or else the [Sword Qi] will go back into [Sword Intent] instead.

The [Cleave Sword Intent] may come with lots of powerful abilities, but the requirement to use it is more strict.

But, not that hard for someone like me who masted all the [Basic Movements of the Sword Skills]. So if it was someone else, then [Cleave Sword Intent] would be a hard thing to use.

All I have to do is adjust the amount of [Sword Qi] I could handle with my own speed, with or without the help of skills increasing it. Practices make perfect.

And practices require resources and time, meaning, I had to waste all of my [Sword Qi] I saved up to now to get used to using the [Cleave Sword Intent]. Lucky for me, I gained 1 level for [Pumba] for doing so.

I managed to create my third [Sword Technqiue] for the [Cleave Sword Intent]. With the first being [Space Cut] and [Time Cut]. For the third, I created the [Short Cut]. The irony of the name since the name from a game I liked to play with a character having an ability to use 'shortcut' to teleport themselves to a different area.

Yup, [Short Cut] is mostly both [Space Cut] and [Time Cut] together for long-distance travel, but require using 1000 [Sword Qi] to cover my entire body to literally cut in space and time while shortening the distance. Doesn't matter the distance as long I have been there in person. Sadly, I haven't figure out how to do dimensional travel with it or parallel travel either. Not to mention multiverse travel yet, just world travel for now.

Nonetheless, I'm glad to get this third [Sword Technique]; well, more like another [Movement Technique] that's under the [Pumba] skill. And with [Short Cut] taking all my [Sword Qi] afterward for the last jump.

But, creating more [Sword Qi] isn't any problem for me any longer. With 1000 HP now. I can create 10 [Sword Qi] a second. After I use [Touki] one more time to increase my max HP so I don't end up killing myself.

However, Esdeath demands me to take her with me while I was creating my [Sword Qi] though. So, I just take her along and she would create an ice dome with her inside it to protect herself from me whenever I use the [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic] to eat the air.

End of the day's result: 1 hour for [Touki] to increase my physical one more time. Giving me 1010 HP. Leaving me 10 HP if I use 1000 HP + 1000 MP to create 10 [Sword Qi]. 10 [Sword Qi] per second x 60 seconds = 600 [Sword Qi] easy, but I have to be outside and further away from Esdeath to do so. And taking a second break in between to make the air in the area to last long before I have to switch spots.

With Esdeath following along without any trouble, and by that, Esdeath made me carry her the whole time whenever I switch spots and Esdath having to recreate more ice domes to protect herself.

I did this enough until I reach an hour worth of creating [Sword Qi] with this setting. Giving me a grand total of 36000 [Sword Qi] as long I move from area to area to eat the air while I use up my HP and MP to create new [Sword Qi].

By the time I create 1 hour worth of [Sword Qi]. It was night time already and I went back home to spend the night with Esdeath back in the log house.

The next day*

Day 67: Another Method

(Continent: Europe: Country: Scandinavia)

"Ragna. When are we going out to find an Akuma or something worth doing? Not that training isn't worth doing, but I'm getting bored and rather not spend too much time in training before I end up making up more mistakes due to the lack of progress." Esdeath said to me as she finished putting on her clothes.

I stare at Esdeath's legs, with my semen going down her legs, her bare legs, as she rather not wear her high-heeled boots. Since it would get stained with my semen. No clue why she would care about that when she still wear her pantie, that will be stained by my semen right away. With how much I cum inside her last night.

Just a single moment has been enough to change Esdeath's mind of caring about the problem of leaking sperm to not care anymore. Well, almost not caring since Esdeath likes to keep her boots clean before she wears them, then don't care if they get dirty later on.

"Soon. Just let me finish trying something out." I stop myself from looking at Esdeath's crotch area, which Esdeath didn't care at all and actually like it when I look at her, even if it at her womanhood.

Right now, I wanted to check if I could use my [Archive] on my [Fiction Adaption] to see if anything would happen.

A few minutes later*

DING!*

You have created a hidden method to switch out the [Universe of Knowledge] within the [Fiction Adaption] for another. The requirement for this exchange is one [Universe of Knowledge] and one skill. No hidden restrictions placed on how many time you can do this. However, new [Universe of Knowledge] is completely random and could be something better or worse. You have been warned, player.

DING!*

You have given up the [Assassins Creed Universe of Knowledge] and [Social Stealth].

DING!*

You have gained the [Reincarnation no Kaben Universe of Knowledge] and can only import 1 skill with your level.

DING!*

Warning future exchange for new [Universe of Knowledge] through this method would only allow you to import a number of skills half your level for the usual requirement to import new skills at the get-go. With 20 levels = 1 skill, but future import would follow the same rules as normal. Returning back to 10 levels per skill to import.

I stare at the notification windows and read them carefully before dismissing them to read the next one until I reached the end.

"Huh. So you got a new one." Esdeath said to me, as she could read the notification windows on the interface, as it shows up on there too. Much to my surprise at the first time, but got used to it and this way it would allow Esdeath to know what appears in front of me whenever my Gamer's ability send me a notification window. This way, Esdeath can read it herself without having me explain it to her.

"So, what are you going to pick from this universe?" Esdeath look at the name of the new [Universe of Knowledge] her husband gained just now and wonder what kind of skills he could get from it with the name containing the word: Reincarnation.

"Let me look real quick and see what I can get." Thanks [Archive], it was easier for me to search through the [Universe of Knowledge] by using it like google search. The irony of this, but I still find this handle.

"Ho? So these talents are what you could pick as skills." Esdeath read a few words from the interface and saw the word: Talent and found out each time her husband look at one, it turns into a skill.

"Why not pick [Omnireceptacle]?" Esdeath point at one of the talents I could change into a skill. "This looks something you could use with your other skill: [Pumba]."

Bringing the information on [Omnireceptacle] back up to see the full description instead of just a small summary.

[Omnireceptacle] - Active - Lvl.1/100 - EXP: 0% - MP cost: 1 MP per second

Description: A modified version of the talent: [Omnireceptacle], where one is given the ability to control and use everything as a weapon with their [Mana]. This mean, the user can manipulate an object or space used to contain something as a weapon.

1st Effect: Control anything of the user by (level) x 2 meters radius

2nd Effect: Locked (Require level 100)

"Nah, this would be good if I didn't have [Pumba] already. Furthermore, as you can see the 1st Effect of the [Omnireceptacle]. It gives me control of anything around me, but doesn't tell me how in the first place. While [Pumba] does and include the [Mastery] of using said weapons unlike the [Omnireceptacle], where I have to figure out how and train it. In fact, if it doesn't include hand touch, then [Pumba] won't take effect." I explain to Esdeath about why I rather not get this skill, even if it does seem like it could go together with [Pumba].

"I see." Esdeath forgot about that and just wanted to be helpful to her husband, but end up failing at it, causing her to feel a little sad before her husband pulls her over his lap.

As I make Esdeath sit on my lap, ignoring how wet her pantie is and hug her with my left arm. "Cheer up. We can continue looking." I give Esdeath a kiss on the forehead, causing Esdeath to blush at me. "Now, let see if this work." I picked one of the skills to import that I find myself fancy of.

DING!*

You have accessed the [Reincarnation no Kaben Universe of Knowledge] for the first time and import the skill: [Right Arm of Thievery].

DING!*

You have gained a new skill through importing it from the [Reincarnation no Kaben Universe of Knowledge].

[Right Arm of Thievery] - Active - Lvl.1/100 - EXP: 0% - MP cost: 1 MP per second

Description: Allow the user's right hand to pass through any object and steal whatever is inside or the other side of that object. Pretty much giving the user the ability to steal the contents of anything, even a person's blood, even the ability to steal even immaterial things like skills.

1st Effect: The user can steal anything with their right hand

1st Effect's Requirement: Require physical contact with the target for the user to steal.

2nd Effect: Locked (Require level 100)

"Why that one?" Esdeath read the detail of the new skill I imported and wonder why I picked this one.

"Want to try something real quick." I activate my new skill, causing my right arm to become pitch black with swirls of different sizes appear around my right arm, along with a rope wrapped around my right arm as well.

Then, I move my right hand over to Esdeath's vagina, where my right hand pass through Esdeath's flesh and blood, much to her shock and felt nothing until a few seconds later she feel something missing.

"Ugh." I grim at the semen covering my right hand, but luckily, I still have my glove on. So that's a good thing I guess. But, what I didn't think would happen next was Esdeath grabbing my right hand and start licking the semen off my right hand.

Now, this would be a turn on for me if I wasn't touching the semen itself at the moment and plus I can't really feel anything with the glove on. So, I just let Esdeath do this while thinking if I should keep this skill or not.

A few minutes later*

Esdeath tried to not look at me in the face after this little episode of hers and I didn't comment or ask about it.

"So. Should I keep this skill and the [Universe of Knowledge] of it or should I switch them out for another and see if I get a better one or not?" Honestly, the [Right Arm of Thievery] seem useful in some situations, but I won't be using it that much and the way Esdeath sometime glared at me for my action. I got the feeling Esdeath like the feeling of sperms going down her legs or something.

"Trade it in. Not much use in combat." Esdeath said to me, but kept her eyes on the interface.

I roll my left eye at Esdeath and exchange both the [Right Arm of Thievery] and the [Reincarnation no Kaben Universe of Knowledge] for another.

DING!*

You have given up the [Reincarnation no Kaben of Knowledge] and [Right Arm of Thievery].

DING!*

You have gained the [Sket Dance Universe of Knowledge] and can only import 1 skill with your level.

I stare at the interface with a deadpan expression, wondering why I got this one. Even Esdeath has a deadpan expression as well since she doesn't know anything about this one, but the word: Dance, kind of gave Esdeath some hints. Wrong one, but whatever.

I quickly pick up another skill and quickly switch them out before I lose my mind.

4 minutes later*

DING!*

You have given up the [Sket Dance of Knowledge] and [Concentration Mode].

DING!*

You have gained the [Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Universe of Knowledge] and can only import 1 skill with your level.

And just like that, I hit the jackpot. As most of the [Magic] and other powers in this universe is very handy, but I just hope it doesn't require me using [Psions] instead of [Mana].

I already have a skill in mind once I saw what I just got. With a few presses of the keys on my interface to find it soon and import it.

DING!*

You have accessed the [Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Universe of Knowledge] for the first time and import the skill: [Decomposition].

DING!*

You have gained a new skill through importing it from the [Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Universe of Knowledge].

[Decomposition] - Active - Lvl.1/100 - EXP: 0% - MP cost: 100 MP per second

Description: Allows the user to disassemble a target at a molecular level. Where the user can use this ability as a projectile or an area of effect, even can be focused around a portion of the user's body to gain the ability to decompose a target in close range.

1st Effect: Decompose a target with a range of (level) miles radius and increase range by increasing MP input

1st Effect's Requirement: Require user have a design of the target to be able to affect the target to decompose.

"Well, this is good and bad at the same time." I thought out loud, causing Esdeath to look at me with a confused look on her face.

"What's wrong? The skill looks fine to me." Esdeath didn't see any problem with the skill besides the requirement, but she sure her husband could figure out a way to overcome that easily enough.

"Well, I don't have any skills that give me the design of any target, be it living or non-living, and remember it right away. So, I have to level myself up to 30 later if I want to get the other skill to support [Decomposition] if I want to use it at any time without having to wait who knows how long for me to remember the entire design and furthermore the cost to use it. 100 MP per second is a lot at my current [Mana] reserve. I can only last for 25 seconds if I use this skill without stopping or 25 times in burst usage." I give my wife a wry smile even with one restriction placed on the skill.

That restriction alone would make the skill almost useless to me. No wonder the main character of that universe could make this skill so overpowered. It's because he had other skills to support it.

"So, are you going to switch out again for a different one?" Esdeath feels sad for her husband, with so many restrictions placed on him and feel the need to cheer him up later. Maybe a few quickies should the trick or something else if she can think about something other than sex.

"Nah. I rather not test my LUCK state any longer and find myself with something silly. Not that I didn't get one already." I let out a tired sigh. Didn't think I would get [Sket Dance Universe of Knowledge] of all things and rather not get something even worse. Like a genre for drama and school without any supernatural related stuff or anything abnormal from the modern world.

"Come on. I know what to cheer you up." Esdeath gets off my lap and gets on her knees as she unzips my pants. Showing what she is going to do in order to cheer me up and boy was I cheered up quickly.

The next day*

Day 68: This Isn't A Goodbye, Maybe

(Continent: Europe: Country: Scandinavia)

Yesterday was something, but I didn't get much training and I didn't regret it if it means spending time with Esdeath, who clearly isn't completely over her little event back at the mystery disappearing town. But, even then, Esdeath cared about my feeling about those restrictions and help me cheer her up, with her enjoying it and help cheer her up as well, somewhat.

After thinking about it for a while; Esdeath let her pet go instead of taking it with us. As Esdeath figure her pet still wasn't strong enough to even keep up with us and would be bored out of its mind whenever both Esdeath and I somewhere else and just don't pay attention to the grey wolf while we were going at it with each other.

So after a few talks, more like one-sided talk from Esdeath to her pet grey wolf, that it needs to be stronger if it wants to follow us in the future. Once it gets to the point of being strong enough to find us, then we will allow her to stick with us.

Mostly, Esdeath knew she wasn't in the right state of mind to take care of her pet grey wolf and it's better to release it back to the wild, even if her pet did follow her back home.

Today we spent mostly just playing around with Esdeath's pet grey wolf until it was time for us to leave the area and hunt down more Akuma, along with those exorcists too, for EXP. Since I need to get to level 30 if I want to get the [Elemental Sight] skill. Plus, it should go well together with [Eagle Vision] and the [Archive].

At the end of the day; both Esdeath and I are sad to have to leave Raubiter behind. But, it's for the best or else Raubiter may end up dead earlier than she should due to fighting Akuma.

The next day*

Day 69: We're On A Good Start

(Continent: Europe: Country: Scandinavia)

Thanks to [Cleave Sword Intent: Short Cut]; I no longer need to find a good spot to train both [Touki] and [Meditation] since I could just take a single step to appear somewhere else.

So no worry there; this makes it much easier for our travel across the area. And today, we found two level 2 Akuma and another debuff for a week. But, at least I got my [Dark Matter] to enter the next tier.

Tier 3 requirement: 10,000 lvl 1 Akuma or 100 lvl 2 Akuma or 1 lvl 3 Akuma. Yeah, I haven't even met with a level 3 Akuma yet, but level 2 Akuma should be easy enough to find. Maybe, if we continue to search in different towns with mystery death or something.

On the bright side, I got the debuff to help me train my physical stats faster, even under the effect of [Touki]. Furthermore, I gained 4 levels in [Fire Devil Slayer Magic] from using it to kill one of the level 2 Akuma.

Sadly, for the town people, maybe not, but we end up destroying the entire town, with 80% of the people killed in the crossfire. Esdeath put some of them out of their misery by killing them.

Afterward, we left the destroyed town to train, which Esdeath and I plan to take it a bit easy with only 3 hours of training every single day while we enjoy ourselves on the travels and finding Akuma and the members from the Black Order to hunt down.

One hour for [Touki], earning me a triple amount of points instead of just one point in each physical stats while going through the katas of [Renewal Taekwondo].

One hour for [Meditation], which was normal of 2 MAG stats afterward. Got to keep up gaining more MP if I want to use my skills that used [Mana] longer.

And a few minutes of sparring with Esdeath, seeing how almost all the sparring matches lasted a few minutes, with how fast we're going at it and with me ending up with zero [Mana]. But, this would keep up our edge up and we would take some breaks before resuming back into our spars. Until an hour is up. Making this the last hour of the 3 hours training before enjoying ourselves in which town we end up with.

I did gain some levels in some skills from the sparring matches with Esdeath.

A grand total of 2 levels for [Shundo], 3 levels for [Innate Time Control: Time Alter], 3 levels for [Eagle Vision], 3 levels for [Hundred Gauntlets], 5 levels for [Nabong Needle Ryu], 1 level for [Ultimate Eye], 1 level for [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic], 2 levels for [Pumba], 4 levels for [Renewal Taekwondo], and 1 level for [Gate of Babylon].

I pretty much use almost all my skills in the spars with Esdeath, but still good considers some of them are already above level 40. No clue when they will stop until I need to figure out another way to raise them besides maybe killing an enemy with those skills.

On another note, Esdeath and I sparred against each other for 5 minutes at the minimum and 10 minutes of break in between. Giving us enough time for 3 matches. Good news, I finally beat Esdeath after so many sparring matches with her. But, the other 2 matches I end up with one loss and a tie for the last match.

The next day*

Day 70: You Win Some And You End Up Losing, Badly

(Continent: Europe: Country: Scandinavia)

Thank goodness, that [Sword Qi] isn't affected by any of my stats besides creating it. Nonetheless, due to the debuff, I'm back to creating a small amount of [Sword Qi], but I made sure I to create 1 hour worth of [Sword Qi] every often just in case. And with the debuff, that would be 7200 [Sword Qi]. Enough for me to use [Cleave Sword Intent: Short Cut] 7 times.

From yesterday, I had to use [Short Cut] 2 times. One to get to the north in the middle of nowhere for training, with Esdeath tagging along to train herself as well and another to return back to the town we're staying for a day or two.

3 hours training results: Same as yesterday of a triple amount for [Touki], 1 hour from [Meditation], 4 levels for [Shundo], 5 levels for [Innate Time Control: Time Alter], 1 level for [Eagle Vision], 1 level for [Hundred Gauntlets], 4 levels for [Nabong Needle Ryu], 4 levels for [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic], 1 level for [Pumba], 1 level for [Renewal Taekwondo], and 1 level for [Gate of Babylon].

Today, I managed to beat Esdeath two time out of the three matches, much to her irritation at this, but was happy for me. Showing my training is showing its result.

Sadly, the last match, Esdeath reveals her own training result of being able to use her first trump card 5 times in a row now, with a few seconds in between and the duration of the trump's effect lasted was still the same at least.

Yeah, Esdeath beat me down once she decided to use her trump at me when I beat her twice in a row.

No Akuma today, sadly, but I still leveled up almost all my skills at least. So we moved to another town.

The next day*

Day 71: The Hunt

(Continent: Europe: Country: Scandinavia)

We didn't have enough time to do our 3 hours of training when we found a group of level 2 Akuma, which we had to chase after them when I killed one of them, but and ate it before their very eyes. Leading to us having to chase them down due to my action.

As for the reason why we didn't have enough time to do the 3 hours of training. We had to chase after these level 2 Akuma that used to be a group of three, but one of them was already dealt with by me.

Of course, Esdeath could easily pin them down with no effort, but that would ruin the fun of the hunt for her. And I rather have Esdeath be happy and not cause her to end up like she did a few days ago.

By the end of the day; I ate two more level 2 Akuma, extending the duration of the debuff by three more days.

The next day*

Day 72: Problems Everywhere

(Continent: Europe: Country: Scandinavia)

Same as yesterday, no training, but instead of Akuma. We found exorcists in a group of 5, but only 2 of them possess an [Innocence].

End result: All killed by me for EXP while Esdeath was torturing them, because she felt like it and wanted to keep her killing urge down by torturing. Sadly, only those two exorcists wielded an [Innocence] only gave me 1000 EXP each. This was barely enough to level up once.

Two [Innocence] tossed inside the [Gate of Babylon] and I killed them with [Fire Devil Slayer Magic]. Which gained 2 levels from these deaths. Finally getting [Fire Devil Slayer Magic] to level 20, which should have reached that level by now. But, then again, have to kill with [Fire Devil Slayer Magic].

Too bad, I can't just use [Fire Devil Slayer Magic] on Akuma since I technically need to eat them to have my [Dark Matter] grow. Sadly, [Fire Devil Slayer Magic] would just burn them to dust or they're still solid enough for me to eat them, which I can't due to the flames covering the Akuma belong to my [Fire Devil Slayer Magic]. Making it impossible to eat.

Another downside, I don't get EXP from killing the Akuma, but my [Fire Devil Slayer Magic], along with any other skills used to kill the Akuma. But, for my [Profession: The Gamer]'s level, the EXP is just too massive. I'm just happy the first time I killed a General rank exorcist gave me 10 levels worth of EXP. Too bad, I can't do the same again afterward and finding a General rank exorcist would be hard to find. The first was plain lucky.

Maybe killing a Noah would do the trick, but who knows when I will find another. As Road would clearly warn the other Noah and the Earl of my presence, along with Esdeath. So they may or may not escape from the area by the time I find their whereabouts.

The next day*

Day 73: Is This Good Or Bad Luck?

(Unknown)

Currently, both Esdeath and I on the run from an army of Akuma from level 1 and 2. Sure, we can kill them, but after a few minutes we are out of energy and end up dead.

The reason for this? I killed the Noah of Wrath before the memory of the Noah awaken. And this was completely by accident too.

The guy came up to me while I was trying to see if I could increase my control over the flames belong to the [Fire Devil Slayer Magic] just out boredom while I waited for Esdeath to find any interesting books to buy.

Well, the guy walks up to me and saw me holding an abnormal color flame in my hand, then tap me on the shoulder while my guard was down, much to my regret, and I blast the guy with the flames in my hand.

Short story, I killed a Noah before they could awaken, and they didn't die quietly too. As the guy screams at the top of their lungs, causing all the hidden Akuma to appear the moment the guy perish.

On the bright side, I gained 10 levels worth of EXP for killing a Noah that's close to awakening. But, I got the feeling only the top beings in this universe would give me 10 levels worth of EXP. So in another universe, this may not happen, but at least my LUCK stat is doing its job for me.

But, I wished it didn't bring in the bad karma to balance it out, because neither Esdeath or I could kill these many of Akuma without in the result of us getting killed or captured. I'm leaning towards killing with these many Akuma chasing after us.

Sadly, [Cleave Sword Intent: Short Cut] isn't much help when there are some Akuma waiting at the previous places I have been to.

"Where are those exorcists when you need them!" I shout over the loud noise coming from around us, with those Akuma trying to shoot us to our death or something.

"I don't know! But, run faster!" Esdeath cried out in my arms, as she continues using her Teigu every few minutes to stop an Akuma from coming too close. While I carry her and run like hell.

Since I got the energy to run by using [Shundo] and I made sure to run in midair, this way I can eat the air around me whenever my [Mana] reserve is close to being empty easier. Another good news, [Shundo] and [Time Alter] level up more than once. With [Shundo] at level 56 and [Time Alter] at level 60.

For the 3rd Effect of [Shundo] and the last one is called: [Void Step], where surprisingly, is an area effect that influences the everyone's minds to ignore my presence completely while I'm moving. Furthermore, the only way anyone could be unaffected by this.

Is by touching me, be it on my body or weapon, so my presence will appear on the one I hit. Also, I have to keep on moving if I want it to stay in effect as well. So stopping or someone set up a trap to freeze my movement would break the [Void Step]'s effect. Another downside to this is that others can adapt to it and become immune to it temporary or permanently or someone already immune to it.

Much to my disappointment, these Akuma are immune to it. As for Esdeath, I'm literally carrying her as we speak, so the [Void Step] won't even affect her thanks to this.

As for [Time Alter]; I have already unlocked the 5th, 6th, and the last, the 7th Effects for it. With the 5th and 6th Effects would increase or decrease 4 times. As for the 7th Effect: [Chronos Rose] - Increase or decrease AGI and/or WIS x (level/5).

So at max level for [Time Alter], then [Chronos Rose] can go up to 20, but for now, it can only go up to 12, which I'm using it at currently to run away from the army of Akuma, where most of them are the speed type level 2 Akuma and some of the rare one actually possess the ability to teleport. One of the reasons why it's getting harder to run away.

Sure, I should outrun these Akuma easily with [Chronos Rose]. But, the thing is, most of the one chasing after Esdeath and me are those Akuma specialize in pure speed and I'm surprised they weren't killed off by the Black Order by now.

Pretty sure, I went pass like a country or two by now. And it's a good thing I have [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic] to protect Esdeath from the G-Force. If not, I would have to lower the speed and the Akuma would have caught me by now.

The next day*

Day 74: Bad Karma Come with Good Karma

(Unknown)

Neither Esdeath or I have slept and still being chased by an army of level 2 Akuma with pure speed or teleporting based abilities chasing after us due to killing one of the sleeping vessels of a Noah.

Dealing with these Akuma are very tricky, but at least there no level 3 Akuma among them or things may be more difficult with a level 3 Akuma backed up with the other level 2 Akuma with teleport.

Esdeath is trying her best to kill those teleporting Akuma by using her [Mahapadma] more than once already in this two days now. And her body couldn't take much strain from using the [Mahapadma] so many times in two days. But, even after Esdeath pin one of the teleporting Akuma. I would kill them with [Seeking Firebird]. Leveling up my [Fire Devil Slayer Magic] by 30 levels now with how many Akuma I had to kill.

Reaching level 50 [Fire Devil Slayer Magic] in just two days from level 20 was a blessing in a disguise for me with how many Akuma I had to kill, not including the one Esdeath killed.

Also, thanks to reaching level 50 [Fire Devil Slayer Magic]. I unlocked the 4th Effect: Gain access to the [Flames of Purgatory] and use it with the 2nd Effect.

The [Flames of Purgatory] are pretty almost the same as the one belongs to the Code Breaker series. The cost of using the [Flames of Purgatory] is double the cost of the spells.

So if I use [Seeking Firebird] that cost me a minimum of 34 MP per bird and 1 MP per second. Using the [Flames of Purgatory] with [Seeking Firebird] would cost me 68 MP and 2 MP per second.

But, I rather not try these [Flames of Purgatory] yet and just continue using the [Fire Devil Slayer Magic] without them to save myself the [Mana] to cast out more spells.

Near the end of the day, I did increase my [Shundo] and [Time Alter] by 3 levels.

The next day*

Day 75: Almost Over

(Unknown)

So far, we're still being chased, but not many teleporting Akuma now after with the help of Esdeath, I could kill them off. Along with the remaining level 2 Akuma still chasing after us. Earning me 5 levels for [Fire Devil Slayer Magic], which the leveling speed already starting to decrease very quickly after reaching the 50s level.

I'm close to shaking off the rest of the Akuma, but there still one more teleporting level 2 Akuma still chasing after us. But, Esdeath is out cold right now after using her [Mahapadma] too many times during in three days, even if she took some break in between. However, Esdeath wanted to quickly get rid of those troublesome teleporting Akuma before it's too late.

So yeah, I have to wait on Esdeath waking up before I could deal with the last Akuma teleporting everywhere around me, trying to stop me from escaping, which it's failing to do so.

Of course, [Cleave Sword Intent: Space Cut] would do the trick if my hands was available to use and I'm not dropping Esdeath putting her over my shoulder like a sack of potato. Esdeath would kill me; well, torture me, not kill.

Still earned 3 more levels for both [Shundo] and [Time Alter] at least by the end of the day.

The next day*

Day 76: A Long Rest

(Unknown)

We finally escaped after Esdeath personally killed the last level 2 Akuma that possessed a teleporting related ability. Much to our relief since it was the strongest one too. If it wasn't for that one, I would have long outrun these other Akuma.

However, I have no clue where we're currently, but all I know is that the temperature is still cold. So either we further into the north or we just at the borderline of somewhere on this planet.

Nonetheless, one [Cleave Sword Intent: Short Cut] was enough to bring us back to the area we stayed for a few days in our log house.

(Continent: Europe: Country: Scandinavia)

Taking the log house through the [Gate of Babylon]; I carry the tired Esdeath into the log house and place her on our bed, where Esdeath let out a tired sigh.

"That...was something." Esdeath said to me, as she feels very tired and surprises she didn't put into a coma from having to use her trump at least more than dozens of times in these few days of escaping an army of Akuma.

Much to my regret, I couldn't even get to eat a single Akuma from that army, but was happy to keep mine and Esdeath's life from getting killed by those Akuma.

"Even with [Gamer's Body] and [Gamer's Mind]. I'm still tired from all that running." I lay next to Esdeath with my face on the pillow before turning my face to Esdeath and spoke out my thoughts.

"It's okay, dear. At least we had fun. Kind of." Esdeath moves closer to hug her husband in comfort and rub his back with her right hand. "Also, thanks to using my trump so many times. I manage to think up a few ideas I want to try that may or may not improve my trump further than it already is. So we got something out of this whole thing. Plus, didn't you reach level 30 already?"

"Level 31 to be exact and that's good for you, Esdeath. I wonder what your trump would be after you improve it." I smile at my wife, who kiss me on the lip before giving me a smile in return.

"So." Esdeath roll on her back before stretching her muscles a little before sitting up. "What kind of skills are you going to pick and will you be able to use the [Decomposition] skill once you get that other skill to support it?" Esdeath asks me with her head tilt to the side before she frowns as she places a hand on top of her head, where her hat is missing.

"It's a good thing that wasn't my favorite hat." Esdeath let out a tired sigh, then use the [Inventory] to take an exact copy of her hat she lost days ago and place it on her head. "Much better."

"I will get right to tomorrow. For now. Sleep. Even if I no longer need it. I still need it. Come on, sleep time." I pat Esdeath's left thigh, causing Esdeath to let out another sigh before tossing her hat and all her clothes in the [Inventory/Gate of Babylon]. Leaving her naked before she takes out a white button dress shirt she always wears when she sleeps. With the buttons always unbutton.

"Ragna. Roll over so I can stick your dick inside me before you go to sleep." Esdeath gently pushes her husband's back, causing her husband to groan softly before rolling onto his back where Esdeath unzips his pants and take his dick.

As Esdeath get on top of her husband and insert her husband's dick inside her vagina before she lay on top of her husband's chest and close her eyes to sleep. Yup, she has gotten used to sleeping with her husband's dick inside almost all the time that it got to the point of feeling a little weird for her to sleep without it inside her.

"Good night, Ragna. I love you." Esdeath whisper to her husband, who let out a tired sigh.

"Good night, Esdeath. I love you too." I mumble to my wife, as I kiss her the lip, which she accepts before letting my head drop back on my pillow and sleep.

The next day*

Day 77: Too Much Info!

(Continent: Europe: Country: Scandinavia)

Well, both Esdeath and I woke up in the middle of the night yesterday and ate something since we didn't eat anything for the past few days, which wasn't good for either of us, mostly for Esdeath and her stomach agreed with her as it let out a growl the moment the food appeared. Afterward, we just lay on the couch for two hours just sitting there and relax while we just stare at the snow before going back to bed to sleep again.

We pretty much slept the entire day and only ate one big meal in the middle of the night before going to sleep again. Then we wake up around the afternoon, where we have a relaxing late lunch, even if we did miss breakfast.

After we have our fill, we went to the couch and sat there for a while as I use the [Archive] to search for the skills to imports. And I already have one skill need to import first before the others.

DING!*

You have accessed the [Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Universe of Knowledge] for the second time and import the skill: [Elemental Sight].

DING!*

You have gained a new skill through importing it from the [Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Universe of Knowledge].

[Elemental Sight] - Active - Lvl.1/100 - EXP: 0% - MP cost: 10 MP per second

Description: [Elemental Sight] otherwise known as the [Eyes of the Spirits] is a [Sensory Magic] that allows the user to connect to the [Information Dimension]. They can then specify the information of their surroundings, individually, regardless of the distance. The user can analyze the design of the target, allowing for precision data gathering, which gives the user the ability to identify the "landscape (color)" of the [Information Dimension].

1st Effect: Able to identify structural information of targets around the user with (level x INT) of targets could be analyzed at the same time

2nd Effect: Allow the user to see the "past" of any [Magic] used and the nature of the [Magic] in the location to up to (level x INT) minutes

3rd Effect: By connecting to the [Information Dimension] the user is able to identify each and every target separately and have a 360-degree field of "vision," regardless of physical obstacles

I feel my vision went black for a split second before my sense of sight return, along with a small icon appear on my interface and I could feel same thing, but a little different whenever I use [Eagle Vision] without [Archive] supporting it.

But, the [Information Dimension] was unlike anything I could possibly imagine and wonder if this was the [Information Dimension] belong to the Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei universe, but figure it may be the [Information Dimension] belong to the Gamer's ability from what I could guess.

Furthermore, I feel like this could be what use for the [Observe] skill if I had the ability to create my own skill, then the [Observe] skill should be connected to the multiverse's [Information Dimension]. Yes, the multiverse as there are countless of other Gamers out there somewhere, with the [Observe] skill or something similar to one helping them out.

If I would have to guess, the skills: [Sha Naqba Imuru] and [Eagle Vision], along with the [Archive] and [Gate of Babylon] are connected to the [Information Dimension] with a limited access. Until now, thanks to my new skill: [Elemental Sight].

"Hey, Esdeath hold still for a second. I want to test something out." I said to my wife, who look at the interface with interest, then look at me and nod at me.

Using [Sha Naqba Imuru] together with the [Elemental Sight] to see if any new information would appear.

Character Name: Esdeath D. Mercer (Formerly: Esdeath Partas)

Title: [Ragna D. Mercer's Wife], [The Empire's Strongest General (Former)], [General Ice Queen (Former)]

Age: 21

Birthday: January 24 [Year: No longer available]

Hair: Blue

Eyes: Blue

Gender: Female

Character Type: Human

Faction: [Jaegers (Abandon)], [The Empire (Abandon)], [Partas Clan (Destroyed)]

HP: 100%/100%

MP: N/A

Status Ailments: None

Status: Alive

Current Emotion: Happy, Curious, etc...

Relationship Status: Main Wife [Soul Mate]

Special Ability: [Demon God Manifestation: Demon's Extract] - The user is able to summon and manipulate [Ice], even without a nearby water source. [Addition Info]: Ability to freeze even space and time itself, along with an increase in learning [Ice] related abilities.

Talents: Increase 80% learning speed for [Torture] related skills. Increase 90% learning speed for [Hunting] related skills. Increase 75% learning speed for [Killing] related skills. Increase 40% learning speed for [Sword] related skills. Increase 95% learning speed for [Cooking] related skills. Increase 30% learning speed for [Unarmed Combat] related skills. Increase 35% learning speed for [Leadership] related skills.

Personality: A cruel and a cold woman who love to torture people and have no mercy for the weak, but if she finds anyone interesting, she will bend these rules of her of always placing the weak beneath her. Showing some type of strength before her will have a chance to improve their relationship with her above being treated as a weak person. Which she despises people she deems weak and enjoys killing, to the point of her require killing every often or else she would lose herself in her bloodlust. Esdeath enjoys torture and she appears to hold no reservations about slaughtering the innocent, but there are some rare cases where she willing to let one of those surviving massacres alive. Furthermore, Esdeath, however, does treat her subordinates extremely well. Where Esdeath can be seen sharing stories and having dinner with her comrade instead of relaxing in her tent...[Expand to read more].

"Okay, then. That's a lot and there are still more if I was to hit that [Expand to read more]." I said to Esdeath, who currently reading off her character sheet from the interface with complete focus.

Dismissing the notification of leveling up [Archive] by 5, [Sha Naqba Imuru] by 10 and [Elemental Sight] by 8.

"Ragna. Where is all these information coming from?" Esdeath tilts her head to the side on the left, with a confused look on her face as she uses my right hand as a mouse to click a few things like reading more of her character sheet. It even included the number of times she had sex and with whom, which is pretty much just me. Hell, it even included how many days ago she lost her virginity of which. Talk about too much info.

"From the multiverse's [Information Dimension] is my guessing." I told Esdeath the truth and rather not lie to her or end up getting punished.

"I see. Huh, I never thought I would get to see the moment of how many I killed and torture. Oh, look! There's even a section where it counts how many time I punish you!" Esdeath pointed at the interface in a surprise excited tone, causing my smile to be a bit forced now.

So for the rest of the day, I let Esdeath look at her character sheet while I start thinking about what other skills I should import.

35