Chapter 22: This Got Interesting
1.8k 8 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belongs to their respected authors and owners.

'thoughts'

"Active skill name or magic spell"

'Active skill name or magic spell in thought'

"Activation phrase"

'Activation Phrase in thoughts'

"speech"

*action*

time*

noise*

Gaia/gamer system talking

[Skill Name] - Passive or Active - Lvl.1/100 - EXP: 0% - MP cost: or none

Description: Info on skill

[Item Name] - Rank: F- to EX - Durability: 1 to Unbreakable - ATK: 0 to N/A

Description: Info on the item

[Title] - Info


Chapter 22: This Got Interesting

The next day*

Year 12: Day 23: Well, Hello There

(Grimmland: Ark: City)

So far, the [Ark] flying speed is slow compared to this universe's Airships, even a Bullhead is faster than the [Ark]. So, maybe a few months instead of a month or two.

Today, I was planning to go to the [First God's Sanctuary], but the girls decided to do something else instead. Furthermore, it was an all-girl activity only, so I was out of the house and walk around the City while keeping one of Repellista's [Lighthouse] with me to keep an eye on me.

This way, they can be ready if I end up doing something crazy. Yet, I can't blame them due to my damage mental state.

So for a while now, I have been trying to recreate the spells from Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei through my [Slayer Magic]. And it works; well, some of the spells work while some don't.

[Divine Wind Creation Magic]:

Core: [Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Universe of Knowledge]

Spell Target: [Bias Release]

Modified Version: Combat

Name: [Bias Release] - MP cost: Varies

It's all thanks to the [Elemental Sight] skill that allow me to look into that [Universe of Knowledge] and scan it. Which lead to me convert the design of that spell through one of my [Slayer Magic]. This way, I don't have to turn those spells into skills in order to use them.

So I can fire off a [Bias Release] from this point on as long I have the [Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Universe of Knowledge] or else, I would lose this spell.

Now, I'm thinking about if I should grab that [Ice Devil Slayer Magic] or not. After all, I got enough [Mana] to use all my [Slayer Magic] without any problems. Furthermore, this should help me with my problem of having to wait for clean air for me to eat to recover back my HP and MP.

Instead, with [Ice Devil Slayer Magic], I can just eat the ice Esdeath make for me and help me take Esdeath down if the situations call for it. Pretty much a good skill to have, and maybe I should have got [Ice Devil Slayer Magic] in the first place than the [Fire Devil Slayer Magic]. But, can't change the past, better to stick with the present and focus on the future.

Just before I could import the skill: [Ice Devil Slayer Magic] or a different [Ice Slayer Magic]. My [Archive]'s interface appears in front of me, telling me that someone enters the [Ark] and it just happens to be above me.

Looking up, I find myself looking at someone I would not expect to be in the RWBY universe. My body reacts on its own before my brain could register what's going on as I take a step back and held my arms out, catching the person.

'Why the hell is a Monster Lord from Moster Girl Quest in this universe?!' I thought to myself, as I stare at Alipheese Fateburn XVI (Sixteenth), more commonly known as Alice. And in her human form at that.

DING!*

One of your destiny ones has found her way to you! Be careful, this one will eat anything if you give it to her! Do be sure to marry her as this would help her recover from her traumas.

DING!*

You have discovered one of the many characters from different universes' parallel version in a different universe completely different from theirs.

'The hell?! I didn't those stubborn ones would actually seek me out!' I feel like my LUCK stat was the causes of this mess.

"How in the world did you manage to enter the [Ark]?!" I demand the Monster Lord? I can't tell if she really the Monster Lord or some different species. With Alice being in her human form instead of her Monster Lord, which is a unique form of Echidna. A more advanced species of Lamia. Not to mention those flowers on her hair, which are both independent organisms and an extension of her hair.

"Is that this place is called?" Alice, which I made sure to do a quick scan to be sure if her name is really the same as the Alice from Monster Girl Quest, even with the Gamer's ability telling me already. Just to be extra sure on the safe side.

"Yes, now mind telling me how did you find a way to enter this place?" I narrow my left eye at Alice, who just give me a coy smile as she wraps her arms around my neck. She even moves her face closer to mine, to give me a good look at her face.

"How about we forget all about that and tell me about why you smell so...divine and delicious." Alice said in a sultry voice, trying to seduce me from the way she acting.

I give Alice a deadpan expression, "It's my natural smell and answers my question before you face punishment." I said in a cold voice, not caring that she one of my destiny/soul mates.

"Well, why don't you...punish me then, big boy?" Alice made sure to put the word: Punish as if it means something else, and yeah, I know what she meant by the way she said the word.

Suddenly, Alice jumps out of my arms before I could respond and I follow her example, as it's raining icicles and the area went from warm to cold in a matter of seconds.

"Why hello, Alipheese Fateburn XVI." Esdeath greets Alice with a fake smile. "I must say, it's a surprise to have you come here without giving a call or something, to let us know of your arrival." Esdeath appears next to me, with a [Killing Aura], which she managed to mix her killing intent with her [Aura] last week, to amplify her killing intent higher than it already is.

"Can't call when there no numbers to use in the first place. And I don't know how you know my name, but since you do, then you know fighting me wouldn't do you any good." Alice said in a dull voice while trying her best to sense any other hidden enemies around this unknown [Flying Fortress].

"Wait, you know her?" I look at Esdeath with a disbelief look on my face since Esdeath shouldn't know her in the first place, then remember that this Alice is a native person in this RWBY universe, and if so, then Alice should be in a royalty. This should be a basic need to know upon coming to this universe. But, it looks like my wives didn't think it was worth mention.

"Of course, after all, she is one of the candidates to join our family." Esdeath smirk, but her [Killing Aura] didn't lessen, in fact, it's rising by the second. "But, I don't know if should allow it, with the way she was clinging to you."

And just like that, I made up my mind on getting [Ice Devil Slayer Magic] to stop Esdeath before she does something all of us would regret.

DING!*

You have gained a new skill through importing it from the [Fairy Tail Universe of Knowledge].

[Ice Devil Slayer Magic] - Active - Lvl.1/100 - EXP: 0% - MP cost: Varies

Description: This [Devil Slayer Magic] allows the user to produce and control the element of [Ice] for various purposes. Furthermore, the user can manipulate their own body to some degree, allowing them to change the color of their irises and summon black markings across their body at will. Like other [Slayers], the user is able to consume external sources of [Ice], even ones formed from nothing, in order to replenish their strength and enhance their power, as well as having a tremendous resistance to the element of [Ice]. Additionally, the user is able to somewhat control the [Ice] of others and is able to just as easily burn a large scope of land with a mere flick of their wrist. Unlike other [Slayer Magics], this [Magic] allows its user to obtain a basic analysis of a Demon's bodily composition based on sight alone.

1st Effect: Grant the user immunity to all [ice]

2nd Effect: Gain access to [Demonic Ice Creation Magic]

3rd Effect: Recover HP and MP x (level/5%) per second

4th Effect: Locked (Require level 50)

Other Effects: Locked (Require 4th Effect unlock)

So with both [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic] and my new [Ice Devil Slayer Magic]; I started sucking in the cold air, causing the temperature to return to normal.

This action of mine didn't go unnoticed as both Esdeath and Alice look at me with a surprised look on their faces. Along with the hidden Yuri, Ryun, and Repellista at this. Since cold air tends to cause me some debuffs whenever I devour air that is cold enough to affect me.

And Esdeath made sure the surrounding was very cold, to the point of affecting me, which is her method of countering my advantage of recovering by just eating the air around us. Even if I [Dual Element Dragon Mode] for [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic]. It would still affect me afterward.

So it was a shock to Esdeath that her husband would do this and there was no sign of him activating the [Hail Dragon Mode] after taking in the cold air around the area. This shock was enough to cause her to drop her [Killing Aura] and wonder why her husband would do this.

"Okay, look like it works." I mumble to myself, while others still heard me and knew I did this on purpose, causing Esdeath to narrow her eyes at me. Which I send the last few notifications to her, so she could find out why I stopped her from killing Alice right from the start, with the way she was acting a few seconds ago.

Along with [Ice Devil Slayer Magic], which made Esdeath twitched a little. As her advantage over me pretty much gone. Well, unless she attacks her husband when he least expect it. After all, he can't use more than one [Slayer Magic], beside the [Storm God Slayer Magic] as it's already a merged with three other [God Slayer Magic].

This just made things harder for Esdeath to take down her husband during their daily sparring matches.

While Esdeath was busy staring off into space, which she is just reading the [Archive]'s interfaces for her to read, but Alice and Repellista don't know that.

Alice took this chance to transform into what I call her original Monster Lord form, which is the same one from the Monster Girl Quest. But, with a bit of difference. Like the way, her body is covered in a black smoke-like substance.

Seeing this, I acted quickly and use [Tails Activation] up to the [Fifth Tail Unleash], to gain access to the [Ability Sealing]. And use [Shundo: Bo-Bup] to appear in front of the shocked Alice, who couldn't believe how fast I was.

With a stomp using my left foot, creating a big circle made out of flame with countless unknown symbols within the fire appear under Alice and me. As I seal away Alice's [Semblance] if I could guess, that her transformation is her [Semblance].

Which I guessed correctly before I deactivate [Tails Activation] after sealing away Alice's [Transformation Semblance].

"HOW?!" Alice face is filled with shock and horror at the loss of her [Transformation Semblance] and feels completely defenseless once more like she used to before unlocked her [Aura]. Hell, even her [Aura] disappeared with her [Semblance] as well.

"Sorry, but I can't have you start attacking us. Now, can you please answer some of our questions." I said to Alice in a bored tone, but inside, I was very nervous because Alice is one of those remaining destiny ones and I don't know what would happen if she dies after meeting her now.

Alice looks like she wanted to argue, but without her [Aura] and [Semblance]. She's pretty much a defenseless, but highly trained civilian.

2 hours later*

"What did she say, to make you accept her into our family, Esdeath?" I ask my 1st wife as I watch Alice devour all the food Esdeath placed in front of her. I can't even tell if she tasting what she eating or just outright making sure all the food get into her stomach as fast as possible before someone take them away from her.

"Well, after you told me, Alice, here is one of the stubborn ones. I decide to let her in, not to mention I could easily control her much easier than everyone else." Esdeath smirk at this since Alice could be won over with ease by just providing her own food, but she just has to worry about her husband. After all, she still hasn't even got close to reaching the same level as her husband's [Gate of Babylon]'s quality.

"Okay, did you tell her about it and anything else?" I ask Esdeath since I was kind of out of it by recreating the spells for my [Ice Devil Slayer Magic] while Esdeath and the others spoke with Alice at the time.

"Oh, just a few rules for her to follow once she marries you. Also, please remember to give her anything to eat whenever she asks you. Since I'm going to stick her with you for a while, to let you get used to her presence via the same with her. Not like it would be any problem for her." Esdeath mumble near the end, with her eyes, went icy cold glare before it disappears.

"Anyway, make sure to call her Alice instead of her full name. Furthermore, she is very important in this universe, who is royalty and is one of the Monster Lords of the remaining royal families." Esdeath explain Alice's background and what else I need to know about my 4th wife.

Man, I really need to find out how many wives am I getting and find a clone-based skill or there would be major problems with the wives later in the future.

"Wait, royal families?" I recall the first day coming to this universe and learned that faunus are actually human from royal families that possessed an animal-based, or something, [Transformation Semblance]. On the hindsight, I should realize the moment Alice switched to her darkness version of her Monster Lord form.

"Yeah, she belongs to the Fateburn royal family, and the 16th Monster Lord as well. Also, known as the Devil Gourmet for turning anything into a food to be devoured. On the side note, from what Alice told me. There are Two Monster Lords, including Alice herself." Esdeath look like she planning to change our route from Vacuo Kingdom to the land where Alice came from.

"Do I want to know why they called Monster Lords?" I glance at Alice, who still stuffing her face with a good amount to fill up a family of 10 for dinner. And it looks like Alice is almost done too.

"It's because of their motto to face their enemies. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and evil for evil. So, they pretty much took that motto literally with those [Transformation Semblance] of theirs." Esdeath replied to my question and don't know if this motto is a good thing or not. But, she from the look of it. Esdeath guesses it depends on the person themselves when using that motto.

"So, you're okay with Alice being my 4th wife?" I ask Esdeath with a hint of wariness as Esdeath would lash out at this. Since she is the jealous type, even when Esdeath tries to hide it as often she can before releasing it all during our sex times.

Esdeath took a deep breath before looking at me with empty eyes, which look like she in her yandere episode. "Please don't speak out the word: Wife in my presence." Esdeath gives me a cold smile, but didn't release her [Killing Aura]. In fact, her empty eyes are enough to make me feel very nervous.

And [Gamer's Mind] once again, fail to push me back into a calm state of mind instead I feel concern for my well being with the way Esdeath is in her yandere episode, but years of self-control worked out for her.

I keep forgetting there are trigger words, that I shouldn't say to Esdeath at all unless I wanted to get stabbed by her, or something worse than a stab wound, which just instantly heals, and I rather not end up finding myself awake in a coffin made out of ice.

"Duly noted." I replied in my normal calm voice. At least, the [Gamer's Mind] force my voice to stay calm most of the time. "So, anything else I should know before I spend time with Alice? And should I worry about our stocked up food?" I look at Alice, as she just finished eating everything placed before her half an hour ago.

Yes, half an hour ago, which Alice finished all by herself and it doesn't look like her stomach is about to explode any moment now with all that food inside.

"Nope." Esdeath said in her still cold voice, "Just ask her when you're with her. Now, if you excuse me. I have to speak with Yuri and Ryun about something." Esdeath stands up and walks away, as she drags the others somewhere else.

Leaving me with Alice, who I could feel her eyes on me now that Esdeath left, with my other wives.

'Okay, you can do this. [Gamer's Mind] won't fail on you until Alice becomes my wife.' I try to motivate myself not to panic being alone with the Monster Lord, still shocked by that info, but still, make it easier for me to remember.

"So...how about we get to know each other. A bit more personal, thanks to your...wife, telling me a few things. Don't worry, having a harem is common in my land." Alice whispers into my left ear, as she wraps her arms over my chest from behind. As she presses her breasts onto my back.

'There better not be any more girls like Alice in the future, that this forward!' I shouted in my heart and vow to just get a skill to wipe their memories of me if I need to. But, like always, karma is out to get me as my [Gamer's Mind] gave me a bad foreshadowing feeling.

"How about not." I am not going to have sex with a random stranger, even if she is one of my destiny ones and is willing to have sex with me. Lucky for me, the [Gamer's Mind] still working.

"Come on. Your wife already gave us permission. Also, I'll let you know that I'm a virgin and never had sex with a man yet. So, you'll be my first." Alice whispers into my left ear as she moves her hands down.

"Combat it is." I picked action I could think in a situation like this. Esdeath is one thing, along with the other girls. But, for some reason my [Gamer's Mind] is shouting at me to fight back. As if it senses how this would affect Esdeath's mental state. Along with Yuri and Ryun, so for once, I follow what my [Gamer's Mind] is telling me.

I release my [Sword Qi], causing Alice to quickly move away from me.

"How about if you defeat me, I'll think about it." I said to Alice, causing her to scowl at me at this condition of mine.

"And how will I do that when you sealed away my [Aura] and [Semblance]?" Alice still hasn't figured out how to undo the seal placed on her. If she can, she would have long force herself on this delicious smelling person in front of her. Oh, she never smells someone so delicious and knew right away this the person meant to be with her.

"Oh, right." I sweatdrop at this and wonder if my [Gamer's Mind] is trying to make me take Alice down while she at her weakest state, that even a Beacon Academy's first-year student could take her down. Maybe.

Using the [Seventh Tail Unleash] to undo the seal on Alice before deactivating it right away. Since I rather not destroy a part of the [Ark] if I can help it.

Without warning, Alice already switched to her human form to her darkness version of Monster Lord. And strike me with her tail in high speed.

With a [Shundo: Bo-Bup] to dodge and appear next to Alice on her right, where I attack with a left high kick to her head, but a wall of black smoke blocked my attack like nothing.

Quickly, I moved out of the way when I feel my [Dark Matter] being drained. This was a big problem for me. As someone in this universe could actually absorb my [Dark Matter].

"Oooh~! The taste! The texture! So dark! I never taste anything this delicious! Hora! Give me more!" Alice shout at me with her body covered in a more black smoke and rush straight towards me eyes of hunger.

[Demonic Ice Creation Magic]:

Core: [Fairy Tail Universe of Knowledge]

Spell Target: [Static Ice-Make Magic]

Name: [Ice Geyser] - MP cost: Varies

Converting my [Mana] into [Ice Mana] as both my hands coated in a violet color of cold mist, then slam my hands onto the ground. Creating a single tower of ice spikes to impale Alice or at least stop her for a few seconds, but end up being destroyed when she slams her tail on the ground before the ice spikes could form.

'Note to self, level 1 [Ice Devil Slayer Magic] is too damn slow in casting speed compared to a level 100 [Fire Devil Slayer Magic].' I made sure to work on my [Ice Devil Slayer Magic] later after this.

I weave around Alice trying to wrap me with her tail and her hands, that's coated in black smoke that would drain my [Dark Matter]. Even just barely touch my cloth would drain me of my [Dark Matter].

Talk about unfair, when I haven't even used any of my skills with [Dark Matter] yet during this whole fight. In fact, from the way Alice is acting, I'm pretty sure [Dark Matter] made her addict to it.

[Divine Storm Creation Magic]:

Core: [Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Universe of Knowledge]

Spell Target: [Coiled Silk Force]

Modified Version: Adapt with [Storm God Slayer Magic]'s elements

Name: [Coiled Silk Force] - MP cost: Varies

I made sure to lower the amount of [Mana] into the [Coiled Silk Force] as I land a hit on Alice's tail, causing Alice to yelp in pain and look at me with shock at this. Like she didn't think I would be able to hurt her in the first place.

"Huh, so I can hurt you." I thought out loud, but kept the part where I'm literally holding back as much as I can without ending up killing in one hit. Thank you [Gamer's Body] for giving me the ability to control how much I could hold back after reaching a certain amount of stats.

"Don't think you can beat me just because of a little injury you inflicted on me." Alice said in a cold voice, as her mind snaps out of whatever she was in after consuming my [Dark matter].

The black smoke coating Alice increased and starting to cover her entire body, where the black smoke-like substance is beginning to look like a black fire-like substance instead with how it looks.

I let out a tired sigh before I use [Shundo: Bo-Bup] to appear in front of Alice and smash my right elbow into Alice's stomach, where it hasn't been covered in that weird black smoke yet.

Alice coughed out a mouth full of blood, then feel an iron grip on the top of her head before her face smashed into the ground.

Channeling 10 [Sword Qi] into my left index finger and with the intent of attacking Alice, but I detected someone behind me and grab my left forearm, making sure not to touch my left index finger.

Turning my head to look at who stopped me and was about to release my [Sword Intent] at them, but that thought disappears instantly when I found out it's Esdeath, who look at me with a smile filled with love.

"Okay, that's enough, Ragna." Esdeath said to me, as she pulls me away from Alice, who looks like she about to attack, then realizes Esdeath is among us now and release her [Transformation Semblance]. Returning back to her human form.

Alice let out a sigh of relief, as her [Aura] was dangerously low and her [Transformation Semblance] took a lot of her [Aura] as she advanced her form to the next stage.

"I'm surprised you would actually bring out your [Sword Intent]. Her defense must be really strong if your other skills couldn't penetrate her defense." Esdeath praises Alice's defense and there're mixed emotions going through Esdeath's eyes as she looks at Alice.

"Well, surprise, Ragna. I was the one that got Alice here into the [Ark] after getting Repellista to make contact with Alice here. Sorry about this, but I wanted to see if Alice here was strong enough to be part of our little family. No offense, Alice. But, you can see that Ragna here was holding back a lot. He's just too scared of the damage he would cause to the [Ark]." Esdeath said to me, then explain to Alice why I held back in the first place.

"Say what." I stare at Esdeath with a blank expression as I ignore Yuri walking over to help Alice stand up, then walk over to us.

"Yup, why did you think instead of us entering the [First God's Sanctuary], I made it an only girl activity without you in it? It's because I needed to speak with Alice and get Repellista to quietly open a pathway for Alice to enter the [Ark] without alerting you. Too bad, with your [Archive] that's kind of impossible at this point. Since you still found out." Esdeath started explaining what changed today's schedule.

"In fact, if I didn't have one of the girls distracting you last night. I wouldn't have spoken with Alice, to let her know that we changed location, thanks to what happened back at Vale." Esdeath smirk at me and look like she didn't look like she was planning to kill Alice in the first place at all.

"Sorry about all that. Esdeath talks about you for months and I finally got my schedule freed from my duty and came to visit you. Also, I wanted to test if you were worthy of making me your 5th wife, plus, Esdeath wanted to test you as well. Upon finding out someone like me wanted to force themselves onto you. I'm a little surprised that you would reject me. As most males would gladly take in my offers in having sex." Alice winks at me before giving me an air kiss.

This action of Esdeath made her twitch a little, causing her to take in a deep breath. As her jealous side is acting up again. So, Esdeath forces it back inside her and just release the moment she in bed with her husband.

"So you were joking about how you wanted to sex with me and you're a virgin?" I don't why I ask that last part, but it looks like it's the influence of my [Gamer's Mind]. Yes, I'm blaming it on that skill of mine.

"We can check right now if you like." Alice smile at her future husband and wow Esdeath wasn't kidding about him. And that smell and taste were out of this world. She just can't get enough of it. No wonder her Mother wanted her to wait for that special someone instead of having sex with anyone just to repopulate their numbers.

I was about to say something, to decline politely and didn't mean that I would willing to have sex with her. Since Esdeath and Yuri are here with us. Ryun and Repellista should be somewhere else, though. But, Esdeath interrupted me.

(Lemon: Skip if you don't want to read!)

"Actually, Ragna. I'm a little stress out right now and need to be relief again. And if what Alice told me about her culture. After a certain age, depending on the family, you will be married on the spot the moment the two or more have sex with each other." Esdeath tosses her clothes into the [Inventory], revealing her naked body to the world.

"Get on your hands and knees." I said in a cold voice, the moment I look at Esdeath's naked body. My inner sadist took over and over the years wasn't making it go down. In fact, after 11 years of marriage with Esdeath. I'm surprised I would turn into a sadist right away the moment I see Esdeath's naked body.

Alice was surprised to see Esdeath actually follow that order and had an eager look on her face, but didn't do anything until she was ordered to.

"Now, lay on your back and give Alice here a good show of your wet pussy, making sure to spread them while you finger yourself." I gave Esdeath her next order, which she gladly did and look at Alice with her cheek red as she quickly fingers herself.

"Alice." I call to her, causing her to flinch at her name called and look at me with eyes filled with confusion and a hint of lust.

"Strip." I order Alice, making her frown, but find herself actually stripping off her clothes until she completely naked. "Now, go give Esdeath her your pussy for her to eat out while you suck me off."

Alice looks like she wanted to argue about this, but decided to see how this goes and honestly, that smell coming from her future husband made her hornier than she thought, clouding her mind with all kinds of thoughts. Slowly, she walks over to Esdeath, who's masturbating with all her heart contain and look like she dying to lick her.

Carefully, Alice places her dripping pussy on Esdeath's face, causing her body to shudder as Esdeath stick her tongue right into her pussy. Making Alice moan out loud.

"Get on your hands and suck it. Like the slut you are." I said to Alice, as I already unzipped my pants, with my dick out waiting for Alice to give me that blowjob I demand.

Alice didn't need to be told twice as she took the entire dick into her mouth until it reached into her throat. Then, move her head back before moving her head back in.

Just as I feel like I'm close to climax; Alice took my dick out of her mouth and quickly stand up, to put my dick straight into her pussy without warning.

"Hora, here's the Monster Lord's vagina that just meant for you. I'll lead you to paradise inside my pussy." Alice said to me as I came right inside her. "Hora, you came right after I put you in, see how amazing my pussy is?"

"Yes, but that doesn't make your punishment any less painful, thanks to this action of yours." I glare at Alice, but I would have to say her pussy feel amazing and the way she squeezing me made me want to cum again so soon.

1 hour later*

After having sex with both Esdeath and Alice, with Alice has to watch Esdeath and me going at it for the whole time while she has to watch as punishment for doing something I didn't tell her to do. So, after cumming inside Alice twice, I forced her to watch while I use [Fundamental Force Manipulation: Gravity] to keep her from moving, much to her rage at this and feel frustrated that she wasn't even allowed to masturbate at all.

Near the end, Esdeath made Alice lick the semen out of her pussy, to prove something I have no idea of. Either way, Esdeath was right about Alice's culture of marriage the moment they had sex. As I gained the title of being Alice's husband.

"I should torture you for having Ragna cum inside before I can." Esdeath said to Alice in a bored, but with a hint of killing intent in her voice, as she begins putting on her clothes.

"I won't apologize since it won't help in the matter. But, I can't help it. I follow my instinct and I regret nothing. And you do remember one of my conditions for marrying our husband right?" Alice replied back, not afraid of Esdeath's wrath as she is one of the Monster Lords and won't back down until she gets beaten by Esdeath, then she will start being afraid. Not like she will say this out loud.

"True, but I want to know why giving Ragna a handjob as we speak, and Ragna why aren't you telling her to stop?" Esdeath glare at the both of us, and she's right, Alice is currently giving me a handjob.

"Esdeath. You should know by now why I didn't. She got me by the balls and I may heal instantly, but getting your balls crush isn't something I want." Not to mention that I may end up being in pain for more than a few seconds as my Gamer's ability fixing my crushed balls.

"Didn't I tell you before last night. If we're going to have sex, then I need to have more sperm in me to give birth to an heir to my family. As it's a requirement if I wanted to leave my duty as the Monster Lord. Unless you wish to take in my whole family with us? Either that or I need to get pregnant as soon as possible." Alice replied to Esdeath's question before she wraps her arms around her husband's neck and ramps his dick inside her pussy.

"I thought you were joking about that! I remember how you bitch about your Mother forcing you to not touch another male unless they could beat you in a fight before you can even have sex with them!" Esdeath cried out in rage, which is unlike her, but I could understand Esdeath's feeling as Alice decides it's her right to have sex with me until I get her pregnant.

Yeah, Alice won't be getting pregnant any time soon due to the [Gamer's Body] giving me the option to get a woman pregnant or not. Which is one of the main reasons why all my wives would rather have me cumming inside them all the time.

"Well, I wasn't. Now let me get pregnant with our husband's child before I help you get those [Relics], then we can leave this universe." Alice really didn't care if the whole traveling to a different universe is true or not, and instead, focus on this thick and long dick inside her. Oh, she has been dreaming about this all her life after discovering about it.

"Good luck, because unless Ragna wants to, you won't be getting pregnant, even if he came inside you a thousand of times in a row." Esdeath smirk at Alice while thinking if she should continue to have sex with her husband instead of meeting up with the other girls.

Thinking about it for a moment, Esdeath throws herself at the two and wanted to have more sex. After all, one of her rules for her husband having more wives is that she has to be in that sex at all time. No matter what.

"Move over! I still haven't my fill today!" Esdeath shouts at Alice, as she pushes the Monster Lord away and takes what belongs to her in the first place. "Come on, Ragna! Release all of it inside me! I need my milk!"

'Okay, having Alice as my 5th wife must have driven Esdeath to a breaking point now, as she not acting submissive like she usually does. And Esdeath knew that as long she has some clothes on to hide all her body. My inner sadist won't pop out.' I thought to myself as Esdeath started acting like her usual self, being the one that boss people around.

"Hey! I don't care if he pregnant me or not! But, it has been years! Years of having to wait! And I'm not going to wait any longer!" Alice shouts at Esdeath and quickly rush over to get what she has been desiring for a long time.

'This is getting out of hands.' I flip Alice onto her back before I place Esdeath on top of her, with both girls looking at each other face. Then, I started thrusting my dick in between their pussies.

"The first one to climax get to be next." Alice quickly understands that she outnumber and decide to make it into a contest, who get that sweet delicious cock in their pussies.

"Fine. But, I hope you ready to lose, because you will have to watch me and Ragna going at it afterward. Like before." Esdeath sneers at Alice, as she starts pitching Alice's nipples to get her more excited and closer to climax.

Alice moans out loud at this, then quickly did the same, and started using the technique she read and practice onto herself over the years. Now, to put them into practice on Esdeath and she loved the result as Esdeath looks like she about to climax any moment now.

"Heh, acting so tough. My family is close to extinction, so we figure to discover more methods to enjoy ourselves with each other instead of having boring sex. You're out of your league. I'm going to show you how things are done while you watch me make Ragna cum countless times inside me compared to your boring sex play." Alice saw how they had sex, sure it was an interesting roleplay, but her family has a long history of improving sexual courses.

After all, even if the breeding rate is low compared to other people, but that doesn't mean they can't come up more than one way to enjoy themselves while trying to get pregnant.

1 month later*

Year 12: Day 53: Too Long!

(Grimmland: Ark: City)

"Can we please take a rest of all these sex? It almost an entire month now! The only breaks are when we're sleeping! We even have sex while taking a bath and eating! I mean, I know Alice is willing to teach you girls all these sexual techniques. But, come on! It has already been a month!" I shout at my wives, as both Esdeath and Alice just made me climax for who knows how many times by just licking my dick together.

"Sorry, Ragna. But, the girls and I decide to keep at it for a while, since none of have any desire of having Alice be the first one to get pregnant, and so, there are going to be lots of new people tagging along with us. After I make a few rules they have to follow by." Esdeath is the first one to speak, with her face covered in semen.

"I honestly don't care. I just wanted in this." Yuri smile at me, as she sits on my left hand, which she use my fingers to please herself before it's her turn to ride my dick.

"Sorry, my god, but I really wanted to learn these techniques to help to pleasure you better in the future." Ryun said to me a bit of sadness in her voice, to show she feel guilty that she couldn't stop the others from doing this, but she really wanted to learn those sexual techniques from Alice.

"Hora, you may as well give up and let us have our way with you. After all, there are countless of men out there wish to be in your position." Alice smirk at me, as she flips her hair over her left shoulder. "But, don't worry. Today the last day before we meet with my family and get everyone abroad the [Ark]. Afterward, we'll go grab those [Relics]."

"So, Ragna. Just relax and let all of us do the work. No need to do anything." Esdeath kiss me on the lips as the others resume pleasuring themselves by using some part of my body to help them before it's their turn.

(Lemon: End, thanks for reading!)

The next day*

Year 12: Day 54: FINALLY!

(Grimmland: Unknown: Near Vacuo Kingdom)

I took in a deep breath before releasing it as I open my left eye and see Raven still there, with that cocky smirk on her face. And Alice speaking with Raven in an equal statue, which I find out Raven of this universe is the other Monster Lords with Alice and one that born with rare traits. Where she gained two [Semblances] instead of one.

Where her first [Semblance] is the same as her canon, so she got a teleportation portal, great. And she the Monster Lord of the Bird Royal Family, with her [Transformation Semblance] being a Crow Tengu. A type of harpy, with the mightiest power and can fly around the sky at high speed. Also, her element is [Space]; yeah, that mean she literally can manipulate space itself while she in her Crow Tengu Monster Lord form.

This is what I got from doing a quick scan for her abilities; and boy, was that a shocker after reading Raven's character sheet.

Interesting enough, Raven of this universe isn't Yang Xiao-Long's Mother. Much to my surprise when I did a scan on team RWBY and JNPR in the past few months.

Turn out, it was Raven's cousin, who could be Raven's twin sister, who died in some unknown reasons. Can't find out why, if Yang doesn't know herself. So getting the answer from Raven's character revealed who is Yang's Mother when it was blank at the time.

Yup, shocker that this Raven is like Alice, waiting for that someone since she is a Monster Lord and have the pride of one, where she can't just give her virginity to anyone.

Currently, we're trying to make an agreement with Raven about how she and the tribes joining with an otherworldly family, and that's my family.

From what I could understand after Esdeath explains to me. The Two Monster Lords, being Alice and Raven, where the former rule the remaining families that possess the [Transformation Semblance] based on the land environment while the latter rule over the ones that based on the sky environment [Transformation Semblance]. And those are for animal forms.

Who knew that [Transformation Semblance] don't give you an element to control over and only a certain people could. Also, it's a requirement to become a Monster Lord is to have an element to control over and have the power to defeat any challengers.

Even though Alice could fly, she still rules over the land-based families. I have no idea how this system works, but it worked for Alice and Raven for years, so I have no right to say anything.

And that's why Esdeath is with Alice speaking for the Mercer Family in getting Alice's side of the family to join us, and maybe get Raven to join us as well. After all, Raven should be powerful as well, with being a Monster Lord.

"That's all good and all. How do I know for sure if these...family...you married yourself in is strong at all? Maybe he beat you by trickery?" Raven asks her fellow Monster Lord with a disbelief in her voice, then look at me narrow eyes, trying to see anything worth noticing.

Esdeath let out a tired sigh before looking at me with a bored look on her face. "Ragna. Just do something that big and fancy or something, to convince her." Esdeath didn't feel like wasting any more time to argue with Raven. At least with, Alice, she can speak with her and not have to come up with multiple backup plans just in case.

I roll my left eye at Esdeath, but did as she requested and pause for a moment. "Uh, Esdeath. I don't think I have anything that big and fancy. Most of them are mostly used to kill my enemies as quick as possible or doesn't look fancy at all."

"Just use whatever, make it something that scary looking and do something that not many people could do with ease." Esdeath forgot that her husband tends to focus more on killing the enemies as quickly as possible, even going for skills or spells for an instant or massive amount of damage in an area.

I decide to use my [Fire Devil Slayer Magic] and use one of the many trump cards for this skill.

"[Devastate Incarnation: Abyss Arsenal]." I spoke out the spell I created with the usage of my [Dark Matter].

[Demonic Fire Creation Magic]:

Core Source: [Dark Matter]

1st Form: Ball - DM Varies = 1% DM per 10-meter radius in size

2nd Form: Formless - 2% DM = Switch 1st Form into anything

Factor: Compress/Expand - 5% DM = Able to condense or stretch

Effect: Devour target to fuel this spell - 2% DM = Recovery 2% [Dark Matter] per kill

[Devastate Incarnation: Abyss Arsenal] - DM cost: Varies | Minimum: 8% DM (Recover 2% DM per kill)]

A pitch black ball appears above my head, that looks like it's absorbing all the light around it.

With a snap of my fingers, the black ball soars to the sky instantly and explode into massive black longsword floating in the sky. Pretty much half the side of the [Ark].

'I could use my [Sword Intent] or even [Sword Domain] with [Abyss Arsenal], but that would just be a waste of [Sword Qi]...and I feel so stupid right now.' I thought to myself. After months of thinking about how to give my [Sword Domain] a corporeal form. I could have cheated, again, by using my [Fire Devil Slayer Magic] or any other skills while channeling my [Sword Domain] into them. This way, I would decrease the amount of [Sword Qi] usage and increase the power of the skills I used and my [Sword Intent], killing two birds with one stone.

I started laughing like a madman, as I finally reached the next stage, which I now name the [Sword Intent: Experience Stage]. I just need to continue figuring out how to improve my [Sword Intent] along with my other skills. Who knew I would get my answer to my problem of developing my [Sword Intent] further. All these times, wasted, and the answer is so simple.

"Thank you, Esdeath. You gave me the answer without knowing." I give Esdeath a smile, where I see Esdeath look at me with a confused look on her face, then look at the thousands of black swords in the sky, where all of them started to be covered in a glowing color red mist. A sign of my [Sword Intent] channel into something.

Everyone watched the massive black longsword in the sky, starting to be coating with a massive red glowing mist above their heads. Feeling their instinct screaming at them to run away or even accept their deaths. As they feel a large amount of killing intent above them. Like they would be cut down if they so much as move from their spots.

Then, I started laughing again like a madman, that just found what he has been looking for and I have.

Without even moving a single muscle, and just a single thought, the massive black longsword move and descend from the sky, where I aimed at a mountain near us. Well, there's no longer a mountain as a giant crater is in its place, where sand is starting to fill the giant crater slowly.

"Ah! The wonder I can do now, with this new method of mine." I let out my inner mad scientist/cultivator out for a moment while [Gamer's Mind] working overtime to put my state of mind back to serene. However, I have already discovered a countermeasure by using [Sword Qi] as a mental defense of my own. This way, [Gamer's Mind]'s effect wouldn't affect me too fast.

A wasteful of [Sword Qi], but to act on my emotions is something I cherish at this point and at most time, I would have to be with one of my wives just to feel like my old self; well, somewhat of my old self, but still, I could care less if I became mad again. As this is an exciting event for me, to enter the [Sword Intent: Experience Stage] now.

"Well, is that good enough for you?" I turn around to ask this question to Raven, who had a blank look on her face as she stares at me for a while, making me a little uncomfortable for some reason.

"Fuck me." Raven finally speaks and she said something no one would think she would say.

"Give me him as my husband, then the tribe will join the Mercer Family, along with the members' powers to serve the family, to protect and fight for it. As long you give me him." Raven said to Esdeath as she points at me, with a serious look on her face.

"Told you this would happen." Alice said to Esdeath, like she knew this would happen before coming here.

Esdeath blankly stares at Raven, then back at Alice, and then at her own husband, who she gives a cold glare for going overboard. But, if she wishes for a strong army, there needs to be something to give up in an exchange for it. And the price is something she has mixed feelings about this.

Too bad, the so-called army barely has enough people to be counted as a squadron in total. Making these remaining ancient families be very close to extinction. As their population is literally less than a hundred.

"Are you going to follow the rules I said before?" Esdeath asks in her best neutral voice, rather than speak in a cold rage voice that could lead to unwanted problems. As Esdeath's past experiences in political made sure she learned all about it and how to talk her ways into getting what she desired.

"If I can get a powerful heir from his genes, then yes, even if I need to get on my knees to beg." Raven said truthfully, causing Alice to look at her with a dumbfounded look on her face at what she just heard.

"Raven, why are you acting like this? Where that pride of yours?" Alice started to wonder if this was actually her fellow Monster Lord and not an imposter.

"Pride could go fuck itself while I get to fuck this...mmm." Raven didn't say the last thing as her body shiver a little. As she licks her lips. "So, I'm willing to marry into your family as long the firstborn is my family heir."

Raven knew she had the short end of the stick, but who cared about that after seeing the destruction of her husband to be caused just a few minutes ago.

"Get us one of the [Relics] and you got yourself a deal. Also, remember the rules I told you." Esdeath said to Raven, who just nods at her while looking at me with eyes filled with lust.

For some reason, the [Gamer's Mind] isn't trying to force me to run away or fight back like I did with Alice. Then again, it may have sensed something bad would happen if I did something that would in the result of causing who know how many problems I would have with Esdeath if I just had sex with Alice the moment she offers herself.

While Raven is doing the same, but with Esdeath here and agreeing with it. At this point, I feel like Esdeath is pimping me out for benefits. The irony at this thought of mine, but honestly, I don't know if I should be happy with all these hot women throwing themselves at me or not.

Being married with Esdeath for 12 years really did a number on my mental state, who knows how I would react if I didn't meet Esdeath first and meet some other girls instead.

"Deal. I'll be right back." Raven didn't wait any longer and use her [Semblance] to create a red swirling portal, then walk through it as it disappears afterward.

"Huh. Do we...uh, bring everyone up to the [Ark]?" I notice things just got awkward with the way Raven just left us without any warning after Esdeath requested one of the [Relics], but Esdeath never mentions which [Relics] as there more than one different type.

"May as well, save us lots of time." Esdeath said to me, as she let me create the [Ark's Gate] and send her first, to welcome the others to come.

20 minutes later*

I have managed to send Alice and Raven's Families into the [Ark], but Ravne hasn't shown up yet. Which Esdeath made go find out what's Raven taking so long. After all, I was the only one that could find Raven right now due to my [Cleave Sword Intent] giving me the ability to teleport as well as sense the fabric of space, where someone temporary created a spatial rift to teleport.

With that said, I bring out my [King's Intrinsic Flying Sword] as it's my most powerful sword up to now. Furthermore, it would amplify the might of my [Cleave Sword Intent] as well.

So, coating my [King's Intrinsic Flying Sword] with [Cleave Sword Intent], then channel it to my left eye to 'see' the pathway, where Raven teleported to.

Much to my surprise, I find myself 'seeing' Raven battling with Ozpin and Cinder at the same time, with a dead Pyrrha. Wow, didn't think she would get killed before Ozpin went the deep end first.

Poor girl, if I wasn't so messed up in the head. I would feel sorry for her death, even though I wasn't at fault for this. With my skills and as The Gamer. I could easily avoid these deaths by lending a hand to them.

I narrow my left eye at Pyrrha's corpse and did a quick scan, to my surprise, she still alive, but is close to dying from bleeding out. As her [Aura] has long been used up for a while now.

Thinking about it at this point, and remember how Pyrrha have been coming over the Restaurant, but was the last person to request for training. In fact, she just wanted to enjoy the presence of her friends more instead.

"Esdeath going to hate me for being so soft-hearted for this. But, I better do some good karma. With my LUCK stat, I'm more likely to be affected by karma compared to others." I mumble to myself before using [Cleave Sword Intent] to cut a pathway using the Raven opened up with her semblance and jump over to the other side.

(Vale: Vale City: Beacon Academy: Unknown Basement)

Not wasting for any moment, I use [Elemental Sight] on Pyrrha first before using [Rejection] to reject all the damage inflicted on her, where I heard her breathing at a normal pace after I healed her back up. But, her [Aura] reserve is pretty much empty at this point.

Not going to try to see if I could use [Rejection] on Pyrrha to restore her [Aura] back to full. Who knows what side-effects would lead to affecting someone's soul. And I'm not an expert in the soul department. Yet, who knows if I get soul-based skills later on.

With a swipe of my [King's Intrinsic Flying Sword] using [Cleave Sword Intent: Space Cut] to slice Cinder's head right off, causing everyone to be surprised at how easily I killed Cinder when she possessed the full might of the Fall Maiden power.

Under the [Elemental Sight] still activated, I could 'see' the [Aura] of the Fall Maiden descend into Pyrrha, making her the new Fall Maiden. Along with her [Aura] reserve recovered completely and even expand her reserve tenfold.

Using [Cleave Sword Intent: Short Cut] to appear in front of the still shocked Ozpin and jab with my left hand channeled with [Cleave Sword Intent] to temporary bypass his [Aura Shield]. As I use [Nabong Needle Ryu] to put him to sleep.

Once that's done. I turn around to look at Raven, who looks at me with a lustful face and ready to pounce me, but kept herself under control.

"So, about that [Relic]?" I ask Raven, and she just looks at me for a few minutes before walking over to Ozpin and started searching for something on his body, where I find Raven taking out an hourglass, then stand up to hand it over to me.

I tilt my head and wonder why Raven handing me an hourglass, that I could just buy it anywhere in Vale if I needed one.

But, with a quick scan and found out it wasn't just a simple hourglass at all. What it does is that after flipping it upside down, then break it. The person that crushed the hourglass would be sent back in time while the hourglass would be destroyed. So if the person wanted to use the hourglass again, they had to find the one in the past.

Also, the name of this hourglass is just weird, as it's called the [Time Return], but who cares. As I just need a [Relic] to get out of this universe. Doesn't have to be those [Relics of Seasons Maidens].

Taking the [Time Return] from Raven and I was right. As the Gamer's ability counted this as one of the countless [Relics] in this universe.

DING!*

You gained one of the many [Relics] of RWBY universe.

DING!*

You have the option to leave this universe for another.

Do you wish to take your wives and anyone in the [Ark], to leave this world?

[Yes/No]?

It would be a dick move if I just abandon Raven here after the efforts she tried to get this for me. So with that said, I grab Raven's left wrist, where I notice how Raven's body shiver the moment I grab her wrist. Not wanting to know why. I teleported both of us to the [Ark] first. Leaving behind the headless Cinder, and both knocked out cold of Ozpin and Pyrrha.

(Grimmland: Ark: City)

Looking around at the new people looking speaking with Esdeath and Alice of which houses will be theirs.

Tossing the [Time Return] into my [Gate of Babylon], that I may never need to use at all. Like my other junks, I collected over the years.

Esdeath saw me with Raven appears, shout to Ryun to take her place as grab both me and Raven into a nearby house, where others were confused at Esdeath's action, but a few people knew what's going on and wanted in this; however, they had their jobs to do.

2 hours later*

Esdeath and Raven walk out of the house with a bright smile on their faces, with Raven limping a little. Some of the females around saw this and blush, as they knew what happen to one of their leaders.

I walk out with a tired look on my face, but that disappears after a few seconds later. As Esdeath welcome Raven into the family by having sex right away. So, Raven would become my 5th wife right away.

Better get this over with then wait for who knows how long until Raven starts doing something stupids just to have sex with someone she targeted to be with.

"Everyone! Hold onto something! We're about to switch universe!" Esdeath warns everyone in the area, causing all of them to follow Esdeath's warning as they already proved multiple times and won't dismiss them like they did an hour ago.

So, picking the option to change universe after getting the signal from Esdeath, that everyone is ready for the universe travel to begin.

DING!*

Welcome back to the Multiverse!

DING!*

Good luck in your next adventure player! Be sure to take your time and the [Ark] is made invisible towards those within the universe you have entered.

DING!

Welcome to Danmachi Universe! In order to leave this universe to another one, either the player or one of your wives must kill one of the Gods or Goddesses, or reach the last floor of the Dungeon in Orario.

(Orario: Ark: City)

'Well, shit.' I thought to myself, as I send the interface to my wives, with Alice surprised at this sudden blue window screen popping up in front of her out of nowhere, but kept her expression blank as she quietly read what's on it.

As we're in the universe, where the Gods and Goddesses descend from Heaven Realm and to the Mortal Realm.

33