Chapter 24: This Is Just My Luck
1.7k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belongs to their respected authors and owners.

'thoughts'

"Active skill name or magic spell"

'Active skill name or magic spell in thought'

"Activation phrase"

'Activation Phrase in thoughts'

"speech"

*action*

time*

noise*

Gaia/gamer system talking

[Skill Name] - Passive or Active - Lvl.1/100 - EXP: 0% - MP cost: or none

Description: Info on skill

[Item Name] - Rank: F- to EX - Durability: 1 to Unbreakable - ATK: 0 to N/A

Description: Info on the item

[Title] - Info


Chapter 24: This Is Just My Luck

The next day*

Year 12: Day 55: Time To Leave

(Orario: Abandon Church/Hestia Familia's Home: Basement)

I stayed up all night while both Alice and Raven decided to sleep, with Raven using my lap and Alice on my right shoulder. Even Hestia went to sleep inside the [Kekkai] and didn't seem to be disturbed with the way Bell continue to hit the [Kekkai].

Sadly, Bell passed out long ago after trying to break the [Kekkai] with all his might, even trying to use his [Magic: Firebolt] to see if it works. He's on the right track, but his [Mana] reserve wasn't enough to keep up to spam [Firebolt] for long until he has to go back to slashing and punching.

It's a good thing I use a bit of [Mana] to filter out the heat and smoke, and bring in fresh air into the [Kekkai] or Bell would be long dead from the smoke created by his [Firebolt].

Once everyone is asleep. I decide to not waste any more time. As I use [Archive] to connect with Hestia and Bell's minds as I use their memories to convert my language into theirs. As I started typing a few things into worn out journals.

This is mostly the bullshit I said to him last time back in the Dungeon. Pausing for a moment, I typed down that I am leaving by the time he wakes up, and that I'm leaving these two books behind to help him out.

One of the two books, I included a martial art: [Tai Chi] I got from [The God of Highschool Universe of Knowledge] via [Elemental Sight], to put the training methods and techniques into this book.

While the other book is important tips for being a true [Adventurer] and how to improve oneself, after I filled in some random bullshit about Bell's grandparents, I have never met and that he could speak with his adopted grandfather: Zeus, who should be alive somewhere in this world.

Tweaking the [Kekkai] to become soundproof, but I'll have to change it back later. Waking both Alice and Raven, so I can send them back up to the [Ark] since we're about to switch universe again.

So, the Two Monster Lords pretty much came down here for no reason. Well, unless you count getting the chance to be lazy and taking a nap in Raven's case. Since she hasn't got a good night's sleep in a while, same with Alice.

Raven did try to give me a blowjob due to her face is close to my crotch, but I managed to stop her from unzipping my pants. She did, however, made my dick hard by licking it without taking it out.

But, through willpower, I got Raven to stop, even when I really wanted to take Raven there and then. Along with Alice, but I stopped myself from doing so. After all, if I wanted sex. I can just ask Esdeath, who would gladly drop whatever she doing and get someone to do it for her. Then, drag me into one of the houses in the [Ark's City].

Once I sent both Alice and Raven back to the [Ark] via [Gate]. I dismissed the [Kekkai] with a [Kai], so I don't cause any harm to both Hestia and Bell.

I place the two books I created through the [Archive] on the table before teleporting myself to the [Ark].

(Orario: Ark: City)

Right as I was about to bring up the notification window, that gives me the option to leave this universe for another when Esdeath drags me by the back of my collar and enter one of the random houses around the area. With all my wives already waiting for me there.

A few hours later*

Thank goodness for [Kekkaijutsu], even when it's supposed to be used for something else besides making a soundproof area on the go.

Well, all my wives got to have sex with me and with each other, so currently, I'm naked and have more than one girl using me as a body pillow. With Esdeath being on top as always. With Yuri and Ryun with my left and right arms.

Both Alice and Raven are hugging each other, with their faces are close to the point of them kissing.

All my wives, but Esdeath asleep, where Esdeath and I are speaking via [Archive] since we didn't wake up the others. Furthermore, we got to practice speaking with each other using this method for years now. With Yuri and Ryun around us during those times.

Right now, Esdeath and I are thinking if we should switch universe now or not. Since we're in the era of the Gods still among us, but that would lead to countless of troubles in the future that neither of us wants to be part in.

After a while, both Esdeath and I decide I'll switch tomorrow morning instead. Since Esdeath and the others are tired from having to sort through all people in their assigned houses. Along with a rulebook for them to take, which would remove that excuse of not knowing about the rules Esdeath set up.

Since they got the whole day and night to read up on it. As Esdeath have little mercy for those she doesn't consider close and she still doesn't with these people from the royal families.

And those royal family members knew this too, as one of them ended up frozen and left in the street for a while and they're still there and will be released after a while until everyone got the picture, that they no longer the top of the food chain.

The next day*

Year 12: Day 56: Hello, There!

"Everyone holds onto something!" Esdeath shout to everyone, then watches everyone in position before she looks at me and gives me a thumb up, for me to do it.

I hit the yes option to switch universe after getting the signal from Esdeath, then the entire place started to shake as some kind of unknown force move the [Ark] from the Danmachi universe to a different unknown universe.

DING!*

Welcome back to the Multiverse!

DING!*

Good luck in your next adventure player! Be sure to take your time and the [Ark] is made invisible towards those within the universe you have entered.

DING!

Welcome to Katekyo Hitman Reborn Universe! In order to leave this universe to another one, the player must create an organization that's world known for being good and/or bad.

"Huh-" I was about to say something to Esdeath when I was forcibly teleported out of my [Ark] and appear in the sky, falling down right away.

(Unknown)

[2nd Quest]: incomplete

Description: The student must be strong as somewhat under the teaching of the player.

Reward: Allow the people within your [Ark] to be able to come down into this Mortal Realm.

Failure: Reject all residents within your [Ark] from being able to come into this universe's Mortal Ream. This includes your wives.

Reward's Condition: Find someone with a high potential to make the entire world know about them and get them to become your student.

Failure's Condition: An entire year of not being able to take someone in as a student. (Deadline: Year 13: Day 56).

Well, this is kind of a hard [Quest] given to me if I didn't possess all the skills I have up to the present and lucky for me. I could still go back to the [Ark] without any problem. My family, on the hand, can't due to this [Quest] stopping them from coming out of the [Ark].

After speaking with Esdeath and my other wives, to let them know not to worry and that I'll try to finish the [Quest] as soon as possible. And I'll come to the [Ark] to visit them every day unless something forces me not to. Since it looks like I was able to return back to the [Ark] without any problem, then return back in the middle of the nowhere in the sky.

As I continue to fall from the sky; I notice below is just water, meaning that I'm in the middle of the ocean! What the hell! This is the first time I was kicked out of my own home and I'm dropping to my death!

If I didn't have all these skills I gained over the 12 years of being a Gamer. I would be a fool not to possess a skill to help me out in this type of situation. With that said, I used [Shundo] to stop myself from falling and stand in midair before I use [Kekkaijutsu] to create [Kekkai] for me to stand on.

After all, [Shundo] is a movement skill, which I need to continue to move if I want to stay in the air. Now, with the [Kekkai], I can stay in one spot in the sky without the need to move while continuing to keep the [Shundo] activated.

Now, to start my plan to find my future student.

It's a good thing I have [Sword Intent] and a good decent LUCK stat, as I created the [Karmic Sword Intent] with the fuse of both [Sword Intent] and the LUCK stat. During the time I stayed in the RWBY universe, as a way to develop a method to find a [Relic] of some kind. But, I couldn't due to not having a medium for me to use.

[Weapon Technique Creation]:

Weapon Focus: Sword

1st Core: [Sword Intent]

2nd Core: [LUCK stat]

1st Core + 2nd Core = [Karmic Sword Intent]

Pyrrha would have worked if it wasn't for her [Karma Threads] are all over the places and most of them are being destroyed each day. As if something is destroying what connected to Pyrrha herself.

Honestly, this was just like the time I tried it out to see if I could use [Pumba] to give me [Sword Intent], even when I didn't have [Sword Qi] or any types of [Qi] in the first place.

I shouldn't be that surprised after seeing if I could fuse my [Sword Intent] with one of my stats.

However, there is a downside to this. Instead of using [Sword Qi] to power the [Karmic Sword Intent]. It uses my LUCK stat itself. So yeah, I wasn't that in the hurry to create anymore [Sword Intent] out of my stats.

Nonetheless, if I have stat points available, then my [Karmic Sword Intent] will take that instead of the LUCK stat itself. Did some experiments and find out that the [Karmic Sword Intent] will only take away one point of my LUCK stat if I don't have any stat points at all.

Therefore, I would keep stocking up on stat points from spending time with my wives as I still get more stat points each week. Instead of having to eat the meat from the Super God Gene universe to level up myself to gain stat points.

So, using [Karmic Sword Intent: Scrying] to see the [Karma Threads] around me and search for the one that connects me with my future students. And my guesses were right, I have multiple [Karma Threads] connected with this world due to my 2nd [Quest].

Using [Elemental Sight] on these [Karma Threads] to find which one I would train as my second student, with my little sister being my first and only student up to this point. I don't count Lenalee from D. Gray-Man universe since she is Esdeath's student, not mine.

I frown a little when I notice that even Xanxus, Vongola Ninth's adopted son, and the current leader of the Varia. Who is currently frozen in a block of ice due to the effect of [Zero Point Breakthrough: First Edition]. Is considered a candidate to be my second student.

Then, there Tsunayoshi Sawada is a candidate to become my future student, but I rather not pick him at all, if possible. However, thanks to scanning Tsuna. I found out I'm close to canon timeline would start. As this Tsuna is already 14 years old.

As I continue to look for my other candidates to become my future student. I must find the one with the best potential in whatever category they are in, but still involved in battles, along with being an organization already or a group to rise to the top.

I blink once, then twice, and then thrice, as I found one of the candidates happen to be Byakuran, who is technically still a civilian and haven't got his [Sky Mare Ring] yet.

Yeah, he is a no go too. Rather not have to deal with this guy and his parallel versions as well. Would be too many problems if I pick him, even if I can just leave him alone most of the time to rise to the top like his counterpart.

Nope. Dropping these thoughts and continue to search for the right one, but if I don't the right one soon. I may as well fail this [Quest] and use the [Bypass Restrictions] to allow the others on the [Ark] to be allowed into this world.

I would just have to wait a few months anyway, to use the skill again and just spend most of my time on the [Ark] to be with my wives. Also, none of my wives wouldn't be bored and their fighting abilities would become rusty thanks to [God's Sanctuary].

Well, the first thing I should do while I continue with my search is to take out one of Repellista's [Lighthouse] for her to hack this world's database; well, all of them to get anything of value. Sure, this universe's technology would be worthless for my family. But, better have them than not later in the future.

A few minutes later*

So far, I have yet to find the right candidate and most of them are not worth the effort. Hell, I even consider Xanxus since I can just beat the living shit out of him if he pisses me off by just calling it as training.

I even use [Karmic Sword Intent: Karma Severing] to sever the [Karma Threads] of the destiny ones in this universe connected with me. Much to my dismay, it took ten times the cost compared to the original price for using this technique of mine.

Nonetheless, I managed to sever all the [Karma Threads] of those that could be my next wife to be. I rather stick with 5 wives, thank you very much. And having any more would cause Esdeath to break and unwanted problems will occur because of this.

As I continue to search for the right candidates, too many for me to decide and some are good, but wasn't worth it when I read their character sheets. So yeah, it's going to take a while for me to find the right one.

It's a good thing Repellista could still help out by using her [Lighthouse], which is way too advanced in technology in this universe. And at this era of time at that.

While I'm doing this; I'm speaking with Esdeath and how things are going back at the [Ark]. Seeing how the people living in the [Ark] would find a lot of things different compare how they lived back in their universe.

I let out a tired sigh after going through over a hundred candidates by now and still haven't found the right one.

Then, look back at Tsuna and wonder if I should or not. I blink when I notice a few [Karma Threads] are close to the place where Tsuna live.

One of them happens to be connected with Hana Kurokawa and Kyoko Sasagawa. Both are best friends, along with being a classmate of Tsuna. Both are students in the Namimori Middle School. And are also candidates to become my students.

Shockingly, Hana has high talent in [Spy] related skills, with becoming a [Sniper] second. So, this Hana pretty much has the potential be a great spy/sniper in the world. Even better than Colonnello, one of the seven [Arcobaleno] and the holder of the [Rain Pacifier].

As for Kyoko, she has high talent in [Assassination] related skills. Talk about a shocker, that someone so sweet and an air-headed girl that lives a mostly carefree life. Seriously, she got 95% to become the greatest assassin in this little world.

I find myself wondering if this is one of those parallel dimensions, where these two are actually SIOCs, but drop it when I got nothing on their character sheets that show any hint of being one.

But, do I really want to pick one of these two as my student? Since these two have the highest talents among the candidates with [Karma Threads] connected to me under the effect of the 2nd [Quest].

After a while, I decided once and for all, that I will fail this 2nd [Quest] of mine. Since I rather not gain a student at all, with all the problems that come with one. Not to mention that these two girls would clearly reject to taking me as their teacher.

Well, unless becoming a school teacher, then that would be easy to finish my 2nd [Quest]. But, I rather not find out if there is a follow up [Quest] after the 2nd one.

Plus, the moral of Hana and Kyoko should be completely different from mine. So, better not take that chance and just wait for the day for me to use [Bypass Restrictions]'s cooldown to finish.

So for the time being, I'll just create an organization run by me and my family.

Of course, by that, I mean having Repellista doing all the complicated work in creating the website, scheduling my time to perform the jobs, which I'm aiming for extermination missions.

I was about to pick a location for me to use as a cover place for me to stay until I remember something important.

"I'm in Katekyo Hitman Reborn universe, where the setting is the modern world before the future arc start or just 10 years into the future of this world. A modern world, as in there should be video games, manga, and other stuff I could devour to become another [Universe of Knowledge]!" I shout at the top of my lungs near the end once I realize I'm technically in a universe that's close to mine, somewhat.

With that said, I use [Cleave Sword Intent: Space Cut] to appear in Namimori, not saying I would gladly drop the 2nd [Quest], but who knows what would happen in the future.

A few hours later*

(Namimori)

Walking around, searching for any bookstore or even a game store, this way I can finally grab that God of War disc for my [Fiction Adaption] to eat. But, alas, there was no God of War at all, not even the older generation of the game.

However, I did find a manga and video games I wanted to use back in my universe, but was too late to grab them at the time. Also, some of the good ones I had to give up. As the current [Universe of Knowledge] I have already covered some part of my fighting style already. So no need to grab somewhat a copy of other skills I possess.

But, I still got some of that I wanted still. One of them happens to be the fantasy manhwa Witch Hunter. Didn't think there would such a thing in this universe and in this country. But, I take what I can get.

Much to my delight, I can import 5 skills out of the new [Universe of Knowledge].

Then, there the Tales of the Abyss video game, that gave me the [Tales Universe of Knowledge]. So yeah, got the Tales series as well, which shouldn't be possible. Same with the Final Fantasy series, when I use the Final Fantasy 7.

Afterward, I stop at the [Final Fantasy Universe of Knowledge]. Since I rather not push my luck for grabbing everything my hands could touch. Also, because of the time period of this world, I'm in.

Most of the one I wanted hasn't been created or release yet. So yeah, I just deal with having three more [Universe of Knowledge] for me to import.

Now, after getting over my excitement that I had to use [Sword Qi] to counter the effect of [Gamer's Mind] from wiping it out of me as I rushed all over the place to find myself new [Universe of Knowledge].

After a walking around; I decide just to call it quits and sit on one of the benches around the park as I stare at the sky while actually, I'm using [Archive] with [Elemental Sight] to feed the information into Repellista's [Lighthouse] to speed things up.

Also, thinking about what kind of skills should I grab from my new [Universe of Knowledge] I just got on a good deal, thank you [Wisdom of The Sage] for me giving me the ability to make the native currency around here.

"Ragna?" I heard a female call out my name, which is weird since I don't know anyone in this universe; well, this dimension at least, and this is my first time coming here.

And it looks like my [Program: Translator] is working fine and filtering out all the words I don't feel like hearing at all. Seeing how I'm in the land that doesn't speak English at all.

"Ragna? Is that you? It is you!" The same female called out to me when I lower my head to see who's calling me and find myself wondering if I had a parallel version of myself in this universe, but don't know what kind of plot armor s/he gained. Yeah, I'm not ruling out there a version of myself being the opposite gender.

I find myself staring at Nana Sawada, the Mother of Tsunayoshi Sawada and the wife of Iemitsu Sawada.

A quick scan, then a full scan once I notice something and mentally curse at my parallel version. As I was a native in this dimension of the Katekyo Hitman Reborn universe and die in an accident, wherein this dimension. I was this Nana's first boyfriend and soon to be husband, before I kicked the bucket.

It's rude and all, but I had to use [Archive] and [Elemental Sight] to bring up Nana's memories of my other parallel version and we're close to being the same, with a few differences being that. One: The other me is a doctor, shocker. Two: The other me is a bit more lean to the light than the grey side of the moral of life. More saving than killing to save others.

The other me died by trying to save someone that shouldn't have been saved in the first place and got stabbed in the heart instead. And Nana here just thought the other me just went out of town to gain experience for a long time. Knowing this, Nana just married Iemitsu after a few years of not seeing me, much to her fragile mind of thinking I'm alive still.

So yeah, I got a crazy Nana who is in front of me and finally believes in her little fantasy that she was right all along and decide I return back for her, even though she married and have a kid.

"It's good to see you again, Ragna!" Nana said with a crazy in her eyes like Esdeath, but weaker. "Did you finish studying from the state like you always wanted?"

"Yeah." I said dryly, wondering if I should continue speaking with this Nana or high tail out of here the moment she looks away or blinks. Sadly, Nana didn't look away nor blink once. As if she afraid I would disappear from her the sight the moment she blinks. And this is what I'm getting from her mind via [Archive].

Well, shit. I guess I won't even get the option to run away or I could just put Nana to sleep, then run away, after I return her back to her home.

Maybe even using the [Archive: Mind Wipe Program] on Nana, that she never saw me in the first place and just think it's her imagination acting up again. And from her memories, this happens more than once over the years.

Getting up from the bench was my first mistake, as Nana drops her grocery bags and hug me with a bright smile on her face. My second mistake was looking into her eyes with my left eye. Where I could see how Nana won't take a no for an answer after she asked me to come back to her home, to meet her son.

Thinking about it for a moment, this next action of mine would make me a coward, but better than having Esdeath on my ass if she finds out. One quick [Mind Wipe] and I dropped Nana off her house, along with her grocery bags, where I lay her on her sofa. Luckily, her son, Tsuna, wasn't home yet.

Then off I go and escape from this place and use [Cleave Sword Intent: Space Cut] to find another place to stay.

(Unknown)

Honestly, I should have thought this through when I find myself in a fancy big place that looks like one of those giant mansions, where those rich people live in.

"Well, this is interesting. Didn't think I found myself having a guest out of nowhere. But, I will take what I can get with how my time is almost up." I heard an old, but strong behind that voice of an old woman.

Looking behind me and find myself an old grandma version old Daniela, the eighth, and only female, Boss of the Vongola Famiglia. Who is barely alive at this point as she laying in her giant bed.

I deploy [Eagle Vision] and find my surprise that Daniela is all alone right now when there should be at least someone with her to watch over her in case someone with bad intent appears before her. Lucky for Daniela, I'm not here to kill her or anything.

In fact, this should be my LUCK stat coming into play and much to my surprise there a [Karma Thread] formed between me and Daniela.

"I'm going to be blunt with you." I said to Daniela, causing her to blink a few times at me and give me the signal to continue with what I'm going to say to her.

"I'm willing to give you an extra few years, maybe giving you enough time to see your tenth Boss of your little Famiglia come to the age. This includes gaining back your youthful appearance, along with a working body to go with the look." I said to Daniela, who blink again and look at me like I'm crazy or she went crazy with old age and think I'm her imagination.

I'm going to let this go when I read her mind, unlike Nana, Daniela here have a good excuse with her old ages while Nana is mentally ill. Maybe I have to help Nana on that later, as a goodwill to the other me.

"What's the price? There is no such thing as a free lunch. There is always a price. So what is it?" Daniela asks me, where I could tell by her thinking progress that she didn't think this was real, but decide to play along as this is the best fun time she has in ages.

"Three demands and you'll do it no matter what." I said to Daniela, who looks like she thinking about it for a moment and with [Archive: Mind Reader Program], to read how she wanted to agree or not.

"Do I have to right to reject one of these three demands?" Daniela wanted to know if it is possible, seeing how this is more of a loss in her end than gaining a bigger advantage.

"No." I didn't dare try to mess around with this Daniela, even if she and old lady, not after a few minutes she won't. Plus, age is just a number and worth nothing in some universes.

"Hmm. Are you going to use one of your three demands today or in the future?" Daniela asks me, looking at me in the left eye, searching for any hint of lies or anything.

"Yup." I replied to Daniela's question, causing her to let out a tired sigh, to make this a deal she willing to take. I guess I'm willing to throw her a bone or two.

"As a goodwill, and mostly to get you to accept this deal. I'll inform you a few interesting things, that may want you to accept this deal." I said to Daniela, making the former Mafia Boss look at me with sharp eyes.

"But, first. Let's make sure this private. No need for others to know what's going on." I said to Daniela as I created a soundproof [Kekkai] around us, then create a few double layers [Kekkai] around the hidden cameras around us and destroy them with a [Metsu], but only the inner layer and using [Kai] to get rid of the outer layer of [Kekkai].

Daniela looks at the [Kekkai] around her and wonder if she was under an illusion or not. Maybe she has fallen asleep again and this is a whole dream.

I started explaining to Daniela how her son sealed away an active sky child years ago, that is a candidate for becoming the Tenth Boss of her little Famiglia. Furthermore, I even mention how Xanxus is trapped in ice thanks to her son again.

Another is how the Vongola has many enemy spies within them, but thanks to her son's idiotic choices. Well, it's a wonder the Vongola haven't fallen yet.

Daniela did not look pleased one bit after hearing all this. In fact, she beyond angry and can't wait to beat the shit out of her son, who she thought could handle being the 9th Vongola Boss, but it looks like she was mistaken.

"So, do you agree?" I ask Daniela, who took a few deep breaths as she tries to calm herself down before she breaks something.

"May as well. I'm clearly in my last year. Hell, I may be on last month to live. If this is a dream the entire time. Then, I'll like to see how it ends." Daniela gives me a forced smile, for me to go ahead and do my stuff to give back her youths.

"Just letting you know, this is all real and I'm going to show you there more than just having your fancy flames." I walk up to Daniela, then place my left hand on her forehead while using [Archive] to extract all her memories as a backup before using [Time Healing] on Daniela while using [Rejection] on her age, to return her back in her prime while making sure to heal up her hidden injury within her body while I use [Archive] to keep Daniela's memory would stay untouched.

15 minutes later*

I remove my left hand and look at the now younger looking Daniela, who looks exactly like the one she appeared in the Vongola Trial that Tsuna undergo in the Future Arc.

I dismiss the [Kekkai] around us, seeing as it's no longer needed.

"Good news. You're back to your prime. Bad news, you are going to need to face your son and regain back your position as the Mafia Boss." I said to the shocked Daniela, who was clearly still in shock that she watched the process of her old body going back in time before her very eyes.

I give a flick to her forehead, causing her to yelp and scowl at me.

"What the hell was that for you, damn shit stain?!" Daniela shouts at me before she just realizes how badly her emotional control wasn't that good when she regained back her youths, this came with the package of what she had to go through back in her era.

"I see someone has a foul mouth. Either way, I'm going to use my two of my three demands now." I said to the now younger Daniela, causing her to tense up and leaking a bit of her [Sky Flame], but didn't dare risk releasing it too much.

"You are going to become my student. As in you'll learn how to really use those [Sky Flame] of yours." To prove some proof that I could teach her how to use her [Sky Flame], but honestly, I don't know if it would work. As I raise my left hand to cast [Fireball], which appear a few feet above my left palm.

Using pure [Mana Manipulation], even though I don't possess the said skill, I can do so with [Fire Devil Slayer Magic] as I divide the [Fireball] into seven mini version of it and moving them in a circle.

"Channel some of your [Sky Flame] into one of them." I made the seven [Mini-Fireballs] floating closer to her, where I watch Daniela carefully touch one of them and channel her [Sky Flame].

Much to Daniela's shock as she watches her [Sky Flame] is being devoured before she could react as the little floating ball of what looks like [Storm Flame], but knew it wasn't with the way she could feel the how foul the flames are. Making her skin crawl just being near it.

So seeing her [Sky Flame] literally eaten by one of these [Mini-Fireballs] and grow in size, kind of freaked her out a little.

"As you can see, instead of your [Sky Flame] turning them into stone. I just use your [Sky Flame]'s characteristic to expand the size and power of it." I was seriously gambling at this point and was a relief to see the [Fire Devil Slayer Magic] give me somewhat control over other flames, even if it's [Dying Will Flames] at that.

"Okay, so you want me to become your student in learning how to make my [Sky Flame] into a [Fireball]?" Daniela knew this wasn't what I meant, but wanted to see how I would react to the way her thoughts going by.

"No. I'm teaching you shape manipulation. As in, giving your [Sky Flame] the ability to take different forms without using a medium and able you to attack and/or defense as well." I said to Daniela, as I made the seven [Mini-Fireballs] merge together and form into a round shield, without making look like it's made out of fires. As it looks more like a red color round shield instead.

"Well, I bound to my words and I rather not find out what you would do to me if I don't follow my side of the agreement. Alright, what's your second demand?" Daniela looks at me with eyes of determination unlike how she was already at peace with her life and rather to accept death. Until I showed up and changed her world.

"I'm going to need you to create a different group like the Varia, with me running it. And don't say you can't. After all, you'll get back the position as the 8th Boss of the Vongola Famiglia. You'll have all the power to do so." I said to Daniela before she could even have any thoughts about trying to reject this 2nd demand of mine.

"Well, I hope you are asking for much, because I won't be able to create a new large separate group from the Vongola. After all, I have two separate organizations for the Vongola already." Daniela said dryly, as she gets off the bed and to her delight, no pain at all as she removes all the needles in her right arm. No longer needing them with having her prime body now.

"It's alright. There are less than a dozen of us. Trust me I say that your little group with the whole [Dying Will Flames] are nothing to us." To prove my point, I poke her forehead, which made her frown before a scared expression replace it as I just let Daniela feel 1 [Sword Qi] before it disappears after a second.

A whole second feel like years for Daniela, like she was being stabbed and cut all over her body the moment her teacher/monster touched her forehead.

"So are you going to agree to be my student?" I look at Daniela, who clearly wanted to say no, but once more, she gave her words and so she nodded her head at me.

I let out a mental sigh of relief as the 2nd [Quest] is finished upon Daniela becoming my student. Now, I can bring down Esdeath and my other wives, with the others under their rules too, if I wanted to.

"Now, do you wish for my help to speed up the process of you taking back the position as the 8th Vongola's Boss?" I ask Daniela as I use [Wisdom of The Sage]'s 1st Effect: [Creation] to create the outfit, which I got the design from Daniela's memory that she wore as she called her Vongola Boss' outfit. Before turning around after handing it over her.

I find myself curious why she wasn't surprised that I created clothes out of thin air, but I guess she has seen weird things enough that won't faze her.

"No thanks. I rather not find out what kind of price I have to pay in order to get your help." Daniela said to me, as the sound of her changing her clothes. "Unless you'll help me, your new student, out and not ask for anything in return."

"Well, technically, I won't be the one helping you. One of my wives will." Honestly, I would have gone out of my way to assassinate someone instead of doing a political talking among each other. So yeah, Esdeath will be the one doing it.

"You have wives? As in more than one? Well, that would explain why you didn't seem to look at me like those men back in my days." Daniela said to me, with just a bit of a surprise, but not a lot. As there are other Mafia's Bosses or even underlings having more than one wife. Even husband as well.

"Yes." I said to Daniela, as I create an [Ark's Gate] in front of me while my back was still turned to Daniela while I call Esdeath to come down, and let someone come with her if she wanted to, but there has to be someone stay behind to watch over the people and someone that could handle hundreds of people by themselves with Repellista as a support for locating them.

Daniela was about to say something, when she saw a bright white light coming from whatever is in front of her teacher/monster and came out three beautiful women that she has ever laid her eyes on and she has seen a lot of beautiful women, and these two could bring countless men and women down to their knees.

Esdeath is one of the three while the other two happen to be Ryun and Raven. Seeing that Yuri won't have enough speed to catch up with everyone far corner of the [Ark]. So, that leaves Alice behind, to help out. Not to mention that Alice is a Monster Lord, making it easier for us as she and her people are used to each other.

With Yuri and Repellista backing Alice up, things would be much easier for them to handle the royal families, even if they don't count as royal anymore after joining the Mercer Family.

"Darling~!" Raven throws herself at me, wrapping her arms around my neck and trying to give me a kiss on the lip before Esdeath stop her and remove from before Esdeath take the first lip kiss for herself, much to Raven's jealousy at this, but knew the rules and she must follow it, if she wants to stay as a wife to the beloved one that she has chosen herself.

"So, you're my god's new student. Hope you know what you're in for. Since it's too late to regret." Ryun said to Daniela in a bored voice.

But, Daniela didn't drop her guard, in fact, the moment she felt the presence of these three women, her [Vongola Hyper Intuition] warned about how dangerous these three are. Therefore, she didn't dare try to act like she usually does around her peer or someone below her.

And these four are definitely not below her or her peer. Not to mention how she still can't even feel the presence of her teacher/monster without using her own eyes to look at him. Wondering if he is there in the first place while these three women, which should be her teacher's wives.

She can feel their presence and her instinct screaming at her to run away the moment they showed up. Sadly, she couldn't and not wouldn't, but couldn't due to knowing that she would be taken down the moment she show any sign of escaping.

"Uh, god? And if you mean him, then yes." Daniela point at her teacher and she doesn't know about this whole god thing going on, but who is she to talk how about people would do things in their lives.

"And I know I would regret sooner or later. I just hope I can fix whatever my stupid brat of a son done to Vongola." Daniela knew she should have work harder to birth more kids. As her only son literally done stupid things since he became the Ninth Boss of Vongola Famiglia.

"Anyway, we'll be your bodyguards and helpers for the time being." Esdeath walks up to Daniela, causing the former Eighth Boss to tilt her head up, as Esdeath is a tall woman comparing to Daniela.

"Okay, then. I guess this would be helpful. Seeing how all my guardians are dead already. Can't gain back my position if I'm alone." Daniela didn't reject the help she is offered and waited for the next action. As she not in charge at all and may die if she dares take command.

"I'll leave Daniela to you girls, call me if you need my help. And I mean like taking out someone without allowing others to be aware of how they are killed." I said to Esdeath, Ryun, and Raven.

"Don't worry, Darling~! We'll make sure your student gets back her leadership. I just hope you're ready to give us our reward afterward if you know what I mean." Raven wink at me, as she drags Daniela out the room against her will, with Esdeath following behind. As Ryun gives me a kiss on the lip, then quickly follow the others.

Leaving me behind in this empty room, that used to be Daniela's Bedroom to wait for her time to come to an end.

I use [Cleave Sword Intent: Short Cut] to appear in Namimori's park again. As I finally decide to help Nana out with her condition. Technically, I don't have to, but the other me, I may as well give the guy a helping hand.

(Namimori)

But, first. I wanted to import a skill from the Witch Hunter universe, but much to my annoyance, most of the skills I couldn't import due to not having the profession for it. Can't even get the one for a Witch either, even when I have [Mana].

Talk about a letdown, so I have to wait for level 50 if I want to get anything from the [Witch Hunter Universe of Knowledge]. So, I turn to Tales series and hope I don't need to get a profession from that universe.

DING!*

You have gained a new skill through importing it from the [Tales Universe of Knowledge].

[Fonic Hymns] - Passive/Active - Lvl.1/100 - EXP: 0% - MP cost: Varies

Description: The [Fonic Hymns] are a type of spell in the [Tales of the Abyss] where magic effects are applied through the use of a song.

1st Effect: Gain access to the [Seven Hymns]. Minimum cost: 1 MP per second x the selected [Seven Hymns]. With the effect being varied depending on how much [Mana] put in.

1st Effect's Requirement: In order to use to use its full potential, the user must not only know the melody, but also the meaning and symbolism behind it.

2nd Effect: Locked (Require level 50)

Other Effects: Locked (Require 2nd Effect unlock)

I rub my forehead and find myself getting a headache from learning how to channel my own voice with [Mana], to use cast one of the [Seven Hymns].

It's a good thing I can cheat my way in understanding the melody, meaning, and symbolism with [Elemental Sight]. But, man did I get a bad headache compared to other skills.

Thinking about it for a moment, I wanted to see how good the [Fonic Hymns]. So, I picked the [Third Fonon: Holy Song]. Which represent the [Fonon of Wind], that creates a small glyph beneath me, that heals anything within range and increase the physical attack and defense for a minute. Which is varied as well, if I just use only the minimum [Mana] requirement. Then, it's just a 10% increase.

"Va rei ze tue, neu tue riou tue croa~." I sing out the [Third Fonon: Holy Song], as I felt my [Mana] being drained by the second as a white glyph of the size 10-meter radius beneath me.

Where everything within range started to glow, even the grass becomes greener and brighter as if it's just been rained on last night.

I could even feel myself getting stronger, temporarily that is, but it still worked and my [Mana] didn't drop anymore after I finish singing.

"Wow! You're great at singing Mister!" I heard a female voice coming from my right, and I curse myself for not keeping [Eagle Vision] activated at the time. Shame on me, for lowering my guard when I think I was by myself.

"Do you happen to know the name of that song you just sang? I would like to listen to the full version. Oh! Silly me, I'm Kyoko Sasagawa. Nice to meet you, Mister!" Kyoko said to me, who is completely alone and looking at me that smile, that brings an illusion of flower and pink background around her.

I wonder if I should edit my [Archive: Translator Program], seeing how Kyoko is introducing her first name first instead of her surname first.

I snap my fingers, causing Kyoko to blink and I disappear from the area while using [Archive: Mind Wipe Program] on the last few seconds of Kyoko's memory of seeing me.

3 minutes later*

Walking around the area to see if anything catches my interest while checking [Fonic Hymns] raised by 3% EXP. No clue if it because I used the [Third Fonon: Holy Song] or just using the skill itself.

Then, deploy [Eagle Vision] with [Archive] until I get a read on everyone's position. Of course, I wanted to check on Nana if she safe in her home and wake up yet.

To my surprise; well, not really. Nana is making dinner and Tsuna already home with her, messing around on his PC. So, I may as well check on Nana and trust on my LUCK stat that Nana won't go crazy on me.

But, before I do that, I send out a message to my wives about this, and Esdeath was the first one to respond back that she's okay with this. Since she would do the same in my position to help out the other me; well, that depends on which version it is. Because if the other me is too crazy and try to experiment on me. Then, I just kill the guy.

"Here goes." I feel like this is a bad idea, but thinking about the [Karma Thread] that formed between me and Nana half an hour ago and something that just feels familiar, but not at the same time. It's a good thing I always do a quick scan of everyone I meet, even objects.

Figure this [Karma Thread] is from the other me, so may as well help him out for good karma. Even if I have a massive amount of sin karma than good karma. But, knowing my LUCK stat, it's better to gain as much good karma as possible. No matter how much sin karma I have.

"Coming!" I heard Tsuna's voice before the sound of someone falling down, I bet my LUCK stat that it was Tsuna, who falled down. If I remember how his canon is, then it should be him that would trip on his own feet.

I wait for the front door to open, and I find myself staring at the 14 years old Tsuna, who is about to become the next student of this world's strongest hitman: Reborn. Wonder when he will show, so I can find out what his real name is. Seeing how I could never figure out what his name back in my universe.

"Hello. Who you, Mister?" Tsuna asks me, with eyes of wariness and curious at the same time.

"I'm a friend of your Mother. Her name should be Nana right?" I ask Tsuna, who look like he shouldn't have answered the door, but was too late to regret it as he called out for Nana. Really wished this kid would be more cautious of strangers, even if they claim to be a friend of his Mother.

"Who-RAGNA!" Nana came out from the Kitchen to see who it was, and cried out in excitement and quickly rush over, almost to the point of jumping into my arms if it was Tsuna for being in the way.

"Sorry. My name's Rok. Ragna is my twin brother." I lied to Nana and Tsuna, but wonder if they were smart enough to call on my lie. Looking at the disappointed look on Nana's face and the confused look on Tsuna. I find myself wondering how in the world these two survived up to now.

I mean, I already tried to see if there were any hidden bodyguards around the area, but nothing.

Also, coming up with my fake name wasn't that hard when part of my name is from the word: Ragnarok, so I just took the Rok and make it as my fake name.

I stare at the two before using [Archive] to put both to sleep, causing them to fall to the ground. Quickly, I work on helping these two by removing the seal on Tsuna by using [Rejection] on it. So that was easy and done with.

As for Nana, I use [Archive] to sort through all her memories while using [Rejection] to heal Nana of her mental illness. Along with [Time Healing] to remove the hidden injury Nana tried to hide from everyone she inflicted on herself.

Closing the door behind me. I pick up Nana and Tsuna, then walk upstairs to put them in their own Bedroom before going back downstairs to make sure the oven wasn't on, along with anything that may cause a house fire due to not paying attention to the stuff happening in the Kitchen.

Afterward, I use [Elemental Sight] on the entire house to see if there isn't anything that would cause any harm to Nana and Tsuna. No hidden cameras, or anything that's harmful to the two.

Once that's done. I use [Cleave Sword Intent: Short Cut] to appear back in Daniele's Bedroom or look like a bedroom, where I met Daniela in.

(Unknown)

Not waiting for a moment to see if someone could see me. I quickly use my full speed with the help of [Wisdom of The Sage], to help me keep up with my physical stats. With my base stats alone. I'm already beyond the people of this universe could perception. But, I still need help controlling it, so I still need to use some of my skills.

As for Esdeath and my the other wives; well, they are monster in their own rights. Hell, two of them are literally called Monster Lord. And I have no clue if both Alice and Raven would improve even more after I pass on a few of my Clan's [Qi Manual] for them to become [Soul Cultivator].

Along with my other wives as well. As they could replace the [Qi] of the world with their [Aura]. So no clue if they would become like those overpowered characters in those wuxia novels.

10 minutes*

I find myself looking below me, where a group of people arguing with Daniela. While my wives keep most of the people nearby from attacking.

As for me, I used [Cleave Sword Intent: Space Cut] to phase through the walls, then create a [Kekkai] for me to sit on while I'm above everyone and close to the ceiling.

"MOTHER! I don't know what you did, even if you regain back your youths and all that. I can't return the Boss position back to you!" The 9th Vongola Boss shouted at his own Mother, which earned him a slap from Daniela.

"Brat! Don't you dare raise your voice at me! I am your Mother. I can and will take back the Vongola Boss status after what you have done to the Vongola. Who in the right mind would seal away an active 4-year child's flames?!" Daniela started beating the 9th Vongola Boss, who is also her son, but for those that didn't know who Daniela really is.

Then no one could tell, that the old man is actually the son of the young woman currently beating the old man, for raising his voice at her and for breaking a Mafia law, along with how he treated her adopted grandson.

"Lady Daniela!" One of the 9th Vongola Boss' guardians shouted in a panic as they rush over to stop this nonsense and get to the bottom of how the 8th Vongola Boss, that was close to her time. Somehow managed to regain back her youth.

"Don't interrupt the two." Raven appear in front of the 9th Vongola Boss' guardian that was about to stop Daniela from continuing to beat her son, for the wrongs he has done. As Raven kicked the old guardian in the chest, sending them crashing into their fellow guardians.

Both Esdeath and Ryun didn't do anything and just let Raven do it instead. After all, neither of them feels like playing around with these weaklings before their eyes.

I let out a whistle when Daniela started kicking her old aged son in the stomach for trying to fight back. Talk about being ruthless to your own family, but then again, during Daniela's time as the 8th Vongola Boss. Her time was during a war.

Both Esdeath and Ryun look in my direction the moment I whistled. Showing their sense of hearing is better than all these fools trying to stop Daniela from hurting their 9th Vongola Boss and failing at that, thanks to Raven stopping them every single time by beating them up as well.

I smile at my wives, where they return with a smile of their own before it disappears instantly. Not to allow others to see them smiling.

Now, Esdeath and Ryun know I'm in the room with them, and that I finished my business with Nana. So I just stay up here and wait for the moment they need my help.

28