Chapter 29: What’s Going On?!
1.4k 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belongs to their respected authors and owners.

'thoughts'

"Active skill name or magic spell"

'Active skill name or magic spell in thought'

"Activation phrase"

'Activation Phrase in thoughts'

"speech"

action*

time*

noise*

Gaia/gamer system talking

[Skill Name] - Passive or Active - Lvl.1/100 - EXP: 0% - MP cost: or none

Description: Info on skill

[Item Name] - Rank: F- to EX - Durability: 1 to Unbreakable - ATK: 0 to N/A

Description: Info on the item

[Title] - Info


Chapter 29: What's Going On?!

The next day*

Year 12: Day 239: You Learn Something New

(Ark's City)

Today was the day, that I gave my Daughters their first gift from their own Father. And it wasn't something simple. I created it through [Sky Dragon Slayer Magic: Enchantment Creation Magic], [Wisdom of The Sage: Creation], [Archive], and [Elemental Sight] together while under the [Chain Combo Magic]'s effect, where the 3rd Effect, and the last one, give me access to [Chain Effect Creation Magic].

Making it so the linked [Skill]'s effects will work much smoother, without having many problems in the process.

As for what I made; well, I created a pillow shaped sword child size, leading it to be in a dagger size for an adult, which I named it the [Pillow Kid's Sword], that would make it so it act like an actual real sword, but only towards enemies. While it turns into a pillow without anything that makes them not a pillow.

[Pillow Kid's Sword] - Rank: A - Durability: 1000/1000 - ATK: 300

Description: A [Magical Artifact], that's made by an unknown powerful being, who created this with the idea of protecting their kids, while at the same time not causing any harm to them as well.

1st Effect: [Pillow Sword] - It's a pillow and a sword, but mainly a pillow in the shape of a sword.

2nd Effect: [Sword Pillow] - Turning the pillow into an actual sword for the wielder to use to defend themselves.

3rd Effect: [Auto-Defend] - Semi-sentient, where the 2nd Effect takes in effect and will move on its own, to protect the wielder from enemies. This includes floating in midair as well.

Whenever it hit someone an ally, family, anything that's not harmful towards the kids. I even made sure it semi-sentient, so it can act on its own whenever its wielder is in danger.

So now my Daughters are protected as long they carry the [Pillow Kid's Sword].

Plus, they loved it the moment I gave them it. And the look on their faces when they found out the [Pillow Kid's Sword] does beside acting like a pillow for them to use to sleep on.

In fact, Ryun, upon seeing the [Pillow Kid's Sword] worked, she was excited as she got me to make one for her, to be used to play with the kids. As Ryun could use this as training to improve her control over manipulating multiple objects at once while at the same time playing with the kids.

A few minutes later*

-Children's POV-

"Okay, I'll be the first to say. I love our new family, but at the same time, I'm wondering if this is considered normal in this family." Erza said to her fellow sister, as she hugs her pillow shape sword, that actually works as a real sword too after she saw her own new favorite pillow protected her and her fellow sisters when their Father showed them that their pillows are not normal.

By throwing a small rock; well, it looks like a rock to Erza and her pillow sword acted on its own. Really wished her Father explained clearer about what's going on.

"Just accept it as normal, save you the future headaches. Trust me, I've dealt with something like this before many times in my previous life. It doesn't get easier, but at least you won't have the headaches and be too stressed out." Kaori rather not say what she went through that would force her to think it as normal, but left that question for later.

"By the way, do you think our family is filled with perverts? Especially My Mother, who would always be together with Father along with the other Mothers." Kaori ask her fellow sisters, who clearly notice how lustfully their parents are.

"I was trying my best to ignore that little fact." Chifuyu replied to Kaori's question with an annoyed voice, "Thanks for making me notice it again when I almost got my mind off it. Really. Thanks."

If Erza and Kaori wasn't a fellow baby and could speak the baby language, they wouldn't have noticed the sarcasm at the end when Chifuyu 'thanking' Kaori.

So, they continue to speak with each other about the family they were born into, and there is a lot to talk very often, that it would be the main topic while ignoring their Aunt that continue to take pictures of them for some reasons.

-Ragna's POV-

"Alice. I want to ask you something." I ask my 5th wife, who just finished sucking me off while Esdeath laying on my left side, tired from non-stop climaxing thanks to a little trick of mine, I came up a few days ago after realizing I may need to find a way to satisfy all my wives before they go crazy went lust after having to wait for their turn.

So, I use [Nabong Needle Ryu] to hit a few pressure points, that make them very sensitive temporary. And in a result, I can literally give my wives all the pleasure they want by just a simple touch, even kissing them would cause them to climax for the first time and afterward, they build up a small resistance for a few minutes.

"Sure, what do you need to ask?" Alice looked at me with a sultry smile, where I continue to think that maybe this is Alice's default smile or something.

"Out of all the girls here. Why do you like to start first off with a blowjob and finish with a blowjob after having your vagina filled with my sperm?" This what made me curious about Alice and wonder if this is something to do with Alice's canon version or something.

"If you must know before I'm a Monster Lord and other things. I was called the Devil Gourmet, meaning I turn anything into a food to be devoured. And your semen is something I can never get enough of. So, this is the answer to your question, husband." Alice replied as she made sure to slowly lick her fingers before me.

"It's true. Trust me, when I say this, but Alice would always pick food over sex anytime if the food is really delicious." Raven back Alice up, as she moves her hair over her right shoulder before laying her head on my lap, ignoring the fact that I'm not wearing any pants right now, not that she cared about that.

"Therefore, you would find me be a bit surprising that Alice would ask to join in more often now after she got a taste out of you." Raven said to me, as she did her best not do a blowjob of her own and cause another round of sex to go around.

"I'm willing to believe that." Esdeath mumbles to everyone as she hugs my left arm, pressing her naked breasts onto them as she rests her head on my shoulder, resting a little. As she climaxed the most out of everyone, thanks to being under the effect of the [Nabong Needle Ryu].

"Hey, Alice. I got a question of my own for you." Yuri calls for Alice's attention, along with everyone else, "With all the types of food you eat so far. Are you any good at cooking?"

Esdeath peak up at this and narrow her eyes at Alice, feeling a bit threatened that someone may take her job in the Kitchen, where she pours her heart into for the love of her life to eat what she makes with her own two hands. And letting others taste how superior she is in cooking as well, mostly the former than the latter.

"Pfft!" Raven almost laughed, causing Alice to growl at her close friend/lover/fellow sister in marriage.

"Ha! Alice here is the worst person I know that could turn her own cooking into a [Skill] for creating a weapon of massive destruction just by cooking normally!" Raven started laughing before she got dragged to the ground by Alice, where Alice tries her best to cover Raven's mouth from revealing too much about her dark past.

Esdeath relaxes a bit and mentally sighed in relief that she won't have someone beat her in cooking. Other than her own husband who could cheat by using the [Gate of Babylon].

Honestly, Esdeath doesn't think that count as true cooking at all, no matter how good the flavors are compared to her own. She just lacks the experience and knowledge, that is all. She just needs more time to improve her [Cooking Skills].

"Alice, don't take it from the heart, but Yuri here just wanted to be sure. Since Esdeath is mainly the one that cooks around here and loves doing it too. In fact, if you don't see Esdeath cooking at some point, then Esdeath would clearly be working on a new dish and won't be cooking for a while to allow herself to be fully focused onto her new creation without being distracted by cooking a different food than the one she trying to make. Plus, Esdeath wants to be the only that cook for our husband here." Ryun made sure to explain this to Alice and Raven, both just finished their little game of one trying to embarrass the other and one of trying to stop the former from embarrassing her.

"I don't even want to cook in the first place." Alice looks away from everyone else and mentally cursing Raven for revealing one of her bad sides. Now, she looks bad in front of her husband and her fellow sisters.

"Awww, don't be like that Alice. I'm just teasing you. Plus, we all know you rather eat than make them. No need to be embarrassed about that. Trust me, all of us have our own downside. No one perfect." Raven brings her lover into a hug, showing she just messing around and didn't mean any harm.

"So, cheer up, and look at our husband, he happy to have us in his life, at least his body is honest." Raven grin as she moves Alice to see what she meant.

"I want to go another round, Ragna." Esdeath whisper in my left ear in a soft voice. "You won't mind, do you?" Esdeath continues to whisper into my ear as she rubs her hand through my hair.

'Welp, I guess I'm going to have another sleepless night. Good thing Repellista love taking care of the kids.' I thought to myself and start another round with my wives.

Alice's eyes lit up, as she helps Esdeath out by doing what she does best in a situation like this. And making sure that their husband won't say no, not like he can with all the pleasure going on inside this room.

The next day*

Year 12: Day 240: I Did Not See This Coming

(Ark's City)

"You girls sure you don't want anything from this universe? I can just grab them and transfer them over to you." I ask my wives if they really don't want a [Devil Fruit] or not, even if it's eaten. I can just use the [Right Arm of Thievery] to steal it from the person without having to kill them and use the [Left Arm of Usage] to transfer it to one of my wives.

"Nah, I rather for us to enter a new world for our Daughters to raise safety. If it means having to deal with the boredom." Esdeath said to me, with a few behind her said something in their coughs, which was stopped when Esdeath glare at them.

"As I was saying. I think we should leave this universe since it's mostly filled with corrupted people. Of course, I'm not one to talk, but we have to think about the kids. Therefore, I'm willing to wait until our kids grow up before we go back to searching for anything that catches our interests." Esdeath finishes off, knowing that it will be a few years before we may get some actions, maybe.

"How about the rest of you girls?" I look at my other wives.

"Don't care as long I'm with everyone." Yuri gives me a smile while she holding Chifuyu, who is currently trying to make sense of what's going on, same with Kaori and Erza, where they're being held by their own Mothers.

"Anything you want, my god." Ryun replied, where Erza looks at her with a confused look on her cute face, wondering why Ryun called her own husband a god.

"By safe, do you mean like when they're old enough to train, then we will switch to another universe again, for them to train or something?" Raven ask Esdeath, with curiosity mostly.

"Maybe. I would pick the [First God's Sanctuary] to train them, but just remembering that place is way too dangerous for them at a young age. So, I guess we will switch afterward." Esdeath answered Raven's question, giving some insight to everyone about how things will go.

"As long I get something to eat, then I don't care where we are." Alice honestly didn't care if she will end up in many battles in the next universe or not. The point is, she wants to have a peaceful life, with maybe a bit of action which is easily taken care of by sparring with each other in this family. Not to mention, fewer fights, mean more time spending time with her husband and lover.

"So no one wants to manipulate the main events to our benefits at all or want anything from here, at all?" I'm a little baffled, then remember how all of them are powerful women in their own rights, so of course, they won't want anything from this universe unless it's something beyond overpowered and match their fighting styles.

"Nope." Esdeath smirk.

"I'm good." Yuri shrugs her shoulders.

"This world is literally 90% water, not much to do out in the sea until you mean someone." Raven informs me.

"I'll follow anything you order, my god." Ryun smiles at me.

"Rather not, seeing how I rather not continue eating fish all the time, even when they are giant size." Alice said with a bit of disgust, as she may eat anything, but she very picky on what she eats though.

"Fine. I guess we can leave. We don't even need to do the [Quest] to leave this world thanks to [Bypass Restrictions]. Now, let me think of a good universe to go to." I started thinking about which universe we should head to. In order to raise the kids without risking their lives.

"Actually. Do you mind if we do it randomly again? If we don't like it, then you can use the [Bypass Restrictions] to leave for another. It would be a waste if we just don't see what we get." Esdeath quickly stop me before I activate the [Bypass Restrictions].

"I guess." I didn't really care at this point; hell, at this point. I need to take things slow now without having to worry about people coming after mine and my family's life. Seeing how with the [Bypass Restrictions] and [Rejection]. I'm literally an OP Gamer now.

Well, overpowered in certain universes.

Otherwise, I won't be really OP and just average, which would be very bad for my family. So yeah, need all the [Broken Skills] I could get before entering such a universe.

Bringing up my [History Log] to get a quick reminder of what I need to do in order to leave One Piece universe.

After all, I've already met all the people I need in this universe and made sure that I won't be showing up after they last see me.

For those that tried to make me stay a bit longer. I just use [Ninjutsu] and [Heartforce] to help them 'understand' I won't be staying.

I blink a few times, then facepalm at how I continue to forget to turn the notification back on. Because I've already finished the condition to leave this universe on day one upon entering this universe.

"Something wrong, Dear?" Esdeath asks me, with a bit of concern and wonder if the condition to leave this universe may be harder to do in a couple of days.

"I have already completed the condition. And by accident too." I started explaining to everyone about how I killed Blackbeard, true name: Teach D. Marshall. Where I need to kill either one of the Noble of this universe or kill one that has a middle initial "D" in their names.

Meaning, killing Blackbeard gave me the option to leave for another universe this entire time and the only reason why I didn't get a notification was due to me turning it off after getting the message upon entering a new universe, then drop down to check where I am, and afterward, put it back on.

Sadly, many things stopping me from doing so, which lead to me forgetting about it since then.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Send us to a new universe." Alice said to me, eager to leave for a new universe and really want it to be on land than out in the sea.

After a while, you will get sick of the sea soon. Once you realize there nothing much to do out in the sea until your luck appears, where other people, be it marine or pirate shows up, maybe reaching another island, depending on which one we're aiming for.

So yeah, Alice didn't really like this universe that much, even after trying the life of a pirate. Wasn't that much different from her previous career as a bandit, just more with water than land. She like the land more thought.

"Alright." I made sure to check everything we have is on the [Ark] or in my [Gate of Babylon], then hit the accept to change to another universe.

DING!*

Welcome back to the Multiverse!

DING!*

Good luck in your next adventure player! Be sure to take your time and the [Ark] is made invisible towards those within the universe you have entered.

DING!*

Welcome to the Girl the Wild's Universe!

DING!*

Due to an unknown situation. You, the player, have replaced the main character of this universe and have the choice of becoming a student/teacher/anything, with the goal of creating the strongest Dojo.

DING!*

In order to leave this universe to another one, the player must have a successor for the strongest Dojo you've created and they have the ability to last against you, the player, in an entire minute, where you are only allowed to use [Skills] that don't require any types of [Energies] but [Stamina].

I stare in disbelief, that I would end such a universe with a name like this and wonder where we're going to end up in.

Before I could even say anything, I was kicked out of the [Ark] once more before my wives and Repellista could say anything.

(Unknown Alley)

Quickly, I check my [Quest Log] to see what the [4th Quest] to allow my wives and anyone else in the [Ark] to come down.

[4th Quest]: Incomplete

Description: You can't have a Dojo without students.

Reward: Allow the people within your [Ark] to be able to come down into this universe.

Failure: Reject all residents within your [Ark] from being able to come down into this universe. This includes those with special [Titles] that manipulate space-time, to escape the [Ark].

Reward's Condition: Gain at least three students under your teaching.

Failure's Condition: 1 year: Year 13: Day 240

I sweatdrop at this, then send a quick message to my wives via [Archive].

But, before I could. I notice I had another message after the [4th Quest] that required me to pick what kind of positions do I want to be in this universe, but it has to be related to the Wild's Highschool.

However, there is a shockingly a list of conditions need to be done in order to get that position while some positions, like the student, require absolutely nothing to do in order to get the student position.

This confuses me a lot since almost all the positions will make it harder for me to finish the [4th Quest] and these positions actually require me to do extra tasks to get it.

Even then, it wouldn't help me complete my [4th Quest].

And speaking about the [4th Quest]. How come I need to make a Dojo in order to leave this universe?

I'm the worst person to pick to teach other; well, for now, if I were to use the [Bypass Restrictions] to give myself a [Teaching Skill]. Then, things may be easier for me.

Well, to be on the safe side and wanting more minds on how I should do this. I message my wives and Repellista via her [Lighthouse] to get some good ideas for me to do.

Also, I wanted my wives to explain to me what kind of universe I am and what I should expect. I know it includes some sort of fighting related, like almost all universes. But yeah, really want to know something to help me.

A few hours later*

(Wild's Highschool: Battle Ring)

"Are you sure, you wish to do this Ragna Mercer? You can change your mind now." A staff of the Wild's Highschool asks me with a little concern for my safety, while I'm still trying to remember if my Gamer's ability filter out all the honorific or anything else.

Because I keep being called by my full name; well, without my middle initial, since I got here.

"Yeah, I'm sure." I replied to the staff member, as I recall what I have done in the past few hours.

Where my wives helped me decide to become a Dojo Recruiter, a position which required me to own a building and make a contract with the Wild's Highschool to allow anyone to join my Dojo, to learn my Martial Arts, which are pretty dangerous.

For other and oneself. Literally for the both, as the former will mostly end up dead if they are not trained in some sort of combat styles and the latter will be injured for not doing the training methods to use the fighting styles I'm teaching.

Which are the [Renewal Taekwondo] and the [Ssam-Su Taekkyeon], along with other Martial Arts maybe later on.

Also, I have to defeat a Wild's Guard, and I learned about my wives that they are like student counselors, but at the Wild's Highschool it means much more than that. They've graduated from the Wild's Highschool, all [S-Class Fighter] and are the top 0.3% of [S-Class] or above graduates. They earn high paychecks and are exempt from the country when taking down hostiles.

Within the school, they stop fights, referee and judge matches. Outside of the school, they work as national VIP guards, instructors for guard institutes, and are the top of the world in their fields. They are top of the top out of all Wild's High graduates.

It's a dream job with honor and pride for the students in Wild's Highschool.

Their main job is to handle violence and can be judges for the Wild's League. There have been never more than three people admitted tot he Wild's Guard a year. They are the best among Wild's High graduates and they are well known for their intelligence, elegance, power, and pride.

The Wild's Guard are the epitome of the ideal Wild's student.

Also, the Wild's Guard is immune from any repercussions as far as any legal action is concerned.

After learning about this from my wives.

I was shocked that there such a position, a powerful one at that and something I would like to have the same as their benefits back in my home universe.

Because there many times I wished I could bypass certain laws back then.

Anyway, I have to defeat one of these Wild's Guards and the person I'm facing is called Lee Na.

And she graduated from Wild's Highschool four years ago as one of the top students. Former undefeated champ 25 wins with 32 KO's.

Not much is known about her; however, the [Sha Naqba Imuru] reveals lots of things about her. Like her fighting style involved striking the pressure points.

Pretty much [Nabong Needle Ryu] somewhat.

"Just a warning-" Lee Na was about to say something when she discovered that her opponent is already standing in front of her, just a couple of feet away from her, with her opponent's left eye is so dull and cold, that it sends a shiver down her back.

"So when can we start?" I ask the referee and Lee Na. As I stare at Lee Na with my single eye. As I already detected some of her flaws.

Both Lee Na and the referee are speechless that they weren't able to see me move.

Upon hearing my questions, snapping both of them out of it and causing Lee Na to take a couple steps back after realizing how dangerous for her to underestimating her opponent just now.

The referee/staff called out the match to begin right away.

Neither I or Lee Na moved as we analyze each other; well, Lee Na is and I have already done so, thanks to [Sha Naqba Imuru].

"Please do be sure to give me a challenge." I said to Lee Na, who narrowed her eyes at me, with a hint of rage flash through her eyes at the arrogance I'm showing.

"Be careful of what you wish for." Lee Na said in a voice that lacks emotion. As she glares right at her opponent and searching for any openings to strike.

25