Chapter 65: Shocks Everywhere!
914 0 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Disclaimer: I own nothing, this is purely a fanfic for enjoyment.

Cross-over from various games, books, anime, manga, and movies.

The familiar characters you see here belongs to their respected authors and owners.

'thoughts'

"Active skill name or magic spell"

'Active skill name or magic spell in thought'

"Activation phrase"

'Activation Phrase in thoughts'

"speech"

action*

time*

noise*

Gaia/gamer system talking

[Skill Name] - Passive or Active - Lvl.1/100 - EXP: 0% - MP cost: or none

Description: Info on skill

[Item Name] - Rank: F- to EX - Durability: 1 to Unbreakable - ATK: 0 to N/A

Description: Info on the item

[Title] - Info


Chapter 65: Shocks Everywhere!

Year 23: Day 308: Nothing Here... Part 2

(Unknown)

I rub my chin to think about this and see a few good points from what Raven just said. Not to mention, I don't even need to discard any universes I will gather in the future. I'm sure I got a few ideas about what to use them for after picking the universe as the new personal home universe for my family and friends/allies.

"Okay, I'll try this idea of yours, Raven. Now, back before I left to place the defensive around the universe. The main dimension of this crossover universe is the History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi universe." I noticed Raven wasn't surprised about this as she had the time to read the information of the universe while I was gone, even if it was only for a few minutes. "So, if you wish. You can go ahead and take over the Yami. Be it the entire organization of martial artists or among the three divisions: Hand-to-Hand Combat Divison, Weapons Divison, and the Ballistics Divison."

"And what would you be doing, hmm?" Raven smirks at me, knowing I'm trying to act alone while she could do her own things as well. Like taking over a worldwide organization by herself was no problem for her. Something she will prove that she can, but Raven knows that there will be lots of problems if she leaves me alone to do my own activities.

"Checking to see if it is possible to gain any allies from the Ryozanpaku. If not, I'll reunite with you, to see if you have taken over a division or the entire organization." I answered Raven's question, who looks like she thinking about the pros and cons of this little risk between us, where we go solo on our own for a while and reunite back together at Raven's location if my task was successful or not.

"Hmm. Anything you want to tell me before I give you my answer?" Raven asks me, as she gives me the option to persuade her to agree with the whole idea of going solo to do our own personal task.

"Also, from the dimension, the person is in. I would say the plots of that dimension is close to being completely destroyed due to this person's presence alone." I continue to read further, "And it looks like this person is an important member of the [Neutral Faction], but not too important as there no bodyguards or anyone else tagging along." I narrow my eye as more as I read, the more I find this a bit amusing. "In fact, it's mostly a test for this person to see if it is possible to somehow gain the rank of Legendary Master as a martial artist, but this is a secondary task, where the main one is to gather all the [Marital Art Skills] in this dimension, where it is filled with more than it's original should and become someone who gained the knowledge of all the martial arts of this dimension and this would meet the requirement to gain ownership of this dimension. Then, this would open the path to gain ownership of this crossover universe as well."

"Do we need to do the same to gain ownership over this crossover universe?" Raven frown at the thoughts of having to do a long term of tasks to get the final reward and she really didn't want to do that, which may take decades or so while taking over a worldwide organization wouldn't even take that long for her. If she did a few things, then becoming a leader of a division wouldn't be too hard.

"Really? You're asking me that?" I said with amusement as my wife would ask such a thing to me, "Would you like to see the Monster Girl Quest dimension I have in my [Gate of Babylon]?"

"Oh, don't act like you have such a big ego. That's so not you." Raven snort at me, a bit annoyed, but her words speak true. As the whole pride thing is meaningless to someone like me and having the [Voiliton Sword Dao] make such a thing useless in battle.

"Alright. Alright." I smile at Raven, "But, yes, I can take over this crossover universe without having to the same thing as this person from the [Neutral Faction]. Plus, you don't have to worry about this person. As they lost almost all their abilities they had before entering this dimension as they have to be reincarnated into this dimension to gain access into this specific dimension due to their previous strength very lacking and required a special item to help be reincarnated as that is something beyond their previous abilities." I explain to Raven about she doesn't have to worry about the person from the [Neutral Faction]. "Then again, they could regain it back and improve themselves by making a better foundation compared to before as they can restart from the beginning and already have the experiences of what the correct and wrong ways to do things."

"And where is this person anyway?" Raven raised an eyebrow, not lowering her guard just because this person lost all their previous fighting abilities for now, but with enough time. Who knows if they become stronger or just regain back to their former original strength.

"Currently, the person is going through extreme training with the main character, Kenichi, in the early Arcs of the Ragnarok Saga. Should be after The Three Men Squad of Valkyrie Arc and around the time of going into the Disciple Plans Arc, but from the look of it. This won't happen at all due to Kenichi more concern about his sister's safety more aka the person from the [Neutral Faction]." I replied, causing Raven to blink a few times.

"You mean the person we have to worry about is Honoka Shirahama, the little sister of the main character of the History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi?" Raven looked at me with disbelief, "And you still want to go to the Ryozanpaku? Is it because of the member of the [Neutral Faction] is there, that may be able to turn the Ryozanpaku against us before you can gain any sort of alliance with them?"

"I guess?" I really didn't know about this until just a second ago when I reach the part about it. "I was thinking of recruiting Shigure, since she is a Weapon Master, but mainly use a sword. Want to see if I could take her as a student if I were to introduce her [Sword Intent] and later onto the [Sword Dao]."

Raven nods in understanding as Shigure among her favorite characters in the History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi series.

"Alright, drop me off somewhere near the Yami's bases and I will do something to draw their attention to me, then begin my plans to overtake Yami." Raven decided, against her better judgment, to leave her husband alone until he reunites with her. She just knows that Esdeath will give her a rough time after knowing about this. But, Raven hopes that having an organization filled with powerful martial artists would ease Esdeath's rage.

"I will try not to take too long." I said to Raven when I noticed how worry, she is, then send her down into the dimension containing the member of the [Neutral Faction] and after checking Raven is alright for a couple of minutes before going down myself after using [Ninjutsu] to hide and putting the [Ark] into the [Gate of Babylon] afterward.

DING!*

You have entered the universe History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi and enter one of the many dimensions!

(Ryozanpaku: Front Gate)

Pausing for a moment and active [Gate of Babylon] to bring out a weapon for me to use, but not too strong that it can destroy anything in this world.

A red thin katana inside a black sheath held in my left hand. Also, this will be a gift for Shigure if she accepts me as her teacher. As this is a [National Treasure] from the God of Highschool and one of the main character's weapon as well.

[Bong-Seon] - Rank: B - Durability: 5000/5000 - ATK: N/A

Description: A Korean's [National Treasure], that have the normal abilities of a sword and like most [National Treasures]. It can impervious [Charyeok Attacks] and can give the user more destructive forces, among other abilities.

1st Effect: [Teleportation] - It is capable of teleporting to its owner with no set distance and will appear either when called or needed.

2nd Effect: [Levitation] - It is capable of levitating and coming to its owner on command.

3rd Effect: [Attack Enhancement] - It is capable of enhancing attacks and cutting through powerful [Charyeok] easily. It is also capable of blocking extremely powerful attacks.

4th Effect: [Charyeok Amplification] - Amplifies the wielder's [Charyeok], but this function can only be used three consecutive times for an unknown time period depending on the wielder.

Too bad, I don't have a [Charyeok] anymore. So the [Bong-Seon]'s 4th Effect would be useless to me unless I make another contract. Nevertheless, this will be a great help for someone like Shigure after helping her gaining a [Charyeok] if she becomes my student that is.

Now, that I have my sword ready and thought about if I should use the [Moon Light Sword Style] or use the [Pumba] instead. Since I have access to all my [Sword Techniques] from the [Basic Movements of Sword Skills], that has been refined and much more effective now compared in the past. Then, decided to just use [Pumba] and mainly the [Basic Movements of Sword Skills] to fight Shigure while using the [Moon Light Sword Style] as a backup if needed. I didn't even think about using the [Omega Sword Dao] or [Volition Sword Dao]. As these two will kill Shigure just by their presence alone.

So not wanting anyone, including the master martial artists and Honoka, to notice me right away. I kept [Ninjutsu] active to hide my presence while slowly release it whenever in a fight and hide it right away when not fighting.

'Hmm. Should I knock or just come in uninvited?' I thought to myself, as I was a bit having a small problem on how to enter and challenge Shigure. Then, decided to be polite for now and hope to make a good impression since I do want to take Shigure as my student, and making a bad impression would defeat that purpose. So, I knock on the front gate and wait for someone to meet me.

Not a few seconds later, the front gate opened by an extremely tall and powerfully built, tanned skin, short spiky silver hair, man. Wearing a yellow tank top and red shorts and a mongkol around his head with bandages wrapped around his hands and feet.

This is Apachai Hopachai, also known as the [Muay Thai God of Death] and the [Muay Thai] master at the Ryozanpaku.

"Apapapa, who are you?" Apachai asks me, while I can tell he feels a little uneasy from the way he looks at me.

"I'm here to challenge the [Mistress of all Weaponry]." I answered with a gentle smile on my face, hoping this would ease the gentle but dangerous martial artist, who has a hard time controlling his own strength sometimes, before me. Well, dangerous for others that not me and Raven.

"Oh! Another challenger! Do you have money, for the challenge, apapa?" Apachai asks me as he lowers his guard against after I mention how I was a challenger, and against Shigure at that.

I blankly stare at Apachai and casual reach into the right hoodie pocket and use [Wisdom of The Sage] to create a gold bar, then hand it to Apachai, who look very confused at the gold bar in his hand. Not expecting me to pay with a gold bar of all things.

"Is that enough?" I ask Apachai in a calm tone of voice, while continuing to keep the gentle smile on my face.

"Apapapa. I have no idea." Apachai give me a silly smile, causing me to sweatdrop at this.

"May I challenge the [Mistress of all Weaponry] then? I'm willing to pay more afterward." I said to Apachai, who look at me for a moment and look back at his hand, that holding the gold bar before looking back at me.

"Sure!" Apachai moves aside to let me walk inside, where he closed the front gate once I'm in, then lead me to where the others are.

(Ryozanpaku)

I see both Kenichi and Honoka training under Miu's watch. Not too far away from where I am.

Kenichi Shirahama is a young man of average height with medium length spiky brown hair in the back and some hanging in the front on the sides and brown eyes. Wearing a traditional dougi while doing a who knows how many pushups he has done by now, with his little sister doing the same.

Honoka has a similar hairstyle to that of her brother Kenichi, being short brown hair except she has no fringe in the front. She is also wearing the same traditional dougi as Kenichi as well. But, on a smaller size.

Miu Furinji is a young teenage girl of average height. She has fair skin with a beauty-mark under her left eye, bright blue eyes, and long straight-blond hair reaching down to her hips with short bangs. Wearing a purple-spandex outfit.

"Apachai? Who's that?" Miu asks Apachai when she noticed him walking over with me following behind.

"Apapapa. He's a challenger and paid with this!" Apachai raises the gold bar above his head, causing Miu's eyes to light up and quickly rush over to take the gold bar from Apachai.

"Is this real?!" Miu yells in delight and filled with hope.

Upon hearing Miu's shout, the people in the Dojo came out one by one.

Akisame Koetsuji a man of above-average height and messy black hair, along with a small and well-groomed mustache. A unique trait in his appearance is the dull and nearly colorless pupils of his eyes. Wearing a hakama.

Akisame is a philosophical [Jujutsu] master, and one of the senior members of Ryozanpaku and a Doctor. He is also the first master willing to train Kenichi, though he is the least considerate of Kenichi's feelings. Akisame is the third oldest master of the Ryozanpaku.

Kensei Ma can be described as a fairly short middle-aged man, who is balding with a long pointed out Chinese mustache. He wears typical Chinese clothing used in martial arts with a hat to cover the bald part of his head. The lecherous master of all [Chinese Kenpo], though he prefers to fight using soft forms. He was the headmaster and leader of the Chinese organization, the Phoenix Alliance, but has since given up his position and moved to Japan. He is currently the second oldest of the six masters of Ryozanpaku.

Shigure Kosaka a fairly tall and beautiful young woman with a slender frame yet remarkably curvaceous-figure and well-endowed breasts. She has long waist-length raven hair tied in a high ponytail, peach skin, and light purple eyes. She wears a purple choker around her neck that contains numerous small pins. She is dressed in a small pink kimono and long purple stockings; underneath she wears bandages over her chest and a dundoshi. Her most eye-catching feature is her eyebrows which resemble lightning bolts. Carrying a sword; a tsuba-less nodachi strapped to her back with a makeshift grip of bandages wrapped around the hilt.

Shigure is also the youngest master of Ryozanpaku and only female master.

Shio Sakaki is a tall and largely-muscled tan-skinned man. He has short eggplant-colored hair with a long strand hanging over his face, where there is a long scar that runs horizontally across the bridge of his nose. Wearing a brown leather jacket without a shirt and blue jeans with bandages wrapped around his forearms.

Infamously known as the [100-Dan Street Brawler of Karate] and is one of the masters of Ryozanpaku and the 4th oldest master.

Hayato Furinji is a towering fair-skinned man with blue-eyes and blond hair. His hair reaches mid-back and also sports a chest-length bead, macho mustache, and strands forming a thick antenna-like shape hanging in front of his face. Despite his advanced age, he appears deceptively younger in both frame and facial features. He sports a largely muscular and well-defined built, has very few wrinkles, and not a single gray hair.

Also, Miu's Grandfather, commonly referred to as the "Elder" and the undefeated elder, headmaster, and strongest master of the Ryozanpaku Dojo. He is also known as [The Invincible Superman], and a member of the Furinji Clan.

I whistle at seeing these master martial artists before my eye, with Hayato giving me a presence of someone not to be messed with. Of course, this presence is pretty decent in my opinion, but not too large sadly.

"What's the matter, Miu?" Hayato asks his Granddaughter while the entire time keeping an eye on this stranger that seems to not give off any presence at all, causing a mixed feeling to raise within him.

"Grandpa! Look, real gold!" Miu shouted in excitement as she quickly rushes over to show the gold bar to her Grandfather.

"Oh, well you look at that." Hayato said in a little awe, but not much like his precious Granddaughter. "Where did you get that, Miu?"

"Apapa. It's a payment from the challenger." Apachai happily informs Hayato about where the gold bar came from.

Upon hearing this, everyone else looks at me.

"Hello. I'm here to challenge the [Mistress of all Weaponry]." I said to everyone, then point at Apachai. "He said something about payment and I only bring that gold bar for me just in case I needed it, which look like I did, and he said how he has no idea if the gold bar is enough to pay the fee to challenge the [Mistress of all Weaponry]. So, I hope if that gold bar is enough, but if not, I wish for the fight first and willing to pay the rest of the fee afterward." I finished explaining my reason here.

Everyone has different reactions to this, while I ignore most of them as they not my targets, but I won't completely ignore them as that would be a big mistake on my part. Nevertheless, my main focus is on Hayato, Shigure, and Honoka. The last one because she knows about the three factions and mostly me as well, but knowing my luck. I highly doubt she knows me right away until I remind her something of me. With the way she has been in this dimension for years now and may not remember everything. Nevertheless, she will find out about me at one point.

"Now, this is something you don't see every day." Akisame said to everyone, "I say we let him face Shigure. After all, he did promise to pay the rest of the 'fee'."

The rest of the masters knew that this is a good chance to gain a large amount of money from this one challenger. Of course, the fee for the challengers on the waiting list is a lot cheaper, but none of them willing to reveal the truth.

"Of course, not to mention he a weapon user like Shigure." Kensei gives his own input. "Maybe that's why he challenges Shigure instead of one of us since none of us don't use weapons in general. While Shigure does and must have heard about her and wish to test his [Sword Skills] against her."

"I say let him at her. Who knows, maybe the guy would last against her for a minute or less for our amusement." Shio said to everyone, as he looks a little interest in this sparring match.

"Ah? Challenger?" Miu looks confused after getting out of her trance a bit from having a gold bar in her hands for the first time and finally noticed why she had it in the first place. "Right! Challenger!"

"There are people that want to fight these monsters?" Kenichi looks at me with disbelief and a hint of pity for me. Like I'm heading for my death or something on that line.

Everyone started chatting, but only one person kept quiet the whole time, and that person is Honoka, who continues to stare at me with a frown on her face, with eyes of wariness.

After a while, everyone moves away as Shigure and I stand alone in the front of the Dojo, where Kenichi and Honoka were training at. Now, being used as a battlefield for the sparring match between Shigure and me.

'Look like Shigure noticed [Bong-Seon] not ordinary.' I noticed the way Shigure continues to look at my sword.

[Weapon Technique Creation]:

Weapon Focus: Sword

Core: [Basic Movements of Sword Skills]

1st Form: [Flick Sword Form]

2nd Form: [Wave Sword Form]

3rd Form: [Sweep Sword Form]

4th Form: [Cleave Sword Form]

5th Form: [Intercept Sword Form]

1st Form + 2nd Form + 3rd Form + 4th Form + 5th Form = [Iaido]

I start us off first, as I use an old [Sword Technique: Iaido].

Shigure's eyes widen a little as she ducks as a strand of hair is cut by her opponent's sword before backing off. But, that didn't stop Shigure from throwing multiple throwing knives at me from her crouching position before following up with an upper slash.

I switch from [Iaido] to [Sword Barrier Form], to create a barrier-like in front of me with non-stop sword motions as I send the throwing knives off courses and away from me, while already started a sword fight with Shigure, with her going offensive while I stay on the defensive with [Sword Barrier Form]. As I continue to parry away her attacks like nothing.

Something Shigure, and the other masters noticed how easy I am in blocking all Shigure's sword attacks.

This went on for a few seconds before I decide to switch [Sword Technique] again, with the [Sword Technique: Lockdown Prison]. Catching Shigure almost off guard as I went from defensive to offensive all of the sudden.

Where I started aiming for her joints, then follow her as she tries to back away to create some distance as I force her to abandon many attacks from this point on as she has to block my sword strikes from touching her joints or anywhere that could lead to lowering her fighting power.

Seeing how I've put Shigure on the defensive. I switch from [Lockdown Prison] to [Delusion Split]. Where I aim at all the flaws in Shigure's defensive and only took a couple of strikes before Shigure ends up dropping her nodachi when I struck her wrists with the flat side of my sword. Then quickly jump away, to show some mercy as Shigure quickly reclaim her sword before it could touch the ground. Then, got into a defensive stance.

Both Shigure and I stare at one of another, where I haven't changed my facial expression the entire time and continue to have a gentle smile on my face. While Shigure, on the other hand, still have a blank face.

Like an unknown signal went off; Shigure launches multiple shurikens at once, where some change their trajectory even while in midair and avoid my sword entirely, as it continues its path towards me.

Seeing this, I pick up the pace a little as I reuse [Sword Barrier Form] again, but increase my speed a little, allowing me to parry away all the shurikens around me in a second. Surprisingly almost everyone at how fast I am.

Taking this chance, I use [Flash Cut], where I leave a trail of blade-like afterimages by swinging my sword slowly at Shigure while rushing at her until my sword vanishes in a flash once my sword strike reaches a certain speed.

And it's only due to Shigure's reflex and instinct, to place her nodachi in front of her, blocking the sword from cutting her; however, the strength behind my [Flash Cut] wasn't something could be stopped by just blocking it.

If it wasn't due to Shigure's nodachi being specially made, then instead of Shigure sent flying off her feet under the strength behind my [Flash Cut], she would have her nodachi cut in the middle and have a fatal cut to the chest as well.

Shigure did multiple backflips to bleed off the momentum before she was sent off her feet once more as I appear in front of her with another [Flash Cut].

Putting my sword back into its sheath as I got into a [Iaido Stance] and prepare to launch another set of rapid [Iaido Slashes].

What I didn't expect was for Shigure to change her appearance to that of a white wraith-like silhouette. While unleashing devastatingly powerful sword strikes.

"Holy shit!" I lost my gentle smile as I literally didn't think what I read from the manga about the [Shinto Gorenzan Technique] would be like this. Where Shigure's appearance actually did change along with Shigure cloning herself while in this changed appearance and dozens of powerful sword strikes coming straight at me.

However, what really shocked me was that Shigure is releasing a hint of [Sword Intent] and a special type at that as well. But, for some reasons, I got the feeling Shigure only just touching the [Sword Intent]. Just a small step from away from developing her own personal [Sword Intent].

But, I didn't drop my guard at this as I responded in return with [Parry Sword Intent: Sword's Orbit]. Tracing multiple sword trajectories with the very bare minimum of [Sword Qi], forming an impenetrable defense around me, but didn't use it to attack and keep on the defensive since I don't want to end this spar just yet.

"Wow, that's one amazing move you got there." I praise Shigure, as she returns back to normal and standing just a couple meters away from me while looking with eyes of shock, that I managed to block all her attacks. Of course, I can tell that Shigure must have sensed my [Parry Sword Intent] during our brief clash.

I ignore the shout of disbelief on the sideline and kept my eye on Shigure, who was a bit too shocked to continue.

"I got something similar to that as well." I said to Shigure, breaking her out of her shock, but it returns instantly the moment I use [Moon Light Sword Style: Limitless Moon Light Flash]. Where I use speed, footwork, light, and shadows to create errors in one's sight and hearing. This includes everyone around me. And with each sword strike, many illusions are created, where multiple shadows of myself attacking Shigure in all directions.

Shigure barely manages to block almost all the sword strikes, but a few manage to bypass her defensive, inflicting multiple cuts on her body and soon almost her kimono is cut to pieces, where I stop right away since I rather not cause Shigure to blood all over with cut wounds or end up naked.

"Woah, that was close." I sighed in relief in a dramatic manner as Shigure still has her what remain of her kimono covering the important parts, but it just at the point where Shigure may as well get another to replace it, since a few more cuts and it will fall apart.

"How." Shigure didn't care about her appearance and wanted to know-how in the world that someone this powerful wasn't known by now in the world of martial artists.

Even Hayato, on the sideline, was looking very serious at this point.

"If you asking about that [Sword Technique] I just used. It's among the many [Sword Techniques] I created." I figure at this point, the match is over. "Oh, right. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Ragna. The master of the [Moon Light Sword Style] and among other martial art styles." With my gentle smile back on my face.

"He actually beat Shigure?!" Kenichi shouted out in surprise, that this was the end result. Since the whole time, he has spent with his masters here at the Ryozanpaku. He never once saw any of the masters here lost against someone before. This is something his brain couldn't comprehend at all.

Then I said the next thing that shock everyone completely even further than everyone is already.

"Also, I'm searching for people to learn my art, and so far, you, who people have called the [Mistress of all Weaponry], but also [The Prodigy of Swords]. Will you become my disciple?" I ask Shigure, who look at me with disbelief and have her mouth open as well, showing how much this surprises her personally.

17