Chapter no.5 A Dream with Ash Ketchum
6.7k 3 184
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Welcome to the Pokemon Center." Nurse Joy a pink-haired woman said as Austin walked in. "How can I help you?"

"Can you look to see if my Pokemon are healthy?" Austin asked handing her Spearow's Pokeball and reaching down to hand her Pikachu to the mouse's shock. "Relax Pikachu, she's just going to see if you're injured."

"Chu," Pikachu said a little doubt in his tone.

"Um Pikachu doesn't like Pokeballs and I haven't let Spearow out since I caught him earlier today," Austin warned her. "So I don't know if he'll attack or not."

Nurse Joy gave a nod and left, leaving Austin alone as he sat down as closed his eyes to slowly drift off to sleep.

"Man finally alone." He muttered a little later.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that."

Eyes widening, Austin looked to the side to see… Ash?!

"The heck?!" Austin asked falling out of his seat as he saw Ash in his Sinnoh Garb.

" You ! " screamed Ash in his Sinnoh Garb as he pointed at Austin.

"I've been trying to get your attention since you woke up before getting Pikachu," Ash exclaimed.

"How can I not see you-?" Austin stopped when he realized he could see through Ash. "... It finally happened, I snapped."

"You're not crazy," Ash told him a little sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head, not sure how to do this. "Um… So Austin-."

"How did you know my name?" Austin asked in shock.

"I can hear your surface thoughts right now," Ash told him. "I guess you want an explanation."

Austin gave him a deadpan look.

"Right well… I already experienced my journey up to Sinnoh." Ash said surprising Austin. "Do you know who Team Galactic is-?"

"Yes." Ash looked surprised before he continued.

"Well their leader did something with Dialga and Palkia and that was when I woke up like this."

"Wait, then where do I fit in?" Austin asked a little confused as Ash shrugged. "Some help you are."

"Hey," Ash said glaring. "You think I want to be trapped inside my own body as just a passenger?"

"No that would suck." Austin conceded as he sighed. "But still can't you be a bit more specific on what Cyrus did-."

"I never said his name was Cyrus," Ash said raising an eyebrow. "Unless you're from that timeline as well."

"Uh well…" Austin looked away. "It's complicated."

"How complicated-." Ash stopped and sighed. "You may want to wake up now."

"Wait what-?" Austin was cut off as he fell out of his seat waking up in the same spot without Ash. "... That was a weird dream."

Standing up unsteadily, Austin couldn't help but think of Ash's Mom as she did get a call in Pokemon Canon.

'I guess I better call to ensure her that her 'son' is safe.' Austin thought as he approached the Video Phones.

He stared at them for a bit considering home didn't have phones like this before as he began typing a number that went through his head.

It was eight in the evening, so she should still be up.

After a few rings, someone answered. "Hello, this is the Ketchum Residence." The voice came as the video was shut off for a certain reason.

Taking a deep breath, Austin got into acting like Ash for the call. "Hello, Mom?"

A cry of joy answered back causing Austin to wince in guilt before Delia's face came up on the screen. "Hi honey, is everything okay?" The video came up to show her in a bathrobe, showing she just got out of a shower. "Where are you, Ash?"

"The Pokemon Center in Viridian City," Austin answered trying to sound like Ash.

"You're already in Viridian City?" Delia sounded happy. "It took your father four days to get there when he started Pokemon Training, oh he'll be so proud. You're the apple of his eye."

"Haha, yeah apple," Austin said a bit nervously before Delia saw the scratches on him.

"What happened to you?!"

"Spearow flock," Austin said a little scared by the worried look. "One attacked Pikachu first and when I caught it the flock came."

"Are you hurt?"

"Uh no, I'm fine," Austin said not sure what to say to her. "Pikachu protected me."

"That's great." Delia sounded happy again. "You should go to sleep though, tomorrow you have another big day. I love you."

Austin felt a lump in his throat. "You too." He said hanging up.

He can't keep acting like he's Ash when he's not.

Standing up as he turned away from the Video Phone, Austin wondered what he would be doing.

Should he follow Canon and head for the Pokemon League?

He needs to find out why he was in Ash's body and how.

… If his dream was real though it would mean that Dialga and Palkia would've had something to do with it.

"Ring Ring Ring, Phone Call. Phone Call." Austin jumped as he heard that repeating itself before walking to the computer

"Hello? Who is this?" Austin asked despite knowing fully well who it is.

"Here, over here." Prof. Oak's voice said as the screen came up. "Don't you recognize me?"

"I would if I wasn't looking at the back of your head." Austin quipped causing Prof. Oak to turn and realize he was at the wrong camera and he panicked before it was fixed with him looking sheepish.

"There, I just got off the phone with your Mother and she told me that you made it to the Pokemon Center in Viridian City, is that correct?"

Austin just stared. "What do you think?" He asked shaking his head. "You called here."

Prof. Oak coughed to hide his embarrassment. "Right well the others made it to Viridian City, Gary and Ritchie left already while Luna is staying at her home in Viridian and I'm surprised you got there so soon with how late you left." He said to him. "And I had my doubts that you would be able to handle your Pikachu, but when my Grandson said that you wouldn't have a new Pokemon by the time you get to Viridian City, I bet him a million Pokedollars that he'd be wrong."

"You won that bet," Austin said seeing another deviation from Canon along with the surprise that Charmander was Ritchie's and… Who is Luna? "Nurse Joy is checking on Spearow as well as Pikachu right now."

Prof. Oak laughed with a smile on his face. "Well done... A Spearow?" He looked a little worried. "That Pokemon is hard for new trainers to handle."

"We'll see," Austin said nervously.

A doorbell caught Prof. Oak's attention. "Ah, there's my Pizza." He said looking to the side. "It's been nice talking to you, Ash."

184