Chapter no.6 A Pokemon Emergency
6.4k 9 186
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Austin nodded as he hung up before he could hear the weird flavor Pizza that the Professor ordered and turned as Nurse Joy finally came out with Pikachu and Spearow, the latter still in the Pokeball. "Here you go, Ash." Nurse Joy said handing him the Pokeball.

"Thank you," Austin said before he bent down to pick Pikachu up.

"CHU!"

"ACK!" Austin cried out as he was electrocuted. "I thought we were friends."

As it turns out he startled Pikachu by mistake.

"Pika Pi." Pikachu had a sheepish look but he still look guarded as Austin shook his head.

'Painful but I'm still alive the hell?' Austin thought as Nurse Joy had a surprised look.

Shaking his head, Austin looked at Pikachu as the mouse spoke. "Chu Pika, Pika Pi." He said looking away.

Austin blinked. "What?" He asked before he saw what he was trying to say.

He didn't win Pikachu's friendship yet, all he won was a chance.

"You didn't have to shock me," Austin muttered pushing himself up.

"Are you alright?" Nurse Joy asked as Austin shrugged.

"Give me a few moments to figure that out." He said before seeing Misty enter the Pokemon Center.

"Is there a room open?" The Water Trainer asked the Nurse who gave a nod.

"We have plenty of room tonight." Nurse Joy reassured her.

"What a relief," Misty said before seeing Austin. "Hey, you're that kid-."

"Attention please." An alarm was going off. "Our Viridian City Radar System has detected a suspicious aircraft belonging to a gang of Pokemon Thieves. If you have a Pokemon in your possession, exercise extreme caution."

Austin bit back a groan knowing what that meant as a few seconds later the sound of glass breaking caused everyone to look up to see two Pokeballs falling towards the ground.

The Pokeballs opened releasing a purple, spherical Pokemon with craters that had toxic fumes coming out and a purple snake Pokemon with yellow rings around its body and a yellow rattle at its tail.

'Koffing and Ekans.' Austin thought a bit surprised.

From the Anime, he was used to Seviper and Carnivine due to how long it's been since he's seen their original Pokemon.

Koffing began spraying toxic fumes causing everyone to cover their noses, Austin was coughing from the smell as he felt lightheaded before understanding.

This type of fume wasn't lethal, it just disorientates people.

"What's going on?" Misty coughed out as a female laugh echoed through the smoke.

"We'll answer your question, little girl."

A male voice spoke after her. "Allow us to introduce ourselves."

"To Protect the world from devastation."

"To unite all people within our nation."

The fumes cleared to show a woman with long mahogany hair and a man with short blue hair holding a rose.

Both of them wore a white uniform with a red 'R' emblem on it as well as black gloves and boots.

"To denounce the evils of truth and love."

"To extend our reach to the stars above."

"Jessie."

"James."

"Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light."

"Surrender now or prepare to fight."

"Meowth." A bipedal, cream-colored cat Pokemon with a gold coin on his forehead landed with a grin. "That's right."

Austin just stared.

He forgot about them despite the fact they were in almost every episode of Pokemon.

'I always thought that motto was cool as a kid, but now it's just unnecessary.' Austin thought before shaking his head.

"A talking Meowth?" He asked pretending to be surprised. "That's awesome."

Misty gave him a look of disbelief. "That's all you have to say from that?!" She asked. "They're Team Rocket!"

"I know but I can't stop to think how awesome a talking Pokemon is?" Austin asked as Meowth chuckled.

"We're here for the Pokemon," James said not interested in seeing their squabble.

"So hand them over," Jessie ordered.

"You're wasting your time, this is a place for only sick and injured Pokemon." Nurse Joy told them.

"Well, I wouldn't be surprised if we find a few little gems among all the junk." Jessie casually said.

Austin cautiously grabbed Spearow's Pokeball and James laughed at seeing that. "The little boy thinks he can fight us?"

"Then let's show him the power of Team Rocket," Jessie said as both Koffing and Ekans came at him.

"Spearow come on out!" Austin said as the bird materialized with a cry before glaring at Pikachu. "Turn around!"

Not liking the tone, Spearow did so only to fly back as Ekans nearly bit him.

'Crap, I don't have any battling experience.' Austin thought.

' Let's see what Spearow's moveset .' 

Austin quickly took out his Pokedex to scan the Spearow, ignoring the casual data as he zeroed in on the moveset.

"Focus Energy and then Peck," Austin called out as Spearow was trying to fly outside to escape, but the two Pokemon were cutting him off.

Despite the loathing it felt for the Human, Spearow wanted to survive so he listened as energy gathered inside of him before diving as he nailed the Ekans with his beak, causing them to crash into the ground.

"Show that bird not to be messed with," Jessie said glaring. "Bite."

Spearow dove out of the way only for Koffing to slam into him with a tackle.

"Spearow," Austin called out as he berated himself for not focusing on Koffing. "Fly back and keep out of reach."

"Smog attack."

Spearow was flying around the sludges that Koffing was firing, barely dodging them and he was slowed from the earlier tackle as he kept moving.

"Pikachu use Thundershock on the Koffing," Austin ordered as the rat gave a nod before running in and zapping the Koffing with the electric attack causing it to slam into Ekans, electrocuting it.

He honestly thought he would fail badly in this fight, but he was doing pretty good… It just seemed so familiar.

'Focus on the battle.' Austin subconsciously told himself.

Eyes snapping to the fight, Austin paled. "Pikachu use your tail to launch yourself into the air."

Pikachu listened barely dodging a tackle from the Ekans as he was spinning in the air from the momentum.

"Spearow use Leer and Pikachu use Thundershock!"

Spearow's eyes glowed red as both Koffing and Ekans hesitated before Pikachu's Thundershock slammed into them causing them to faint.

"We were beaten," Jessie said in disbelief.

"By a kid."

"Well alright," Austin said as Pikachu did a victory sign while Spearow landed on the ground looking at them cautiously.

He was fighting until he had a chance to escape… But this kid did some good combinations to have them win.

Spearow turned away, but he didn't fly off as Jessie and James returned their Pokemon.

"I'll get them," Meowth said walking up. "Birds and mice are Meowth's prey."

Austin chuckled as he looked at Pikachu. "Thundershock."

Pikachu gave a nod as his cheeks sparked causing Meowth to stop a bit nervously. "Now wait just a min-." He was cut off by being electrocuted and he was sent flying back at Jessie and James' feet.

Backing up, they grabbed Meowth before running off. "You haven't seen the last of us kid," Jessie told him as they disappeared.

"Nice job you two," Austin said seeing Misty discreetly putting a Pokeball up showing that she was about to interfere with the fight herself as Nurse Joy approached.

"Thank you for saving the Pokemon Center." She said to him.

"Uh, it's no problem," Austin said looking at Spearow. "Sorry for throwing you in the fight like that, I mean to ease you into welcoming you to the team."

He held out a hand as Spearow looked at him before turning away stubbornly.

Austin blinked before chuckling.

If Spearow didn't like him he wouldn't have fought with him.

....

Austin was in one of the guest rooms that the Pokemon Center provides for the other trainers.

There was a bird perch in there that Spearow was on while he was laying in the bed, wearing the same pajamas he woke up in as Pikachu was asleep on the other side of the bed.

'What a weird day.' Austin thought as he looked from where he was to Spearow and Pikachu who were asleep. 'But… I think it was a great day.'

Sure he was still wary of how he was here and there was the guilt of pretending to be Ash as well as the worry of how his parents were reacting to him being gone.

But he may enjoy his time here.

Yawning, he rolled over and fell asleep.

Although he was wondering if he should nickname Pikachu and Spearow as he let sleep take him.

............

Austin's Pokemon Team

Pikachu (M) Ability: Static. Moves: Thundershock, Growl, and Tail Whip.

Spearow (M) Ability: Keen Eye. Moves: Peck, Leer, and Focus Energy

Pokemon Seen: 5

Pokemon Owned: 2

186