Chapter no.7: Viridian Forest Part 1
6k 7 178
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

[ POV Change ] 

Austin was the first one up as Pikachu was still curled up while Spearow was hanging his head in his sleep on the bird perch.

Considering how he had a moment to breathe since catching him, Austin decided to listen to the rest of the Pokedex as he pointed it at Spearow.

"Spearow, the tiny bird Pokemon, unlike the gentle Pidgey, Spearow's are aggressive and have a ferocious temper." The Pokedex beeped as Austin remembered that from the Anime. "This Spearow is Male and the Ability is Keen Eye. Currently, this Spearow knows Peck, Leer, Focus Energy, and Fury Attack. The Age of this Spearow is One Year and Two Months."

Austin was surprised because Spearow didn't know Fury Attack the other day-.

'Of course, when he helped beat Team Rocket he must've gained enough experience to learn a new move-.' Austin stopped as he realized how ridiculous that sounded. 'Wait, do the Pokemon gain levels or something, or was that just the game?'

Hopefully, there wasn't a four-move-only barrier because that would suck.

Putting the Pokedex down, Austin decided to take advantage of the shower in the guest room considering the next stop would be the Forest and it would be easy to get lost, so he had to work on preparation.

Humming to himself as he entered the bathroom and closed the door, Austin turned the lights on to see his reflection and the scratches were still visible as he gently touched his face.

"Well at least with time these will heal," Austin muttered as he began to turn the water on. "Luckily kids heal fast-."

He stopped as he realized one important factor.

He was ten again.

… That meant puberty all over again.

Both Pikachu and Spearow woke up when they heard a scream of frustration coming from the bathroom they both looked at it in confusion.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-00-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-00-0-0

Pikachu was still confused as he walked behind Austin when they had everything they needed with Spearow resting in his Pokeball before they saw Misty looking annoyed.

"Something wrong?" Austin asked causing Misty to turn and look at him.

"I just found out how Team Rocket got away easily yesterday," Misty said looking angry. "They stole my bike!"

Austin blinked not expecting that before he tried to imagine a paralyzed Meowth along with Jessie and James riding a one-person bike.

He just couldn't see it.

"Uh, I'm sure Officer Jenny will get it back," Austin said looking sheepish.

"I know but I was planning on just riding through Viridian Forest as fast as I could," Misty said crossing her arms as Austin remembered her bug phobia.

Austin shrugged. "Well, I hope you get it back soon." He said about to leave.

' Should I ask her to go on a journey with me?' 

'I'd rather not.' Austin thought after a few minutes. 'Especially through Viridian Forest with her Bug Phobia.'

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-00-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

He barely made it outside of Viridian City when he saw a purple rat with a white underbelly, running out of the field looking around as if for berries.

"A Rattata?" Austin muttered curiously before he looked at Pikachu. "Want to give it a try?"

Pikachu gave a nod and ran out, catching the Rattata's attention as it tensed.

"Thundershock," Austin ordered as Pikachu fired right as the Rattata dodged with some speed. "Whoa, that was a Quick Attack."

The Rattata ran again becoming a blur as it slammed into Pikachu sending him rolling on the ground.

Shaking his head, Pikachu looked annoyed.

"Growl," Austin ordered as Pikachu cried out and he swore he saw the Rattata glow a bit. 'So that's how those moves work.'

The Rattata tried for another Quick Attack, but this time Pikachu didn't budge.

"Grab him and use Thunder Shock," Austin ordered missing a look of annoyance in the Rattata's eyes as it was electrocuted.

Deciding that was enough, Austin threw the Pokeball as the Rattata was sucked in.

After a few tense seconds, the Pokeball dinged showing a successful capture as Austin grabbed the Pokeball.

"Alright, we got a Rattata," Austin said before shaking his head. 'Did I just do that?'

"Pi Pikachu!" Pikachu cheered.

Giving a grin, Austin checked the Pokedex as he let the Rattata out as glared at him. "Rattata the Mouse Pokemon, bites anything when it attacks, small and very quick it is a common sight in many places." The Pokedex beeped. "This Rattata is Female and the Ability is Guts. Currently, this Rattata knows Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, and Focus Energy. The Age of this Rattata is One Year and Eight Months."

Austin blinked as he realized the Rattata was a girl causing him to chuckle sheepishly as she glared at him.

" Uh, nice to meet you," Austin said as the Rattata turned away stubbornly. 'Man I seem to get all the stubborn ones.'

Sighing, Austin returned the Rattata as he continued onwards before looking at Pikachu. "Nice job by the way." He said to him.

"Pi." Pikachu looked a little embarrassed by the praise.

He barely made it into the forest when Austin stopped.

Blinking, Austin did so to see a green caterpillar Pokemon with a yellow underbelly and his eyes widened in recognition.

Austin took a Pokeball off his belt and enlarged it before tossing it as the Bug Pokemon was sucked in.

'Another capture.' Austin thought with a grin at this.

He always liked Butterfree.

Like in the Anime, the Bug Pokemon didn't put up too much of a fight as it was an easy capture.

" Four Pokemon, that's a great start wouldn't you say Pikachu?" Austin asked as the Electric Mouse gave a nod. "Now let's see what the Pokedex says about him."

"Caterpie the Worm Pokemon, Its short feet are tipped with suction pads that enable it to tirelessly climb slopes and walls. This Caterpie is Male and the is Ability Shield Dust." The Pokedex beeped. "Currently this Caterpie knows Tackle, String Shot, and Bug Bite. The Age of this Caterpie is Two Weeks."

178