Chapter no.8: Viridian Forest Part 2
5.9k 2 186
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read advance chapters (+ 200 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/Gdsq9uTw

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

[ POV Change ] 

"Caterpie the Worm Pokemon, Its short feet are tipped with suction pads that enable it to tirelessly climb slopes and walls. This Caterpie is Male and the is Ability Shield Dust." The Pokedex beeped. "Currently this Caterpie knows Tackle, String Shot, and Bug Bite. The Age of this Caterpie is Two Weeks."

While Austin was surprised about the move Bug Bite, he was even more surprised by the age.

"Two Weeks?" Austin asked in shock looking at Caterpie's Pokeball. 'That makes him the youngest of the others.'

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

It was a few hours into the forest that Austin made it to a clearing.

He did train Pikachu and Spearow a bit with the wild Pidgey that attacked.

He didn't catch them though because if he played his cards right he would catch a Pidgeotto the next morning.

Rattata didn't get any training as she didn't like Austin, but Caterpie was the first friendly Pokemon that liked him right off the bat as Austin had him and Pikachu train together.

It's not like he didn't trust Spearow, but there was a chance that he would eat Caterpie rather than help train him.

The clearing had a tree stump that Austin recognized from the Anime as he sat down with Pikachu, letting Caterpie out as the little guy crawled up his arm.

"So what do you think about camping here tonight?" Austin asked the two of them eliciting a cry of agreement from the Pikachu. "Alright, I'll let Spearow and Rattata out as well."

As he did that, Austin saw Spearow eye the Caterpie hungrily causing the little guy to shiver before he got involved. "There will be none of that Spearow, Caterpie is a member of the team, not your meal."

"Spear," Spearow muttered turning away in annoyance.

"... Caterpie you should stick with Pikachu for the night," Austin said to him as Pikachu gave a nod giving Spearow a look.

Those two still didn't like each other, mostly due to how they met and right now Pikachu trusted Spearow as much as he could electrocute him.

With that done, Austin turned towards Rattata. "Well, what about you?"

"Ta." Rattata turned away causing him to chuckle.

"Well, maybe you'll change your mind about me," Austin said as he began unrolling a Sleeping Bag before he stood up. "I'm going to go collect Firewood, Spearow come on."

"Pika?" Pikachu looked surprised by that as Spearow stretched his wings and flew to Austin, landing on his shoulder.

"I'm leaving you in charge while I'm gone Pikachu," Austin told him. 'Plus this way Spearow won't try to eat Caterpie while I'm gone.'

Pikachu got the message as he gave a nod.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Spearow was quiet as he flew ahead landing on a tree branch while Austin was getting firewood.

Austin thought,' Looks like my luck is greater than Ash's Luck .' as he thought about the two new additions.

' How did Ash teach Pikachu Iron Tail?' Austin thought. 'It wouldn't hurt to have him learn it early. Along with Steel Wing for Spearow and Dig for Rattata?'

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

"Pika?" Pikachu saw Rattata staying far away from him and Caterpie while they were waiting for their Trainer to get back. "Pika Pi."

"Rat." Rattata looked his way with a glare. "Ta Ratta."

Pikachu frowned as he crossed his arms. "Pi." He said doing some gestures. "Pika Pi."

It seemed that Rattata was more annoyed at the fact that 'Ash' got her gender wrong when they met rather than being captured. So given some time to cool down, she would accept him as a trainer.

Caterpie however was pretty energetic as he began speaking with them.

It seemed that Caterpie had dreams of becoming a Butterfree to fly to the sky.

Rattata looked between them as Caterpie asked what Pikachu's dream was only to get a shrug from the Pikachu, not knowing.

"Ta," Rattata muttered as she laid down, deciding to get to know them as she spoke of her dream to become the world's strongest Rattata and eventually the strongest Raticate.

Pikachu gave a nod. "Pika Pi. Chu Pika!" Pikachu said saying that it was a great goal.

Rattata chuckled as she turned away, thinking that these Pokemon were alright.

Their conversation was interrupted as Spearow flew into the clearing with Austin walking behind him carrying a stack of firewood.

Setting them down, he looked at Pikachu. "Any problems?" He asked curiously as Pikachu shook his head. "Well alright then."

Austin began to set up the fireplace as thoughts filled his head as he felt the heat from the flames. 

Were all the other shows like Naruto real? 

It could be .... since more or less the multiverse theory is true from her point of view.

But that just raises the question.

Why did this happen?

Why was I in control of Ash's body?

Looking onwards, Austin thought if Ash could see him, Pikachu, and Caterpie talking, would he feel some sadness as his best pal and the first Pokemon he ever caught and he couldn't even speak to them.

Would Ash be understanding as he knows it wasn't Austin's fault or would Ash feel a pang of jealousy from this?

"There, we have fire!" Austin joked in a caveman's voice causing the Pokemon to give him weird looks. "... Yeah I feel stupid by even doing that."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Austin's eyes twitched as he woke up the next morning with the sun on his face and the fire was dead before he opened his eyes.

Yawning, Austin had trouble getting out of the sleeping bag as he saw Pikachu, Rattata, and Caterpie sleeping near each other while Spearow was on a tree branch.

Taking that in, Austin stopped hearing a flap of wings as he looked up to see a bird pokemon that was covered with brown feathers, and has a cream-colored face and underside along with pinkish red feathers on its head.

Austin saw Spearow glaring at the Pidgeotto. "Hey Spearow, you up for a battle?"

Spearow cried, alerting the Pidgeotto as well as waking up the other Pokemon as the small bird Pokemon flew into the field with Pidgeotto crying to meet the challenge.

"Fury Attack!" Austin called out as the Spearow quickly jabbed the Pidgeotto with its beak causing the bird to cry out before it used its wing to knock the smaller bird away as it began using Quick Attack.

"Twist while you're falling," Austin called out as Spearow did so, barely dodging the Quick Attack as he righted himself. "Now use Peck."

Pidgeotto blocked it by grabbing the beak with its talons and flying down, slamming the Spearow into the ground.

'I may have to change.' Austin thought as he reached for Spearow's Pokeball. "Spearow return-."

Spearow cried out in defiance as he pushed himself up, not admitting defeat.

"You sure?" Austin called out as the Spearow gave a nod. "Well alright, Leer, and then Fury Attack."

Spearow's eyes began to glow as Pidgeotto released a Sand Attack, but due to his Keen Eye ability, Spearow was able to see through it as it unleashed a barrage of pecks, causing Pidgeotto to fall to the ground as it tried to get up.

Taking that chance, Austin threw the Pokeball to Spearow's surprise catching it pretty easily.

"Alright." Austin cheered as Spearow cried out pointing a wing at Austin before himself.

Austin managed to get what he was saying.

"It's not that I don't think you're a strong flying type, but Pidgeotto would make a great training partner for you," Austin said with a chuckle remembering from the Anime how this Spearow fought as a Fearow against Pidgeot. "Wouldn't you get stronger from having a Rival?"

Spearow paused as he considered this before giving a nod, accepting the idea.

Just as long as he remained the supreme flyer, he was fine.

186