A Shy New Companion
1.1k 4 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read advance chapters (+ 70 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/h3kDw7ma

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Lucario happily ate the chocolate in his hand as he saw Austin helping Yellow dry her hair.

" Let me guess, Haunter."

" Yeah." Yellow meekly replied as she was very embarrassed about the mess that was made.

" .... "

" So who is he ?" Yellow curiously asked as she looked at Lucario.

" Well, he is one of the new members of my team. Oh, yeah."

Austin realized something as he took a Pokeball from his pokemon before opening it.

In a flash of light, a light-purple or pink blob-like Pokémon with vestigial facial features. With an amorphous, but relatively consistent appearance including two small nubs on its "head", a few soft lumps at its base, and two pseudopod-like protrusions in place of arms. The face consists of beady eyes and a simple mouth; almost pulled into a smile.

As soon as Ditto saw Austin and Yellow looking at him, he froze up and transformed into a coffee mug.

Yellow poked the coffee mug as it shivered.

" I think he is shy," Yellow said as Austin replied meanwhile Lucario was shocked to see Ditto.

Never before had he seen such a creature with such an abysmally disgusting aura. To Lucario Ditto's aura was like that of someone who had their aura taken and ran it through a meat grinder several times.

Pikachu and the others glanced at Ditto before going back to their own business.

Yellow giggled as she kept poking the shivering coffee mug.

" Yellow, stop that."

" Sorry." 

Austin ignored the pouting yellow as he saw with a smile.

" Nice to meet you ditto, I am your new trainer."

A face formed on the Coffee Mug that glanced at Austin's hand

Austin found Ditto's quivering face on the coffee mug to be quite adorable.

" Don't you want to come and meet your new family?"

' Family ?' Ditto wondered as he glanced at everyone who was doing their own thing.

Ditto's lips quivered as thoughts filled his head.

' What if everyone ignores me because I am too boring? '

Similar negative thoughts filled his head but Ditto didn't have enough time to process them as Lucario picked it up.

" What kind of creature are you ?" Lucario wondered out loud causing Ditto to shut his eyes and stop moving.

" Lucario, please put ditto down you are scaring him."

" As you wish," Lucario replied as he put Ditto in his mug form down on the table before resuming his consumption of the greatest food in the world, chocolate.

" Well, let me introduce ourselves. I am Ash and she is yellow." Austin said but was cut off by yellow who finished the sentence.

" But you can call us, Austin and Miss Choco Loco."

" No, yellow we are not using those names."

" Oh, are you also thinking of a new nickname?" Yellow's eyes shinned with sparkles.

" ( ~ Sigh ~ ) " Austin tried to take out a cigarette only to remember that he was all out.

" You know what, I am going to head to the store. Want anything?" Austin asked the yellow who was still poking Ditto in his mug form.

" No, I am good."

" Can I come along ?" Lucario asked with his paws covered in chocolate.

" Sure but first clean yourself up."

" Of course, I would clean myself up, do I look like a savage to you ?" Lucario replied with a huff as he jumped towards the bathroom.

" Ok, Bulbasaur, can you please take care of Ditto while I am gone ?"

" Bulba !"

" Thanks, buddy, I am going to get a Star Poketreat."

" Bulba !" Bulbasaur smiled in happiness but Austin's words caused everyone but Shedninja to glance at him.

" Fine, I'll get everyone a Poketreat."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 

Unlike the other cities of Kanto, Fuchsia City seemed to be heavily influenced by Japanese culture. All of the buildings were in the classic Japanese style. Aside from being home to the Poison Type Gym and one of the Battle Chateau's locations, Fuchsia City also had many attractions and festivals.

"Fuchsia City is one of the cleanest cities in all of Kanto because of the legislation passed 70 years ago in which it was stated that rather than cars and roadways here, Fuchsia City promotes the use of more bicycles or walking for travel here hence why it is well-known for its greenery and wildlife and the cleanliness of this city is the reason why residents and pokemon enjoy a healthy lifestyle. Fuchsia City is well known for its wildlife preservation areas such as the Safari Zone," Austin read out loud.

"So they need to keep the place clean so it's healthy for all of the Pokemon here," Lucario stated.

"Right," Austin confirmed with a nod.

"Oh, I would love to go to a festival, here" Yellow commented as she clasped her hands together.

" The strange contraption says that there is the annual Pokemon Trainer's festival in two days at the city square. We can attend that one," Lucario spoke up as he looked over Austin's shoulder.

" Come on, Lucario that's rude."

" My apologies."

Austin said as he glanced at Bulbasaur walking beside them.

Bulbasaur had Ditto on his head in the form of a small hat which yellow had gushed over.

Ditto had formed a bond with Bulbasaur as Bulbasaur was patient enough to wait for the shy pokemon to come out on his own unlike Wartortle, Munna, Clefable, and Ninjask's extroverted nature had overwhelmed the little guy.

Fearow and Scizor didn't care that much for the new addition except for Lucario.

Pikachu, Butterfree, and Charmeleon had tried to approach Ditto but had given up after an hour of sitting in front of a stationary Mug.

Pidgeot and Kingler didn't even try after seeing everyone fail and Shedninja was well Shedninja.

' After this, no one would be able to get some kind of relaxing day to themselves.' Austin thought as he thought of all the plans he had for the future before replying.

" I think attending this festival will give everyone a nice break."

" Yay." Yellow cheered in happiness.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

[ Omake Paragraph ]

It is one of prehistory's greatest oddities that it is Man and not Alakazam who became the world's dominant species. It would seem to anyone that Alakazam was primed for dominance; their intelligence is so vast that human tests fail at measuring, and the opposable thumb is far inferior to telekinesis. And yet it is Man which rules from Unova to Kanto, and Alakazam which are primarily found within pokeballs.

Odder still, Alakazam do not use their brains to command armies, manage economies, or any of the other myriad tasks that intelligent humans and supercomputers perform; perhaps their trainers fear that, given such authority, they would rebel. Or perhaps they find these tasks so simple and unappealing that they refuse them as an insult to their genius. These pokemon have excellent brains for the recollection of memory, but little in the way of creativity, and they were not able to invent civilization. Alakazam has declined to answer, however, and humans lack the intelligence to comprehend their minds.

It is currently believed that most Alakazam spend their days in unrelenting sorrow, so intelligent that nothing occupies their mind – and this sorrow is one which dulls mental acuity. A powerful brain is more a hindrance than a help for those who spend all their time moping, a piece of wisdom that Alakazam know all too well.

52