Talks about Aura part 2
965 1 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read advance chapters (+ 70 ) of all my works or want to support me.

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/h3kDw7ma

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

" Why do you think that the girl has any relation with the evil organization?" Lucario asked as he licked his paws.

" Her father may or may not be a member of the organization," Austin answered while slapping away Lucario's paws.

" Please, don't use my cardigan to clean your paws."

" It is your fault for wearing a bathrobe."

" This isn't a bathrobe."

" Looks like a bathrobe, it feels like a bathrobe then it is a bathrobe." 

Austin didn't even try to answer back as he saw Bulbasaur walking to them.

" What is it, buddy ?"

" Bulba."

Bulbasaur's vines outstretched a sleeping Ditto towards them.

" Don't worry, I can take care of him. You have fun out there and please don't let Charmeleon and Wartortle destroy this place. I don't think the money from two sponsors and the pokemon league associate position is going to cover it."

" Bulba !" Bulbasaur saluted with his vines as he hopped like a frog back to his friends.

Lucario asked while Austin was carefully placing Ditto on his lap.

" How can you be sure that the girl's father is part of it ?"

" I have a few friends that are currently helping me with battling against the organization and they informed me that there is a possibility that the girl's father is a part of it."

Lucario nodded as sneakily used Austin's cardigan to clean his paws.

" You didn't answer my question, can any of my pokemon learn aura ?"

" I have to check," Lucario answered while happily eating another chocolate bar he manifested from somewhere.

" And when can we start with my training?"

" About that."

" Is something wrong ?"

" No, I wanted to ask how you want to proceed with your aura training ?"

" What do you mean ?"

" Remember I told you that everyone has a specific amount of aura they are born with? It is not the case for pokemon but it is the case for humans who can't increase their aura amount."

" You never said anything like that."

" Oh, well now I told you about it."

" What does that have to do with my training ?"

" It matters when you are a human; you, my friend have an extremely large amount of aura."

" Is that good or bad ?" Austin asked while he tried not to wake Ditto up.

" Depends on how you look at it. If you want fast results then that is not possible since the more aura you have, the harder time you will have in gaining full control over it but in the future, your abilities would be stronger than someone with a lower amount of aura."

" ( ~ Sigh ~ ) Can't we do something like store aura in a different part of the body in small amounts and use the aura that way instead."

Austin asked curiously but his question seemed to cause Lucario to stand up in shock.

" Lucario, are you alright ?" Austin asked in worry.

" No, I am fine. Wait here, I will be back soon." 

" W...what ?" Austin asked but before he could question Lucario any further the aura pokemon seemed to teleport away with just pure speed.

" Was it something I said ?"

....

[ Ditto's POV ] 

Warmth.

I only felt it when I hatched from my egg but after that, I never experienced the warmth.

Every day I would wake up in the cold storage unit I was kept.

The glass door of the storage unit was my window to the world.

I would see humans take out others similar to me and then inject them with some kind of liquid before taking them out of the room.

I was never taken out because of my age and that was all I could ever see and all I could ever have known about the world.

Then one day, the humans took me out.

I was afraid to do anything.

I was afraid of the unknown.

But unlike the others, the humans used this spherical ball on me.

" Why would a great researcher like Bill request a ditto ?"

" Who knows maybe he wants to expand the scope of breeding ?"

These were the last words Ditto heard before he woke up in front of Austin and the others.

...

What is this warmth, I feel?

" Excuse me." 

Hearing these loud words, I woke up to find myself in the arms of the human who called himself my trainer.

" Ditto, don't worry Bulbasaur is here." 

I saw my trainer say these words as he placed me down and the warmth I felt was gone.

I scrambled as I saw my trainer's back.

I outstretched my hand as he clasped his arm.

This warmth.

Feeling Ditto's stub against his arm Austin turned around to see Ditto shyly looking at him.

" Do you want to come with me ?"

Ditto slowly nodded as Austin picked him up.

" Excuse me, would you like to buy a special Magikarp?"

Austin's eyes lit up as he recognized the man from the anime.

The infamous Magikarp seller.

" Hmm, a Magikarp, isn't that the pokemon known for its uselessness ?"

Austin decided to play the ignorant customer card.

" Yes, Magikarp is useless but if you buy a Magikarp from a Pink egg then it would evolve into a mighty Gyarados."

" Pink Egg ?"

The Conman..... ( Ahem ) ..... salesman smirked as he unveiled his portable aquarium showing Austin a lone piscine Pokémon with large, heavy pink scales. It had large, vacant eyes and pink lips. Its pectoral and tail fins are white. On its back is a stiff, three-peaked yellowfin, resembling a crown; there is an identical fin on its underside. Its long pale yellow barbels told Austin that it was a male.

What shocked Austin was the discoloration of the Magikarp.

Shouldn't shiny Magikarp be golden or is this Magikarp from the pinkan island of the orange islands archipelago or is this a new breed of shiny Pokemon?

" How about it, this legendary Pokémon will be a great addition to your team ?"

" How much ?"

" 500 pokedollars."

" Pfft, this is a scam."

Austin turned around to leave but the salesman asked," Then what do you think should be the appropriate price ?"

" 100 pokedollars."

" Very funny, sir but I can decrease the price to 400 for you."

Austin replied," 200 pokedollars."

" Please, Sir I have a family to feed. I can't do anything less but just for you, I will decrease the price to 300 pokedollars."

" Decrease your price to 250 and you have a deal."

" Well, I don't normally do this but just for you."

The Conman said with a strained smile as he took the money before throwing the pink Magikarp at Austin before running away.

Austin quickly caught the fish pokemon as Ditto jumped up and hide behind Austin's shoulders.

Austin chuckled as he felt Ditto peer over his shoulder to look at the Magikarp—who was remarkably calm, content, and not gasping or struggling at all; he wondered how many water Pokémon with gills breathed air. 

" I don't have any pokeballs with me right now. Is it ok for you to stay outside like this ?"

" Karp "

" I am going to take that as a yes."

" Karp."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

[ Omake Paragraph ]

From the dawn of philosophy, men have struggled to make peace with the usage of Machoke as beasts of burden. Unlike Torchic, Oddish, and other farm pokemon, Machoke is a fighting type not that different from our ancestors. Although known for their strength, they are fairly intelligent beasts. And while a Miltank can graze for most of its life, enduring nothing worse than milking before slaughter, Machoke works long hours breaking boulders in caves, pulling tractors, or other strenuous tasks, often with a Bulbasaur as overseer vine whipping them when they slow down.

Pokemon rights activists have battled the poor treatment of Machoke for centuries but with little success. Unlike many pokemon (and humans) which need breaks to ensure productivity, Machoke will work at full effectiveness until they collapse from exhaustion and typically return to the field a revive or pokemon center trip later. Furthermore, while the pain and monotony of their work do have an impact on them, Machoke is loyal pokemon who would sooner endure abuse with a grim countenance than break the chains which symbolically bind them: symbolically, as humans have yet to invent chains strong enough to hold a Machoke.

Occasionally, a Machoke does escape, but they rarely do anything to help their cause. Typically (at least in Kanto) these Machoke find their way to Team Rocket or other criminal organizations, who offer them a better trainer and the chance to test their muscles in combat, as virtually all fighting pokemon desire

46