Vs the fighting Dojo part 2
893 6 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read advance chapters (+ 70 ) of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/h3kDw7ma

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Author Note: I will also be uploading my original novel " Murim : Struggle of the Weak " please check it out I put alot of effort into it.

" Young man, are you alright?" The Old Master asked, his voice deep and commanding.

Austin stood at the edge of the dojo, his breath steady and controlled.

With a deep breath, Austin answered," Yes, I am alright."

Austin then stepped to the center of the dojo. The sound of his footsteps echoed through the room, the only noise aside from the steady breathing of the other students.

"Very well! Your opponent will be Trodaire!" The Old Master determined, his voice booming through the dojo.

Trodaire stepped up to the center of the fighting dojo, as well. He wore a karate gi, but his was black with red trim. His hair was short and spiky, and his eyes were filled with a fierce determination. He and Austin both bowed to one another before pulling out a respective pokeball.

"I'm going to use a dual-type against you to give me an advantage!" Trodaire stated. "Go Poilwrath!"

A large tadpole-like Pokemon that looked like a buffed up version of Poliwhirl appeared from the pokeball. It was a Poliwrath. It flexed its arms and looked very prepared for battle.

"A Poliwrath, huh?" Yellow mumbled as zhe pulled out her pokedex.

"Poliwrath, the tadpole Pokemon and the evolved form of Poliwhirl..."

Ignoring the Pokedex, Austin open his PokeBall infront of him revealing a purple blob like pokemon.

" Ditto?"

A confused voice came from the pokemon as it looked at its trainer.

" Are you ready for the battle ?" Austin asked causing Ditto to vigorously shake his head.

With a sigh, Austin went down and patted the transform pokemon as he said," Ditto, we have been training for this moment. I know it's scary to think of losing but it's ok to lose because that's a part of life. There is no shame in losing but there is shame in not even trying." He pause for a moment, then added " Someone famous onced said 'It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.' We've trained for this moment, now it's time to show everyone what we're made of. Are you ready to give it your all?"

Austin could see the little guy's quivering mouth but the determination in it's eyes spoke volumes of how he wanted to change his cowardly and shy nature. 

Ditto puffed his chest out as he moved towards the battlefield.

"You may now begin!" the judge shouted.

As Ditto looked back at his trainer, it nodded its head in determination. Pikachu couldn't help but stifle a laugh at the sight of Austin pulling out a stick from his pocket and striking a pose as Austin stood tall with his feet firmly planted on the ground, his arms stretched out in front of him with one hand gripping the stick tightly and the other hand extended outwards with the fingers spread wide. The stick was held parallel to the ground and pointed towards Ditto. His back was straight, and his head was held high, his gaze fixed on Ditto.

Ditto mimicked the pose, its body taking on the same position as Austin's. 

" Yaaa !" Yellow exclaimed while clapping her hands while Lucario was doing his best not to comment on it.

" Xenomorph!"

Austin yelled as he threw the stick towards Ditto and as soon as it made contact with Ditto's body, it began to transform. The transformation was sudden, and it was as if the Pokemon's body was melting away. The purple jelly-like mass expanded rapidly, engulfing the entire dojo in a bright light.

As the light cleared, a Xenomorph emerged. The creature stood at least seven feet tall, and its body was covered in a sleek black exoskeleton that glistened in the dim light of the dojo. Its head was elongated and tapered, and a set of razor-sharp teeth were visible even from a distance. Its eyes glowed red, giving it a menacing appearance. The creature's body was muscular, and its arms ended in sharp claws that looked capable of slicing through metal. Its tail was elongated, writhing continuously, ready to strike at any moment. The Xenomorph's body was covered in a thick layer of black exoskeleton that seemed almost impenetrable. It was a formidable opponent, and its appearance was nothing short of terrifying.

What stood infront of everyone was the result of Austin's training with Ditto ? He had successfully made ditto transform into a Xenomorph.

Shock rang throughout the dojo as they saw the alien like creature.

Yellow and Pikachu hide behind Lucario as they looked at Diito's transformation with stars in their eyes while Lucario wondered what unholy creature had ditto transformed into.

" Brick Break on it, Poliwrath!" Trodaire yelled as Poliwrath charged towards the Xenomorph.

Ditto opened his mouth causing the Xenomorph to show another mouth extend out genuinely scaring Poliwrath.

The Xenomorph's tail shot towards Poliwrath as Ditto's brick break slammed right into it.

" Catch it !' Trodaire yelled out as Poliwrath tried to catch the Xenomorph's tail with suddenly spiked up causing the water and fighting type to have second thoughts.

" Mega Punch" Austin called while holding the Pokedex in his hand as while Ditto's appearance was that of a Xenomorph, he still had copied Poliwrath's stats and moveset with transform.

"Use your Mega Punch as well, Poliwrath!" Trodaire ordered.

The Xenomorph suddenly ran on all fours towards Poliwrath. Seeing the Xenomorph's better mobility, Trodaire called," Poliwrath, patience"

Poliwrath suddenly took a horse stance as the Xenomorph came closer.

Poliwrath timed his Mega Punch perfectly but it didn't take one thing into account.

A few seconds before Poliwrath lashed out with Mega Punch, the Xenomorph jumped up using his tail to launch himself up.

Twisting mid air, the Xenomorph's tail glowed with Mega Punch before it landed cleanly on Poliwrath's head.

"Cross Chop." Austin causally said as the Xenomorph still mid air crossed his arms which glowed with purplish fighting type energy.

"Use Submission, Poliwrath!" Todaire countered.

As the Xenomorph got close enough to attack, Poliwrath reached out and grabbed Ditto before it could complete the Cross Chop. It then put into a submission hold which caused Ditto to yell in pain.

"Oh, no." Yellow called worriedly 

"Use Seismic Toss!" Trodaire ordered.

Poliwrath then picked up the Xenomorph and tried to swing it around like Machoke did to Tenty before it. Unfortunately, the Xenomorph's tail hit Poliwrath's ankle causing it to grunt in pain.

 " Use Superpower!" Trodaire commanded.

Austin sighed.

That was a bad play.

As Austin shouted "Hell's Nightmare," the Xenomorph began to writhe and contort, its body wracked with spasms as it began to molt. The process was grotesque, and the sight of it caused Poliwrath to freeze in fear, its attack coming to a halt. As the final layer of exoskeleton fell away, a new creature emerged from within. It was a monstrosity, a twisted and deformed version of the Xenomorph that stood before them. Its body was twisted, its limbs elongated, and its eyes glowed with an unearthly light.

"Dempsey's Edge!" Austin shouted as the creature charged towards the fear-frozen Poliwrath. Trodaire shouted for his Pokemon to snap out of it, but it was too late. The Xenomorph performed a Dempsey's roll, its body tumbling towards the Poliwrath with incredible speed and force. As it reached its target, it unleashed a devastating move, "Double Edge," that sent Poliwrath crashing to the wooden floor of the dojo with swirls in its eyes.

The battle was over, and Ditto emerged victorious. The Pokemon transformed back to its original form and stood over the defeated Poliwrath, striking a victorious pose. But as it looked around, it saw the horrified expressions on the faces of the other trainers, and it quickly became embarrassed, lowering its head.

"Poliwrath is unable to battle! The winner is Ditto!" the judge said.

"Awesome job!" Austin congratulated his Pokemon as he ran up to hug it.

"Diiii" 

Ditto stealthily transformed and took Austin's hat from his head before transforming into a small coffee mug as it hide beneath the hat.

" Looks like some things never change." Austin said causing Pikachu to answer.

" Pika.

"You have both defeated your first opponents. Well done! However, you have a while to go before you face me!" The Old Master told them.

Austin nodded but the next two fights were a curb stomp as he used Dragonaire and Rhyhorn to effortlessly destroy the other students.

Yellow meanwhile used Dody and Kitty to overwhelm her opponents.

The only one they had left to challenge was the Karate Master, himself. It didn't appear they were going to be challenging him by what he said next.

"Well done to both of you! You have bested the black belts of this dojo and only have me to face. I don't think I would be any match for you as I have stopped being a pokemon trainer ever since my fated battle with Sabrina ," The Old man told them with a little pain in his voice. 

Yellow looked at the old man sympathetically while Austin said," Excuse me, Master ....."

" Anthony."

" Master Anthony, I would like to propose something that will greatly help you and this dojo."

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

[ Omake Paragraph ]

When the lords of Sinnoh marched south to Kanto in an ancient attempt at building empire, they brought with them numerous Rhyhorn in their army. Until the age of concrete and steel, there would be built no walls or forts which could withstand a charging Rhyhorn, and few pokemon enjoyed getting in their way either; they were feared as a cavalry deadlier than Rapidash. (Rhydon, their evolved form, are bipeds who can not accomplish a charge.)

For all the fear they caused, Rhyhorn were not without their weaknesses, and a series of tactics employed by a general of that time exploited these flaws and saved Kanto from conquest and ruin. They are poor at turning, worse at stopping, and nothing exceptional in terms of speed, so there was ample time to calculate the trajectory at which one would attack: water guns properly employed often knocked them out before they ever reached their target. Dugtrio were used as well, with pitfall traps engineered to sink under a Rhyhorn's heavy weight; far too often they merely charged out, but it slowed them up just enough. And finally, two grass pokemon would stand on either side of the charging horde and trip them with a Vine Whip, although their short legs meant that the maneuver required considerable skill to execute.

The army of Sinnoh was routed and retreated home in ignominious defeat, demanding only that Kanto not spread their anti-Rhyhorn tactics to neighboring lands. The general kept his word and was given a massive payment in gratitude, which he used to bribe the legislature of the time into appointing him as dictator.

Thus did the Republic of Kanto fall.

29