The Interrogation part 1
480 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Read advance chapters (+ 70 ) of all my works or want to support me .

https://www.p.a.t.r.e.on.com/Adamo_Amet

....

Join us on discord

https://discord.gg/h3kDw7ma

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

[ James' POV ]

I wake up to the sound of my breathing, the only source of noise in the dimly lit room. My head feels heavy and my body aches as I try to sit up, the rough texture of the floor scratching against my skin.

I look around, trying to get my bearings. The room is small and cramped, with bare walls and a low ceiling. A single window high up on one wall allows a sliver of light to filter through, casting shadows on the floor.

I can't remember how I got here. The last thing I remember was entering that old building and finding pokemon using their bodies to paint something and then black.

Panic starts to set in as I try to figure out what's going on.

I get to my feet, feeling unsteady as I make my way to the door. It's locked from the outside, and when I try to push it open, it doesn't budge.

I'm trapped.

My mind races as I try to come up with a plan.

( ~ Cling ~ )

The door suddenly opened up and I found myself face to face with a tall and lean man with flamboyant, pink feathered coat and a menacing smile. He had short blond hair and a pair of striking, bird-like eyes that glimmered with a cruel and twisted light. His facial features were sharp and angular, with a thin, pointed nose and a well-defined jawline that only served to emphasize his predatory appearance.

His attire was highly ornate and extravagant, with a pink feathered coat adorned with gold trim and a matching pair of pink pants and boots. He wore a pair of sunglasses that covered his eyes, adding to his enigmatic and ominous aura.

As he spoke, his voice was smooth and suave, but carried a hint of malice and danger that made my heart race with fear. "Fuffuffuffuffu, it's nice to meet you, my dear. You can call me Donquixote Doflamingo." His cocky and confident demeanor only reinforced the image of a man who was used to getting what he wanted, no matter the cost.

James blinked a few times as he gazed upon the man and his friendly gesture of a handshake.

James wanted to shake the man's hand but he had a gut feeling that whatever will follow next isn't something he would like.

" Fuffuffuffuffu looks like James isn't a man to shake another's hand. Hmm, no problem for me." Austin in his disguise exclaimed before his hand grabbed onto James'mouth as he threw the Periwinkle-haired man onto the table in the corner of the room with tendrils of darkness coming up and catching the man.

" Ahhhh !" James screamed out before the tendril of darkness wrapped around his mouth.

" Fuffuffuffuffu, a peace and quiet is enjoyable, wouldn't you agree ?" Austin asked as he sat down in front of James who slowly nodded.

" Well, I'll get to the point, you are here for your Growlie, right," Austin asked with James hurriedly nodding.

" But tell me, why should I give such a loyal pokemon who stayed in the same house that he was abandoned in back to someone like you," Austin asked as the tendril of darkness removed itself from James' mouth.

James looked at his own shaking hands as he registered Austin's words.

"G, Growlie stayed?!" 

" Of course, he did so James tell me why should I give him to you ?" 

" B, Because he is my friend." James looked up as he said those words, hoping that the mysterious man will give Growlie back.

" Oh, James, James, James, I would love to give Growlie back to you but you need to do something for me." 

" I'll do anything !" 

" Anything?" 

" Yes, anything."

" Even betray team rocket?" 

Austin's words froze James as his mind raced to give some kind of answer but as someone who had stayed in Team Rocket for so many years, he knew better than to betray it.

Seeing James' hesitation to answer, Austin sighed and stood up.

" My dear James, you still need some convincing. I'll see you in a few hours." Austin answered with the eerie laughter of the Joker of One piece that sent chills down James' spine who found his entire body frozen as a black mist began to roll into the room.

James tried his best to get away from that black mist but it was a fool's errand as the nightmare mist of Musharna engulfed the periwinkle-haired man.

Austin stumbled out of the room, his Doflamingo face eroding as he breathed heavily. Ditto lay on the floor, exhausted and sweaty. Yellow approached him, holding a glass of lemonade.

"Here," she said, offering the glass to him.

"Thanks," Austin replied, gulping down the cool beverage in one long swig. Yellow looked at him as if she had something to say.

"Just say it," Lucario called out, startling Yellow.

"Hey, don't pressure her," Green interjected, coming to Yellow's aid.

Yellow hesitated for a moment before blurting out, "Can I join you in torturing Jessie and James?"

Austin blinked, taken aback. "Hey, I'm not torturing anyone," he protested.

But as if in response to his words, ear-piercing screams suddenly emanated from James' room.

"What in the sweet titty-fucking Mew did you do in there, you goddamn monster?" Abra asked, his voice laced with alarm and disbelief. "I mean, I've heard some shit in my time, but those screams sounded like something out of a fucking horror movie. Are you trying to give me a goddamn heart attack or what?"

" Don't worry, psychic man. If you do have a heart attack, I'll dig you a grave." Lucario asked

"Mew, buddy. That's some dark shit," Abra exclaimed, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "I mean, I know we're talking about torturing Jessie and James here, but let's not jump straight to grave-digging, alright? We have gotta ease into it, like a nice warm bath. Maybe start with some light waterboarding or something. Baby steps, man."

" I was talking about you." Lucario

"Hey, fuck you, pal," Abra retorted, his tone playful yet slightly defensive. "I may be a twisted motherfucker, but at least I'm not the one talking about digging graves for my friends. That's some next-level psycho shit right there." He let out a low chuckle before continuing, "But seriously though, if you ever need a grave digger, you know who to call. I'll even throw in a discount for old times' sake."

" Pass," Lucario answered

"Well, suit yourself, aura man," Abra replied, his voice nonchalant. "But just so you know, I make a mean lasagna too. So if you ever change your mind about the whole grave-digging thing, hit me up and we'll have a nice little dinner party. Maybe even invite Jessie and James over for some torture and a side of garlic bread. It'll be a blast." He let out a snicker before adding, "Or not. Whatever floats your boat, man."

" I am not torturing anyone." Austin defended himself as Green pointed at James' scream.

" And, what's that ?" 

" I am just coaxing James to cooperate with us." 

" What did you do ?!" Green asked as she looked at most of the pokemons' expressions.

None of them was even the least bit bothered by James' screams as if they had lumped him in the same boat as Team Rocket.

People that had taken away Raticate while Green could visibly see Abra using his psychic powers to make sure Yellow didn't hear anything.

" Let's just say, I am letting James taste what I had to endure every night."

Austin responded as Green frowned at the vague answer.

'Every night?!'

"Pika pi," Pikachu exclaimed, patting Austin's back in solidarity.

"Okay, fine," Austin relented. "Yellow, try to think of me as Jessie and James. How would you get me to answer your question?"

Yellow didn't miss a beat. Slapping Austin across the face, she demanded, "What color is my underwear?"

Rubbing his cheek, Austin took a deep breath. "So, can I join you?" Yellow asked, her innocent expression belying the wicked glint in her eye.

"How about this? You practice on Green a few times while I talk to Jessie," Austin suggested hastily, before making his escape.

As he left behind a confused Yellow and a snickering Pikachu.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

[ Omake Paragraph ]

The buds around Bayleef's neck contain a valuable spice that is said to increase one's energy and restore health, but increased aggression is a common side effect. Although the first Japanese voyages to the Orange Islands were sparked more by strange rumors than by any actual pokemon, the next voyages came for Bayleef spice, for it was beloved by all who imbibed it. In time, the trade turned to empire, as it was easier to take over an island and force the natives to raise these pokemon for export than it was to obtain and pay for trade goods that they wanted.

When alchemists discovered the formula for Bayleef spice and managed to synthesize it independently of the pokemon, the empires of Japanese lords in the Orange Islands soon melted away. Many Bayleef was attacked and murdered as symbols of the oppression the people had endured, and they were soon driven to extinction in the wild. Not all was lost, however, for a small population of Bayleef had been introduced to Japan. They survived and even thrived for a time in the temperate climate of Johto, but were unable to defend themselves when predators such as Stantler and Rapidash encroached on their territory, and survive today only as pets.

28