Chapter 65 – Issei was confused, why was this beauty so fierce, hadn’t he saved her?
4.5k 13 109
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Author's Note*

I would like to say that what will happen in this chapter and next chapter is AU, including the characters' personalities and the canon plot that the characters are supposed to experience. At some point in the next chapter you might find Qin Tian starting to become an evil villain who will steal Hajime's Harem. But don't misunderstand, this is fic with comedy as its main genre. Nothing dramatic or heavy drama will happen. At least I'm not really going to make Qin Tian so aggressive that he wants to steal Hajime's Harem by raping, blackmailing or anything like that. In the end there will be a silly thing that makes Qin Tian change his mind at some point, although it will look forced because I listened to the advice of one of my pâtreon members at the time.

By the way, there will be some scenes that I copied from Chinese novels because I was short of ideas at certain times. I changed them to fit the scenes that will happen in this book later. Please understand, when I'm short of ideas I will do this. Well, happy reading chapter 65 :)

---

The beautiful black-haired woman had complicated feelings at the moment due to having been saved by Issei. It wasn't that she didn't feel grateful to the person who saved her, but she honestly didn't need any help at all to deal with those two creatures who called themselves devils.

She could have defeated the two demons with her own power, but before she did Issei suddenly appeared out of nowhere and wanted to do a hero save beauty to make herself fall in love with him.

That's what she heard from his inner voice.

It made her feel complicated because instead of feeling grateful to Issei, she felt disgusted with him.

It wasn't her fault that she could hear his inner voice, okay?

She herself didn't know why she could hear other people's inner voices - three people to be exact and it had been going on for quite some time for about a month.

Two were the protagonists of this world named Issei and Basara, and the last was a villain named Qin Tian.

She already knew from Qin Tian's inner voice that the world turned out to be a fictional world and there were many characters such as protagonists, heroines and villains in it.

She was sometimes amused and annoyed by other people's inner voices that she often heard. But who would have thought that today when he was about to go to the supermarket to buy groceries - she was intercepted by two perverted devils who were attracted by her appearance and then she met the protagonist Issei.

She wondered why her luck was so bad today?

Why did she have to get involved with the protagonist? Obviously at this point she could guess that she must also be one of the heroines.

And from Qin Tian's inner voice a moment ago reinforced her guess, because the man said that she was the heroine and he seemed to know her identity.

On top of that he also said the world's plot had been modified and she had now been appointed by the world's will for her to be together with Issei? Her meeting with Issei at this time was obviously because of that damn plot!

Knowing this she has no good feelings for Issei and is instead wary of him because she knows the protagonist has an object called the protagonist's halo.

It has an effect like a more subtle brainwashing magic. Earlier when Issei beat up those two demons to save her, she momentarily felt her heart racing and her good feelings for Issei skyrocketed, though she quickly dispelled those feelings after hearing Qin Tian's inner voice.

This made her feel horrified and afraid of being close to the protagonist. The protagonist halo that evil thing! She even almost fell in love due to the effect of that thing if not for hearing Qin Tian's inner voice babbling about the plot.

But even if she didn't hear his inner voice, she would definitely try to suppress the protagonist's halo effect so that she wouldn't fall for Issei. After all, she already had someone she loved! There was no way she would fall for someone else, even if that person was the protagonist or the villain!

"Ahem! Miss beauty, are you alright?"

After making sure the two devils were unconscious, Issei walked over to her with a smile on his face.

Really, really very very bad!

Looking at the other person's confident and flamboyant eyes, and the smile that bordered on an ugly human with an effeminate face, she really wanted to run away from this person immediately.

How can this kind of person be the protagonist?!

And asshole man named Qin Tian. Where is he now? shouldn't you help me not to get involved with the protagonist? I'm the heroine after all!

You did it with the other heroines, why when it's my turn do you just watch?

You asshole man!

At this moment he must be watching somewhere while eating popcorn as if he's watching some fun entertainment.

Qin Tian: Huh? How did you know?

Qin Tian was currently eating popcorn while sitting facing the window of his car, his gaze fixed on Issei and the heroine as if he was watching a drama. The place where he parked his car was quite far from the scene so he shouldn't be caught.

He smiled and wanted to see how the heroine would react after being saved by Issei.

[Now what will that woman do? Will she immediately fall in love with Issei?]

[Or maybe she wants to return the favor because Issei saved her? After all she is a kind and gentle type of heroine. So most likely she will choose the latter option.]

[Duh as expected of a heroine! Most of them are not ordinary women and have their own uniqueness that makes it hard for ordinary men to get into their eyes.]

[But when faced with a man labeled as the protagonist whose appearance is ugly or mediocre, even when the protagonist has a bad, perverted, or evil personality. As long as the protagonist comes in time to help them when in trouble, their hearts will definitely be moved, and slowly begin to fall in love with the protagonist.]

[Many heroines are like that and I sure this heroine named Kaori Shirasaki is also the same.]

Sure enough, the man knew my identity!

And what's wrong with her too, just like other heroines? She felt offended at being lumped in with other heroines who would fall for the protagonist with the trick of being helped when in trouble.

Although she had fallen for such tricks in the past by a man she loved, but she wouldn't admit it to Qin Tian of course.

Now the beautiful black-haired woman named Kaori Shirasaki was even more convinced that Qin Tian must be somewhere around her.

Looking around, she soon found a black supercar parked across the street outside the alley. She remembered Qin Tian once said he was a young master, and he must be the son of a rich man. So it was almost certain that Qin Tian was hiding there because the car stood out the most in the parking lot!

You asshole man, shouldn't he have shown up earlier and witnessed her being intercepted by those two devils?

He was given a chance to act bravely and be a hero to save the beauty, but he didn't appreciate it!

Is she not pretty enough?

She is still very confident in her appearance, she is definitely a goddess level!

There are also angelic characteristics that she acquired from her journey in Isekai, which certainly makes many men feel very excited, right?

But that man he was still able to restrain himself and watch the drama there!

The brain circuit of asshole man is really incomprehensible.

Are you not a villain? Why not try to annoy this heroine?

Then stand up and stop the protagonist from rising. Do you want to watch the protagonist get a heroine?

Kaori glared sharply at the supercar, and was certain that that asshole man must be there.

At this time, Qin Tian was so surprised, so good, that Issei was ignored by the heroine he had just saved.

And it's about the hero saving the beauty, shouldn't this heroine speak kindly with Issei?

He had saved her after all! Despite being able to defeat the two devils by herself, a kind and gentle heroine like Kaori should at least thank Issei, right?

Why are you ignoring him and glaring at my car instead! No, did she notice me staring at her from inside the car?

Are her senses that sharp? It seemed like he underestimated this heroine who had returned from Isekai.

[Is it time for the villain to act? I wonder how Issei will react when he sees me for the first time after he wakes up from his coma. He'll definitely be so happy that he'll vomit blood, right? Hehe~]

Seemingly thinking of some plan, that dangerous laugh made the heroines shudder.

What was that dog man thinking?

At the villa, Li Yan hacked into the surveillance camera, and her eyes were full of crescents. With one of her abilities in computer fields, she can also do things like this.

She was currently sitting in the living room with the other heroines, they were watching Issei and the heroine named Kaori Shirasaki who were on the alley road.

"Is the young master also going to arrest-*Cough*. Prevented that woman from getting in touch with Issei because she's a heroine nyaa?" Asked Kuroka who was sitting next to Li Yan. There were also other heroines like Rias, Asia, Mio and Maria sitting together on the sofa. 

"He will, most likely." Rias said in a jealous tone.

She stared at the laptop displaying the new heroine with a frown on her face. She knew it was likely that her boyfriend would add her to his harem sooner or later, hence her pout and displeasure.

Even though she had consented to him creating a harem, but in her heart she still felt uncomfortable and jealous when he pursued other women.

She still had to familiarize herself with the harem. Especially after this morning she talked with Li Yan and the others. She was really surprised when Li Yan said that not only could she hear inner voices, but other heroines could too.

Li Yan suggested that they create a social media chat group so that they could communicate more easily when they were not together. Of course, the topic of the group was to discuss the things that happened in the inner voice that they heard and to warn each other to be careful of what the protagonist did. Because it was possible that one of them would meet the protagonist and it would be dangerous if they were affected by the protagonist's halo somehow.

And the main purpose of this group chat was of course to help her boyfriend, Qin Tian. So that his harem could unite to help him when he was in troublesome trouble. Although that moment is still yet to come and may only exist in the future. But Li Yan seems to want all the heroines who have feelings for Qin Tian to prepare everything as early as possible just in case.

Asia, Mio and Maria weren't sure about their feelings for Qin Tian yet, but judging by the way they looked at him, it was only a matter of time before they were added to his official harem list.

By the way so far the harem members were only counted from the people living in her boyfriend's villa. Other people like Akeno for example who most likely has feelings for Qin Tian, hasn't been included yet, yeah not now after all this harem group was just formed this morning.

Li Yan smiled seeing the various emotions in everyone's eyes.

"Just keep watching, ahem by the way one of you guys can call the police to Issei's location? Although it won't really arrest someone like Issei, but at least it can disturb his mentality."

Everyone was skeptical at first, but when they saw Li Yan's wicked and dazzling smile. They then understood the meaning of this plan, in short, it was just to annoy protagonist!

They were suddenly excited and immediately did as Li Yan said.

On Issei's side, although the beautiful woman in front of him did not answer and ignored him.

He thought she was just scared and traumatized after everything that happened.

It was incredible when before she pretended to be brave when glaring at the two wild devils.

She really deserved to be one of his harem.

Issei adopted his best gentle smile, and tried talking to her again.

"It's okay miss, you're safe now. I've paralyzed all those devils, so you don't have to be afraid that they'll bother you again..."

His hand naturally moved towards the beautiful woman's head, he planned to gently pat her head like the shameless harem protagonist out there.

*Slap!*

"What are you doing?! Suddenly wanting to touch my head, you're so impolite!"

Kaori slapped away Issei's hand that was about to touch her head and took three steps back with a wary expression on her face.

Fortunately she immediately noticed Issei's movements with her super perception when she was glaring at the car that was most likely where Qin Tian was hiding.

"S-Sorry miss, I was just trying to calm you down... I didn't mean any harm at all..."

Issei hid his left hand that had just been slapped behind his back, he felt his hand hurt so much just because of a woman's slap. The smile on his face twitched many times as he looked at the beautiful woman in front of him.

If people saw Issei's left hand now, they would be shocked as his left hand was now swollen and there had blue bruises on it.

{What's wrong with this woman?! Why is she so fierce despite her beautiful and gentle angelic appearance. That slap was quite painful, her physical power is definitely abnormal.}

{But I like that! Not only is she beautiful, she's also strong! I want her! She can definitely play for a long time in bed with me with that kind of physical power. Although I don't have a cane now, but I can still play around with her body hehe.}

This is the protagonist? He's just a disgusting pervert!

Kaori shuddered and stepped back again, she began to consider whether she should releasing her magic suppression artifact and teleport straight to her home?

'But Hajime will definitely know that something happened the moment I released his artifact, right? I don't want to trouble him just because of this matter. Besides, he must still be very busy as usual... It's better not to disturb him.'

When thinking this, she suddenly had an idea that did not require her to use magic.

109