Chapter 68 – Qin Tian consoled himself, his destiny villain dignity is definitely still intact
4.1k 13 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

From Qin Tian's point of view, he saw Kaori's eyes widen, her body sideways and she held tightly to her seat belt with tears flowing.

"Don't kill me, me, can't I cooperate?"

"Sensible."

Qin Tian nodded in satisfaction, and the sensible girl looked pleased, yet he frowned because he felt that something was wrong here.

Was the villain's acting too good that Kaori actually panicked and got scared?

But you're an otherworldly hero! With the power you have, how can you really be scared when threatened by a villain like me?

You should be looking calm and looking at me curiously right now because you see I'm not really evil.

"Then can I make a request, Tian-kun?" Kaori asked weakly.

"Just tell me."

"Can you sell me to a rich man and become a rich man's wife? Or a certain royal family can too." Kaori said with a pleading expression and looked pitiful.

Qin Tian: ...

Why does this girl look real!

The script is wrong!

You didn't play your cards according to the routine, you almost broke my villain acting.

Can I discuss with you where I can sell you?

Girl, your brain really isn't normal!

After a while, Qin Tian stopped the car, looked back and said with a smile. "Come on, tell me, Siharasaki-san, besides your beautiful appearance, do you think you are very valuable?"

Kaori even thought about it seriously, and finally nodded.

"Yes, I'm very precious! Besides, from my little knowledge of the human body. I'll tell you that your dagger is not well sharpened, and is not good enough to cut human flesh. A kitchen knife or scalpel is better."

The girl looked excited as she explained her knowledge, which she had actually learned a lot from her adventures in other worlds.

Qin Tian took a breath. "You, do you tell terrible jokes to villain?

"If I didn't know these details, I'd probably be scared to death right now. Tian-kun, you're evil to bully a weak girl like me!"

[Weak? Your grandmother is weak! You're the girl who can crush a big stone with just one punch, calling yourself weak? People who don't know you will believe your lies! Damn, this girl is pretending! Is she playing me?]

Kaori smiled inwardly, but still maintained an innocent expression on her face.

Want to scare me with your villain acting?

Huh! You're scaring the wrong person!

I can't say that I've played with more knives or swords in the other world, but it's definitely more than the dull dagger you're holding!

Who are you going to scare with that dull dagger?

"Can you let me go? Tian-kun, you're really boring scaring people like this."

Qin Tian felt embarrassed, but he was said to be boring by this girl?

"Are you blind? I'm a villain! Don't I look fierce?"

"Fierce! So fierce! It makes my body shiver with fear!"

Kaori held back a smile, and finally couldn't help covering her stomach with one hand and patting Qin Tian's shoulder with the other.

"Your acting skills are really bad. You can't scare people with a dull dagger. I tell you, but next time you take me to a more remote place, I'm sure I will be shivering with fright. You're driving in a very crowded city center, is this to give me a sense of security while being kidnapped?"

"Please get off, I changed my mind. You're not valuable enough to be kidnapped!"

Qin Tian smiled and opened the car door, regardless of Kaori's surprised expression, he directly pushed the girl out of the car.

Then...

*Boom!*

He closed the car door hard, and slammed it to the floor.

After Kaori reacted, she smiled brightly, feeling that the fog of seeing the protagonist tonight had been wiped away, and her mood became beautiful again.

Qin Tian in the car had a dark face, and he didn't expect to be ridiculed for his acting skills.

[Next time, the next time there is such a situation, this young master will definitely throw you into the mountain!]

[Dare to mock my Oscar-level acting ability! My acting ability surpasses all the actors in this world!]

[You have no vision, this heroine is unpleasant, so kneel down and don't appear before me again!]

[I feel like it would be annoying to deal with such a heroine, it's better to go to the others and deal with the protagonists Issei or Basara. It's definitely more fun and makes my heart feel beautiful! Yeah, right, after all, it's not like I'm really greedy for her destiny value.]

Qin Tian nodded, he consoled himself and surely his destiny villain dignity was still intact.

Everything that happened before was just a miscalculation, it didn't affect his destiny villain dignity at all.

Yes, that's for sure! No one could argue with him about this.

Then he turned the car onto the road leading to his villa.

Although his mood was a little bad, but considering the destiny points he got today, at least he didn't go home empty-handed.

Speaking of which, he should probably stop by KFC first and buy everyone some food.

He should party with all the beautiful women in his villa when he gets home to make his mood better.

...

After being dropped off by Qin Tian from the car on the side of the road. Kaori walked to a nearby supermarket and bought groceries first before heading home.

After returning home and taking a shower, she was in a wonderful mood as she lay down in her bedroom.

Although today she was unlucky because she met the perverted protagonist Issei on had ideas about herself. She also met the villain Qin Tian today, the person whose inner voice she often heard in her head.

She now truly knew what Qin Tian looked like and what his personality was like.

Apart from being very handsome, the villain turned out to be very cute.

She actually enjoyed pretending and playing along with his kidnapping drama.

The corners of her mouth involuntarily raised, she giggled alone in her room.

But soon, she felt complicated and felt somewhat guilty as she thought of her boyfriend.

She had just gone out and hung out with another man today, wouldn't it be bad if her boyfriend found out about this?

"No, it was just a little interaction anyway. I didn't really do anything excessive with Qin Tian."

"Un, it's not like I had an affair or anything."

Kaori nodded after convincing herself that everything was fine.

She remembered that her boyfriend, Hajime wasn't too possessive in regulating her interactions with others. So it should be fine, she didn't need to feel guilty.

Her feelings towards Qin Tian were only limited to gratitude for helping her, nothing more and nothing less.

Although he wanted to try to befriend him, since the other party seemed to know a lot about this fictional world and about the plot that would happen in the future.

After a while, she just remembered something... 

"Ah! I forgot to ask for his contact number! Ugh... Now how can I meet him again in the future?"

"Even from his inner voice earlier, he seemed to want to avoid me for mocking him!"

"Even though I only slightly commented on his acting skills, why is that man so emotional!"

Kaori sighed, she rolled around on her bed, the tight T-shirt and shorts she was currently wearing became wrinkled, but that did not detract from her beauty.

With her curvaceous body that many men dream of, she looked very very seductive and voluptuous at the moment.

But it is a pity that there is no one else but herself in her room.

"Oh, right. I sent Hajime a message this morning. Did he reply yet?"

Kaori picked up the cell phone she had placed on the table and checked it. But her face immediately showed a disappointed expression, as the message she sent to the other party had not been replied to, not even a sign that it was read.

"Is he still busy at his workshop as usual? It seems like he forgot again about the dating plan we made a few days ago..." Kaori said sadly.

"Maybe he forgot because his attention was diverted by Yue and the other woman living in his house?"

She began to guess the reason why Hajime had started ignoring her so often lately.

Somehow after returning from the other world, Hajime began to change little by little, he began to often occupy himself in his own workshop for a long time.

A few weeks after returning from the other world, the beginning was still normal, but after that Hajime began to be busy with what he was doing and ignored the women in his harem.

Yue and the others might still be able to spend time with Hajime since they live in his house, but for the other harem members like her and her best friend, Shizuku. The two of them had not been spending time with Hajime lately, as the other party kept busy whenever contacted.

It made her sad of course, but she also didn't want to interrupt what Hajime was doing, since he seemed to be doing something serious in his workshop.

Well, she could only be patient and wait for Hajime to have some free time for her.

Kaori then sent Hajime another message saying "Don't forget to eat and rest well." with a cute emoticon.

Don't know whether the message will be replied or not by Hajime, but at least she has tried.

After that she put her cell phone back on the table, then immediately went to the kitchen to help her mother cook.

---

Author Note

Ah! By the way, I also want to say that the next protagonist who will deal with Qin Tian is Basara. There's also another heroine from Basara's fiction coming up. You guys can visit my pâtreon if want to get to that chapter right away.

93