Chapter 69 – Protagonist Hajime Nagumo who is busy in his workshop, and Qin Tian who is busy eating KFC at his house
4.1k 19 101
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a room that seemed to be full of Sci-fi stuff. A man with white hair and red eyes was kneeling over a magic circle.

The magic circle glowed with purplish light and illuminated the man kneeling in the center.

The man placed his hand on the magic circle and channeled magic into it, then the scene in front of him transformed into a kind of robotic creation that resembled a scene in a Transformers movie.

From the white-haired man's perspective, he saw many robot soldiers being produced out of thin air. The shapes of the robots were diverse and it all depended on his imagination.

"Hm... It needs a little more upgrading. Maybe I should add Adamantium Titan as a basic part of my Mecha Troops? But the problem is that I have a few hundred of that material. I have to replenish the stock first... Well, I guess I'll have to mine again in Tortus."

After saying that, he stopped channeling his magic energy on the magic circle and stood up. The magic circle stopped glowing and the process of creating the robot in front of him also stopped.

He, or let's call him Hajime Nagumo, frowned when he saw the scene in front of him.

"I also need to find a magic core that has great magic energy so that it can run my factory automatically."

"But where do I get one? The magic core of the monster boss in Tortus doesn't even have enough power to... Hm... What if I combine all those monster cores?"

His brain kept spinning to find a solution to his problem, he didn't even realize that he had stayed inside his workshop for 4 days without sleeping.

Other than continuing to work in his workshop like that, he at least did not forget to eat and drink because his womans did not forget to remind him.

Although the women in his harem often reminded him to take a break, he ignored their words because he was so focused and did not want to be distracted with what he was doing.

This is very important!

Because he was doing it to fulfill his ambition to rule this world!

Ever since he became the hero who saved the other world from the Mad God who treated the people there as chess pieces.

He has been praised and adored by many people there. People respected him wherever he went in that other world called Tortus.

From then on he began to enjoy the admiring gazes and adoration of others towards him, even though he was not the king of a country, but the people of Tortus submit to him.

It made him feel addicted to such feelings. That's why after he returned to his home world, he planned to make himself treated the same as in Tortus.

The people of this world must submit to him and he basically wants to rule the world. It should be easy because as far as he knew his home world was just an ordinary modern world without any supernatural, so with his current strength it was enough to rule the world.

But he was wrong, a week after he returned to his home world. He just found out that his home world was not as simple as he thought.

Behind the shadow of ordinary people who know nothing about the existence of the supernatural, it turns out that the existence of the supernatural exists in this world and its power alone will not be enough to truly rule this world.

There are Devils, Angels, Dragons, Youkai, Vampires, and other supernatural beings secretly hiding in this world and most of them also often disguise themselves as humans and coexist with humans.

This fact shocked him of course, he even began to collect a lot of information throughout the world using his thousands of Mecha Drones.

Those Mecha Drones had the function of invisibility and hiding their magic energy, so there should be no need to worry if there were ordinary humans who knew the existence of his drones.

Although some supernatural beings might be able to see his drones, as some of his dispersed drones have been destroyed.

But he ignored that and just continued to produce more drones and add more drones to search for more things that he had not yet discovered about his home world.

Most of the information he got was just sightings of supernatural creatures, but yesterday one of his drones managed to follow a creature called a devil into another dimension.

He was surprised again because it turned out that there was another dimension hidden in this world and it seemed like that dimension was connected to a world called the Underworld.

It seemed like it was a special world for supernatural beings. He wanted to try going to that Underworld, but couldn't do it even with his abilities. Now he could only rely on his one drone that managed to infiltrate the Underworld to see what was there.

"If I can't go to the Underworld with my own power, I'll have to use someone else who can."

"It looks like I'll have to capture one of the devils roaming the human world and interrogate it into telling me how to go to the Underworld and tell me other information I don't know yet."

Hajime's eyes sharpened as he thought of various plans to fulfill his ambitions, he did not realize at this moment that there was a strange golden pattern in his red eyes. The golden pattern was so small that people had to get quite close to Hajime's face to see it.

He fiddled with the device in his hand and many invisibility Mecha Troops began to scatter across the country in search of devils. Then he looked at the other areas of his workshop and decided to work on other projects while waiting for news from the Mecha Troopers he had already sent out.

As he was wandering around in his workshop, his cell phone that was placed not far from him kept ringing as it seemed like someone was contacting him.

With his superhuman hearing, Hajime naturally heard his ringing cell phone, but he ignored it and focused on his project.

He could guess it was probably a message or call from one of his womens asking how he was doing. Well, he had already said he was busy since a few days ago, so if he ignored it they should have understood that he was busy as usual.

If Qin Tian was here and saw the actions of the protagonist Hajime who ignored the women in his harem., he would shake his head.

This kind of neglect routine... It was usually the beginning of an affair, cough, cough. Who knows when Hajime was busy with what he was doing, his woman might meet another man out there.

Of course it wasn't him, he even changed his mind about Kaori because she dared to mock his acting skills!

Don't like it! Better find another heroine!

By the way what was visible on Hajime's phone screen right now was Kaori's name and the message she sent him.

But Hajime deliberately did not reply to her message, not even looking at the message at all.

Without Hajime realizing it, this small act of his decreased Kaori's affection for him a little.

Well, what will happen if Hajime's relationship with his woman in the future continues like this?

Whatever happens, Qin Tian who is currently partying with everyone in his villa, maybe inevitably he will get involved again with the heroine in Hajime's harem.

...

On Qin Tian's side, he gulped down a glass of Cola and smiled refreshingly at all the ladies in front of him.

Many traces of food from everyone's KFC were scattered on the table.

Maria's stomach was sticking out, and her small belly was bulging. Those who didn't know would think she was pregnant.

"I can't eat it anymore, I really can't eat it." Maria muttered while patting her belly with a silly smile.

Everyone giggled at the sight.

Li Yan, Rias, Mio and the others were also the same, although their stomachs were not as distended as Maria's, but they were also very full at this time.

Some of them felt like lying down and sleeping immediately after eating so much.

By the way Koko ate the most, yet she did not bulge at all, perhaps because the loli system's metabolic process is different from other people?

Kuroka resuscitated her body on the sofa lazily, she felt good because she had eaten a lot of fried chicken today.

"Is there a KFC eating party next time?"

Qin Tian smiled amusedly at the Nekomimi girl curled up on the sofa.

"If you want, we can do it every day."

"Nyaa! Really?! Then I..."

"Don't say that Kuroka, aren't you afraid of getting fat?"

Kuroka froze at Mio's words, she became hesitant and closed her mouth.

Mio couldn't stand it either and was completely overwhelmed by the amount of food in her stomach. She really had to stop the idea of Kuroka wanting to eat like this every day.

Asia tried to move her body to clear the table, Raynare and Kalawarna took the initiative to help Asia with their slightly distended stomachs.

Only Li Yan seemed to be as usual after eating so much.

"Why did you suddenly buy so much KFC food, young master Qin?"

"It's nothing, just in the mood to do so." Qin Tian said casually.

[I did it because a certain stupid girl doesn't have good eyesight to see how great my acting skills are.]

[My mood became a little bad, so I needed to cheer myself up.]

Li Yan and even everyone nodded, not at the words that came out of his mouth, but from his inner voice.

They all couldn't help but smile seeing that this man was apparently just sulking because he had been ridiculed by a woman out there.

Of course they knew that the woman was the heroine they had previously watched from the surveillance cameras.

Before Qin Tian came in with many packets of KFC food in his hands, they had cheered with joy after seeing Issei being arrested by the police.

Of course they didn't tell Qin Tian that they were the ones who called the police to arrest Issei.

Qin Tian himself actually only thought the person who called the police was the one who saw Issei beating up two wild devils on the street. After all, it wasn't just him who was watching at the time, but there were also several people passing by on the street, maybe one of them was the one who called the police.

He never thought that the people who called the police were the heroines living in his villa.

If he knew he would probably be surprised, why would these women conspire to target Issei?

Poor protagonist Issei... because the heroines somehow hate him.

After a while and everyone had finished digesting the food, there was the sound of a bell, it seemed like someone was visiting.

"Who is it?" Rias asked curiously.

"Did young master Qin make an appointment with person before?" Li Yan asked.

"Huh? No, I don't have an appointment to meet with anyone... Maybe the person visiting is an electricity bill collector."

*Ding Dong*

*Ding Dong*

*Ding Dong*

*Ding Dong*

The doorbell of the house was pressed hard many times angrily.

The corner of Qin Tian's lips twitched.

[Believe it or not, I've already paid this month's electricity bill!]

"...."

Ding, ding, ding, the doorbell of the house is pressed faster and louder!

[Hey, hey, don't break other people's doorbells! Are you crazy?!]

Qin Tian got up from his seat.

"Young master, let me open the door."

"No, you help Asia in the kitchen, Mio. Let me see who this crazy person is..."

He walked over to open the door.

Mio was silent, she obeyed Qin Tian's words and went to the kitchen to help Asia.

Rias and Li Yan looked at each other in the living room, they wondered who was the person who came?

101