Chapter 70 – Goddess Amaterasu comes to Qin Tian’s door, and Issei is free from prison
3.9k 8 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Electricity bill collectors?

Crazy person?

Are you calling this beautiful woman a crazy electricity bill collector?

What a dog man!

With your power can't you check what the person visiting your house looks like first before slandering her?

If you can, you'll be surprised by the arrival of this beautiful woman!

Complaining in her heart angrily, the beautiful and elegant woman pressed the doorbell of the house hard again.

Suddenly the door of the house opened quickly and the two people stared at each other in front of the door.

Qin Tian was surprised to see that the madman who almost broke his doorbell was a beautiful woman.

It was clear from her appearance that she wasn't an electricity bill collector, but who was this woman and why had she come to his house?

Of all the heroine appearances he remembered, the appearance of the woman in front of him was the first time he had seen her.

Her long black hair flowed like a waterfall, her facial features were exquisite and perfect, her eyes somewhat cold yet gentle at first glance.

She was wearing a white Kimono with a white top and red bottom, making her look like a traditional lady from ancient times.

[Is this the so-called Yamato Nadeshiko beauty concept in Japan?]

Then from the perspective of his Destiny Eyes, a small screen appeared above the woman's head.

Reading the information he saw on the screen, he widened his eyes in slight surprise.

The woman in front of him was a Goddess!

She was Amaterasu, one of the Japanese Gods, the Sun Goddess, and the Leader of the Shinto Pantheon.

Why would a high-level character like her take the initiative to visit his home?

On the other hand, Amaterasu also looked him up and down.

She had to admit in her heart that the so-called destiny villain character in this world was surprisingly handsome.

Although she often heard his inner voice bragging about how handsome and high his charm was that many women were mesmerized by him.

She thought this dog man was just narcissistic, but it turned out that he did have something to back up his narcissism.

Of course it wasn't that she was mesmerized by this dog man's good looks or anything like that, she had come to see him because of something related to him and there was also her curiosity that made a goddess like herself take the initiative to visit a man's house.

Seeing the other party looking at her in a daze.

She smiled faintly, it was true that no man could resist her charms, not even the destiny villain or this dog man could resist her, right?

Not that she was narcissistic, but she was indeed very confident in her appearance as a goddess.

Now that she was a little excited, she wanted to hear his inner voice that might praise how beautiful she was.

But what she heard from this dog man was...

[Her clothes are ugly and outdated, does she not follow modern clothing trends? What a pity, this woman doesn't know how to properly utilize her beauty.]

[Oh, she's a god who has lived from ancient times after all. What do I expect? Wearing a beautiful knee-length white dress with a pink ribbon wrapped around her waist? Pffft! What was I thinking! Hey, but I imagine that outfit would suit Amaterasu. Maybe I should give her some good outfit suggestions from the women's fashion magazines that have been popular lately?]

Amaterasu:...

She opened and closed her mouth silently.

Her slender, beautiful white hands were clenched into fists while pinching her clothes.

Expecting to receive honest praise from his inner voice, but instead receiving sharp, heart-wrenching criticism...

Does this dog man not know how to speak softly to women, even from his inner voice? No, what he expected was for this dog man's inner voice to be very honest, especially when he was complaining.

As expected of a villain!

Although it's a little comforting that at least this guy did say she's beautiful, it's just that her clothes are ugly and don't match on his eyes.

She suddenly thought of the clothes she often wore, were her clothes ugly and outdated? Isn't this Kimono beautiful and brings out her goddess beauty?

She subconsciously began to ponder, and has not started talking even though the other party has opened the door for two minutes.

Qin Tian wondered when this woman would start talking?

He himself was already done with his inner monologue.

"Miss, when are you going to start telling me your business for visiting my home? I bet we don't even know each other yet."

Amaterasu raised her head and looked into his eyes when asked.

She then remembered the reason why she had come to his house, so she immediately adjusted her expression into a polite and professional smile before saying.

"Introducing, I am Amaterasu, the Sun Goddess and Leader of the Shinto Pantheon who has supernatural authority in most parts of Japan. I am the one who previously sent a letter to you through Rias Gremory's intermediary, but you willfully ignored my letter."

Amaterasu smiled, but her eyes were not smiling as she said that, then she continued.

"Qin Tian, right? I already know your name, I'm here to discuss the supernatural offense you've committed in my territory a few days ago. So I hope you're prepared to take responsibility for all the trouble you caused."

"Well, now can you let this lady come in and sit in a comfortable place so we can chat about things?"

"...." Qin Tian blinked his eyes a few times after hearing many words from the mouth of this machine gun-like woman.

He groaned in his heart, and wondered why the dog author didn't just forget about this plot.

Wasn't everything fine after he deliberately showed off his strength in front of those many ordinary humans?

Nothing too serious, right? It was just a projection. Those people probably just took everything that happened as entertainment.

They should thank him for letting them see a city-wide movie for free.

If Amaterasu heard this, she would probably yell and say how much trouble she had to solve because someone deliberately showed off his supernatural powers in front of many ordinary humans!

Do you know how much effort she and her subordinates would have to put in to erase the memories of thousands of humans in one city?

No, you definitely don't want to know!

Dog man should take responsibility and compensate her!

"Very well, Miss Amaterasu. Please come in and let's talk inside."

...

Meanwhile Qin Tian brought Goddess Amaterasu into his inside house.

At the police station, Issei with a smug face walked out of the prison cell.

"I have cleared all reports and evidence of your offense from the police database, Sir." One of the policemen said respectfully to her.

"Good, now my record is completely clean, right?" Issei asked as he patted the policeman's shoulder with one hand, while his eyes had dragon-like black-striped slits and glowed slightly with a light green light in them.

"Yes, everything is clean Sir. There is no stain left, now you are free." The policeman replied in a bit of a daze with his body trembling slightly, especially when he looked into Issei's eyes.

Issei nodded with his usual crooked smile. Without saying much more, he quickly left the police station without any other policemen stopping him.

All the policemen just looked at him with respect and fear in their eyes, no one dared to say anything.

After Issei had already left the police station, they were finally able to breathe a sigh of relief and somehow they began to behave as usual as if nothing had happened.

Issei laughed as he walked towards his house.

"Hahaha you see this, Qin Tian? I've been free from prison and your foul plans in just a few hours."

"Your little tricks are trash and pointless!"

He spoke to himself with a disdainful smile, yet he felt his eyes begin to sting.

"Partner, you forgot to deactivate your Heavenly Dragon Eye." Draig said from inside his right hand.

"Ah, yes, you're right Draig."

After saying that, his eyes had stopped glowing and returned to displaying his usual brown eyes.

Actually what he had used before to get free from the police station without causing any trouble was by using his Heavenly Dragon Eye ability which could make weak creatures like ordinary humans obey his orders due to feeling a superior aura from him.

Of course there was a limitation for this ability to work, it only worked for truly weak beings with no supernatural powers and a weak will. Once the other party was exposed to the effects of his gaze, they would obey him and after that he could also make them forget anything that happened while he was carrying out his orders.

Actually, the ability of the Heavenly Dragon Eye was more than that, it could even be performed on supernatural beings, but he was still too weak to use the full power of the Heavenly Dragon Eye.

He had just integrated the Heavenly Dragon Eye into his own eyes a few hours ago. Why did it take several hours? Well, the process was quite long and painful to bear actually.

But he simply gritted his teeth and performed the integration of the Dragon organ on his body, although at his current body level it was quite risky to do so.

After all, before he had already integrated the Dragon's heart, he had already forced himself to it because there was actually a minimum requirement to be safe when he did the integration process.

Now he had to do the integration again with his body condition that was half male and half female.

Fortunately he succeeded and according to Draig it was because of his luck against the sky.

He was proud of himself after hearing that, as expected of a protagonist.

But soon his mood became glum as he recalled the scene of Qin Tian and the black-haired beauty he saved, riding in the car with Qin Tian when he was caught by the police earlier. He also remembered how obediently the woman had conspired to frame him because of Qin Tian's order, even though it wasn't clear but he was sure that the beauty was forced to do all that because she was threatened by Qin Tian or something.

His heart immediately burned with the flames of jealousy, besaides of that he also still remembered the many women he loved were still in Qin Tian's hands.

"Tell me, Draig. Do you know the fastest way to become strong other than through Dragon organ integration?" Issei asked with a glum face.

"Uh... Partner, actually all my former hosts can gain power quickly through Dragon organ integration and and become True Dragons. But you know the requirements and risks if you want to do so. With your current body level, especially with condition Reverse Gender of the poison that is in your body. You better not be impulsive enough to take risks like before, even with your high luck, it's better not to rush or you'll die."

Hearing Draig's words mixed with persuasion and exhortation in worried about him. Issei smiled bitterly, but he also felt warmed by his best friend's concern.

But still, he was getting depressed now. Not only did he want power and his woman, but he also wanted to restore his body to become a real man again.

All the problems he had in this life were dozens of times harder than his previous life, sometimes he wondered why his mentality still hadn't collapsed until now?

Perhaps it was because his own mentality as the Breast Dragon Emperor was very strong indeed, and was something he could be proud of.

He didn't know for sure, but whatever. As long as he could survive, he did not mind continuing to strive towards his goal of becoming a Harem King again in this life.

Even if he continued to be defeated by Qin Tian time and time again, he would continue to rise as long as he was alive!

Issei clenched her small, feminine-looking fists, her pansy face looking fierce, yet her eyes looking extremely stern with boundless determination and fighting spirit.

Then she realized that with her current strength it was impossible to truly defeat Qin Tian, even if she kept trying to console herself that Qin Tian was inferior to her.

But now he was starting to think properly and accept that Qin Tian was a truly powerful Big Villain.

He couldn't keep underestimating him only to be defeated again by him every time he faced off against him.

This made her frustrated, angry, desperate and her desire to become strong quickly grew bigger.

He wanted to kill Qin Tian immediately and get back all his women!

It was as if the world heard his inner roar. As Issei almost reached his home, at the edge of the garden, or rather the bushes, he saw an old man in a black robe whose design resembled traditional Chinese clothing lying on the ground with a sizable pool of blood around his body.

It looked like this old man was badly injured due to the hole in his chest, yet he seemed to be alive!

If it was him normally, he would probably ignore the old man, especially with all the troubles he currently had. Yet he felt his heart compelled to help the old man, as it would benefit him greatly somehow.

"Old man, I'll save you soon. So just hold on and try to stay alive until I take care of your injuries."

Issei said clearly to the man before he carried his body towards his home.

The old man could only slightly open his eyes after hearing Issei's words, but he muttered in a low voice.

"Thank you... Young man."

Issei's super listeners could of course hear his voice.

"Don't worry, I will definitely save you."

84