Chapter 72 – Amaterasu gave the contract paper, Qin Tian couldn’t refuse!
3.9k 12 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[It worked, she's really angry! As the destiny villain, how can you bow your head and apologize? No way! Although I don't really want to fight with Amaterasu and hurt a beautiful woman like her.]

Qin Tian prepared to teleport him and Amaterasu to the underworld if a battle was really going to happen, however the divine energy that was about to explode from Amaterasu's body suddenly disappeared.

He saw Amaterasu sigh and sit down while drinking her tea calmly.

[Wait, what? Aren't we going to fight? Why did this woman suddenly change her mind! It'll actually be good if a fight actually happens, and I'm actually curious how strong a Goddess' power is compared to mine...]

Qin Tian's face pouted and looked depressed because the development he expected didn't happen.

Amaterasu who was drinking her tea, curled the corners of her lips secretly seeing this.

She didn't lash out after hearing his inner voice, and her emotions started to overreact again when the dog man praised her beauty.

Her face turned red, but quickly became normal. Right now she was just smiling at the dog man's distressed expression, for some reason she was happy to see him make such a face.

Hehe want me to get really angry so that you can satisfy your curiosity? Then this Goddess won't give you a chance at all.

And seeing your distressed face was enough to satisfy this Goddess.

Anger was instantly replaced with satisfaction at the sight of his distressed face.

"Forget it, I know young men often get excited about the opposite sex, so I'll forgive you your previous attitude of being mesmerized by the beauty of a Goddess like me."

Amaterasu smiled at everyone and the temperature in the room returned to normal.

Li Yan and Rias breathed a sigh of relief that there was no fight or anything like that.

By the way, aren't these words of the Goddess quite narcissistic? They felt familiar with this kind of narcissistic attitude from someone.

[This goddess is narcissistic! Who's mesmerized by your beauty? I'm not mesmerized by your beauty at all hey! And what happened before was just because I didn't want my image to look like a pushover, I'm a destiny villain after all!]

[Why would a villain of destiny be mesmerized by your beauty? Bah! It's the women who should be mesmerized by my good looks, after all I'm very handsome and charming!]

The heroines fell silent, the dog man's narcissism began to increase again.

Li Yan and Rias nodded, it was appropriate that it felt familiar, after all they often heard such narcissistic words from him.

Amaterasu really wants to put a mirror in front of Qin Tian's face right now so that he realizes who exactly is the narcissist here.

But it's a pity that she didn't bring such an object.

Qin Tian sighed and said. "Whatever... So miss Amaterasu's coming here is to ask for some sort of compensation since I've caused trouble in your territory, right? Let's get straight to the point, what does miss Amaterasu want from me? As long as it's not excessive, I'll gladly accept any request."

[This destiny villain is a responsible person and has a heart as wide as the sky. The people of this world should be thankful that I'm not a ruthless villain who wants to rule the world or something.]

Grateful, we are so grateful!

Heroines all over the world are clapping their hearts out, as expected of our hilarious destiny villains.

Li Yan, Rias, even all the heroines living in the villa secretly smiled at the his inner voice.

Amaterasu also smiled, at least now she had confirmed that Qin Tian wasn't a bad guy who wanted to forcibly rule the world using his power.

To be honest this so-called villain of destiny wasn't really evil, at least she had never heard of this man killing or harming innocent people.

Although this man was quite eager to fight the protagonist in this world, but she could understand that after all the protagonist and villain were like water and oil, it was basically hard to see the two characters reconcile with each other.

She regarded that as the basic setting of this fictional world, so you would only get a headache if you thought about that matter too much.

Amaterasu smiled, she took out a paper that looked like a job contract and placed it on the table - right in front of Qin Tian before saying.

"That's great! Then I want you to be my supernatural supervisor in the town where you caused trouble a few days ago."

"By the way, you have to do it for 1 month, according to the contents of the contract on that paper and I will also pay you. You can't refuse!"

"...." Everyone fell silent.

Rias looked at the contract paper on the table with surprise in her eyes, wasn't this the same contract she had, although the contents were slightly different but basically the same.

After Qin Tian accepted this contract he would have the same job as her as the city supervisor, only he was working in a different city.

As long as it's a bad guy, you've now been hired!

Rias smiled brightly at the man in question.

Li Yan also did the same with Rias, she even clapped her hands slightly as she looked at her little Tian with a kind sisterly smile.

Qin Tian's smile twitched as he stared at the contract paper and felt people smiling at him as if he received something good.

[Are these people crazy? Rias... Sister Yan... Don't smile as if you're encouraging me to accept this job. Can you help me refuse? Although Amaterasu's request isn't too much, but how can a destiny villain work for someone else?!]

[Author! You really are a dog!]

In the end he gritted his teeth and accepted Amaterasu's request to work for her for one month. He couldn't take back his words that he was a responsible man and had a heart as wide as the sky.

His pride could not make him take back his words.

While the destiny villains were feeling depressed, the protagonists around the world inexplicably felt that today felt very beautiful, even Issei who had just been bullied by Qin Tian today felt that his mood had suddenly become good.

Issei felt that he could withstand ten Qin Tian when his mood was this good, even if he lost, he wouldn't feel bad and would only get up again the next day.

...

The next day, the sun was warm and many chickens around the world crow at this time.

At Kuoh Academy, one of the most prestigious schools that is home to many talented and wealthy people.

The student council president with bobbed black hair who wore glasses exuded the aura of a responsible woman was checking the proper uniforms worn by the students.

"Good morning." she said with a casual smile to the other students.

"Oh! Good morning! President Sona!" A student with round glasses and braided brown hair greeted the Student Council President happily running with his friend who seemed to be impatiently waiting for her in the middle of the street while crossing her arms.

"Aika! You came late today." Said the brown-haired student's friend named Aika.

"Haha, sorry, sorry, last night I stayed up late to watch..."

"Enough, I don't want to hear anything about your hobbies. Let's go to class right away."

"Okay~"

Aika and her friend immediately ran together through the school gate. Sona who was standing in front of the school gate with her Vice President - shook her head when she saw this before she sharpened her eyes again to check the uniforms of every student who was about to enter the school.

Sona was somewhat expecting to see a certain someone today in front of the school gate, but someone asked beside her. "Kaichou, are you waiting for Tian-kun?"

"What are you saying Tsubaki? You and I are on duty waiting for all the students to enter school this morning. Why are you saying as if I'm specifically waiting for that narcissistic man?" Sona said while glaring at the long black haired woman wearing glasses beside her. It was her Vice President, Tasubaki Shinra who was also her best friend and one of her peerage.

Tasubaki sighed at Sona's dishonesty, she could see the other party's eyes look a little panicked when she mentioned Qin Tian's name.

Moments later two people they recognized walked into the school. It was a red-haired woman and a black-haired woman with a ponytail.

Well, who else besides Rias and Akeno? Sona naturally fixed the position of her glasses, even Tasubaki did the same to her.

"Morning, Sona and Tsubaki." Rias said.

"Good morning you two~" Akeno said.

"Morning to you too." Sona greeted them back while looking behind them as if looking for someone.

Tsubaki was just polite to them while smiling kindly.

Rias noticed Sona's gaze that seemed to be looking for someone.

She realized something and grinned.

"Sona, looking for my boyfriend?"

"No... I was just checking if there were any more students out there."

Sona replied flatly, but there was a slight blush on her cheeks.

The three women rolled their eyes at this woman who was pretending.

Rias slightly knew that Sona also seemed to be interested in Qin Tian, she sighed.

Since she had already given the green light to the harem for that guy, so she wasn't too opposed to Sona having feelings for her boyfriend.

Although it wasn't clear yet, but if that man was trying to get her bespectacled best friend, he would definitely be able to do it somehow.

And she could only support him.

"If you're looking for Tian, he won't be coming to school today." Rias said while looking for something in her school bag.

"Not going to school? Is he sick?" It wasn't just Sona who asked, but Tsubaki and Akeno also asked the same thing.

Rias' lips twitched at their considerable reaction.

Hey... Why did that guy so easily gain the hearts of many flowers, despite not really taking the initiative to do so.

That harem villain!

Qin Tian: "I the destiny villain!"

Rias took out a piece of paper from her school bag and gave it to Sona.

"This is Qin Tian's leave of absence letter, and he can't come to school for a month because of what he explained in the letter."

"!!!"

Both women were surprised to hear it, they immediately approached Sona to read the letter together.

After reading the letter.

"That man became a supervisor in Tokyo city because of Goddess Amaterasu's request?!" Sona was shocked.

Tsubaki and Akeno were the same, though they knew a bit about what happened to Qin Tian from his inner voice yesterday-because it seemed like that man was dealing with Goddess Amaterasu.

Rias nodded.

"Yes, actually besides that. Goddess Amaterasu also asked Tian to do his duty at a school. If I'm not mistaken the name of that school is Hijirigasaka Academy. He'll basically be a student there for 1 month while doing his duties."

Rias said to everyone casually, and everyone just nodded dumbly and secretly felt sad about not seeing him for one month.

Seeing their rather sad faces, Rias sighed and wondered if these people had forgotten something about that man?

"Hey, even if he was at another school for 1 month. It doesn't mean he can't come here to meet you guys, after all with his powers he can teleport here in an instant..."

The three women regained their usual expressions and were no longer sad.

"Ahem, I sometimes forget that narcissistic men it are also part of the supernatural." Sona said embarrassedly, she had felt her IQ drop for a while before.

"Thank goodness... Kaichou." Tsubaki patted Sona's shoulder with a faint smile on her face.

"...." Sona wondered if Tsubaki intentionally threw the pot on her head so she could hide her embarrassment?

"Ara, ara..." Akeno smiled in her usual style.

Rias sighed seeing all this, was it just her or had these people forgotten the fact that Qin Tian was her boyfriend?

These people didn't seem worried at all while overreacting to hearing the news about that man in front of his girlfriend.

Truly not afraid of being misunderstood!

---

Author Note

The Hijirigasaka Academy arc is about to begin! There I will make Qin Tian get another Basara heroines. So that I don't have a headache about the heroines that Qin Tian hasn't got yet, I want him to focus on capturing heroines from the "Shinmai Maou no Keiyakusha" fiction first. Although there are some heroines from other fictions in Qin Tian's new school, but he won't focus on them and will deal with Basara first. It looks like Basara will be the first protagonist to fall and get a tougher mental attack than what Issei got. By the way there are 5 advanced chapters on pâtreon and you can visit there if you want to read the latest chapter faster.

85