Chapter 79 – Basara coughs up blood, has a mental attack that shakes his soul
4k 12 79
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Ding! Congratulations to the host for hitting the protagonist Basara's mentality. You get 50 destiny points.]

[Ding! Congratulations to the host for hitting the protagonist Basara's mentality. You get 50 destiny points.]

[Ding! Congratulations to the host for hitting the protagonist Basara's mentality. You get 50 destiny points.]

[Ding! Congratulations to the host for hitting the protagonist Basara's mentality. You get 50 destiny points.]

Ding! 

Ding!

... 

.. 

.. 

The system notification sounded many times, Qin Tian laughed loudly in his heart. Especially when he felt the world gradually began to side with him. It felt like he could feel himself safer as if the world was starting to develop protective feelings for him.

He guessed maybe it was his plot armor getting thicker thus giving him a stronger feeling of security.

'Heh so destiny points also have a use like this.'

Qin Tian began to understand the other uses of destiny points, it seemed like there was another motivation to collect more of them.

He silently looked at Basara who was peeking around using his Destiny Eyes to check something.

Name: Basara Toujou (Transmigrator)

Age: 18 years old

Origin: Shinmai Maou no Testament

Category: Harem Protagonist, Transmigrator Protagonist, Fanfic Protagonist, Human (Hero/Demon/God) Hybrid

Destiny Value: 16200

Seeing this information Qin Tian didn't feel depressed at all, even after seeing the amount of destiny value Basara had that exceeded his own.

Instead, he felt happy that Basara was still like a fat sheep, even after he had taken Mio and Maria who were destined for him and groped Yuki's body. Basara still had a lot of destiny value in his body.

It seemed like he had to do more things with the heroine Basara in order for Basara's destiny value to decrease little by little.

There were still quite a number of heroines that were destined to belong to Basara, he had to do something about them. Especially a certain heroine who was currently secretly watching a show somewhere.

The heroine hid her presence well, yet with his cultivation base, how could she not feel her presence?

Qin Tian smirked in his heart, he could guess who that heroine was.

His hand unconsciously gripped Yuki's ass harder making the blue-haired girl moan in pleasure. This was just a little use of his God level massage skill, if Qin Tian did it at full power Yuki might have gone crazy and fainted from the extreme pleasure.

"Ahhhh~~ Ti-Tian... hah~ hah~ H-How much longer... We're doing this?"

Yuki felt that her legs were getting weak, her breathing was panting, even saliva was dripping from her mouth. Her face already looked very horny from receiving stimulation from Qin Tian's hand on her bare ass. She felt like her head would go blank if she did this any longer, even she might get addicted to being touched by Qin Tian.

No, actually she was already getting addicted now and wanted something more...

"Hm... Basara's emotions do look unstable now, but it seems like that's still not enough..."

Qin Tian looked at Yuki hesitantly, it seemed like he wanted to say something but hesitated to say it.

That was what Yuki saw from his facial expression.

She wondered what made him hesitate?

Then she knew what Qin Tian really wanted to say from his inner voice.

[It takes something that will make Basara's emotions even more chaotic for his soul to weaken. I could have done something more daring to Yuki in front of Basara's eyes, but I'm worried that Yuki will think I'm lying and just want to take advantage of this opportunity to do something more perverted to her body. Although I am indeed interested in doing that, but I won't- Mnhhh!!!]

The heroines: ???

What?

What happened that the dog man didn't finish his words?

Hey what the heck is going on here!

Don't make people more curious!

This dog man was clearly doing something perverted with one of the heroines in front of Basara's eyes.

But for those who can't watch the show, they start to feel annoyed and frustrated at this point.

They wanted to watch!

Not just hear!

At Kuoh Academy, the Occult Research Club Room.

Rias who was sitting on the chair of the club president kept stomping her shoes on the floor in annoyance. Her face was an example of a jealous girl who knew her boyfriend was doing something perverted with another girl.

"As expected of a bad guy! It hasn't been a day since he transferred to his new school, yet he's already sinking his fangs into another girl!"

Akeno, who was standing beside her while holding the tray, covered her mouth with one hand while giggling.

"Ara, ara, but didn't you give him permission for that? You approved Tian-kun to have a harem..."

"Ugh... I know! I know, Akeno! I just can't help my jealousy, okay? That guy's voice keeps ringing in my head, even saying something about doing perverted things with other girls!"

Rias said with a frown while working on the documents she needed to sign on her desk. She actually wanted to tear up all these piles of documents using her PoD, but she knew that would only add to her workload as the town supervisor.

She didn't want to repeat the process of signing documents all over again.

"Hmm." Akeno placed one hand on her flushed cheek and continued. "I also heard Tian-kun's voice in my head and heard what he was doing at his new school. He must be having a lot of fun right now... It makes me jealous of that girl named Yuki. *hah~* *hah~* It must be really good if I also feel Tian-kun's hands moving wildly on my body."

"...."

Rias looked at her horny best friend, no, actually now her best friend became even more horny when mentioned the topic of her boyfriend. Especially after being told about Qin Tian's harem chat group and the information that even other heroines could also hear inner voices. Akeno wasn't too surprised but before being asked she had already taken the initiative to volunteer to join Qin Tian's Harem chat group. This meant that it was clear that she wasn't hiding her feelings that she was attracted to her boyfriend, Qin Tian.

She just nodded at that moment and put Akeno into Qin Tian's Harem chat group. As for whether Akeno actually officially joined Qin Tian's Harem? Well that depends on Qin Tian whether she will accept Akeno or not.

But knowing about that man... Rias was sure that man would only happily accept flowers that came to his door.

Rias sighed, after all she herself had given the green light for the Harem to that man. So she could only surrender and support the growth of his Harem.

"What a dog man..." She muttered as she continued working on her paperwork and ignored Akeno who was busy with his perverted fantasies.

...

Meanwhile, the heroine who was busy peeping at the show from a certain window in the school swallowed her own saliva.

She wondered if she should stop the perverted acts of the two students?

They were doing it in school after all! As an adult working in this school, didn't she have an obligation to reprimand the students who were doing those acts in school?

She was conflicted in her mind about this matter, but the gaze behind her red glasses seemed so focused on what she was watching.

In the end she decided to continue watching silently with the excuse that what she was doing was for Basara's sake.

So she had to observe the whole process, even though her panties were getting a little wet for some reason.

"Let's see if what you said from your inner voice is true, Qin Tian? Will it really work to make the transmigrator's soul weaken and possibly return Basara's original soul to his body..." Murmured the beautiful black-haired woman wearing red glasses while leaning closer to the window to see the hot scene more clearly- *cough* For Original Basara's sake, she must see everything clearly.

On the other hand, the Basara Transmigrator was kneeling with a pale face and coughing up blood looking at the scene in front of him from behind the wall.

His body trembled and his pupils shrank at the sight of the girl he loved forcefully pushing a man into the classroom door and pressing him down with her body while kissing him aggressively.

Yuki's hand held Tian Yagami's head and her lips continued to press other party's lips and even put her tongue in his mouth.

The sound of the hot and lewd deep kiss was heard in the school hallway illuminated by the warm afternoon sunlight, making the scene of the two people kissing look beautiful like a scene in a romantic anime.

But to Basara, the scene in front of him did not look beautiful at all. Instead, it looked extremely painful and made his heart bleed even more.

He clutched his chest with an expression of pain and his breath came in gasps as his chest felt tight.

Basara's mentality was really hit hard by the mental attack this time.

{My waifu... My Yuki... No, why do I have to experience this?}

{Why do I have to feel the feelings of this Netorare victim?! Ahhhhhh!!! My heart hurts seeing all this ahhhh!!! Medical! I need a medical team!}

{Ugh! Why do I feel like my soul is leaving my body? Crazy! Is the feeling of getting Netorare this bad?! Ahhhh it hurts! It hurts!!!}

Basara fell to the floor while hugging his own body with both hands, a faint white light emanated from his body and something like a human-shaped transparent white light came out of his body. It didn't really come out, but it was still connected to Basara's body with strands of light.

Basara looked like a puppet that had its strings cut, but for a moment he looked awake like a confused person and said something like "Huh? What am I doing here? Why am I lying on the ground? Ugh... damn why is my consciousness going to disappear again... Wait..."

Then Basara's confused expression was replaced with an expression of pain, hatred, and sadness after the transparent human-shaped light returned to his body.

He panted with a terrified expression and stood up with a trembling body while running down the school stairs.

{Shit what was that?! My body suddenly moved and talked to itself as if it was being moved by someone else... Wait, is that because of Basara's original soul? That person's soul is still in this body?! Ugh... For now I have to calm myself down so that the possibility of the previous incident happening is lower and may never happen again.}

{I won't let that Original Basara come back! I am now Basara Toujou! I'm the protagonist of this world! No one can take back what is already mine!}

{And Yuki... I will definitely get you! I'll get you after I kill Tian Yagami! If you still reject me by then, I'll just force you and torture you for hurt my heart! Ahhhh! You will have to pay for all the mental damage I have suffered!}

{Hah... Hah... Although not now, damn it... Why does my body hurt so much just from being exposed to Netorare? I don't understand... I need to recover myself first.}

Hearing all this information, the heroines were surprised of course. Especially for the few heroines who knew Basara, they were happy that it seemed possible to return Basara's original soul to his body and kick the transmigrator's soul out of his body. They knew all of this was possible because of Qin Tian's interference, some of them began to have ideas to meet the dog man and help in Basara's rescue plan.

Sensing the existence of Basara who quickly left the school, Qin Tian and Yuki stopped kissing and separated their lips. There was a thread of saliva created as they did that.

Yuki had a very red face, yet there was a small smile on her beautiful and still horny face.

"We did it... Although it was only for a short while that evil spirit came out of Basara's body. Maybe we should try it again next time... Tian, do you mind-"

"Okay, I'll gladly do it. I didn't expect that you would be so bold to kiss me like that Yuki... But I liked the taste, it was really good. By the way, about our agreement. You're already my lover now, right?" Qin Tian asked with a mischievous smile.

Yuki released her body from Qin Tian's embrace and looked at him with her usual expression. She had already calmed herself down from her previous horny state. "I-I... Yes, I'm your lover now. You kept your promise even though it failed, but please help me again about the Basara matter."

"Oh, as I said before. I would be happy to do so, especially with my beautiful lover. How could I refuse to do that much with you, Yuki?"

Yuki nodded with a joyful gaze, but her cheeks were slightly red at his words. Well, she had prepared her heart for this. For the sake of saving Basara, she had to do this and forget her love for Basara in order to dedicate herself completely to Qin Tian.

Although a bit sad about it, but she wasn't a person who would back down after deciding something, especially after she made an oath with Qin Tian earlier.

"Thank you Tian... Then I'll go home now. See you again tomorrow!"

Without waiting for Qin Tian to answer Yuki immediately left because she was actually ashamed of what she did before, she wanted to hurry home and win herself over properly. There was a faint smile on her lips as she walked because even though the plan to save Basara wasn't completely successful. But at least now she knew that what she and Qin Tian did earlier was successful in getting the transmigrator soul out of Basara's body, even though the effect was only temporary as the transmigrator soul re-entered Basara's body.

She thought she and Qin Tian just needed to try harder to destabilize that transmigrator soul.

Perhaps by doing something more perverted with Qin Tian in front of Basara? Her face felt hot and somehow she was very excited at the thought.

She wondered if she had awakened a strange fetish, because she felt excited at the thought of doing something perverted with Qin Tian while Basara- *cough* Fake Basara was secretly watching the two of them?

Yuki shook her head, she decided not to think about it too much.

It seemed like tonight she had to search and learn a lot of information about R18+ on the internet in order to increase the chances of saving Basara and... for Qin Tian to be satisfied with her as well.

By the way she was also happy that Qin Tian didn't lie to her and didn't deceive her about the plan to save Basara, she was also happy about this fact that she didn't sacrifice in vain. Or rather she actually enjoyed what she did to Qin Tian earlier and felt that she didn't mind doing other things with him. Although she originally did it for the sake of saving Basara, but now she also wants Qin Tian from her heart...

It seemed like she was addicted to performing intimate acts with Qin Tian, especially after kissing him earlier where she put her tongue into his mouth and tasted his saliva.

It felt so good...

Made her want more...

Thinking about it, on the way home Yuki felt her panties getting wet because a certain liquid.

Seeing the blue-haired girl leave immediately without waiting for him to speak, Qin Tian sighed and smiled wryly.

He actually wanted to take Yuki to the hotel to win over the fire inside him. After he was forcefully and aggressively kissed by a beautiful woman like Yuki, how could he not feel excited to do something more?

"Well, it's actually good not to rush things for the sake of cultivating feelings or whatever for the future... Alright, time to go home."

Qin Tian shook his head, held his bag and walked down the school hallway. However, his Qi Sense secretly observed a woman peeping at a certain place earlier, that woman now seemed to have left after finishing watching the show.

After arriving at the parking lot and getting into his car. Qin Tian grinned and he was naturally pleased with all the developments that happened earlier. Although something like how aggressive Yuki was to kiss him forcefully and that certain heroine peeping in were beyond his expectation, but the plan he made since Yuki asked for his help in the cafeteria went well, even it went very well because that heroine also saw what he did for Basara.

"Hahahaha That went really well. Is this also the effect of how high the destiny value I have so that whatever I'm going to do is more favorable to me?"

"Hm... It seems that way..." Qin Tian muttered with a faint smile and started his car.

He remembered that Amaterasu had arranged a residence for him in Tokyo, although he could directly teleport to her villa in Kuoh, but he was curious about the residence that Amaterasu had prepared for him.

The goddess actually helped her a lot by giving her the opportunity to attend school at the same place as the protagonist Basara, making it easier for her to earn many destiny points and other heroines.

So to appreciate what the Goddess had done he decided to accept the arrangement she had set up for him.

"By the way, that Goddess said I should keep an eye out and make a report on the person who will be my new neighbor in the residence she has arranged."

"She didn't say anything about the details of my new neighbor. Hey~ whatever, I'll just have to find out for myself later."

With that said, he stepped on the accelerator of his car and drove towards the address of the residence that Goddess Amaterasu had prepared for him.

---

Author Note

Qin Tian's plan *cough* he won't reveal the details quickly. By the way because my brain is twitching and tired these days it seems like I've become in a hurry to drain Basara's destiny points by mentally attacking him more often. That influenced my decision to speed up the relationship developers Qin Tian and the other heroines for the sake of performing mental attacks on Basara. You might be disappointed, but I'm trying to update chapter every day.

PS: There are 5 advanced chapters on my patreon if you can't wait

79