Training affinities
516 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex had used to library to research the various uses of his chakra and nearly had a heart attack at the sheer amount of information left after narrowing down on just that subject alone. this had forced alex to narrow his focus far more on ninjutsu's that used his affinities. while the amount of books dropped considerably a massive amount was still left. fire was the first affinity he had focused on exclusively for the first year of his time at the academy. this gave him the nickname of "flaming body alexander" from his classmates and friends.

The second year alex had spent mastering his lightning affinity which caught everyone off guard as they had grown used to him using fire release all the time. alex had even figured out how to use the lightning armor that the raikage of the hidden cloud was famous for. he didn't like using it however was it was both easy to pierce if you knew how and wasteful chakra wise. the penetrating power of the lightning lariat of the technique was useful though so alex kept that. the speed given using lightning to boost himself was a pain for the other students as one moment he was in front of them and the next he was behind them with a blade against their throats.

Jiraiya started to resorting to cheating in order to escape before alex caught him with his frankly terrifying speed. he couldn't figure out what sort of freak of nature alex was in his past life to be so scarily precise in the control of various elements. it wasn't that odd for alex to master the various uses of the elemental releases with how he had trained on remnant , especially when you add in the accelerated learning that shadow clones granted him.

Thanks to the fact that most jutsu was only as powerful as the chakra given to it alex had already come close to the power that his semblances used to have. no one knew this however as alex had kept it very well hidden. during his third year alex focused on his yin affinity not that anyone knew since the jutsu's he used were mainly illusions. it was pretty funny for alex to put the entire class under a genjutsu were he spared normally when the truth was that he was actually still at his seat.

It was only when a member of the uchiha clan came as a guest teacher on genjutsu that the class including the teacher learned that alex had been skipping sparring all year. that member of the uchiha clan was very nervous about alex after that though as even with a fully mature sharingan he only noticed the genjutsu since alex's projection didn't have chakra. alex "fixed" this problem after that so that the uchiha couldn't break free so easily. it was an easy fix too as alex merely needed to trick the guys brain into seeing the chakra that "should" be there.

This was the very same one that jiraiya finally got punched in the face by alex who gloated about it for the next month. jiraiya took his loss gracefully though as he knew when he had been beaten he was just glad to see the kid more outgoing and nice , it felt more natural in his opinion. alex had even opened a business secretly using transformation that brought some of the advanced tech from remnant into this world. nothing war related but the scrolls that made life easier had mysteriously started to get popular in the elemental nations.

No one knew that alex was the owner of the remnant company despite every hidden village trying to figure out who he was. not that alex blamed them since his company had suddenly become the single most prevalent tech company in the world with shops and wireless towers in every village. thanks to the fact that no one in the company besides him knew how to build the scrolls and the anti reverse engineering mechanisms none of the villages or tech merchants could even try to compete. alex had more money than even the senju account at this point not that anyone could tell since the most expensive thing he bought was his ninja gear and a certain shops ramen.

During alex's final year in the academy he focused on yang release and oh boy was that annoying. alex had to be especially careful when using yang release since the nature around him reacted when he did. yang release mixed with literally and taijutsu made alex almost as physically powerful as he had been on remnant with hints of that power remaining after he stopped permanently. this meant that alex was freakishly powerful physically when compared with almost any ninja except those who studied hard fist taijutsu such as might guy and rock lee.

12