Annoying children get punished
527 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex was ten when he was set for graduation and while minato and jiraiya were suspicious that alex was far stronger than he showed no one was aware of exactly how strong he was. this was especially when it came to his kekkai genkai that the village was aware of but alex had never shown any hint of. rather alex had never openly shown it as he had made sure to test it in a well hidden place. that single first test told alex that he needed to keep this ability hidden at all cost when a usage of it barely the size of a glass marble erased a heavily forested area forty meters across.

Literally one second it was fine and the next alex found himself in a wide clearing with a glass floor. the scariest part was the grass that visibly grew up from the ground afterward to above alex's head removing any sign of destruction. celestial release appeared as golden white flames when summoned but released no heat at all until they were released. just like the sun this kekkai genkai was incredibly destructive but also filled with life. 

Alex of course experimented with the various facets of this ability and learned that if used correctly he could literally increase someone's lifespan by flooding them with vitality. on the flip side if he completely discarded the healing affect of the ability and only wanted destruction alex doubted even dust release could compare. the reason he thought so was that dust released left dust behind which was where it got its name while celestial release didn't leave anything behind. even the glass on the ground was only from the extreme heat and not from actually getting hit with the ability.

Alex was pretty sure the only reason he didn't accidentally erase himself or his clothes was the passive protection provided by his celestial body. It was only after alex's business reached a global scale that he noticed that he had gotten two new feats. this was perfect timing as alex had just ran out of things to train minus his taijutsu that was already nearly unrivaled. *business man , *tycoon were the two new feats with the first for having a successful local business and the second for a global one. the points were merely ten thousand but the nonpoint rewards were his weapon from remnant solar flare that was modified for chakra and two roulette tickets.

Alex stroked the massive blade lovingly when he got it having missed it greatly even if he didn't let it show. the two spins of the wheel gave alex the kaguya clans physique and the combustion release kekkai genkai. alex could feel the knowledge about the new kekkai genkai fill his mind as his body began to glow from the update. there was also an instinctual understanding of how to use his new physique which he put to use immediately to test out its power.

Alex shot the tips of fingers , the bones at least , into a nearby tree where they lodged in deeply all while he regrew his finger tip bones instantly. alex spent the rest of the day testing his new physique which bordered on grotesque with its usage. at the end of his testing alex created a layer of unnoticeable super hard bone armor just under his skin in case he gets sneak attacked and he is unable to react for whatever reason. combustion release was fairly straight forward with its usage as it allowed him to create flames that were really hard to put out.

Alex graduated from the academy without any issue at the end of the year and managed to get himself a one man squad after showing the hokage a little of his skill but not so much as to cause panic. Alex took two missions per month at the chunin level a month but spent the next year training his physique and combustion release to mastery. alex was absent when it happened but apparently the entirety of the uchiha clan had been killed off minus two people , the guy who did it itachi and his younger brother sasuke who had entered the academy a year ago and was seven this year.

Alex was not very surprised that apparently no one had noticed the massacre since the uchihas kept their compound away from the rest of the village. the boy who was the remaining survivor had apparently developed a pathological need to get stronger after the massacre as he started fights with all of his classmates. normally alex wouldn't care about such a thing but apparently alex was one of the boys targets as he also got attacked. needless to say alex was not amused as he trapped the boy in a genjutsu were he got beaten to death by alex which put the fear of alex into him as he didn't bother alex again.

12