Second chances
502 7 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex was surprised when he got a feat for teaching sasuke a lesson in humility called *antagonist that apparently showed up because sasuke was a "child of destiny" whatever that was and alex defeated him. this feat gave alex a whopping twenty thousand points by itself which almost made his jaw drop but the reward more than anything else drew his attention. the non point reward was four companion rebirth tickets and a note made out of golden paper. the note read "i grow bored of seeing you avoid all of the girls after you and sulking all the time so i tweaked your reward a little , be grateful." R.O.B.

Alex couldn't help but cry after reading the description of the tickets {allows the rebirth of the recipient of a companion ticket at the system users age.} alex reread the description multiple times but even then he was in disbelief. it was like a dream come true and alex was terrified that he might wake up and it would all be a lie. alex didn't immediately use the tickets as it would be suspicious if he suddenly showed up in the village with four girls that couldn't speak the common language.

Alex took an assignment that would take him at least a few months to complete normally so he had an alibi for the girls when he showed up with them. minato noticed the oddity of the alex's sudden break from his usual mission type when he grabbed this one , but chalked it up to him branching out. alex's mission was to investigate a suspicious report of rogue ninja near the border to the land of rain. this gave alex the perfect cover to use the rebirth tickets and teach the girls the common language to at least a decent degree.

Alex had already finished his report for the mission in the first week but he had falsified the dates to be far apart so he wasn't questioned about what he did in the long period after he was done. safety measure done alex holed up in a hidden cave nearby and used the rebirth tickets with a silent prayer to whatever god would listen. four lights all about the same size as alex if a bit smaller glowed brightly in front of him before vanishing. in their place stood four girls with confused expressions as they looked at each other. 

It didn't take long before their last moments of life caught up to them and they each looked angry before slapping alex hard each. this hurt them more than alex but he was stunned speechless "what did i do?" he wondered out loud. "you probably did something stupid like destroy the world after those bastards killed us didn't you." yang said matter of factly ignoring the fact she was naked and ten again. "i don't remember much after getting the news , just a lot of destruction before the twin gods put me down." alex said honestly.

"What do you mean you don't remember , you did it?!" weiss asked angrily. "i mean i lost my sanity so its all a blur until i was killed." alex explained honestly. "speaking of odd things why are we so young again and where are your faunus features?" blake asked curiously. alex told the girls about how they had all been reborn in a different world and how there were no faunus here so they were all human. alex also explained about the villages and ninjas as well as how the language was different and that there were no grim here.

"So what are we supposed to do now , i mean its not like we are natives here nor do we know anyone besides you?" weiss asked accepting the situation the fastest. alex took out a storage scroll and sent chakra into the release mechanism. with a poof several pairs of standard issue kunoichi clothes appeared in the cave. "first you should all get dressed." alex said with a slight blush. the girls struggled to put on the foreign styled clothes but eventually got them on. "with that out of the way i plan to unlock your chakras after you learn the language enough to speak for yourselves."

Alex explained his plan to start training the girls in the ways of this world for a few months before bringing them back to the village with him. it was a solid plan so none of them had issues with it but they all had alex promise to let them beat him up for not being able to go home again which he could only accept. like this alex began teaching the girls to the best of his ability while spoiling them rotten since he was just happy to have a second chance with them that he swore to protect.

______________________________________________________

I feel that i should make it clear that the girls were meant to follow alex throughout his story but that in order for alex's character to grow they were temporarily sacrificed. this couldn't be explained earlier since it would have ruined the entire point of the action to begin with. the reason their deaths and alex's own were written so briefly was because it was a sort of band aid scenario were i wanted to get it over with as fast as possible to move the story along. i apologize to those that this offended but now you all know.

11