Sagely knowledge
442 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ok so you know how on my file it says there is an unknown kekkai genkai?" alex asked and minato nodded. "well its called celestial release and it's actually a kekkai tota as it has three elements in it rather than two." alex said seriously and minato made it clear that is information does not spread under any circumstances. "what abilities do this celestial release have?" minato asked seriously. "its more destructive than dust release since it leaves nothing behind , and it allows me to spend chakra to grant pure vitality to myself or others effectively bringing them back to their bodies peak such as with tsunade's case." alex explained seriously.

"Why have you never shown this ability before if its so powerful?" minato asked not understanding why alex would hide something so useful. "do you know what happens if you become too powerful to target while having enemies who want you gone?" alex asked confusing minato for a moment before the bright man figured it out. "you hid it to protect your loved ones." minato said in understanding. "yes if you are a problem and can't be targeted your enemies will make you hurt in other ways. now care to take a guess why i'm telling you all this so easily?" alex asked with a grin.

"Those girls are also out of reach now , aren't they?" minato asked with a depressed sigh. "how much power do you five have hidden?" he asked not really expecting an answer. "each of the girls should be equal to one hashirama , while i am a good bit above that at this point." alex said honestly causing minato and the anbu in hiding to drop their jaws. "you mean?" minato asked now very concerned. "i mean that as it stands right now , no one , not even you can defeat me , i am probably the most powerful person in the entire elemental nations."

It was at this point that jiraiya showed up and stopped to stare at alex in confusion before happiness. "congratulations on gaining sage mode , which type is it , slug or snake?" he asked not seeing the tense mood his student was in. "no idea what sage mode is but its apparently quite the big deal from how it's being treated." alex said calmly. jiraiya froze then looked at minato who shook his head saying it's not a joke.

"If you don't know what sage mode is how are you in it?" jiraiya asked in disbelief. "no idea , as i said earlier i felt some odd energy everywhere and when i took some it flooded my body and i became like this , it's kinda irritating honestly since it's hard to keep my jutsu's small." alex said honestly. jiraiya just stared at alex "how long have you been in sage mode?" he asked seriously. "around a week now I'd say." alex answered casually. "i need to call an expert." jiraiya said before using a special summoning scroll. alex watched as a small cloud of smoke showed up and faded away revealing a large toad with gray hair.

"Huh well that nifty." alex said and the toad stiffened before turning to look at him with wide eyes. "boy who are ya?" the toad asked seriously. "alexander drake , the most powerful human alive." alex said calmly while jiraiya's jaw dropped. the toad took a deep breath "i believe ya , so i take it ya had jiraiya boy summon me fer somethin'?" the toad asked respectfully. alex shook his head and explain the events that lead up to the toad being summoned.

The toad burst into laughter "aye , that isn't how i thought ye'd reveal yerself but then again no one even thought yer kind existed , the last one that showed up was so long again yer kind ain't nothing but myth." the toad said obviously knowing what was going one with alex. "so you can help then?" alex asked calmly. the toad laughed "help? ain't nothing to help , you are the exception to all the normal rules. most sages train to become a world sage like yerself since natural energy is equal parts medicine and poison for us , but for ya natural energy can be treated as the air ya breath , harmless no matter how much ya breath it in." the toad explain seriously.

"I see , that good to know them these two made me think something was wrong , but it was just ignorance is all." alex said with an understanding nod. "i take it ya haven't created ya cloak yet right?" the toad asked calmly. alex was surprised "i get a cloak?" he asked curiously. the toad nodded "all sage types have a cloak of energy that they can summon to represent their status as a sage and help em in battle , here i'll show yah." the toad said before a brown glowing cloak appeared on it with a toads eye on the back.

8