War what war?
448 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Alex spent the next three years learning at the various sage grounds and while he would never directly say it his favorite was the phoenix sage land that was located at high altitude. the phoenix's were quite surprised with how comfortable alex seemed so far above the ground but found it reasonable for a world sage. the phoenix's taught alex their own form of sage fighting style along with any useful side notes they could imagine as good for him. the toads , snakes and monkeys had done the same with the monkeys giving alex a gourd of wine bursting with natural energy.

The slugs had given alex a basic education in sage style healing arts that they were famous for which also revealed his celestial release to them unknowingly. the snakes were most proficient with sage style genjutsu that alex picked up at stunning speeds. alex tried to leave the snake cave as fast as possible as the female inhabitants had a bad habit of transforming into beautiful women and flirting with him. the salamanders were masters of poison and with alex's creativity they adored him for his terrifying combinations. he had even had the eldest salamander sage praise his talent in the art of poison making after he created a new kekkai genkai called toxin release that used chakra to absorb and create poisons.

The wolverine sages taught alex the hibernation sage art that let him subsist entirely on natural energy for years on end. The dog sages didn't actually teach alex anything so much as chat with him since they were bored. at the end of this time at the various sage lands alex and the girls had each turned fifteen and alex had earned five new feats with one of them being the next divinity related one.

*True sage , *explorer , *progenitor , *runner up and *casanova were the feats he gained giving him a million total points for all of them. the first was the next divinity feat while the second was from visiting five place few people had ever set foot. the third was for when alex created a kekkai genkai from scratch and runner up apparently told him he was the second strongest lifeform on the planet at the moment making him wonder what was the strongest. the final feat was because the slugs had apparently ratted him out to tsunade who all but forced him to accept her bringing his harem up to five which popped the feat.

When it was clear there was no escape without seeming like an jerk alex reluctantly extended the same opportunity the girls got at beacon. when tsunade was even more interested in him after the month long period of getting to know him she officially entered the group. the girls thought she was a great addition to the haram since alex wasn't that great at healing arts or seals , both of which tsunade had talent in spades. the first night with tsunade in bed was very uncomfortable for alex since the woman didn't want to use protection and even wanted to get pregnant which he was very much against.

That scenario solved itself when the rest of the girls insisted that he needed to perform his husbandly duties and knock each of them up. alex didn't think he would be a good father which was why he insisted on holding off on having children but he had been vetoed against so he just had to deal with it. a bonus of reaching such an extreme level of power was that it was actually quite hard to have children thanks to each cell in his and the girls bodies being full of their energy.

In the time alex and the girls were gone from the village jiraiya had learned that two of his students were in fact still alive but had been killed after getting ganged up on all of the versions of pain. the same incarnations attacked the village where the hokage managed to hold them off barely until naruto had shown up after his training with the toad sages. no one besides the user of the rinnegan actually died from the attack after naruto somehow convinced him to bring back all of the dead.

Alex had returned to the village with the girls only to find out that it had been destroyed and was currently rebuilding. what was worse was that the fourth great shinobi war was kicked off with the whole world against the master plan to trap the world in a genjutsu. alex decided to just nip that problem in the bud and nuked the area the mastermind was hiding in with celestial release. imagine alex's surprise when he learns to dude can hide in an alternate pocket dimension totally unaffected by the outside world.

8