growth limit
474 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Obito was hyperventilating in his kamui dimension at how stupidly close he had just gotten to death despite the rinnegan in his left eye socket. he had expected resistance from the hidden villages but he had no clue that someone so dangerous was hidden away. he had barely had time to enter his dimension before what ever that jutsu was erased everything with five miles of where he was standing. even more ludacris was that the man who used to attack prepared another attack after noticing that he had escaped at the last second.

Obito thought to try and assassinate the man who had proven himself the biggest threat to the plan in an instant but could tell that might not go so well. he was right too as the moment alex noticed the spatial shenanigans he had expected obito to do exactly that since it was the easiest solution. obito had a huge problem with alex waiting for him to show up as this location was specifically chosen to carry out the plan. this left obito with no choice but to resurrect the various dead powerhouses with kabuto's help. the man was eager to show off the perfected edo tensei so he complied easily.

Obito was horrified to learn that one of the people resurrected was madara uchiha the source of the plan to begin with. alex had waited patiently for obito to show up but was surprised when seven very strong chakras lead by an even more powerful one came at him. it took only a glance for alex to recognize the blackened eyes that those brought back through edo tensei had and start matching faces to historical figures. he recognized several kage from various villages and madara along with itachi uchiha and even the dead wielder of the rinnegan.

Madara had an arrogant look on his face as he stood on a high up rock formation while all the rest of the edo tenseied came at alex at once. madara thought that obito's description of this man was exaggerated and that would disappoint madara like most of the shinobi of the present era , madara was wrong. alex cloaked himself and erased the entirety of the edo tenseied peoples bodies with a massive explosion of celestial release. when they started to reform alex hit them with the soul sealing tags the fourth hokage had given him.

Madara had only barely survived that attack thanks to his susanoo that he fully summoned just before he got hit. even with the chakra construct madara had taken serious damage to himself losing all of his left side and most of his torso. madara saw how little energy that attack took from alex and quickly realized that he was massively outmatched. madara loved a good fight but alex had no intention of playing with him and planed on ending him quickly. madara wasn't mad at being looked down on since the powerful only answered to themselves and in this case madara wasn't the powerful one.

Alex was surprised when he saw madara still alive , well as alive as an edo tenseied person could be. madara had already regenerated his torso and left leg as alex saw him thinking that he had only taken an arm. when madara saw alex going the attack him again he decisively retreated , which is to say ran away like a coward. the uchiha didn't even have a single thought of fighting alex since that would be sheer stupidity. alex was about to finish off the man with a spear made of celestial release when that irritating masked guy saved him.

Alex waited a whole week without anymore edo tenseied people or even the masked guy coming to attack him so he figured he could check his non point rewards for his feats. he got four roulette tickets for the explorer and progenitor feats. the true sage feat gave alex a space affinity along with another note from rob. the note basically told alex that he could use to space affinity to go to a different world at random since he didn't have the coordinates as without stupid fate bull crap he couldn't get much stronger in this world.

Alex was disappointed that this was as strong as he could really get in this world but he was fine since he could now travel to another world to grow even more powerful. the runner up feat gave alex a companion ticket and another recall ticket. he still hadn't used his first recall ticket since blake wanted him to save it until he had two so they could get their faunus features back. now that he finally got another ticket he didn't hesitate to use one to regain his faunus body.

10