2. Prisoner 7543
3.7k 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
Gore Ahead. Mild descriptions but the faint of heart should beware!!

The obese man is Fat Iron Head of cell 408. He's also a thorn in the side of all in this area. His most favorite victims are those who have just entered the prison. As long as they look good, they are almost always 'played with' by Fat Iron Head. After all, there is a saying, after 3 years most stop caring if mare or sow.* Not to mention, this district doesn't have even the slightest woman in sight, so most of those things are bound to happen between anyone around.

( I don't know the real saying, but I figure it's something along the lines of 'a thirsty dog will drink from any pond'. )

Every time this district gathers for dinner, these perverts start to act. The newcomers are the most likely to receive their 'special treatment'.

Fat Iron Head stood behind other people. These people's eyes also fell on Xiao Qingrong's body with lust but they did not move, because even in prison there are rules. Fat Iron Head's rules come first. Everytime a newcomer arrives, he will try to taste them first. And when he has finished playing, then other people can come in for a taste. As for those who can not accept this, it is another matter. Fat Iron Head has already played four of his toys till death.

His favorite type of boy is the thin and handsome, just liek Xiao Qingrong. At first glance, he knew he wanted to bully this one till he cries.

Most importantly, under normal circumstances, these types usually have no resilience and can only let themselves be bullied.

Xiao Qingrong stood at the door, looking at the men outside. The lustful eyes of these people made him very unhappy. No one has looked at him with these eyes for a long  time, because those who have seen him in such a light have already gone to hell.

His hand had slipped into his pocket and his scalpel is readied. Although the scalpel is thin and small, it's very easy to mess up. Because it is so sharp, if placed on an untrained person, it would have already torn their clothes. But Xiao Qingrong is different. He's already accustomed to the use of a scalpel as a weapon. If 618 can provide a blade, he can even hide one in his mouth.

After all, life in an orphanage is not very easy. There always people who don't look ahead and want to target Xiao Qingrong.

[ Host, this man is coming in! Is he going to hurt you? ]

618 shivered. At a time like this, it really wished it had a body. If it had a body, it could protect it's host. Instead, it has to sit and watch as his host is hurt.

Fat Iron Head smiled and walked in, casting a shadow and blocking any light from entering the room. Then he reached out and closed the door directly. When he was playing, he didn't want any other people to see.

The people outside saw the door closed and felt bored. They knew that this newcomer wouldn't escape the hands of Fat Iron head. They walked on towards the canteen to wait until he was done.

At this time, in the cell, Xiao Qingrong faced Fat Iron Head with no expression. Such a clean and delicate is so unlike himself, making him admire it more. He  rubs his obese hands that flies towards Xiao Qingrong!

Although this man was fat, his speed was fast. As the other party rushed over, Xiao Qingrong dodged, letting Fat Iron Head crash onto the bed, breathing hard. In his hand, Xiao Qingrong clenched his scalpel, yet there was no movement. He let the other party rush again, as if playing with his prey.

After a couple times, Fat Iron Head found Xiao Qingrong to be just as fast as himself. So he did not rush again, instead he came at Xiao Qingrong with a fat fist. Xiao Qingrong dodged, the hand with the scalpel also reached, slashing faster at the other's artery.

Fat Iron Head did not care much for a moments pain and therefore did not notice the blood. He punched toward Xiao Qingrong again, causing Xiao Qingrong to once again stretch out his scalpel for a quick scratch. As a person who likes  to use a scalpel, studying the human body is something Xiao Qingrong had long engraved in his mind. So he could have easily just cut the throat of the person in front of him.

Unfortunately, there's no.... beauty in that. Even if he used a scalpel to cut the other's throat, he would still be splashed with blood. Ah, how dirty- totally not in like with Xiao Qingrong's aesthetic.  Of course, even though he was killer, he still wanted cleanliness.

Fat Iron Head bled harshly, and soon felt himself becoming weak. When he found out that something wasn't right, it was already too late, for both hands were completely unable to stop bleeding.

"What weapons are you hiding?" He roared.

Xiao Qingrong looked at him with a smile. "No matter what I've hidden, if you don't stop the bleeding within ten minutes, I don't think you'll ever be able to hear  the answer~!"

He had cut the arteries in the wrists of the fat man's two hands. Don't mind the fat, it was fairly easy for Xiao Qingrong to do this. 

When he was finished, he turned and walked towards the door, as if he wasn't afraid the dying man behind him.

Fat Iron Head's eyes flashed. From his clothes he pulled a knife.  The knife flew wildly behind Xiao Qingrong, but his opponent did not even look back. He dodged forward, and that five centimete long scalpel was directly lodged in the right eye of Fat Iron Head.

He screamed!

The pain made him loose all rational, not even sparing a glance towards his 'prey'. Both his hands twitched, wanting to go up and touch his eye as the feeling of pain and irritation was too strong.

There were prisoners who were looking outside, close enough to hear the screams, and didn't even look back. These things happened in the district everyday. They were used to this, and were just happy to not be a victim.

Xiao Qingrong's brows wrinkled in irritation, speaking with quiet impatience.

"618, can you  retrieve me scalpel?"

618, who was listening to the man's painful screaming, was stunned for a second. Suddenly, it felt like it didn't know a thing about it's host. Obviously, it'd only thought it's host was a life winner with 10 billion dollars in assets. So why was he so calm after hurting someone?

However, in such matters, it can only be biased towards it's host.

[ Host, are you asking me to retrieve the scalpel now? ]

In theory, as long as the system gives something, in can be brought back to the system space, no matter where or when, it can be recover.

"Yes. I can't just let my scalpel stay in such a dirty body."

Xiao Qingrong thought this was obvious. Suddenly, he felt he was bit hunry. He reached out for the handle. He went out, completely ignoringg the man behind him. If the other party didn't see a doctor and was found dead... could they really blame him?

Just as Xiao Qingrong walked out of the, Fat Iron heaad grunted in pain. The thing in his eye had disappeared, leaving a black hole and a face full of blood. It was enough to scare anybody man.

Xiao Qingrong found no one in the hall. As a newcomer, he had to find the canteen by the signs on walls. By the time he found it, the cafeteria was full and everyone had started eating. When they saw Xiao Qingrong, they went wide eyed. How long was that? Why did this newcomer come out so early?

What happened to Fat Boss?

Some people were just as surprised, while a few others found themselves of a different opinoin. The district had long been divided into two groups- those that followed Fat Iron Head, and those who thought him sick, and only a bully who only knew how to throw his weight around.

Besides Fat Iron Head, there were three other bosses. One is old Xin Ye. It was said that outside of prison, Xin Ye had a gang. This year was his eigth year in prison and no one had dared to offend him. The district was practically owned by Xin Ye.

The second was Liang Xin, who was physically strong and capable of doing some damage. Before entering the prison, he was speical forces. It's said he offended a senior officer and was sent here for five years.

The third was Fan Yan Hui*, who was once a wealthy young master. Because his mother died too soon, he became the victim of a scheming illegitimate child and brought here. So far, he's lived here for three years. He identified Xin Ye as his god father and was mixed into his current status.

The canteen branch of the district show this obvious divided. Minions sit together in their groups, Xin Ye had a separate table, while Fan Yan Hui and Liang Xin sit together by at a table.

Xiao Qingrong did not look at the crowd. He was hungry and was looking to replenish his energy..

At the canteen counter, he was able to view a rich buffet. He asked. "Could I have braised pork, greens, a chicken leg and some rice?"

The guard who passed the meal gave him a deep look. He also recognized the newcomer number 7543 who had just arrived. He didn't really expect the other party to take care of the fatty.

After the meal was prepared, Xiao Qingrong scanned the crowd. He found an empty table and walked straight towards it, catching everyone attention as this was the table of Old Xin ye.

Xiao Qingrong sat down, completely fearless. He did not even ask to sit, just plopped down opposite Xin Ye and began to eat.

Xin Ye was already 68 this year. At the old age of 60, he had entered this prison. In these 8 years, he had never seen someone so arrogant who would not put him  in their eyes.

Fan Yan Hui at another table saw the new kid sit at the table of his Godfather and stood right up. As he planned to march, his Godfather's hand knocked the table twice- a signal not to move.

Xiao Qingrong completely ignored these goings on and earnestly ate. His pale and dainty fingers were completely incompatible the the rough look of everyone who had survived. Xin Ye, who was known to have a dog's nose, smelled the bloody smell from Xiao Qingrong and thought to give those hands a glance. Fat Iron Head has always liked to play with newcomers, but now he had an interest in this child who had remained so calm.

"Child, Fat Iron head is dead by your hands?" Because if there was no death, there would be no bloody smell.

Xiao Qingrong who was engrossed in eating, heard the voice and looked at the old man who sat inn the exposed over head light. He smacked his lips, his voice giving away a hint of pleasure. "Not yet, but soon."

He likely underestimated the kid. Because most people in this prison were robust and muscular, could they really believe this kid who was not even an adult could outweigh  Fat Iron Head. It couldn't be said that Fat Iron Head got to be a district lord because of luck. His ability was not bad, something any average man could not beat.

Unfortunately, this man had met Xiao Qingrong.

Xin Ye eyes began to view Xiao Qingrong differently, but he did not speak. To this child who casually ate, he found himself quite interested.

And what was Xiao Qingrong thinking? He had started listening to 618.

[ Host! This old man in front of you is the ambassador of the largest sydicate in Anyang! He's super powerful! In addition to being a gangster, he also gained a Ph.D in finance all by himself. He came in not because he was caught, but because of financial fraud. He and a group of people in Hong Kong recieved 1.8 Billion dollars through financial fraud. All that money was pocketed by Xin Ye. Do you know where that money is now? ]

618 words made Xiao Qingrong curious about the eventuful history Xin Ye might have. He asked in his mind. "Where did the 1.8 billion go?"

[ The Money was cleaned up eight years ago by a company called dragon entertainment, an account owned by Xin Ye's illegitimate daughter from abroad. Coincidence? Host, the one you just killed with the illegitimate son of her husband's daughter~! ]

This was some work of fate! Xiao Qingrong calmly finished his meal. Even after learning a mouthful from 618 about the powerful man in front of him, he was still fearless.

Xin Ye watched Xiao Qingrong finish his dinner and laughed. In every generation, there's always some sort of talent! The child was truly courageous.

"Child, the people in this district call me Xin Ye. Do I have the honor of your name?" He spoke with unprecdented kindness, as if looking at a grandson. Xiao Qingrong feels no fear as he looks at this man and speaks.

"Xiao Qingrong, Number 7543. Hello Xin Ye, please take care of me in the future."

Such a calm greeting made Xin Ye laugh. The people on  the side cautioned themselves to not act rationally as they secretly watched the Xin Ye's chat with the new kid. Meanwhile, the comrades of Fat Iron Head were searching for somone- Fat Iron Head.

They quickly ran through the prison cells. When they finally got to Xiao Qingrong's cell, all they saw was the corpse of Fat Iron head.

"Fat Brother! Fat Brother!" They called.

They hurried down to pull him up, only to see the pool of blood. One screamed!

He had been startled by the terrible sight of Fat Iron Head's right eyes. He tumbled backwards, growing cold at the though of such a guy talking casually with Xin Ye in the cafeteria.

Someone reached under the nose of Fat Iron head to feel for a breath, and fell to the ground trembling.

"Fa-Fat brother, he's not..."

* Actually, I have no idea what Fan Yan Hui. He's had three different name changes over five chapters, and for now, will just stick to this one, cause it's the only one that sounds remotely Chinese. I mean, unless you find Feast of the Feast any sort of attractive? Well, I won't judge...

4