Date
3.8k 8 152
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Ryoto's pov)

Lala: "In that case, I would want to go on a date."

Ryoto: "Did you hear about it from Mikan?"

Lala: "Yes, when a boy and a girl who like each other go to have fun is a date. It sounds fun."

I sometimes forget how innocent Lala can be. She didn't even know about kissing before her sister gave her material to 'study' if I remember correctly. It's kind of exciting to think about corrupting her, but not in a bad way.

Ryoto: "I don't see any problem with a date. We can go tomorrow if you want."

Lala: "Yes!"

She tried to hug me, but I was still lying on her thighs, so her breasts landed on my face. As nice as the situation was, I couldn't breathe, so I tapped her back quickly a few times, but she hugged me even tighter. She used a lot of her strength because I had trouble escaping her grabs.

Sorry, Lala, but you leave me no choice.

I grabbed her tail in the hopes of her letting me go, but the moment she moaned, and before I could break free, the door to my room opened.

Rito: "Hey Nii-san, do you have-"

He looked at us and quickly turned red, and before he slammed the door closed, he said.

Rito: "SORRY FOR THE INTERRUPTION!!!"

*SLAM*

The door was once again closed.

Lala: "Mmm, Ryoto, be more gentle~."

I forgot that I was still holding Lala's tail, so I released it from my hand.

Ryoto: "You need to control your strength, Lala. Even if I'm strong for an Earthling, it still can't compare to Devilukean's strength."

Peke: "Ryoto-dono is right. While he is exceptional for a human, you can still easily overpower him in the contest of power. It's easy to forget about that fact since he was dependable if nothing else."

Ryoto: "Wait, if you knew I was in trouble, why didn't you help?"

Peke: "I believed that you could handle the situation."

...I don't buy it.

Lala: "Sorry, sorry, but I'm just happy. On the Deviluke, I didn't even imagine that I would have so much fun with the person I love. Every day is so fun."

She tried to show how much fun she meant by extending her arms in two directions. It looked cute.

Ryoto: "I know, and I have a lot of fun with you too, Lala. But for now, let's sleep."

Lala: "Yees!"

Peke undid his transformation, leaving Lala butt-naked.

*Click*

Mikan: "Ryoto, why did Rito storm off to his room while-"

Mikan entered my room with her iconic blue popsicle, and she witnessed naked Lala next to me. It's the second time it happened this week. And why no one knocks on my door.

Mikan: "I understand that she is your fiance and you are a young boy but don't you think that you're moving too fast~?"

She said with a smug smile forming on her face. However, her attempt at teasing me was unsuccessful as I was unmoved by it. Lala, on the other hand, had question marks above her head.

Lala: "What do you mean by moving too fast?"

I started laughing out loud hearing Lala's question.

Ryoto: "Hahahaha, well Mikan can you explain Lala what did you mean~?"

Mikan: "W-well..."

Lala tilted her head adorably, waiting for Mikan to answer.

Ryoto: "Can you not answer an easy question like that, Mikan, you perv~."

Mikan: "Who are you calling perv!!!?"

Lala: "Hey Ryoto, why did you call Mikan a perv?"

Ryoto: "You see Mikan was thinking about-"

Mikan started panicking and rushed to me to cover my mouth with her hands.

Mikan: "Wait, wait, wait, you win!!!"

I smirked.

Ryoto: "You're ten years too early to try to tease me. It would work on Rito, though. Better luck next time."

Mikan opened her mouth, trying to say something but closed it almost immediately.

Mikan: "Have fun then..."

Ryoto: "Don't worry, I will~."

Mikan put her popsicle in her mouth while slightly frowning and exited my room.

*Click*

Ryoto: "Well then, let's go to sleep."

I was always sleeping only in my underwear, and Lala slept without any clothes, so we had a lot of skin contact with each other during the night.

Ryoto: "Sweet dreams, Lala."

I raised her bangs with my palm so I could land a kiss on her forehead.

Lala blushed a little and touched her forehead to ensure that it happened. She then smiled, hugged my arm as we were already lying in bed, and fell asleep in this position.

---

Today was the day of our date, but we had some unexpected company.

Ryoto: "So, what are you two doing here?"

Mikan: "It's just a coincidence to meet you and Lala here. It's not like I invited Rito to go shopping at the same time your date was planned just to bump into you because you embarrassed me yesterday."

She said all of that while smiling. I'm not even mad. I'm impressed by her shamelessness.

Ryoto: "And how did you know about our date. We decided about it yesterday night."

She pointed at Lala, who was in her alien attire, and looked at the moment around curiously.

I should have known. Lala would tell anyone she knew about the date. She was very excited about it after all.

Ryoto: "Well played, Mikan, well played."

I slowly clapped.

Lala proposed that we all go together from now on. The more, the merrier, as she said. It's also possible that she forgot that it was supposed to be only us but who cares. If she is happy with this, it's all good.

Our 'date' was fun. First, we went to a clothing shop for Lala to change clothes. As she was now, she would draw a lot of attention. She would probably do that even if she would dress up normally but seeing Lala in different clothes was fun. We didn't even need to pay for the clothes because Peke could analyze and transform into any kind of outfit. I did buy some clothes in case of emergency. Peke could always run out of energy after all.

Later on, we bought some taiyaki and went to an arcade to play for a while. Lala wanted a bunny zombie that she thought looked cute, so I won it for her. She seemed happy to receive my gift. At some point, we met Haruna as well, Rito's current crush.

We went together to the aquarium. Lala had fun looking at different kinds of Earth fish, and Rito, although nervous, also was happy to meet Haruna outside of school. Because Mikan and I were such good siblings, we left them alone.

Mikan, Lala, and I went to look at the penguins. Lala gave them some kind of pill. It was a pill given to soldiers to energize them, if I remember correctly. It looked fun, so I let her do that.

It was fun seeing penguins fly around while people were freaking out. It was less fun for Rito, though, because as he was confessing to Haruna penguin flew into him, knocking him out before he could say anything meaningful.

__________

*PING*

*NEW TITLE ACQUIRED*

Title: "Cockblocker"

__________

...I don't regret anything.

And so our outing ended on a high note, with penguins raging everywhere.

---

END

Discord server: https://discord.gg/cM4bwr5Q3z

152