Before the night
1k 8 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Ryoto's pov)

Apparently, you can't kidnap your girlfriends from their workplace even if you are Captain and even if you had a goddamn good reason for that. I mean, if a foursome with a goal of impregnating isn't, then I don't know what is.

(E/D: He is starting to give Dr House vibes now... I wish he was as intelligent.)

...Shit, do I have an impregnation fetish or am I just a very patient milf lover? Maybe both.

My thoughts started wandering, but I was brought back by the yell of the person in front of me.

"Listen to me!!!"

Right, I was currently sitting in dogeza in front of Yama-jii. I still can't outrun this Oldman.

"I had a very good reason for that. It was basically an emergency."

Yamamoto raised his eyebrow. "And what was this emergency?"

"Family meeting...?" I was hit by his cane on the head.

"Ouch!" How the hell does it hurt this much!? It's just a wooden cane. I know that he has his Zanpakuto inside, but the outer layer is wooden.

"You've been Captain for less than a week, and you already disturb the peace in Sereitei because of... spending time with your girlfriends!? Do you know what your haori means!?" He slammed his cane on the floor, making a loud noise.

"It means that I'm Captain." I got hit on the head again. I think he expected a more profound like it's proof of my ability and responsibility, I don't know.

I was rubbing my head to ease the pain, and at the same time, Yama-jii raised his eyes to look at the people behind me, the girls I 'kidnapped'.

"You three can return to your duties. I still need to educate my disciple. I thought we were behind those days, but he proved me wrong."

My girlfriends left me there without a word of protest. I can't really blame them for doing that. I would do the same. I also could feel Yoruichi smirk. She probably wasn't smirking in front of Captain Commander, but if she could, she would. I know her that much.

As soon as they left, his focus returned to me.

"Now, do you understand what you did wrong, or do I need to explain it too?"

...If I don't escape, I won't be able to move today. I'm sure of that. He'll make me do one of his training sessions, and I have lived through them already. I know what's coming, but knowing him, he'll make it more challenging because, as a Captain, I am supposed to be able to do it.

"Now, now Yamamoto-sensei..." He raised his eyebrow once again, hearing me calling him sensei. I usually do it when I want to be extra respectful, and he probably suspects that I'm planning something. "I understand why you're angry, but I was doing that for you."

"...What do you mean by that?" The bait got taken.

"You see, Yamamoto-sensei, I, together with my girlfriends, started talking about starting a family together. Just imagine how lively it would become here.

Children running around playing as you sit comfortably and drink your freshly brewed tea, and as you are relaxing, you hear cheerful 'Oji-san!' coming in your direction.

You, with a gentle smile on your face, look down to see three children with eyes full of curiosity asking you to tell them some stories, so you give them some of your freshly baked cookies and maybe some milk to drink. Just imagine those days."

(E/D: My childhood fantasy.)

(Genryusai's pov)

I started imagining what my disciple was telling me. The peaceful times that he was describing to me would be good.

Ryoto would also be the first of my disciples to start a family. Would that make me a grandpa?

I was distracted in my fantasy of spending time with my grandchildren, and when I opened my eyes, returning my focus to Ryoto, I couldn't see him in front of me. On the ground, however, I could see a piece of paper.

I walked up to it and picked it up to examine it. It was a letter, so I started reading it.

"Sorry, Yama-jii, but I can't allow you to punish me today. I'm a man on a mission, after all. You can find me tomorrow. I probably won't have any regrets, then.

P.S. You should relax more. You'll get too many wrinkles in 100 years at this rate."

I crushed the letter in my hand, and a big vein appeared on my forehead.

"Ryoto!!!"

Why does he need to be more similar to Shunsui than Jushiro?

(Ryoto's pov)

I somehow escaped Yama-jii's grasp. He will make my punishment more severe, but I don't care right now. Tomorrow's problems are for tomorrow's me.

Unfortunately, I don't want anyone else to catch me, so I will need to wait until at least the evening before I'll start doing my thing.

The question is, what I'm going to do now?

I could do some work as a Captain.

...

Nah, that's why I have people below me for.

Ah, right. I should make it official that Rin became my lieutenant, and that's exactly what I did.

She was welcomed warmly, and she introduced herself as Rin Yuuki for the first time, which earned her and me a few looks but who cared? Not me, that's who.

---

Finally evening. I feel nervous even though I'm not new to nights like these. It's also not the first time I'm going to have a foursome. After the drunken night, which I thankfully got to remember thanks to Unohana, we still did it at times. Not often, as every girl wanted to have one on one sessions.

There were also a few threesomes at times. So I'm not nervous because of that. It will be the first time I'm trying for kids. What's funny is that I'm also somehow excited.

Strangely enough, we do not live together. The only one living with me is Rin. I understand Yoruichi since she can't, but Isane didn't want to move from Unohana's house as well. Maybe we should change it.

As I was thinking about some matters, the girls walked in, and I was speechless.

Yoruichi had cat ears with a cat tail at her back. She also was making a 'Neko' pose with full confidence.

Isane was cosplaying as a nurse. She wasn't usually wearing it even during her working hours as she was a lieutenant, so it was refreshing seeing her in these clothes. She was clearly embarrassed, but I knew the moment her switch was flipped, there won't be a trace left of this side of hers.

Last but not least is Rin, who also seem embarrassed by her clothes. She was wearing a school uniform that was similar to our school, but it looked like cosplay, thanks to her mature look.

She was standing in the middle, so she spoke for the group.

"Ready for an unforgettable night?"

I smiled.

"Like every other night with all of you weren't."

(E/D: Segs... But I am not even excited.)

---

END

Discord server: https://discord.gg/HB2DweuG4J

51