Unknown future
980 4 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Ryoto's pov)

I went to Kisuke as fast as I could to get some answers. I doubt that he knows much more than me, but he is my best bet. The other one would be Yama-jii and the people from Squad 0, and I'm not planning on telling either of them about what happened.

---

"Kisuke, we need to talk!"

I walked into his room which looked more like a lab.

"If it isn't Ryoto. How can I help you?"

"I need you to tell me everything you know about the Soul King."

"Well, the Soul King, as you know, is a ruler of all Soul Society hut-"

He started explaining what we learned in the academy, but it was not what I needed to know.

"Kisuke, I don't want to know what they are feeding us in the academy. I want your unfiltered knowledge about Soul King."

Kisuke narrowed his eyes.

"And why would you need this knowledge?"

"Soul King did something to me. I don't know why, I don't know how and I don't know what he did to me, but he did."

Hearing me, his eyes went wide open. It was the first time seeing him make a face like that.

"But that shouldn't be-"

"Possible." I finished. "I know that's why I need your help."

"...Tell me everything that happened."

---

"That is... worrying." Kisuke said with a grim expression.

"That's why I'm here. I don't know what I should do and you are my last hope without making me a target of some kind."

"As much as I appreciate your trust in my knowledge, I am as much in the dark as you are. The only thing I can do is do some tests on you and hope for something to come out. In the case of tests coming out normal, we can conclude that whatever Soul King did to you is not activated. You could think of it as a time explosion, and it will activate some time in the future."

"Very reassuring... But thanks anyway. Also, I don't need to remind you to not say anything to the girls, right?"

"That much is obvious~. You are, after all, very protective of them."

"Hey, you should check it out." Suddenly Zangetsu spoke to me.

---

Now, what the hell is that?

I was currently in my inner world after I left Kisuke's room and found a quiet place where I could meditate.

On both of my sides were standing Gyaku and Zangetsu and in front of us was a pole of some kind.

"So you're telling me that this pole appeared out of nowhere after you searched for anything suspicious?"

"That's right. It also is exactly between two parts of your inner world which makes it a lot more suspicious." Gyaku answered me.

"Should we destroy it?" Zangetsu suggested, and it was tempting, but it wouldn't be wise without knowing what it was. It could have a mechanism that would harm me if it was destroyed, but before I could say anything, Gyaku stepped in.

"Zan-chan, you can't solve all your problems with violence. Didn't we talk about it?"

"And I told you that if it couldn't solve my problems, I didn't use enough violence, to begin with."

Before things escalated, I stopped them.

"We will continue this discussion later, maybe if we are sure that we don't have a bomb inside of us."

Anyway, I'll have them observe this pole closely for any changes at all times. Otherwise, I'll live as I did before. There could also be a trigger for it to activate, but it gives me 50/50 either way. Whatever it is, I know that it's somehow connected to that pole.

---

What should I do!? What should I do!?

I'm panicking! I'm panicking!

That's the most panic I ever experienced, and it's saying something when I met, the supposedly, Soul King and King of the Milky Way galaxy, who also was my father-in-law. I also experienced a few near deaths and met the literal God of death.

And here I am, panicking more than in any of these moments. Why? Because all of my lovers are giving birth at the moment. At the same time. I wasn't expecting my children to have the same birthday.

(E/D: I am having a Cardiac Arrest, right now and I am going to be dead in 5 minutes.)

I couldn't be in the room where they were giving birth, so I was walking back and forth without stopping, and Sojun was accompanying me as I was when his child was being born, and right now, our roles were reserved.

We somehow became friends.

"I know that it won't help but calm down. Everything is going to be fine. Captain Unohana is with them after all." Sojun said, but as he predicted, it didn't calm me down in the slightest.

Without stopping walking, I replied.

"Thanks for being here and supporting me, Sojun, but I don't think I'll be able to relax until I see everyone alright. Just let me walk like this for a bit longer."

I didn't need to wait much longer as Unohana walked out of the closed room.

"Well, it was the first time for me to receive three child deliveries, but everything went alright. You can go inside Ryoto-kun but be careful, as the girls are still tired."

I, however, didn't hear what she said as I rushed inside.

There I saw three beds not far away from each other and on them was three women holding a baby in their hand each.

My heart melted and became strangely calm seeing them like this.

"Look who is here. Daddy finally decided to show up." Yoruichi, even though tired, tried to tease me, knowing that I wasn't allowed inside. Mostly because I wouldn't be calm during the process.

"So, who is the oldest one in this room? I'll want to hold them in that order."

"That would be our child." Rin answered.

I carefully took the baby out of her arms to hold in my own. It was so... fragile and cute. I held it in my arms for no longer than a minute, and I would kill everyone that harmed it. The same goes for other of my children.

After returning the baby to the mother, I went to Isane as our baby was the second oldest, and it looked like it will have the same hair color as Isane. Rin's child, on the other hand, had traces of my hair color, but Rin already had dark brown hair, so it wasn't that far from my black.

Last but not least was Yoruichi's and mine baby, who inherited Shihoin's dark skin.

"Ironic isn't it? that the fastest of all of us delivered last." I smirked.

"You have a problem?"

"I would never~."

The family just got bigger. I wonder how our future will turn out.

---

END

Discord server: https://discord.gg/HB2DweuG4J

45