Talk with kids
874 6 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Ryoto's pov)

"Hey! No fair, dad! You promised not to use Shunpo until we learn it in the future!"

As Yukima was complaining about my 'cheating', Masaru and Akio walked up to us.

"Sorry, Yukima, but you did something that I considered reckless, and I needed to stop you." I explained patiently to my daughter."

"Is Yukima in trouble?" Masaru asked, worried that his sister had done something wrong.

Seeing his worry, I couldn't help but smile and patted his head.

"Don't worry. Yukima isn't in trouble. I was just worried about something she was doing because I have experience with the mask she used."

"You know about that, dad? I thought that I would surprise you..." Yukima pouted. "Did you tell him Akio-nii!?"

"Why are you asking me!? It could be Nii-san!"

"Masaru-nii wouldn't tell anyone because he promised me!"

They glared at each other until Masaru pacified both of them. Seeing that everything was settled down, I decided to continue the conversation.

"You surprised me, alright, but what you did could be very dangerous. More often than not, actually. That's why I want you to tell me how you did it, when you first used it and how you felt using this power, alright?"

I said all that as I went to her level with one of my knees touching the ground and looked her in the eyes.

"Before that, can you tell me how you know about it, dad!?"

"It's easy. It's because I can do the same thing."

Yukima's first reaction was to be happy, and the next was to be excited.

"Can you show us? Please, please, please!" Yukima asked me enthusiastically.

"Well, why not. But you need to promise me to keep it a secret from anyone other than our family."

"I promise!" Yukima answered without thinking. I then looked at the boys, who nodded as well.

"Ready yourself, kids. My Reiatsu will become a bit more violent."

I stood up and made the same motion that Yukima did before, but it had more Reiatsu around my hand as I formed my mask. I also formed my mask a lot faster than she did.

My mask was mostly white with a bit of red around my eyes which were white at the moment, or they looked like that from the outside perspective. I learned before that if I use my eye powers with the mask on, my eyes turn dark yellow.

My mask also didn't have a mouth of any kind. No line to indicate or no teeth to see.

"Wow, yours is so different from mine!"

That's true. Yukima's mask looked a lot more animalistic. A lot of sharp teeth and even cat ears. Also, some marks that looked like scratches went from above her eyes to underneath.

I removed my mask.

"Does that mean that we also can do what Yukima and you can?"

"Maybe, but Yukima is obviously very talented in that department which reminds me that you promised me to tell everything about your mask."

---

Apparently, all of my children trained in secret. So young and already keeping secrets from their parents.

I'm just kidding, of course.

But I learned that she was in complete control from the beginning, which is practically unheard of. Even I needed to fight Zangetsu because of his pride.

He let me win... asshole. He just wanted a good fight, as always.

She could be said to be the most natural Visard that will ever be. Even Ichigo became Visard in a pretty man-made manner.

Now that I knew that Yukima was in control, I asked her to show me that, and she used her mask with full control, meaning she was conscious the whole time and didn't seem to have any violent tendencies or anything like that. She seemed to have a time limit though, which was predictable.

I then looked at the boys.

"Are there any other secrets that I should know about?"

""...""

Masaru and Akio looked at each other in silence.

I was half joking asking this question, but it seems that there were some other things that I should know about.

"You see, dad..." Akio started. "Sometimes I can see numbers around, and I don't know how but I can see the solution to these numbers, and they help me know what's going to happen..."

It could be worse. It's one of the less noticeable powers, and sometimes I feel like Kisuke has it as well.

"What about Masaru then?"

I was ready for anything right now. It wouldn't be worse than Yukima's Hollow powers.

Masaru looked embarrassed by my question and scratched his cheek.

"I... don't have anything like that..."

Is it worse than having some kind of power? Maybe for Masaru's self-confidence, but before I could try to cheer him up...

"That's why I will need to work harder, so I won't be left behind!"

That's my boy! Not letting himself be held down by unfortunate circumstances, but with his motivation, I'm really starting to get worried about his well-being.

(E/D: Foolishness Ryoto Foolishness. Motivation and Power are the most essential, you should know. Foolishness.)

"Now that everything is clear, I want you to promise me to not tell anyone about your unusual abilities or use them for that matter, especially near people with glasses. Never trust a person with glasses."

"What about you, dad? You also wear glasses."

"...I'm an exception."

Yukima had the same smirk that her mother has when she plans to mess with someone.

"I don't know, dad~ You look pretty suspicious to me."

Seeing her trying to tease me made me smile. I noticed that I have smiled more often since I became a father. Being a parent is really a new form of happiness and incredibly fulfilling.

I went on my knee again and poked Yukima's head with two fingers. I didn't use any strength, but she still yelled "Ouch" and held her forehead.

(E/D: Itachi reference. Ryoto is going to pull an Itachi, I can smell it!)

"Why are you always doing it!?"

"No reason. By the way, do you boys want to get poked on the forehead?" I grinned, and both of them knew what was going to happen, but it didn't stop them from trying to escape.

...

They couldn't escape and met the same fate as their sister.

"Now that we are done with jokes, let's return to the topic we had before. I need you, Yukima, to promise me not to use your mask unless you or someone important to you is in danger."

"I promise, but why doesn't Akio-nii need to promise as well?" Yukima asked.

"It's simple." I turned to Akio. "Akio, use your power."

"OK, dad."

I turned back to Yukima. "Do you see anything?"

"No..."

"And that's why." I smiled and patted her head.

"Then you're telling me that if no one notices, I can use it!"

I poked her forehead again.

"Don't even think about it. We'll train your usage of this power from now on, you too, Akio. Masaru will be training harder than usual since he wants to keep up without any additional powers." For now, at least. Who knows if he just hasn't discovered it?

"Let's go home for today. I'll make you all dinner."

Hearing that, the children's mood improved dramatically instantly.

(E/D: The flag has been raised, my brothers. Yukima is going to turn Ryoto into Itachi. Anyways, send Ryoto to Genshin, genderbend Aether to get the best Waifu and add "her" to the harem.)

---

END

Discord server: https://discord.gg/HB2DweuG4J

44