Six
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12

Intense Showdown with Colourclever

The fight started.

Colourclever then started charging his Ultimate Darkness Blast while Crayon countered with his Ultimate Sky Blast, the blasts hit and they took damage.

Colourclever got up and he kicked Colouruke while Colourea punched him. Colourclever then got ready with the Colourlandish Barrage, an attack which several quick punches with some energy then hit Artby.

" Hahahaha " said Colourclever. " I am lot stronger than Colour Administrator, so prepare yourselves "

" We will have a Colourland that is truly amazing when Challenger is isolated forever "

" Colour King is isolating him for Colourland "

" This isolation is so great "

" You have to love it "

" Isolating him for Colourland or isolating him so that Colour King gets his way ? " asked Colouruke.

" It is about Colour King getting his way " said Colourea.

" For sure " said Crayon.

" Colour King knows what it means to be Colourlandish,  while Challenger does not " said Colourclever.

" Bakers love Challenger " said Artby.

Colourclever then charged up for the Darkness Implosion while Crayon countered with his Sky Implosion, the attacks collided and they both took damage.

Colourclever got up and he then used the Colourlandish Barrage while Artby used the Tenfold Sun Strike, they both took damage from the attack.

Colourclever got up and he punched Colourea while Colourea kicked him. Colourclever then got up first and he started charging up for the Ultimate Darkness Bomb while Colourea used the Ultimate Sun Bomb, the bombs collided and everyone was hit.

Colourclever got up and he then grabbed Artby and then pushed him towards Crayon but Crayon got out of the way and Artby fell to the ground.

Colourclever then used the Tenfold Darkness Strike while Colouruke uses the Tenfold Ocean Strike, they struck each other and they both took damage.

Colourclever got up first and then he used the Darkness Implosion while Crayon and Colourea used their Ultimate Sun Blasts. The attacks collided with each other which created a giant explosion which everyone was damaged by.

" Hahahaha " said Colourclever.

" Colour King will be very pleased "

" He knows I have great techniques "

" We will still fight " said Colouruke.

True, bakers want us to keep going " said Artby.

" Baking must be fought for since it does so much for a customer like me "

" A customer like you ? " asked Colourclever.

" Yes, I will make sure that I keep being a good customer " said Artby. " Bakers need a customer like me, and I need their baking "

" Regardless of what customer you are, I will still crush you for Colour King " said Colourclever. " Challenger has been an ass to Colourland "

" He has not respected Colourland in the way that Colour King does, Colour King loves Colourland "

" He is so Colourlandish, his opinion must be defended always "

" Regardless of that, let's continue the fight " said Crayon.

Artby then started charging for the Ultimate Sun Blast while Colourclever used the Ultimate Darkness Bomb to counter, both attacks hit their targets.

Artby was starting to slightly struggle.

" I will never let a baker down, I cannot be that type of customer " said Artby.

" I will never give up, bakers would not feel good seeing that "

" I have bought too much bread to let a baker down "

Artby then got up and he used the Ultimate Sun Bomb while Colouruke used the Ultimate Ocean Bomb. Colourclever used the Darkness Implosion to counter and they all took damage.

" Hahahaha " said Colourclever. " Colour King's opinion is the most Colourlandish opinion ever "

" So Colourlandish unlike Challenger "

" By Colourlandish you must mean you " said Crayon.

" No, Colourland's great " said Colourclever.

" I love Colourland "

" I do as well " said Crayon.

" Colour King is restricting so much "

" Colour King's opinion is not the reason for that " said Colourea.

" It is, his opinion is truly brilliant " said Colourclever.

" Crayon, you should love his opinion "

" His opinion is great "

" I don't love it, Colourclever " said Crayon.

" Crayon, this is what Colourland needs " said Colourclever. " Think about Colourland "

" Colourland ? " asked Colouruke.

" Colourland is the type of place that needs Colour King, in the way that Bird's Isle needs King Bobby " said Colourclever. " Challenger must be isolated because of his refusal to be quiet or agree "

" If you had truly cut him off at the beginning then things would not be like this "

" Needs Colour King ? " asked Colourea. " Why would that be, Challenger was the leader while the Bear were attacking "

" Challenger did not take strong action luckily you four and Warbler were to win the fight " said Colourclever. " It is a shame since the talent level you have is good and that if you had joined forces with King Bobby then it would have been something "

" King Bobby wanted war with Numeria but Colour King wants to change Numerians, I don't understand how this makes sense " said Crayon.

" Same here " said Colourea.

" King Bobby changed his mind and Colour King understood what he needed to do, you must trust in Colour King and how Colourlandish he is " said Colourclever.

" Colour King is the most Colourlandish person "

" Now, we should continue the battle for sure "

" Bring it on " said Crayon.

Colourclever then started to use the Colourlandish Punch while Colourea used the Tenfold Sun Strike, both of them took damage. Colourclever got up first and he used the Colourlandish Kick directly on Colouruke, knocking him down.

Colouruke was starting to slightly struggle, he then used the Ocean Implosion while Colourclever used the Darkness Implosion. A very wet and dark explosion happened which soaked and damaged everyone.

Colouruke and Artby were struggling. They got up and they both grabbed Colourclever and they knocked him down but he tripped Colouruke on the way down.

Colourclever got up and he used the Darkness Implosion while Colourea used the Ultimate Sun Bomb while Crayon used the Ultimate Sun Blast. A bomb full of energy then blasted Colourclever while Crayon and Colourea were hit by the implosion.

Colourclever then got up while Colourea did. Colourea used the Tenfold Sun Strike against Colourclever's Colourlandish Barrage. They both took damage, Colourea was starting to slightly struggle.

Colourea used the Sun Implosion while Artby used his as well while Colourclever used the Darkness Implosion. The sun implosions combined were stronger than the darkness one but both attacks hit their respective targets, Artby was getting near the end.

" I cannot die after what I have done as a customer " said Artby.

" I cannot die "

" If you agreed with Colour King then you would not die " said Colourclever. " I will make sure that you will regret helping an ass like Challenger "

" Challenger has been an ass to Colourland forever, Colourlandish people think he's an ass "

" Do they ? " asked Colouruke.

" Yes " said Colourclever. " Colour King has not been one ever in his life "

" Colour King shows how much he loves Colourland and the Colourlandish people always "

" The people ? " asked Colourea. " Colour Dictator and Colour Queen maybe "

" No, the people love Colour King " said Colourclever.

" The people love bakers " said Artby. " The people love baking and getting the chance to be a customer which is great "

" While we do have great customers in Colourland, the people still love Colour King " said Colourclever.

" Colour King is a man of the people more than Challenger is "

" Challenger has not taken action against the drug dealers forcing Numerians to take drugs which are making them commit crimes "

" Maybe because there are no drugs that can make them commit any crimes " said Crayon. " I get wanting to stop these drugs but to say that they make Numerians commit crimes really is not true "

" Numerians know of what drug dealers have done to them " said Colourclever. " They feel hurt and they need Colour King to stop these dealers "

" We should continue our battle "

" Yes, let's do so " said Colouruke.

Colourclever then used the Colourlandish Barrage while Colouruke used the Tenfold Ocean Strike, both attacks hit their targets.

Colourclever then grabbed Colouruke and then shoved him down to the ground, Colouruke was getting near the end.

" I'll keep fighting " said Colouruke.

" Bakers want you fighting, they want me fighting " said Artby. " They know what I have done for them as a customer "

" I'll never stop eating their bread "

" Bread's so good "

Colourclever then used his Darkness Implosion while Colouruke used his Ocean Implosion and Crayon used the Ultimate Sky Bomb. The attacks collided and Colouruke was defeated.

" Colouruke " yelled Crayon.

" Well now the three of you will face the end " said Colourclever. " It is a shame that you do not support the extremely Colourlandish opinions of Colour King but since you do not it must be this way "

" Challenger will stay isolated, the way I want him "

" His isolation is a Colourlandish isolation "

" The people have wanted this "

" A Colourlandish isolation? " asked Colourea.

" Yes, it is one that Colourland needs " said Colourclever.

" Colour King is isolating him and refusing to support this isolation is not something I can be happy about "

" Let's continue fighting "

Colourea then used the Tenfold Sun Strike while Colourclever then used his Colourlandish Punch to counter the attack and both attacks hit their targets.

Colourclever got up and he used the Darkness Implosion while Colourea and Artby used their Ultimate Sun Blasts to counter. An explosion with tons of dark and light energy happened, Artby was defeated while Colourea was near the end.

Colourea was having a hard time getting up but Crayon then used the Ultimate Sky Blast towards Colourclever which hit him down which prevented him from attacking Colourea.

Colourea then used the Sun Implosion with all her energy against Colourclever's Darkness Implosion. The implosions hit, Colourea was defeated while Colourclever was starting to slightly struggle.

" How could this fucking be " yelled Colourclever.

" My abilities should be stronger than this "

" We have trained hard and we have shown it here " said Crayon.

" Colour King's opinion must be defended, he will not tolerate defeat " said Colourclever.

" We will see about that " said Crayon.

" Colour King is a great leader, I will always support a great Colourlandish man like him " said Colourclever.

" We should continue the fight " said Crayon.

Crayon then charged up for the Sky Implosion while Colourclever used the Darkness Implosion, the attacks collided and both of them took damage.

Crayon got up but Colourclever then hit him in the back of the leg.

" Hahaha " said Colourclever.

" Colour King is so Colourlandish that everyone in Colourland sees a very Colourlandish person and they feel so Colourlandish"

" I'm sure they do " said Crayon.

" Being Colourlandish is a great thing, Crayon " said Colourclever.

" Colour King has understood "

" Challenger has not "

" None of it has to do with Colour King " said Crayon.

" I do agree about being Colourlandish though "

" Colour King has saved Numerians, when did Challenger ever do that ? " asked Colourclever.

" He never did "

" Numerians need saving, Colour King sees this "

" What is there to save them from exactly ? " asked Crayon.

" I don't understand "

" Drug dealers have used drugs to take over Numerians, we believe " said Colourclever. " We believe that these drug dealers may be Numerian but we are not entirely sure "

" They are using drugs to make people commit more crimes "

" We believe that they are using meth to do that " said Colourclever. " We do not want people taking it, Challenger himself does not use it either "

" Challenger does not take it but drug dealers controlling Numerians ? " asked Crayon.

" I am unsure "

" Crayon, we know that you and Colourea are not using meth so you must agree to some degree " said Colourclever.

" We may not be using it but we do not think that meth can do that to all the Numerians " said Crayon.

" Well, we should continue fighting "

" Yeah, Colour King would want that to happen " said Colourclever.

Colourclever then used his Colourlandish Barrage while Crayon used his Tenfold Sun Strike, both of them fell to the ground.

Colourclever and Crayon got up and they grabbed each other and were in a struggle.

" Colour King's opinions are too Colourlandish " said Colourclever. "

" Too Colourlandish ? " asked Crayon. " He's no more Colourlandish than me or you honestly "

They both broke free and Crayon kicked Colourclever.

Colourclever got up and he started to charge for the Darkness Implosion while Crayon used the Sun Implosion. The attacks collided with each other and both of them took damage.

Colourclever was not able to get up and he could not fight anymore.

Crayon then contacted the hospital and then contacted Challenger.

" Challenger, we beat Colourclever " said Crayon.

" Glad to see " said Challenger. " I talked to Warbler "

" So how were things ? " asked Crayon.

" Good " said Challenger.

" That is good to see " said Crayon.

" I am allowed outside and to see family members but I cannot visit you legally " said Challenger. " That is the decision "

" I have continued training, the two of us will need to fight to beat Colour King "

" Colour King is very strong " said Crayon. " We can stop him "

" Colourclever keeps saying how Colourlandish he is and how he will save Numerians "

" I had a feeling about that " said Challenger.

" Warbler and Allie should be on there way here " said Crayon.

" Anyways, hope to hear from you soon again Crayon " said Challenger.

" Yeah, it will be great to do so " said Crayon.

" Bye "

Crayon and his friends then arrived at the hospital where Warbler and Allie showed up.

" So, you won against Colourclever ? " asked Allie.

Yes " said Crayon.

" That is good " said Warbler. " I have been getting really strong now "

" Good " said Crayon.

" Warbler's great " said Allie.

They went inside the hospital where they stayed for the night.

Meanwhile Colour King got word of Colourclever's defeat.

" This pisses me off " said Colour King.

" Colourclever should have won "

" Well, Colour Dictator is stronger and knows a special technique "

" Crayon and his friends must understand what it means to be Colourlandish, they have not been successful at that "

" Colourlandish people love my opinions, they feel more Colourlandish unlike under Challenger when they did not feel as Colourlandish "

" Colourland loves Colour King, Colourland loves my opinion "

" I'm great "

" I am so Colourlandish, Colourland understands why I am here "

" I am extremely Colourlandish, I show it all the time "

0