Chapter 1
92 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

         Upper Domain, Fu Immortal Family, in a courtyard, there was a young gentleman with extraordinary bearing was cultivating on a futon and there were sword qi were rippling around his body. His face is handsome, his temples are cut like a knife, his eyebrows are like ink paintings, and his face is as delicate as finely carved. And the identity of the young man is Fu Jing who is the only son of Fu Patriach Fu Mubai and Su Qinyi who is the only sister of Su Patriach, Su Lang. Moreover, he has Heavenly Sword body . When he was born there was a vision of strong person holding a sword marching forward in the sky and all the swords in the Fu Family were drawn to him bowing their heads. After some hours cultivating, he opened his eyes, his eyes were red like blood and there some demonic aura integrated with sword qi. After adjusting his state, his red eyes turned black like abyss which could not have the slightest emotions. 

He got up and left the courtyard and went to the main hall were all discussions pertaining to family and world  affairs takes place. As he was walking to the main hall, many people saluted him and admired him as he is the young master and sword evildoer of the Fu Immortal Family as he has brought glory to the family while fighting with the young generation of the Immortal forces. At the entrance of the Main hall, two guards were standing and one of the guard  saluted and said "Young master, Master is waiting for you in the inside." Fu Jing said "Okay" and then entered the Main hall. In the Main hall, there were many persons were seated and in the center seat a middle aged handsome man was seated who is Fu Mubai, the father of Fu Jing and the Patriach of the Fu Immortal Family. After seeing his son come,  he had a sweet smile on his face and all the elders in the hall admired the unicorn of the family. Fu Jing saluted his father and all the family elders with a gentle smile and asked " Father why did you summon me". Fu Mubai is also a proud father as he no complaints against his son, who is courteous towards everyone irrespective of their status, who is adhered to his fathers opinions unlike others, and a sword genuis who has learned all the family sword techniques and perfected them.

Fu Mubai said " You are 21 years old, you didn't wanted to enter into marriage contract before, but all our family members think that you should be married and there is a suitable marriage contract for you"

Fu Jing knew that he will marry sooner or latter but he wanted who the other party is. Fu Jing asked," Ok father I agree, but I want to ask who is the other party". Fu Mubai got very happy when he heard his son's answer as he and his wife wanted to hold grandson or granddaughter soon. Fu Mubai replied " Her name is Ye Qinyue who is the daugher of Ye Patriach Ye Xun and the younger sister of your sworn brother Ye Lintian and she is also a genius who posses Ice Phoenix Body".

When Fu Jing heard this, he was startled because he knew from Ye Lingtian that she has a marriage contract with a person who is a waste who couldn't cultivate. He also knew the waste, who is Fu Tian  the son of the 1st Eder who is the biological brother of Fu Mubai. In short he is the cousin of Fu Jing from his fathers side. Fu Jing knew his cousin Fu Tian is the protagonist.

How Fu Jing knew? because he is a transmigrator who was reborn as a fetus in the mother's womb( Su Qinyi)  and he was born along with the Villain System. In his previous life, he was born in the planet called Earth where he was thrown out by his parents and was grown up in a orphanage. Since he was a child, he was an intelligent and self reliant. He studied very hard got into a top university and he got a job in Finance Company where he step by step got promote and got into a higher position because of intelligence and shrewdness. Because of his rapid promotion, there were many people eyeing on him and wanted to his life. One day, when he had come from the party, he was tired and fall asleep very quickly and when he opened his eyes he was reborn in this world. He even didn't know how he died.

He also has the good impression of the system which do not give instructions and he will deal the protagonists with his own methods. He also got the novice spree from the system which include Dao of Emotions ( to control or alter the emotions of him or others) , Supreme AI ( it is integrated with the system, which can record, integrate and perfect the data, details of himself and others, combat level etc), Heavenly Demon Body which is the taboo existence not tolerable in the heavens and it got fused with the Heavenly Sword Body and the Eternal Sword Demon Body ( Superior Immortal Physique) which is unique to Fu Jing came into existence with the sword  as its main force and demonic power as its assistance.

2