Chapter 7 [unedit]
389 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kei arrived at the mountain 1 hour later.

 Kei sweating because he keeps running from here and there without stopping...

 he decided to take a break and see his first status.

 (system checks my status)

  <Kei Uchiha>

Age: 18

Sex: Male

Level: 1

Bloodline: Uchiha

HP:100% MP:0 Chakra:0

STR:15

AGI: 10

INT: 10

VIT: 15

EQUIPMENT: ORDINARY KATANA(GROWTH)

SKILL PASSIVE: «BASIC SWORD TECHNIQUES LV.1»¦ «BASIC MARTIAL ART LV.1»¦ «BASIC FOOTWORK LV.3»

SKILL ACTIVE: «SHARINGAN 1 TOMOE»

TITLE: SYSTEM ANM HOLDER

SYSTEM POINT: 10.000

Exp: 00

"oh my stat went up?"

  ==

after 15 minutes of rest, Kei takes out the Katana from the inventory.

 kei is very curious how to practice the katana.

 Kei likes to watch anime with a samurai theme, and looks cool when the main character swings the sword beautifully ...

 okay the basic is...

 Kei swung the sword forward

kei follows the basic movements in his head, his eyes turn red he activates the sharingan!

 (after you have mastered the basic, swing your sword 1000 times)

  [one, one, one]

  ==

after he swinging the sword 1000 times, the basic sword technique was level 1, now it has become level 5 with the help of the Sharingan and the title given by the system.  (max technique level 10)

 Kei takes a break after that...

after he rest, Kei decided to raise the level of martial arts, because of the footwork Technique, he can practice when he go home.

 like before, kei followed the martial arts information on his head while using the sharingan.

for some reason Kei isn't tired of using the sharingan, even though this is the first time he used it... maybe because the system eliminates the side effects because the system compensation him because system didn't make him a handsome he though.

Kei practices until the sky gets dark ...

==

  My name is Koizumi.

  I'm a transfer student from German.

 actually I am Japanese and before went to school in Japan until grade 3 elementary school but, because of my father's work, me and my mother went to German following father.

  and because my father's work was finished, we returned to Japan.

 my father and mother apologized about that.

 maybe your friends must be sad you must back to japan said dad.

 I just answered it doesn't matter. and besides, I don't have friends there. I don't really like to socialize, I prefer to be quiet because here I don't know what to chat with them ... it doesn't mean I can't speak their language but I only know about novels, manga and ramen.

  yep, ramen is my favorite food.

  Ramen is my favorite food from childhood until now I'm still very like about ramen.

 even though it's just instant ramen, as long as it's ramen it's not a problem.

 if 1 day I don't eat ramen, my appetite goes down immediately...

  ==

 after coming to Japan, I immediately traced the ramen stalls on each street and tried it.

 but, because my mother said that I can't eat ramen more than 2x a day, I only tried 2 ramen stalls a day.

 ==

 

because yesterday I was tired because P.E at school, I immediately fell asleep at home and did not have time to go to the ramen shop.

 so the next morning I didn't eat breakfast and go straight to the ramen stall I've never visited.

 the people at Social Media, they said, this stall was delicious and cheap at the same time.

 I went into the ramen stall and was greeted by the owner.

 I then looked for a bench and ordered the most special ramen.

 then I waited and while reading fantasy novels...

 but the story is just normal, I decided to search a new stall ramen because this is only for spending time while waiting for the ramen I ordered.

 shortly afterwards, a man came in wearing a bandage on his head, I thought he was an Ossan (uncle) it turned out that when I saw him for a moment he was only a few years older than me...

 I ignored it and continued searching on google while waiting for the ramen.

 not afterwards the owner came with ramen.

 and I immediately eat it right away ...

 "Mmmh it tastes sweet and sour at the same time, ramen pineapple?"

 "oh Ojou-chan knows about pineapple ramen?"

 "I've heard from friend(SOSMED)"

  

"Oh really?"

 "yes."

 "and?"

  

"and??"

"I mean how is it?"

"This is really good and delicious!"

"thanks ojou-chan"

"but lacking salt little... and the soup is too much ..."

"Oh, I see..."

"but it's still really good!"

"haha ... you immediately became excited out nowhere"

then,  I won't bother you"

 after that the owner left.

 I resumed eating my pineapple ramen.

 for some reason every time I eat ramen, mom says I'm like a different person.

 Mother said, I who had dull expression, always smiled and blushed when eating ramen.

 I don't know ... about that.  I just love ramen.

  ==

  [Slurp * Slurp *] the sound of people eating ramen is heard.

the ramen stall is not big and no other costumers because it's still morning, so i can hearing it sounds.

I glanced not far away from me..

 I saw a man on with bandage on the head, eating curry ramen with happy expressions ~ I could even see the silhouette ramen around him...

no mistake ... he is a Ramen Expert!

I observed at the man with interest.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not interested in types relationships between man and woman.

I just want to be friends with fellow lovers ramen enthusiasts.

 I'm a lot of friends!—see on Facebook I have 30 friends and they are all ramen lovers!

Shutup!  I don't need a friend, Ramen is enough 'hmmph.

  ==

  Ah my ramen!

 I stopped staring at him and continued my pineapple ramen.

  ==

  but after I finished my ramen.

  the man is already gone ...

  [sigh ...]

 maybe I'll see you again in this ramen shop or in another ramen shop...

6