84. Next island
2.1k 4 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nami was a little horrified seeing this. He had never seen Ken using that much power to hurt anyone till date. He had been happy being the back line managing everything and making sure that everything was in order.

He was the typical Vice-Captian of the idiot filled ship. But for the first time she had seen him delivering such a strong takedown on someone. And Igaram had blood drained from his face. He had already fallen on his knees before. By default he was a very brave person serving as the Royal Guard.

But he had never seen such a brutal attack from anyone. Not even the two head guards of the Royal Palace who had Devil Fruits. This strength was inhumane. And with that there was also lightning. What the hell was this guy Punisher made of?

Miss Valentine, who had been lying on the ground cheering for Mr. 5 in her mind fell unconscious after seeing how Mr. 5 was treated. She felt like Mr. 5 had definitely died with that attack. Ken didn't bother to care about her and looked far into the destruction that was happening in the town. Zoro and Luffy were still fighting and they needed to be stopped.

"Nami, Luffy and Zoro are fighting like crazy. I think you should go and stop them."

"What. Those idiots? Why are they fighting?"

"How would I know? Go and stop them."

Nami was fuming in anger as she made a run to stop those two idiots and make a mess of everything. Her fear was that she might have done something to Vivi. If they had done anything to her 1 billion bellies baby she wouldn't let them go.

Ken meanwhile just looked at the two bounty hunters and picked them up. With one move he threw them to the open sea. Since they were Devil Fruit eaters it was better for them to just drown. Maybe Robin would come to rescue them.

But sure as hell, these two were not coming back to be a fly on their journey to Alabasta. Kenny had been living a savage life for some years now and he had already changed from a meek and shy guy to someone who could take care of himself and get the job done.

The Straw-Hats always had the problem of leaving their enemy alive only to bite them back in their ass. Mr. 5, Miss Valentine, Buggy and hell even that hateful Lucci. Ken would make sure in this journey that these people would never come back again and stay down forever.

Be it fear or death. He didn't care.

Meanwhile Nami had gone and hit both Zoro and Luffy and screamed at them to stop. Luffy finally understood why Zoro had taken down everyone and had a laugh about it. Nami also found Vivi and told her about the arrangement she had with Igaram.

Of course Vivi was very honest about it and talked about the conspiracy of Baroque Works and how they wanted to create an ideal nation. This whole thing was a fraud and Crocodile just wanted to be the King.

While Vivi narrated her story, Ken appeared with Igaram who seemed a little distraught with what had happened. He still feared Ken a bit and was relieved that he didn't mean any harm to him.

"... He is Crocodile..."

Vivi spilled the identity of Mr. 0 and Nami was furious as she felt her life in Grand Line was over and they would be hunted because the Unluckies appeared. Mr. 13 and his pet vulture. After knowing the two flew away.

Zoro, who had been attentively listening to the story, didn't let these Unluckies get away and sliced at them from afar with thunder breathing style.

"Mr. Bushido... You." Vivi was amazed seeing how easily he took down officer agents. Vivi and Igaram again got to see the power of this crew and the more they looked, the more amazed they were.

Ken, who was ready to fly off to take them down, saw the move of Zoro and smiled. He had been using his Observation Haki in quite fluidity. 

"So story mode is done. Can we set off?" Ken asked while yawning a bit. A good night's sleep was destroyed because of these bounty hunters. He had taken enough rest and it was time to set off for their next island. The Log Pose for the next island had already been set and it was time to just sail off.

"Do we have to go now? We have already taken care of these messengers." Zoro said yawningly. He didn't get to sleep as he had to clean the people up.

"No, the Log Pose has set. Now it's the Unluckies, next time some other guy will show up. It's better we leave and you can sleep on the ship. You sleep all the same in that place too. Plus there is a war going on in Alabasta. We need to send the Princess to her home." Nami refused. She had seen how these officer agents came and flexed their Devil Fruits and was a little traumatized.

She wanted to get off the island asap.

Luffy didn't mind and neither did Ken. Vivi and Igaram were very grateful for listening to that and got ready. Luffy went and woke up Sanji and Usopp who had been sleeping peacefully. Sanji at first refused as he was surrounded by the girls before and didn't want to leave but once Nami told her of Vivi's problems he readily accepted as he was a gentleman.

With that Luffy and his crew set sail again in the late of the night for the next island. Vivi and Igaram came onboard. Since the Unluckies were taken care of, Igaram had joined their crew instead of going a separate route and getting falsely blown by Robin.

Thus there were extra three members now. Igaram, Vivi and her pet Caroo.

After taking in the rations and all the items required for the next journey.

Announcement
Read 31 chapters ahead on my patreon 
67