86. Banchi
1.7k 3 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone turned serious when Robin spoke those words.

"What information? Speak! Only then we will let you leave." Nami said with authority while pointing her wand at Robin. Robin didn't understand what that small stick could do but she wasn't going to take any risks with more people here. Then again she could feel that the crew members were quite warm-hearted by the way they treated their friends.

"The next island your Log Pose is pointing towards is quite notorious for being the graveyard for pirates. This island is an ancient island with species and animals from the ancient times. And the pirates need to stay on the island for 1 year for their Log Pose to point to the next island." Robin said.

"Huh.."

"Shit..."

"We are dead."

"If it's so bad then why are you telling us this?"

"I have something called the Eternal Pose. It's like a permanent compass that will allow you to be pointed at a particular island forever. If you let me leave, you can take the Eternal Pose."

"What?"

"Is this true? How can we trust you?"

Nami, Vivi and Igaram were flustered hearing this. They didn't know anything of that sort. When they came to Whiskey Peak, it was on the ship of Baroque Works and they didn't know the route as the ship had its own navigator. But now this woman was speaking of a terrible thing.

In order to prove herself she took out the Eternal Pose that had the label Alabasta witten on it.

"Give us that." Nami ordered only to be stopped by Luffy.

"I am the captain of the ship. I decide how we will go. No other person in the ship has the right to decide. Especially not an outsider." Luffy spoke those words clearly and loudly with a face of seriousness. Luffy hardly ever turned serious but when he did, it was to make sure that everybody understands that he was the captain of the ship.

Nami got the fact that she wouldn't be able to change the mind of Luffy and there was nothing she could do. Not even Ken would be able to change his mind. Vivi and Igaram were scared hearing this and felt despair. They had boarded the ship that might take a year to reach their home,and there was no way around it. But they also had hope. This crew was super powerful and maybe a miracle would make this ship reach faster.

A person would always look for hope in desperate times, it was one of those times.

"So it seems like Miss Nico Robin will be our prisoner on this journey." Ken laughed. Robin's face stiffened a bit knowing there was no way out. Now she would have to fight her way out.

'Seis Fleur : Twist."

She used her power over Luffy and tried twisting the head. And that was the most hilarious thing. Luffy's head twisted in a very weird angle. The others finally got to see the power of Nico Robin. She could bloom hands over the body of others.

It was hilarious because Luffy's body was kind of made of rubber and such tactics had no effect on him. Igaram and Vivi were a little horrified at the beginning but then they realized that Luffy didn't suffer any consequences. and neither did the others react.

"So this is her Devil fruit. Hands hands no mi?"

"Seems cool."

"Hands on the bodies of others. Eww."

"So kawai this one-san is!"

Robin was dripping in sweat seeing the weird reaction from the crew members. She already guessed that she had made a fool of herself with her first attack.

"Robin, I told you. It's useless." Ken sighed. Robin should have left their ship and later would join according to the original story but it seemed like the crew members were not ready to let them go, not after what she did to Luffy.

"You can't complain about a beautiful woman trying her tricks." Robin said as she let go of her Devil fruit power. Luffy was laughing and having fun while being twisted.

"Looks like I am your prisoner now." Robin said as she gave up resisting since the sword's blade now rested at her shoulder ready to chop her head off. Of course Sanji was shouting at Zoro but he didn't pay any heed. Usopp, too, hadn't let go of his bow and arrow. It was really time to give up resistance.

"'Prisoner' is a broad term. When we took this dumb Princess in, we let her have all the privileges as the crew members. You can do the same here." Ken said.

"But me and Princess Vivi are enemies. Do you think she will let me go?"

"Of course not."

"Miss. All Sunday, if it was in some other place I would have shot you right now."

"No offense Ossan, you would have died before you could have pointed your gun at me."

"Ossan? Ossan? How dare you call me Ossan? I am still young. I will kill you right now." Igaram, Vivi and Robin were already engaged in a verbal fight. Nami and others had a headache seeing this. Both were already at each other's throats but there was no other way to go by.

If she was let go, she would probably tell Crocodile about it and jeopardize the plan. It was better to let her in the ship.

"Can you all stop? Now you three are the guests of our ship. Please have the decency of guests and not fight." Ken shouted. The three shut up with that and didn't speak anymore. Silence prevailed as the ship sailed and her ride on the turtle also followed them. Ken was particularly interested in this turtle.

Nothing was known of it after the Alabasta Saga and it was never seen again. This turtle could swim across the Grand Line so of course this turtle wasn't simple. And Luffy wanted to keep this turtle with them for the remaining journey as it might prove useful.

Banchi was the name of the turtle and he wanted to keep it for the crew.

Announcement
Read 33 chapters ahead on my patreon
60