Index
4.9k 3 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Index

This page informs the reader of potentially upsetting material. As such, spoilers are included. Use as a reference to avoid content you are not comfortable with. If you find yourself of hardy disposition, feel free to skip this page and preserve the element of surprise.

 

On Girls Love and Bisexual Tags

The story is primarily F/F and from what I have planned, Ava's harem will involve three other girls. However, Ava is technically bi, and since the conceit of the story is her rise into stardom through the use of her body, mentions and involvement of men and sex with men is somewhat inevitable (though will not take scene-focus). For those who prefer purist Girls Love stories, this fiction might not be for you. However, let me emphasize the protagonist's romances, and vast majority of erotic scenes, will be with women.

 

General Warnings

Romantic relationships will be included, but considering the premise of the story, expect them to be sexually open—sharing kinks and polyamory abound, for both the protagonist and her partners. But there will be no *romantic* unfaithfulness (for the protagonist’s serious relationships).

There will be unwanted advances and harassment, both receiving and given by the protagonist, but never outright rape. Certain scenes relating to exploitation, blackmail, and coercion, however, could toe the line, so tread carefully if this material upsets you. Bottom line, don’t expect happy, non-problematic consent for every interaction.

 

General Fetishes

Expect recurring scenes featuring abuse of power, dubious consent, exhibition, voyeurism, partner sharing, degradation, humiliation, and futanari.

In regards to the last, the ‘extra equipment’ will be an aspect of the protagonist’s power, not something baked into the worldbuilding. She will be both wielder and receiver, depending on the scene, and it will be prevalent in the story.

 

Chapter Tags (Updated as story progresses)

*Consider chapters not listed as having no applicable warnings.

 

1.01 - Roundabout coercion.

42