Hardy Empire 1945 Chapter 7: : Set sail from here
42 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   ‘I see a trait from you, I feel that you are very suitable for the underworld’s business’, An Yi was a little confused when he heard this sentence, and a certain movie clip flashed in his mind.

   Old ghost Hong: "Young man, I see your Excellency from head to toe, there is no place where the shape of a beggar is not revealed."

   Suchaharcan: "So what?"

   "It means your Excellency is destined to beg for a lifetime!"

   "Cut, I won't tell you anymore, I want to sleep for a while first."

   "Don't go first, you will be the top pick. If I read it right, you will be the overlord of beggars."

   "The overlord of beggars? What is that?"

   "Still a beggar!"

   The Jewish gang leader in front of him said that he has the characteristics of being a gang member. Is it related to his name?

 

   Tom Hardy.

  HD.

   Will he become the overlord of the gang?

   The boss made a word to solicit Tom, which made Bill very happy and quickly said: "I want Tom to help me. He is my best brother. I want him to take care of my affairs."

   "Yes, I agree." Fred agreed.

   A Yi didn't say a word, the matter was decided.

that's all,

   Any joined the Jewish Gang.

of course,

   is only counted as peripheral members.

   Bill picked up the envelope on the bed and said to Fred: "Boss, Tom helped me get the share back and turn it in now."

   said and passed the money.

   Alan Payne, the second in command, took the money that Bill handed over, opened it, and counted it.

   "Six thousand eight hundred dollars, the split should be five thousand, the number is one thousand and eight more than the split," Allen said after counting.

   Fred took the money, took a thousand dollars from it, and handed it to Bill.

   "This thousand is a revenue share."

   Bill is glad to take it.

   This money is not only his own but also for Sean and Ryder according to the rules.

   Fred counted a thousand and passed it over, "This thousand is for your treatment. You are injured when you work for the gang, and the treatment costs are sent to the gang."

   "Thank you, boss."

   Bill accepted the money gratefully.

   Fred counted another eighteen hundred dollars, but this time it was handed to An Yi, who looked at the Jewish gangster for a moment.

   Fred smiled, "Cook only owes us $5,000, and the more belongs to you."

   An Yi found that the Jewish leader was very open and bright. He was divided into two groups, sickness relief money, and 1,800 yuan for him. The whole thing was done in a reasonable and atmospheric manner.

   You're welcome,

   took the money.

   Fred smiled, satisfied with his ease.

  At this time, Bill said, "Boss, what about Cook, what about the Spaniards?"

 

Fred waved his hand and said solemnly: "You don't have to worry about this matter, I will be responsible. Cook is the fault for the whole matter. It is they who broke the rules first. I will settle this matter. If they can't cooperate well, I don’t mind stopping the Spaniard’s business."

   Many gangs want to sell goods to the Jewish gang, and there is no shortage of Spaniards.

   After a few more chats, Fred left with second-in-command Allen, and Bill smiled and looked at An Yi, "Brother, I'll take care of you next."

   Turned his head and said to Sean and Ryder: "You two guys cooperate with Tom to do things well. You must know that in the Marine Corps, he was my leader."

   Sean and Ryder had already admired An Yi in their hearts. As soon as they met before, An Yi grabbed the gun empty-handed and restrained them both.

   It was one person who wiped out Cook and the group last night. They only have respect for such a powerful person. How can they dare to make a mistake?

   "Don't worry, boss, we must do things well." The two guys said in unison.

  ......

   Fred and second-in-command Allen returned to the villa, and thought about picking up the phone, and calling Dani, the leader of the Spanish gang.

   Dani heard that Fred was looking for him, his eyes narrowed, and after taking the phone, he said a little angrily: "Fred, did your people kill Cook?"

   "Cook is my most powerful subordinate, six of them died all at once, six."

   To tell the truth, Cook’s death, Dani, is indeed a little distressed. He is also the number one hundred and ten, and six of them died at once, which is not a small loss.

   "Dani, you broke the rules first. I don't know if Cook did that. Is it because of your instruction? Red Dani is ready to cancel cooperation with us and turn into opposition!" Frye said in a bad tone.

   Dani's momentum stagnated.

   "This is by no means my instruction," Dani replied.

   "Dani, if you still want to continue to cooperate, then you have to abide by the rules, and those who want to break the rules, you know the end of the game better than me. If you want to play tricks, we have a way to deal with it."

 

   Dani took a deep breath, trying to suppress his emotions.

   "Well Fred, I admit that Cook did not do the right thing. He is dead, and you have taken the money back. This is the end of this matter. How about we continue our previous cooperation?"

   Fred had already expected the result to be like this, with a chuckle on his face, and said in a light tone: "Dani, making money is very important, and rules are also very important. I hope there will be no next time."

   "I see," Dani replied in a low tone.

   Click.

   The black handset fell heavily on the phone holder.

   Dani's face was full of anger.

   Since he became the boss of'Red Dani', no one dared to talk to him like this anymore, but today he has been taught a lesson.

   picked up the cigar in the ashtray and took a hard sip.

   "You must kill the Jews, you must!"

   turned his head to look at the soldier Burstein next to him, "Is it tonight to meet the Irishman?"

   "Yes, at 8 o'clock tonight in the Irish Hoffman Bar." Military Instructor Berstein said.

   Dani thought for a while and said to Burstein: "You continue to contact Mexicans, Chinese people, and other gangs in Los Angeles. I don't want to delay for a day."

   "Okay, I'll get in touch now."

   After Burstein left, Dani walked to the window. His office was on the 18th floor of a building with a view of Beverly Hills.

   "I want to master the entire underground world of Los Angeles, just like Al Capone, and become the king of a city!"

   There is a famous saying: Ambition makes people extremely poor and vicious.

   Dani’s ambitions are constantly growing and swelling, for which he is willing to take risks.

  ......

   Night falls.

   A brand new car was parked in front of the bar.

   Dani and Sergeant Burstein got out of the car, followed by two men.

   looked up at the signboard,

 

   Hoffman Bar!

   As soon as they entered the door, someone greeted them and prepared to search them. Dani's two men looked forward with ill-faced faces, and the two sides immediately confronted each other.

   Dani waved his hand to let him go down, picked up his clothes, and let him check.

   They didn't come to fight, so they didn't bring weapons at all.

   "Mr. Dani, Mr. Burstein, I'll take you to see the boss, please follow me." After finishing speaking, he led the way.

   The two came to a private room, where two people were sitting.

   The old Semi Weiss of the Los Angeles Irish gang’s North Shore Gang, and his deputy Bogus Moran.

  Hemi Weiss has a long face with a British Moxi dry head shape, which makes his face look longer and even a little funny. But throughout Los Angeles,  however, no one dared to laugh at this young man, who was only twenty-eight years old, because he was the leader of the Irish and controlled several blocks of Los Angeles.

   Irish people are known for their cruelty and sometimes unscrupulous things, so they are not as famous in the way as Italians and Jews, but because of this notoriety, others dare not provoke them easily.

  Hemi stood up with a smile and shook hands with Dani.

   "Dani, you said on the phone that you have a very important thing to talk to me about, what kind of thing, do you want to sell cocoa powder on my site, you know that I also have that business?"

   "Wes, are you interested in getting the Jew's site!" Dani said straight to the point.

   The smile on Hemiweis's face was confident, and his eyes turned deep to look at Dani.

   "Dani, what do you want to do?"

   "I want revenge," Dany said.

  Hemi frowned, "Just for a Cook, are you going to go to war with the Jewish Gang?"

   Dani's smile disappeared, gritted his teeth and said:

"It's not just for Cook, but also business. My current cocoa business has millions of profits every year, but it has to be divided by about half of the Jewish people. They don't have to do anything, and we have to risk losing our heads. "

   "This is very unfair."

   "Cook just quarreled with the other party because of a problem, and they sent someone to kill six of my men. Afterward, Fred called me again and threatened me, blaming all the blame on us."

   "This irritates me very much."

   "Wes, if we ally, we can completely kill the Jewish Gang. After success, our Red Dani will only have 40% of the territory and property, and the rest will be given to the North Bank Gang. How about?"

   Dani looked at Hemiweis after speaking.

  ......

3