Chapter 5: The family is… unique?
1.5k 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Oh! What a joyous day it is!

Music fills the place. It is an instrumental. A classic.

It brightens up the place. A special piece. For this special day.

We invited those closest to us. Family and friends. An event that gives off an intimate feeling.

As I stand upon the altar. I glance to my right. Gramps, Dewey and Lucine are there. My lovely family. Gramps notices my glance and gives me a smile. Lucine also looks at me with a warm smile, with some tears of joy. Dewey, my brother. He is crying with an arm hiding his face. It was touching. One of the most momentous moments of my life. A joyous day spent with those close to me.

“How? He actually got married before me?”

I heard some questionable things coming from him. Spoken through tears. His volume is low. I can hear him, though. My ears are award-winning masterpieces. I decide to ignore that. I’m feeling nice today. He continues talking.

“No. This guy’s still a virgin. He probably hasn’t rocket tested yet. Yeah. Yeah! He got caught up in the situation.”

My shame-filled intimate moments, called rocket testing…

It’s alright, nothing can bring me down today. He moves his arms away from his face and claps.

“Congratulations! Bro! I’m so happy for you!”

What a poser. I’m gonna let him help me practice my aim next time.

Anyway.

I look to my left and see Saori’s family members. They don’t have her blurred face. There are a lot of them, though. My mind wanders to the first time we met.

 

🌟 🎥🥛🎼🎾📚 🌟

 

Saori’s dad looked like a gentleman.

Saori’s mom had blonde hair, and she had a light skin tone. Her outfit was, uh… very adult. She wore a collar on her neck.

Her Dad and mom were friendly toward me. I braced myself for any disagreements as we tell them about our plans. They didn’t have any, though. Her mom said it was very romantic. She even told us that her experience was similar.

That was just the first mom, though.

Saori’s second mom had short brown hair, pale skin and a petite figure. She also has a collar on her neck.

She’s a wedding planner and helped plan the wedding. We wanted a small wedding where we invite only our family. She approved of our marriage.

Saori’s third mom had long brown hair, a rosy complexion, and was wearing a cute outfit. It’s the third collar I’ve seen today.

She said we should wait until we knew the max number before having a grand wedding. The costs of multiple weddings were sky high; she said.

As you can see, Saori’s family culture differs from mine.

Saori’s fourth mom had long black hair, brown skin and she wore a cheongsam. She also has a collar. Is this a fashion style or something?

Her fourth mom was the only one against it. She told me Saori deserves better than some guy who has no other wives.

Again. It was a different culture.

Image

IMAGE

[collapse]

Fourth mom snapped at me. She said that ‘pretty boys’ had small dicks. Which was not my problem. She said I was a virgin early shot. Which might be true… Half of it’s already true.

“Look at your dad. I married him because he’s not handsome but has three satisfied wives who carried his children. I knew he was the one at first glance.”

Her Dad looked conflicted at that moment.

“What? Hubby is definitely handsome!” said her first mom.

“He has a nasty edge. Like a professor that seduces his students,” said her second mom as she winked at her dad.

“Husband’s cute, you know?” said her third mom. She then hugged Saori’s dad. A strange air of sexual tension fills the room. That atmosphere was more nerve-wracking than visiting here.

They started pointing at Father. Destroying his clothes bit by bit. Why did I call him father? Because the man deserves respect. I am in awe of this man.

Saori dragged me away from the room. Looks like she’s used to this. Father’s reputation in my heart moved up a notch. A real man.

Outside the room, the sound of a thunderous slap resounds as the door closed. Followed by a scream.

“Daddy! I’m sorry!”

The most real man.

We moved to another room. Saori’s sisters were there. All fourteen of them, and I introduced myself to them. They were friendly. I find out that Saori’s the tenth daughter. They have an eldest brother. He was working overseas at Furaz.

Her family was interesting. A very different kind compared to my own. I asked for some stories and details.

We form a circle as they tell me embarrassing stories about Saori’s childhood. They joked about how long it took Saori to recognize they were only joking about how celebrities don’t poop. No wonder she was in the dark about it. Her whole family was pranking her. We all laughed at her expense.

She redirected the conversation back to their brother.

“I can’t believe brother hasn’t visited us at all. It’s been 6 months already!” said one of her sisters. She was the youngest sister. Her belly was round, signaling that she was pregnant.

“Calm down. You know that once our brother sets his mind on it. He commits,” said her eldest sister. She wore a wedding ring and was carrying a baby.

When she notices me looking at her baby, she asked me if I wanted to hold him. I did. She’s so cute and chubby. I poked her cheeks, and she laughs at me. So adorable!

They made small talk, and the topics focused on their brother. As they tell their stories, I realize how close they are. This brother of theirs was fortunate to have such loving sisters. The conversation then transitioned back to weddings.

Her eldest sister talked about her experience. I got curious and asked about her husband.

“You want to know about our brother?”

Eldest Brother took loving to a whole different level. My chest felt tight. A fresh pain to add to my collection. A baby almost got dropped.

Maybe I picked up on the wrong words.

“I’m sorry?”

“She married our eldest brother,” said Saori.

Oh, so she’s not their blood-related sister. I get it now. They continue talking about the wedding.

Saori whispers in my ear. “We’re all related.”

“I get it. Love just happens.”

Wait! What?

Eldest brother, what are you doing? I was shell-shocked by that revelation. That piece of information blindsided me. Lost in thought for a while. My head hurts. This is bad for my condition.

I gave the baby back to her sister. It was time to eat.

We talked about more things. Their words not reaching my head.

They served us food. I could not taste it, and I could not remember even a single dish.

I was drinking water when father spoke.

“We all agree to the wedding. Any objections?”

No objections.

“Honey please, I accepted already don’t leave me out please!” said fourth mom. I then recognized that she was the only mom at the table. She was stuck to father like glue… Amazing! Father brought me back to earth. I witnessed a king of the household.

It was an enjoyable day. Learned some things. It’s nice that I could get closer to her family. But it was time to leave. While saying our goodbyes. Ready to leave. I pick up a sobbing noise. It was the youngest sister.

“How can he do this?”

“It’ll be fine.”

“Remember his promise.”

“We are here for you!”

“Baby… your baby needs you now.”

The family cheered her up. Worried for her and her unborn child. It was a heartwarming scene.

We entered the car. As I was putting on my seatbelt.

“Brother really needs to keep his promise. Before Sana gives birth to their daughter.”

I figured. Wait… I got used to it. This is too fast!

“She is still young. Good thing eldest sister is around.”

“Oh? how old is she?”

She answers my question.

Eldest brother… That’s illegal.

10