Chapter 6: Will it work out?
1.2k 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My flashback ends.

I focus on the moment. Right here. Right now. The door gives way. My muse appears, walking down the aisle. A perfect scene. She’s beautiful.

A sudden feeling assaults my spear and it gets harder, longer, and stronger. Now is not the time for this! Now that I’m thinking about it, though. Other grooms experience this, too, with an added twist for me.

This is bad. Whenever this happens. I need to distract myself. Think of a calm island…

It was a quiet. If not lonely island.

There were trees and flightless birds. Small predators and large fruits populate the beautiful island. The waves surrounding this island smashes along the shore. At its center stood a tall mountain. A rumbling echo through the place.

The plants shake. Animals panic as the quaking earth instills fear. The calm mountain was a sleeping volcano. Lava burst out of the mouth. Right at its peak! The heat and smoke brought death. All life on the calm and lonely island perishes.

Pleeeaaaase! It hurts! I clench my fist. I hold back the scream threatening to escape my lips.

“Blessed by the author on this auspicious day!” says father. Yes, father is our wedding pastor.

Why now? I need to calm this raging fire within me and douse it with water!

I am just fire.

That wants to burn.

I am quite fine.

Lost all I earn.

Right now, you will hate me.

Just wait, you will love me.

I am just fire.

Yes, I am fine.

It’s not fine. No, it is not!

“The author will give challenges….”

Oh, that’s right, he is! This is our moment. Do you want to ruin this? The speech is a long way off. My strength leaves me.

I hold back a scream, but…

I lose my vision. All sensation abandons my body.

I will fall down.

No.

I gather all I have and the rest of my willpower. Whatever’s left, and stand up.

My senses return. The pain did not go away.

It’s too much. I can’t last…

A hand. It covers mine.

I look.

It’s my wife.

“Can we hurry, dad?”

“Haha! Alright.”

Thank you. I love you.

“Do you Saori Akers accept Atlas Aoi Renido as your husband?”

“I do.”

“And you?”

I look at father. He has a smile on his face.

“Of course. I do.”

“You may now kiss the bride.”

I lift her veil.

Her face is still blurry.

Pain assaults my body.

It doesn’t matter, though. Call it guidance. I know where to kiss.

Her lips meet with mine.

Shallow at first. Deeper and deeper it went.

Lucine, her mothers and her sisters squeal.

I can’t control myself. Saori’s lips are too sweet.

She’s running out of breath. We separate, and I hold her up like a princess. She gives me a light peck.

She threw the brocade, and it lands straight into Lucine’s hands.

I cannot stand it anymore.

Arousal and pain mix. I can’t tell the difference!

I ran out. As fast as I can. I become one with the wind.

Flowers, rice, and even a chair came flying at us. Did they not care about injuring a just married couple? Why would you throw that at someone?

“Whoo!”

“Can’t even wait for a second!”

“What a bunch of lovebirds.”

“Bro. Really got married before me….”

“Congratulations!”

“Boss! I’m so glad.”

“Oh! Memories!”

What a rowdy bunch.

We’re in a hotel. After leaving the event room. While still carrying her. I move as fast as I could. It’s here! I can see the elevators.

I tap my pass on a panel beside the elevator. It opens. No one else is inside.

She kisses me again! A deep kiss. I notice her opening up my buttons. It wasn’t only me. We are both eager for each other. We continue making out in the elevator. Our tongues wrap around each other in a fury. It doesn’t stop.

The elevator opens. My shirt has no buttons left to be undone. Her hands stroke my bare chest. Someone sees us. Doesn’t matter, though; I rush to our room.

We let go of our kiss. She bites my neck.

Wait. What?

I toss her to the bed. Her chest moves up and down. Looking up at me while her hands move towards her dress. She removes each piece one by one. Her beautiful form reveals itself. Piece by piece.

I cannot stop myself anymore. What happened? What was it again?

I was in a rush. Tossing my shirt away. I tear at the cursed clothing. That’s preventing me from my love.

We kiss again. Our tongues intertwine and play. As our tongues move. Both of us running out of air. I don’t stop. Her hands go to my back and scratch me.

It’s painful.

Wait.

I let her lips go.

Her teeth once again stab me. This time on my shoulder. Is it pain? Is it pleasure?

“Calm down, Saori.”

I try to calm her down. Also, trying to calm myself.

“Hah… Fuu…”

She bites me again. Her teeth stab deeper. Nails keep marking my back. Blood.

I’m crazy. My spear reaches grows in size as this happens. I get violent urges.

I experience the worst pain of my life.

But it does not faze me.

I grab her hands. I pin them above her. With only one hand, I pin her in place. Her breathing becomes heavy. Struggling to break free.

I see the garment hiding her flower. I remove it.

It’s censored…

Image

IMAGE

[collapse]

My rocket launcher problem comes to mind.

Wait. Where do I even put this?

She keeps moving around. Heavy breaths and aggressive sounds leave her mouth. She even snarls at me.

I’ve lost momentum.

“In… Put it in!” says Saori.

Her leg tries to wrap around my waist. My spear almost penetrates her flower. I took me by surprise! My hand slaps her stomach on reflex. I use more force than necessary. The slap became a palm strike!

“Aaah!”

Her body moves forward. She takes a deep breath.

It only calms her for a moment. Her fingers then dig into my hand. It hurts. They were not that sharp before.

Stopping this long did not stop the burning feeling in my body. I’ve got to act now.

Censored? So, what! They can do it in animation! If they can do it. So can I!

Rockets? We’ll see what happens!

I move back a bit with momentum, speed and power. I thrust my spear into the unknown!

My life has been pain.

Relief, I dare not to yearn.

Now it is my turn.

I found out something today.

It’s true.

Shameful.

But true.

I am an early shot.

 

See the image here:

Pixiv

Same words, it just has the image I can't post here.

9