Chapter 7: Lucine’s Shock
1.1k 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Boss got married. I’m thrilled for him. The decision was fast and bold, and I know he’s thought it through. I trust his vision.

Ms. Saori is a nice person. We only met a few times during my hospital visits and a little after. But a person chosen by the boss is bound to be remarkable.

Miss has her quirks. But. Everyone has one of those! Even with her condition. Her skills were top-notch. The skill level of talents is something I know a lot about. I have my own methods, a talent that allowed me to distinguish the special and determined.

All the required documents are in order. The land, building and contracts. It’s already been a week. We are supposed to meet today.

He didn’t contact anyone for an entire week. It was the same on Miss’s side. No replies to any messages or calls. They’re enjoying their honeymoon and did not want any distractions. The hotel staff confirms that both of them are still inside the premises.

After double-checking my documents, I left the house and drove to the hotel. The same hotel hosted the wedding.

Boss gave me a pass that allows me to enter. It gave me access to their room. I tap my pass on the side panel, and it opens the elevator door. The elevator carries me up. This hotel has a gimmick. It has very few rooms, and they are enormous.

The elevator opens. I’m on the sixty-ninth floor. As I walk to the entrance. I realize that the architecture is weird. How does this hotel make money?

I ring the doorbell.

“Boss. I’m here.”

There was no response.

I ring and call out again.

They must be on another part. This room is the entire floor. Weird. They might be asleep? It’s not that early anymore. The pass does work on the door. They might be busy. I’ll wait a few minutes.

After waiting for a while, nothing happens. I must have rung the doorbell ten times already. I open the door, a smell hit me. It’s sex. As if by instinct, I recognize the scent. Walking around a bit, it’s sticky, and I see a lot of fluids.

Way too many. What happened here?

I reach for the bed. Messy and wet with fluids. No one was there.

What is with this ridiculous amount? This was a joyous occasion. I’ve known about the boss’s problems. He found someone for him! Happy. It’s a good thing that. But… Isn’t this way too much?

Also, what about me? Wait. I didn’t mean it that way! A sound interrupts my complicated thoughts. Let’s think about this later. I walk towards the sound.

I see a man and a woman. It was Ms. Saori! Her black hair and red eyes complimented each other. She was beautiful. The blur’s gone!

She was being held up. Her body moves up and down sweat and other liquids cover her body. Her stomach is round. She looks pregnant! Her eyes were lifeless, with tears were coming out of them. Her tongue dangles out of her mouth, saliva leaks out from it.

Violent up and down motions rock her whole body. Only tiny breaths escape her lips. Something going in and out of her lower body penetrating her. Different fluids kept leaving that space.

The movement was rapid and violent.

Brother…

I buckle down and fall on my butt.

My underwear gets wet.

I can’t believe this! I’m not into this! Honest!

My bra also gets wet. My nipples harden and release milk. This is bad! My condition is acting up. I have to leave this room. Something’s weird here.

I toss away my undergarments.

Wait. No!

Hand reaching down. Fingers moving. Rough, my breath grew rough. Why am I doing this?

I try moving my other hand. It betrays me and starts playing with my breasts. I look up and see them again. Boss walks towards me. Both of them were getting closer to me!

I have to move. But… It feels so good.

My fingers move deeper. A different sort of action.

“Aaah… Aaah.” I began panting.

I then hear a sound. A strained sound. It was from Ms. Saori. Even her voice is gone.

They get closer to me. Motions becoming forceful. He lifts her up and then slammed down. Faster and faster. My fingers move in sync with their movements.

I have to stop.

As she goes up. Boss’ spear becomes visible. That enormous size…

My hand enters my clothes. One of my hands rubs my bare breast. My fingers below move as deep as possible. Hands and fingers move faster. Deeper.

They are almost in front of me.

Boss then lifts miss up. As high as he can without losing connection. His strength makes it effortless.

I can’t believe my dirty movements. Do I even want to stop?

He impales her on his spear. Her head moves back. Body shudders. Her mouth opens, but no sound escapes from it.

“Aaaaaaah!” a voice cries out. It came from me.

Image

[collapse]

It’s hot. My vision turns white. I fall down on the cold and hard floor. I blackout.

..

.

After some time, pass. I woke up.

It’s soft.

I scan my surroundings. Boss is sitting down, looking at me. Dressed well, looking sharp and handsome.

I sit up straight. Fix my clothes. A breeze blows under my skirt. My panties. Gone.

Where did I toss that thing? This is so humiliating!

“Good day, boss.”

He says nothing.

He remains silent.

I cave in.

“I don’t know what happened to me. Brother! You know I don’t like the hardcore stuff you did! I don’t understand why I was like that. Honest! I’m more vanilla than that! You told me to visit! Please believe me, brother! I’m not a pervert like you!”

“You added an insult there. You always call me brother when it suits you. So, I’m a pervert, huh?” says brother.

“I’m sorry about the pervert line. Boss.”

Silence. It was awkward. Seconds of silence felt like hours.

“Is Ms. Saori, okay?”

Her belly… That can’t be normal.

He looks at me and sighs. I look closer. I see them. Bite and scratches all over his body.

Looks like they were both wild.

“I need your help. Take care of Saori for a while. I’ll leave her to you.”

“Only me, boss? Are you leaving?”

“I’ll move away for a while.”

“Why?”

“I can’t control myself. All the pain goes away… its pure bliss.”

His eyes change color. He smiles at me. My heartbeat goes wild. Chills run down my spine. It’s scary, but it attracts my gaze.

Maybe I am a pervert.

“Calm… I am calm…” says brother.

“I understand. Where is miss?”

“She’s on the bed.” He points in a direction.

“So, what should I do first?”

“Ask for food from the staff first. We haven’t eaten in a week. I was too into it. Like an animal. I lost track of time.”

“What? How can you not take a break? She must be so hungry!”

“Well… Her belly is full.”

That’s true.

 

Image here again:

Pixiv

 

 

12