Chapter 10: It’s not my fault she’s hot!
740 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I’m currently staying in a hotel. Chasing me all the way outside the building. I’m able to shake the demon off after an hour of non-stop running.

I’m lucky I lost her. That girl can outrun track athletes. She’s in the wrong profession.

If I could sleep, I will have nightmares.

My phone rings, and it’s Lucine.

“Brother! How could you? You better prepare a lawyer! I’ll try to convince Ms. Saori to not press charges, but I can’t believe you’ve done this!”

That sounds bad.

What’s wrong with Saori? I should explain myself to Saori right now, but I’m not confident I can control myself. Before I knew it, nighttime has passed.

Thinking back on it. I did some wild stuff. The knowledge of me being an early shot made me overdo it. Am I going to get divorced already? I spent another day thinking about how to apologize and beg her to stay.


🌟 🎥🥛🎼🎾📚 🌟


The next day in the morning, my phone rang again. Lucine calls.

“Boss. You’re lucky. You married an angel.”

Oh, thank the author.

It came back during the day. My true partner in life. Pain. I expected this, but doesn’t it hurt more than usual? I’m feeling it again.

No problem though. If I push through. Pure bliss awaits me!

Let’s work for now.

A couple of days passed. I finished all the documents needed for the company. The building might be large for three people, but we’ll grow. It’s all set up. I can’t wait to show them our new base of operations.

I got another call from Lucine.

“… I think you should be careful, boss. Sis is… A bit weird, but she’s also nice. Maybe I’m over-thinking things.”

Since when did she call Saori sis? What even is this call about?

“I’m coming back. It’s been a week already. I’ll take you guys on a tour of our company building.”

“Oh. Then we’ll talk about the other stuff once you get here. Meet us at my house.”

What do we need to discuss? It’s not that far, and I reach the place. I ring the doorbell and knock on the door. Lucine opens the door.

“Boss. We have some issues,” says Lucine. She talks to me as we walk towards a room.

“YOU GOT OUR ONLY ARTIST PREGNANT, BROTHER!” says Lucine.

There I see Saori sitting on a chair, her stomach still big. Ignore that.

“Saori! I missed you!” We hug each other.

“I missed you too. How could you leave me for a week?”

She held my face and kisses me.

“I am glad you are back.”

“Sorry. I was out of control and you needed rest, and I didn’t trust myself.”

“Oh, you know I liked it.” She hugs me tighter and whispers in my ear. “We can go again, you know.”

I’m so lucky. My spear grows in size. Oh no. I have to control myself.

“What... About the pregnant part…” says Lucine.

“Well, if you want to,” I say.

I lost. Saori gave me the go signal. How do you expect me to resist?

“I need to,” says Saori.

I kiss her. Our tongues play with one another. Slowly, we fall into our own world.

“STOP!” Someone comes between us. Separating me from my love. Who is this foul creature?

“Brother… ca.. calm down.” Lucine falls to her knees as she looks at me.

I’ve lost my mind. I realize I’m scaring her with my expression.

“I’m sorry, Lucine.”

“It’s alright. You both should relax a bit, you know. Sis can’t even walk yet, and you’re already planning on… doing it again….”

She can’t walk?

“Saori, you can’t walk? Why tempt me like that then?”

She gives me a smile. A smile that made my spear grow harder. So hard that no other object can compare to it. As I focus on her, a sentence appears in my head.

Looks that can bring dynasties down! A calamity! You need to control this calamity now. Come on, bro! Go! Go! Go!

What is this?

“Anyway, here’s the test. I’ve already tested using different ones,” says Lucine.

It shows a plus sign on the test. That means she’s pregnant! Not that I had any doubt.

“You should rename our company to immoral agency, boss. This is scandalous!”

“Hey now! We’re married, okay?”

“I will wear my ring all the time. We should also say that I am married. So, we can avoid problems,” says Saori.

“I am also not pregnant.”

“Sis… Is something wrong? Brother, we should take her to the hospital fast,” says Lucine.

“Yeah, I think so too. Do you not want the child, dear?” I say.

Oh no, what happened to my Saori!

“Wait! I told you I would be happy if we had a baby. Remember?” says Saori.

Oh yeah. She said something ridiculous about wanting enough kids for a baseball game.

“Look, my stomach is already so big,” says Saori.

“That’s true. Sis, your belly is already as big as those I’ve seen who are close to giving birth,” says Lucine

“What! You are about to give birth already! Let’s go to the hospital!” I say.

“Calm down. That is not the point.”

“What’s the point, then?”

“It might be something else entirely. I mean, even my face is no longer blurry!”

It is a bit weird… It better to be safe though.

“Better to have a checkup. I know some doctors that deal with more unusual stuff like this,” I say.

I ask Lucine to prepare the documents required.

“Got it, boss. You guys better calm down and not try anything too… uhh… You get it!” Lucine leaves the room.

“Atlas. Can you get closer? Why are you standing away from me?”

“Uh. It’s better this way.”

“Can I not even get a hug from my husband?” she pouts.

I sigh and give her a hug. She’s still so soft and smells lovely.

“Can you give me a pat on the head?”

Alright. It’s just a head pat. She smiles at me. That smile will end me.

“Give me a small kiss here.” She points at her forehead.

She’s so cute right now, and it’s just a tiny kiss.

“I am so happy. Can you give my cheeks a kiss too?”

An innocent kiss on the cheeks.

“How about here?” she points at her lips.

Image

IMAGE

[collapse]

I mean, it’s only a kiss, right? I kiss her. A shallow kiss that turns into a deep one. Our lips separate. Her breaths grew heavy.

“Want to feel more comfortable, hubby? It will just be my hands.”

Hands-only, right? Obviously safe.

My spear unleashes itself. Her hands move up and down. Polishing my spear. It felt too good. My spear of lava explodes. I look, and she’s stained with my essence. She’s now only wearing her undergarments. When did that happen?

“How about just the tip?”

Time out! What am I doing? I’m getting swept up in the flow.

“That might be risky. Let’s stop here, okay?”

“How about here?” She whispers in my ear. She moves my hands until my finger reaches a different place. Should be safe right? It’s different.

I mean. Clearly, this is safe. One thousand percent.

We change positions. Now her back is facing me. My spear’s aim is true. Its power is massive with no hesitation.

“Ahhhh!” she screams as her body shakes.

“WHAT!” I hear another voice behind me.

I don’t care, though.

I’m in too deep.

If you find typos and other errors, please tell me! Thanks!

11