Chapter 11: What did I do now?
570 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a room of pure white. With only me and another person whose features I cannot see. Like a silhouette. This room was for my trial.

“Judge. I’m innocent!”

“It was a demoness, your honor!”

‘You were of sound mind and body when you decided.’

“No! It wasn’t me! It was not the true me. Please give me another chance!”

‘Did you use any drugs or other substances before?’

“None.”

‘Were you intoxicated?’

“Not a single drop.”

‘Guilty.’

“Wait! I’m not like this! She does something to me that triggers my reactions. That’s right, the bite! It was poison!”

‘You didn’t get bitten.’

“Her presence then! My self-control runs wild when I’m with her! That’s a good thing, though! We’re married anyway!”

‘You’re not normal. You’ve gone rogue!’

“I’m going to get some contracts! Stay away for a while. Talk through a screen or something!”

‘So. You’re blaming your wife for being a seductress?’

“When you put it that way… Yes.”

‘Don’t worry, I get it.’

“I know, right?”

‘Alright, so we blame some of it on your wife being hotter than the sun.’

“Hear. Hear.”

‘What about now, though?’

“What do you mean? Now? What now?”

‘I mean, what you’re doing right now?’

“Where am I anyway? What is this?” The white room dissolves.

‘Hey.’

What is this?

‘Who am I?’

“What kind of question is that?”

A smile forms on his featureless face. The action put off an eerie feeling.

‘Take a guess.’

“My conscience?”

‘Haha. No.’

“Then who or what are you?”

‘Your Blessing.’

“That makes no sense. Wha—” The white room shatters. A tug pulls me away from ‘My Blessing.’

‘By the way. It’s all your responsibility. You can’t blame us for what happens.’

Those are some sketchy last words. The white world fades.

“You’re nothing but a cow! Now moo for me!” My hand then slaps a plump bottom. My hand receives a soft and pleasant sensation. Wait! What am I doing?

“Mo—moo!”

Oh, no… I recognize this voice. My spear is inside a person who’s gone down on all fours. Her whole body shakes, and her stance is unstable. Please let my assumption be wrong!

I can see Saori lying down on the floor. Her eyes open, but they look listless. Her stomach was enormous with copious amounts of liquid on her body… I must’ve gone berserk again. Who is this girl then?

I can no longer escape reality. The truth hits me in the face.

“Lucine…”

“Moo—moo…”

Image

1nEwLK.png

[collapse]

What the heck did I do? And why in the author’s name do my hips keep pumping? My body continues its perverse actions. Lucine’s cave of pleasure and its treasures discovered. I should stop. But I don’t want to…

“A bit more, okay?” I say and kiss her. We change position, and I suck on her nipples. Heavenly milk gushes out, tasting better than anything I’ve ever had. I am renewed.

What am I doing?

Why can’t I stop?

I’m such a bastard.


🌟 🎥🥛🎼🎾📚 🌟


How long has it been? I don’t know!

My body is sticky and dirty from sweat and different fluids. The room smells of sweat, sex, and milk. Not rotten dairy, at least. It smells nice or I’m a pervert. Probably both.

I survey the area and see two girls with massive bellies. Their arms try hugging each other, but their bellies got in the way. Bodies covered in sweat, milk, and other fluids. Liquids pouring out from several areas.

When did I even do that? I experienced the triple package but can’t remember it! I should do it agai—. Mind over matter!

I add some holes to a paper bag and cover Saori’s face with it. This mess needs fixing. First, we need a bath, then give this room a complete cleaning.

It’s hard to bathe her like this. My spear is also hard. That’s the usual for me.

The paper bag was dissolving, and their moaning made it hard to concentrate. I’m sorry, Saori! Only a garbage bag was available. With a bag covering her face, I continue our bath.

I rub the soap on their soft bodies. Making sure they were clean all over. Their breaths were stable the whole way as they were sleeping. Like I was molesting them.

“That’s because you are,” I say to myself.

When it was time to clean their faces and hair, I focus first on Lucine.

She doesn’t wake up even with all the water hitting her face. My essence is all over her body. I examine the essence on my hand. It’s thick and sticky. Wait. What am I doing?

“Why the heck am I examining it?”

Curiosity got to me, alright? My whole life before marriage, I’ve never seen it. So… I’d be a little curious? Nothing weird about it. Not weird at all.

While shampooing her hair, a realization came to me. The stuff got on my face. I gag. Let’s not think about it deeper.

It was Saori’s turn.

“I’m sorry,” I say.

I grab Saori’s head and dunks it in the bath tub. It lasts for only a second.

“Ah! What happened…” she woke up and says that.

“Oh, it’s good you woke up! Just clean your face and hair yourself.” I try to leave.

“Wait, I cannot even move right now. How about you help me? We can have a deep cleaning session?” says Saori in a seductive tone.

This devil! She can’t even turn her head around. Yet she says stuff like that! I can’t lose to this witch! I submerge her head in the water again to clean her face. Then pull her out.

“What! I—is this so—some sort of play?” says Saori.

I find a towel and cover my eyes with it.

“Cooperate, look away!”

“O-okay, hubby.”

I pour shampoo on her head. After scrubbing and massaging her scalp, she fell asleep again, tired.

It was hell. But I somehow managed. In contrast, cleaning the room is easier for my psyche. Though it took longer. The time cleaning makes me forget my problems.

What do I do now?

I messed up. It felt good, though. If I go back in time. Will I do it again?

I know myself.

And?

I probably would.

Probably?

I definitely would.

 

Hello.

11