Chapter 12: What’s done is done
509 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Will you marry me, Lucine?”

“Yes!”

I propose in bed wearing only a bathrobe. No ring to give to her while she’s naked. While a different naked woman sleeps in the same bed. It was crazy to propose this way. The girl who accepted is crazier, though.

“I’ve always loved you, brother.”

“Maybe change what you call me?”

“But it’s hotter like this.” Her eyes focus on me. Her eyes look at me with such intense passion.

“I knew it. That thing Dewey gave you did something to your looks!”

“Uh… what?”

“I could control myself around you once you wore those things!”

“Isn’t that better?”

“I guess it is?” She was still staring at me; mouth open with drool dripping out. I rub her face and clean it with a towel.

“Alright, enough staring. I need to talk to gramps and Dewey about us.”

“Are you only taking responsibility for my first-time brother? Do you not love me?”

“I love you. You know that, Lucine.” I gave her a hug, and my spear hits her stomach, still large. It’s so hard to have serious talks with this! Why in the Author’s name do you never calm down?

“But you only love me like a sibling.” She pouts.

“A sibling I had sex with.”

She then gave me a bright smile and whispers to herself, “I can work with that. That’s so hot”. My sister, what have I done to corrupt you so?

I found my special underwear and wore them. I face Lucine again, and her face was bright red.

“What’s wrong?” I ask her.

“Ahhhh… Brother, you preyed on me in my moment of weakness!”

“What?”

“How could you propose like that?”

“Want to take it back?”

“No! How dare you say something so horrible!”

“Then what’s the problem?”

“It’s embarrassing.”

Moving closer to her, I give her a hug.

“I love you. We’ll do this properly.”

After all the improper things, at least. But I left that part out.

“O—okay, but is Sis alright with this?”

“We talked earlier, and also; she’s listening right now.”

“What!”

“Oh. I did not want to disturb you in your own world, Lucine, so I have been watching this momentous occasion!” says Saori.

She is sitting in bed. Saori inches closer to Lucine clings on to her from behind.

Image

1nPs0Z.png

[collapse]

“Looking forward to more fun times with you,” says Saori.

“Uh… Uh…” Lucine might have run away already if she could.

“It’ll be fun,” I say.

We tease her and talk for a bit more after. I realize I’m now partaking in a different ‘culture.’ A culture that gave me a shock before.

Oh well, that’s life.


🌟 🎥🥛🎼🎾📚 🌟


I left to go to grandpa first to ask for his blessing. Do the hard part first. I enter the house; I grew up in triggers a lot of childhood memories.

The living room has marks on the wall. We measured our heights here. Now I’m tall and strong enough to carry Lucine in my arms as my spear impales her.

The kitchen table where we ate together. I remember doing her on the table back at her house. A delicious meal.

Outside is where we hang our laundry. I remember Lucine’s blushing face. As I hung up the mattress, she wet herself. Now I made her squirt those liquids while we’re together at night.

The grave of our dog named Browny, who grew up with us. Now I remember screwing her like the bitc—.

STOP! These dirty thoughts are invading my precious childhood memories! What is wrong with my thoughts today? I compose myself and meet with gramps in his room.

“Oh, it’s you? I thought Lucine was coming,” says gramps.

“Gramps, I’m asking for your blessing! I hope you allow me and Lucine to marry as well!” Straight to the point and very direct. This way, it’s out there fast.

“What! You disappear for a week and some days, then sprout this on me!”

“I’m sorry, gramps, but we really love each other.”

“It’s mutual? Did she do something to you?”

Wait, what’s with this reaction?

“It was my fault, gramps. That is why I’m taking responsibility for my actions!”

“Hmm… this ended more peaceful than I thought it would,” says gramps to himself, ignoring me.

“So, your wife agrees with this? You’ve married for what, two months?”

“I did, gramps, and she also suggested this action! So please give us your blessing!” I bow down, and my forehead hits the floor with a sound.

“Alright.”

“Huh?”

“So, when’s your second wedding?”

“We haven’t planned the date yet.”

“Tell me the date, then leave.”

“That’s it? Gramps? Not even a single complaint?”

“Oh well, that’s life. Now go.”

It was surprising how easily that went. Is there something wrong with him? I expected more resistance, or at least a punch or kick. That was better treatment than when I got injured lying in the hospital bed.

Let’s ignore that for now. Now I need to talk to Dewey. I call him to meet in a private room in some fancy restaurant named ‘Delight to your tongue.’ I’m sure he’ll be easier to talk to. He can also explain more about his ‘gifts’ to me. Seems he did not make them with only good intentions.

“What’s up, bro! I canceled a date for this better be worth it,” says Dewey.

“We both know you’re lying about the date.”

“Don’t hurt me like that!”

I look him straight in the eye.

“Did you miss me with the underwear that hides my dick before?”

“Course I did.”

“You’re shameless. How could you do that?”

“You called me ugly first, you tall ass pretty boy!”

A bell rings outside. Our order arrives. The waitress places our order on our table. She came and left so fast…

“I did not call you ugly. You told me to be honest, so I told you what it said in my mind: Looks unique. Just like everyone else. On second thought, make it lower.”

“Your mom is ugly!”

“False.”

“Ugh… You’re right. The photos showed a hot MILF.”

“What the heck, man?”

“How bout you try it again? I’m better now.”

“Alright.”

I focus, and this pops up: Looks unique. Just like everyone else. On second thought, make it below that. Surgery on the nose, I see that!

Word for word, I replay it to him.

“End me….”

“So, what did you do?”

“I was bitter while making it. I can’t control what I make. It reduces your looks by a lot. Why do you think you didn’t have more girls like you in school?”

“I still had a lot, though?”

“I’ll kill you!” Dewey throws a fork came at me. Of course, I dodge it.

“Alright, let’s get to the main topic. Who cares about looks, anyway? It’s still better than having an eternal boner out.”

“I care darn it!”

“It’s about Lucine and me.”

“I already know.”

“What?”

He brought out an enormous container along with a couple of smaller ones. Where did he even hide that?

“It has a small bottle for drinking.”

“What is this?”

“I made these. You guys started doing that milking play again?”

“That was not a play! That’s her medical condition!”

“Sure. Sure.”

“We’re getting married.”

“Oh. That’s hot. You got married after going too far with the milk play, huh?”

“The what, man?” He’s right if I remember the moo stuff. I gotta deny it, though.

“You have my blessings. So, did you hide from your wife that you are cheating on her with your sister? That’s actually not related to you? That’s hot.”

“What? She knows about it.”

“Oh. That’s hotter.”

“Be more serious.”

“I am serious. Lucine has always liked you. You’re just dense when it comes to her. For Author’s sake, she asked for your help to milk her in the bathroom. She got naked in front of you, bro. How dumb can you be?”

“She told me it was scary.”

“Then she stopped asking you when you got a girlfriend. Plus, have you seen her room?”

“…”

“I’m happy for our family.” He comes near me and puts his arm over my shoulder.

A bell rings outside. It is our waitress again, and Dewey allows her to enter.

“Family… Family…” I hear the waitress say to herself.

The waitress must’ve heard the last bit of our conversation. Not to mention our very close position right now. She got the wrong idea.

“You are very nice customers! I want you to know that! Be happy!” says the waitress to us, then ran out.

After the waitress left, we continue our talk.

“She’s into me, right? She was blushing hard while saying we’re nice. The waitress is cute. Do you think she’ll give me her number?”

She thinks we’re a gay couple, dude.

Do I tell him?

Nah.

Oh well, that’s life.

 

Hey, hey.

9