Chapter 15: Forgive me, please
372 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Three months of married life. Every single day was memorable. Our bonds grew deeper each day. We learn about our strengths and weaknesses. What a dream come true. Though there are naysayers like my brother Dewey.

“Having a harem isn’t that great. I bet they get pretty annoying.”

I smile and give him a look of pity.

“I’ll kill you!”

Towards his fist, I dodge, and his face is now smashed.

“Whatever, you only have two wives. That’s not even a harem.”

“I know, right? Just the perfect number.”

“DIE!” Dewey attacks me with a flying kick!

I dodge it. Dewey flies straight to the hospital.

 


🌟 🎥🥛🎼🎾📚 🌟


 

I walk home with flowers and chocolates in hand. The flowers are of different types, all colored red and orange. I might have bought too many chocolates. I open the door to our house.

My paradise.

“Oh. I think my water broke,” says Saori.

“Let’s drive to the hospital now!” says Lucine.

“Calm down Lucine. It depends, but there’s a lot of time left normally. Alright Saori, just relax for now.”

I read about this and prepared in case of an emergency.

“Ahhh! Something is moving! It hurts!”

“CALL THE AMBULANCE RIGHT NOW!” I say.

“I’m calling right now!”

“Wait, driving there is better.”

“Hubby… I feel something. Ah!”

As Saori spoke, we notice tons of liquid pour from her below her dress. The white dress she wore turns a little red from her the waist down.

“Bloo—d,” says Lucine. She collapses on the floor. My only helper got knocked out! I need to go outside for help!

“Hubby… Do not leave me…” says Saori.

“I will just ask for help. Ok dear? Our neighbors might know something!”

I call for the ambulance as I leave the house. No one’s around! I also call our relatives, but they are far from us! I hurry inside and try to wake up Lucine with no luck. Water and some light slaps to the face don’t wake her.

“Help me… Hubby…”

“I’m here… I’m here, okay?”

She needs my help now! I lift her and place her on our bed. The blood flow seems to have subsided. I take off her bloodstained dress. There isn’t much blood as I look closer. That’s fortunate.

“Be strong alright?”

“I will try.”

Her breathing is calmer now. What did the books say about it? I don’t know how to deliver a baby.

“Try to push! You can do it!”

They say this in dramas, right?

“I am trying. Too painful! I cannot push anymore!”

Her legs and arms started flailing around. I try to hold them in place. She tried to punch her stomach with her arms. I stopped her and tie up her arms on the bed. I tie her legs together as well and hold them down.

“Saori! Calm down, that’s our baby in there!”

“Not a baby! Hubby, drive it out!”

“I can’t help you with that!”

“Ahh! It is going wild inside!”

“Just push Saori!”

Her head falls down. I’m overcome with a sense of dread.

“Saori!”

Thank the author! She can still reply!

“Hubby there?”

“Yes. Yes. I’m here!”

“Help. Kiss.”

Something’s wrong here. She’s talking weird.

“Okay! Just hold on tight. The ambulance will come soon!”

“Kiss!” she screams.

I kiss her lips. A sensation assaults my body. I can no longer control my body, yet I can still see and sense everything.

“Hubby will help me, right?”

I try to move my body, but I can’t. What is this sorcery? Instead, I nod. I can’t believe it. My body is so seduced I can’t control it?

“In hubby! Put it in! Fast!”

This demoness is out of her mind! I remove all my garments. This isn’t right! My spear reveals itself, ready to slay this demoness in front of me! Wait!

“Go fast!”

At the last step, moments before my spear impales itself. I regain control! If I’m being honest here. I still have the urge to ram it in! I’m going insane. But still, I can control my body now!

“Saori! What do you think you’re doing?”

Knowing that her plan failed. Saori moves herself to insert my spear inside her, but I stop her.

“Kiss?” says Saori, blinking her eyes at me.

I kiss her. Couldn’t help myself, she’s too cute. This time, though, I regain control.

“Now be good and push, okay?”

“I try! Hurts! Is different!”

“It’s okay, just hold on. The ambulance will come soon!”

Why is it taking so long, anyway? I look at the clock. It’s not moving. My phone is unresponsive. It seems frozen. Our bedroom door is still open. I run towards it and then I bounce off it. Something invisible is preventing me from leaving the room.

“Hubby. I promise it is different. Please help me…”

Her eyes are full of tears. It must be painful.

“Are you sure?”

“Uhh… In! In!”

I’m so far gone. To think I’ll even entertain this idea. Who am I kidding? I’m even excited about this! My phone and the clock are both still frozen. That’s my excuses secured.

I thrust my spear inside of her tight buns. It bursts out liquid and doesn’t stop!

“AHH! WRONG! NOT THERE!” says Saori.

I keep moving and her body trembles and shakes. She flails around for a while. After a couple thrust, she loses energy, her tongue hanging out. Liquids squirting from her flower.

“Feel… Good… but wrong… Not done… More…”

Wish accepted! My spear pierces her flower and her body trembles all over. Pleasure fills both of us! Her arms free itself from my makeshift shackles. The material breaks from her newfound strength! She then moves her upper body up to claw at my back and bite my shoulder! Our violent movements assault the bed.

Image

1vouUA.png

[collapse]

“IT HURTS SO GOOD!” she screams.

Light appears. It started with her flower. The light spreads. As it envelops our whole bodies. I experience a warm sensation.

Tick. I hear the clock.

My eyes open and I see Saori lying in bed. I notice we are both clothed. Her stomach is also back to normal. Her slim figure is visible even while wearing the dress. There’s still some blood on it. What happened was real.

Her eyes open, and she smiles at me. More beautiful than ever.

“Hubby… thank you… tired…”

She closes her eyes and sleeps. I hear an ambulance outside.

It worked out well.

Still, what I did was insane!

I make a promise in my mind.

Stay away from her when she's pregnant.


Kill all typos!
Smash that heart button!

To my brothers and sisters of culture:
Pixiv

8