Chapter 16: Milky analysis
466 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Me, Saori and Lucine are having dinner together at home. They made our dinner of fish, vegetables and some rice. I don’t know what this dish is called but Saori and Lucine made it together and it’s delicious.

“It scared me when there was blood at the beginning. I’m glad there were no complications,” says Lucine.

Earlier today, we picked Saori up at the hospital. She underwent a checkup and stayed there for one day. Nothing was wrong with her. The doctors even commented on how healthy she was. It means I am an innocent man. Not guilty at all. Nada.

“I can work! You were serious about it too, right hubby?” says Saori.

“Of course, I am. But we need to assess your skills and appeal first.”

“Am I supposed to audition? Is this a test?”

“Don’t worry about that. We have a more accurate way. Me and Lucine here devised a method that’s more accurate. Lucine, can you prepare now, please?”

“Okay boss,” says Lucine. She leaves us to prepare the room. Saori and I clean up and we talk as we clean up the kitchen and dining room.

“I think I understand now! So Lucine has a scouting blessing! I heard about those. People with those blessings are very rare.”

“Yes. They’re rare, but both me and Lucine have them.”

“Oh, but yours is a kind of lame though.”

“What! Mine’s not lame! I will concede that Lucine’s blessing can get more information.”

“Yours just comments if someone is hot or not. People who can see do that already.”

Fair point. That kinda hurts, though. Now that I think about it. It is pretty lame.

“Anyway! Let’s finish up. I’m surprised you’re not trying to come on to me like before.”

“Ugh. Do not remind me, please. I was out of my mind. Plus, you are the primary culprit!”

I inch closer to her and hug her from behind.

“Are you sure?”

“Wah! Stop!”

Her ears and cheeks started turning red. She shook me off and scurried away from me. Those actions made me want to grab her and hold her tight. I’m ruined. She’s not seducing me this time, and I’m still aroused. If I lose control, my inner judge will find me guilty!

“We only do this if you promise me… The… fake pregnant… The thing you did before! Promise you will not do that again.”

It’s that simple? Not even about her career or something? Wait. I do not know how it happened. Let’s tell her that.

“I don’t know how that happened.”

“Oh. I guess we can do it then.”

What? That was too easy!

“Nevermind! We still have to assess you first. We can enjoy ourselves after.”

I’m not dumb. We’ll revisit this later. Saved.

We walk to the room where Lucine set up. A large bucket in the middle and a lot of containers with measurements aligned populate the table. We see Lucine is sitting on a small bed wearing only a bath towel.

“Oh, you got me,” says Saori. She laughs and began undressing. I keep quiet.

“Sis! Stop undressing! We really will assess you! Why are you keeping quiet, boss? This is work!” says Lucine.

Sorry. Instinct.

“Really?” says Saori.

“Yes, sis, it’s true!”

“So, how does this work?”

“Sis you pose, sing or do an act. Then boss will…”

“It’s better to just start. Saori, can you sit there and smile?” I say.

We begin.

Lucine faces and looks at Saori, soon her eyes change. Her pupils change into something that looks like a target or crosshair. They look extraordinary. I pull her bath towel down and start caressing her bountiful bosom. My fingers then move to her nipples and I squeeze them. Milk pours out. Lots of it.

All the milk redirects towards the bucket as if it was magic. Well… I think it is magic.

Saori’s blushing while I’m doing this. I squeeze one last time and it’s run out. Lucine goes limp in my arms.

Image

[collapse]

“So that’s what we are doing.”

“How is this assessing me?”

I order her to look at the bucket. It’s empty. I then point to a container with measurement markers. The container filled to the brim.

“It measures your potential. The more the better.”

“Is it good that it overflowed?”

“Extremely good.”

“I do not really get it. But what should I do next?”

“Alright, let’s continue. Now try a cute pose.”

Saori cups both hands to her face. While I was getting more milk. I mean, continuing the evaluation. Saori talks to me.

“Do you think the other scouts and evaluators have perverted methods, too?”

I choke on that comment. Saori continues.

“How did you discover this?”

“We found out when we were young. It works even on recordings and shows. It was amazing seeing low level actors and singers that score high improve so fast. However, we could only test one thing per day when it’s not in person.”

“You were a perverted kid. Both of you did this every day?”

“Well, not every day… Maybe six times a week before we stopped?”

“Wow. One day off.”

“Anyway, let’s get back to it!”

Lucine was the one who brought it up. But let’s protect her dignity right now. She can’t respond in her current state.

We did several tests.

“Do a sexy pose!”

“Sing a bit!”

“Dance.”

“Wow, you suck at dancing.”

“I know!”

“Tell me a joke.”

“Why did the lonely kid become a pilot?”

“Why?”

“To overcome his fear of dying alone!”

I laughed at that joke. We have the same sense of humor. Shouldn’t have laughed, though.

“Now give me a serious look!”

“This is the last one! Shadow box!”

We are done! I lay Lucine down on the bed. It’s amazing so many liquids left her and she still looks normal. Her pupils change shape and her eyes return to normal, then her eyelids close.

Overall, the results are stunning.

All our containers are full or close to full.

There are other factors in a successful entertainment career. Talent and potential are not enough. Doesn’t hurt to have them, though.

These results are pretty insane, especially the on the looks department. Not sure I trust the dancing part, but alright. I won’t doubt it for now. Does Saori have a hidden talent for dancing?

I should write this.

“Hubby.”

A dress hits me in the face.

Let’s write it later.

7