Chapter 17: Turned it on its head
355 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“We need to set some rules. If we want to make any progress.”

Lucine is lecturing us in the living room. It’s just me though, as Saori is just sleeping on the couch.

“So what rule are we talking about?” I say.

“I ban you from it when we have work!”

“What? Banned! How about once a day?”

“Brother! Are you crazy? You want us to die? You don’t stop for days sometimes!”

“I always ask if you want to stop though? And both of you never say no.”

“Well…”

“I’ll settle for four times a week.”

I’m being generous here.

“Boss! I’m serious here! It’s been 2 days already and sis is still out of it! It’s good that her stomach is returning to normal. Imagine if it stayed inflated like before!”

She’s called me boss. She must be serious this time. I’ll agree with it for now. I need to find a doctor that’ll help me with our bedroom situation. Why do I always lose control and go overboard every single time?

“Alright, we’ll have Saori stay at a different location when we find a show for her.”

“Boss! I knew you’d understand!”

“But. Be there for me, alright?” I face her and I place both my hands on her shoulders.

“Bro—Brother.”

She nods as her ears turn red. Gotcha. The moment you used ‘brother’ instead of ‘boss’, I got you.

I hold her chin and make her face me. She closes her eyes and her lips, ready for a kiss. I stop myself.

“Let’s first decide what Saori’s first role will be.”

I walk back to the couch and sit down. There are a bunch of papers containing auditions for minor roles. I look up and Lucine is pouting at me.

“Secretary Lucine, please be professional.” I give her a stern face.

Her face shows disbelief. Understandable as almost all our previous meetings starting from, we got married always… Shall we say got sidetracked. Yes. That’s the right word.

“Boss, among these I recommend picking from these three,” says Lucine.

It’s kind of amazing how she can change modes so fast. Let’s also act professional this time. I read the papers she recommended.

It is for a small villainous stepmother role. It’s set in olden Anor times when emperors ruled. They will air the show once a week on several online streaming sites. It’s quite a long contract 6 months overall.

I don’t like it that’s too long! There are some breaks in shooting as they will film in advance. But at the midpoint of the show. I won’t be able to have se — I mean, meet with Saori.

The second one is for a minor love interest. It’s a modern day romance drama about a pet shop owner falling in love with a college student. This one is shorter as it has a planned 8 episodes.

This one is a no go. Saori plays the minor love interest. The minor love interest loses the protagonist’s love and then meets the main female lead. Long story short, there’s cheating involved. Sorry cheating is not my cup of tea. No NTR in my house!

The last one is about a dancer. It’s a major role.

I don’t even read it after I find out it requires dancing skills. Her dancing skills are so bad. People with two left feet find Saori’s dancing offensive.

The other roles are garbage in comparison. I feel good about these three. Saori should pick from the first two. I don’t think she’ll have time to learn to dance, so we should pass on the third one.

Do I like any of them? No. I’m stuck with these, though.

“Let Saori pick from either of these.”

“Do you think these are good, boss?”

“Yeah, I do.”

“Wow! That means we just have to pass the audition!”

Lucine trusts my instincts way too much sometimes. However, I am lucky with these sorts of things. I would prefer to say I’m skillful. But I recognize I’m not.

“How about you Lucine? I registered you as a talent too. Do you want to do something?”

“I’m not good at acting, singing or dancing, boss.”

“You are definitely better at dancing, plus you have the looks.”

“Brother. Don’t tease me.”

“You know I’m not, plus you trust yourself, right? We have your assessment here.”

It took almost half a day, but we also got her what I’m now calling ‘Milk Scout’ results. It was a bit more complicated. But it worked. Lucine also has potential.

Her results improved compared to when we were young. What changed? Can potential improve with age? So many questions…

Oh well. Doesn’t matter that much.

I can’t do it on myself. I want to know though! What would the result be?

While I was thinking about my imaginary results. Lucine sat on my lap.

“What is this improper behavior?” I say.

“Brother. The workday is over.”

“Call me boss on the job. We are still talking about your work.”

I’m acting like a stern boss. I’m a total poser I know.

“Brother, if I really worked as a talent. You’d be alone here, you realize that, right?” says Lucine.

“The company values your work as a manager and secretary.”

I am convinced. I lift her and walk away from the living room.

“Brother? Where are we going?”

“Anywhere else, just not here.”

“Why not here?”

“There’s another succubus in this room. The one in my arms has valiantly surrendered herself in place of her sister.”

“Oh, please hero, spare my sister! I’ll do anything you want!” says Lucine.

Why am I a bad hero?

“You’ll regret your words soon!” I say and move her over my shoulder.

I hold her like a sack over one of my shoulders. My other hand then smacks her bountiful bottom. She screams and moans at every smack. Wet liquid splashes onto my body. We reach the bedroom and I drop her onto our gigantic bed. She removes her clothes as I inch closer.

I move behind her, and I hold her now exposed breasts with both hands.

“Brother, please wait! I’m really sensitive right now!”

Too late. I pinched her nipples. Below her, clear liquid kept gushing out. Wetting the bed.

“Ahh! No! It won’t stooop!”

Milk then pours out from her nipples. The amount is staggering.

“Noooo!”

It’s taking a long time. I got impatient and plugged her hole with my spear. Did not help at all. There’s a different white liquid mixed in now. I sat down on the bed and Lucine’s hips moved on their own.

Image

[collapse]

The room warms. We both feel good. Her movements continue as she moans and her body shakes.

It’s a very pleasurable time.

There’s just a slight problem.

We might need to go swimming tomorrow.

8