Chapter 19: Lucine’s Addiction
362 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wake up.

My body is tired. I try to move my legs, but I can’t. I look around and I’m alone in our bedroom. What’s the time? This has been happening for a while. I’ve lost track of time.

I’ll be in heaven again when he comes. My body may appear out of sorts, but I already miss him.

I detect footsteps. He’s here!

Brother, I miss you so much. Where have you been? I try to convey this to him.

“Brother… Sex!”

That’s weird. The words that came out of my mouth became different. Oh well, it’s the same thing I want. No, not want. Need.

I hear some noises coming from his direction. But I cannot understand them. Oh, it’s here. My lovely brother’s blessing!

My mouth opens to accept him inside. At first it was hard, but with patience and consistency, I improved. It reaches far inside my throat and after some time, he blesses me with his essence.

He fills my insides with love. But this is only the beginning! There’s something better coming!

Give me love! He puts me on back and opens my legs. In one thrust, I am filled with ecstasy. My mind flies away into the clouds. More of his essence fills my womb. Already filled to the brim, but I sense it expand! This feeling is glorious! My whole body tightens, not wanting to let go!

What time is it? How long was I out?

Tired. But I need him again. The moments are so fleeting. It feels good, but my mind can only remember the small parts. But I still want it… My body and soul both crave for it.

It’s just my mind can’t keep up. The time? It doesn’t matter what time or date it is. I miss him already. When will he come?

I can’t see the room anymore. My vision is blurry. How many times did he come again? I pick up on some noises. Is it footsteps? He’s here!

Brother, I miss you. Where did you go? Don’t leave me for too long!

“Bro… Sex.”

This time, he lifts and holds me as his hands caress my breasts. His fingers play with my tips and they expunge milk. The pleasure is immense and is making me lose my mind. A series of highs that didn’t seem to stop!

While riding that high, he enters me from behind. My other tunnel that is now trained to fit him. Too much! It’s too intense.

I wake up.

What happened after?

My vision is black. Maybe my eyes are closed? Am I going blind? It doesn’t matter.

Pleasure and ecstasy flow though my veins. Even the slightest of movements might make me fly high towards the skies.

Where is brother? How can he leave me again? I want him. Need him!

Some fresh sounds enter the area.

Brother! I need you here with me now! Love and embrace me!

“… Sex!”

His hands grab onto my arms. He tries to make me sit up! Oh! Oh! A simple touch is too much! Every nerve in my body screamed out loud. The very fiber of my being shook to its core!

I wake up.

Where is he? Where? I need my fix! Brother, are you there? It’s so dark and no sound happens. I must be blind. Am I also deaf now? Doesn’t matter.

Brother. Brother. Sex. Brother. Sex. Sex.

“Ex.. S.. X!”

I try to scream and shout at him. I struggle to move for him. His scent invades my senses.

My soul shook to its core! Every muscle. Every cell inside me tasted pure euphoria. I can die now with no regrets!

Image

[collapse]

I wake up.

“Doctor, how is she?”

“This is amazing! You were telling the truth? No drugs or enhancers found! Zero!”

Two voices are talking. A man and a woman. The male voice is brother’s. While the woman’s voice is unfamiliar.

“Doctor, so will my wife be fine?”

“Oh, she will be fine. Just needs rest. We might need to inject some sedatives as the withdrawal looks to be bad.”

“Doctor, do we really need to use sedatives?”

“Unfortunately, yes. She might be a harm to herself if we don’t.”

“Oh, no! What have I done?”

“Don’t be too sad. I’ll help you.”

“Thank you, doctor.”

“So how about you also help me ‘get it done’?”

Oh. Somehow the conversation took a different direction?

“Doctor, my wife is lying on the bed next to us!”

“That matters because?”

“I don’t think we should do this, doctor.”

Are we adding a third one this soon?

“My dear patient. You have a problem down here. Let this doctor cure you.”

“Doctor, this is really a bad idea.”

“Shush. Just leave it to—.”

There’s a loud thump. Soon, sounds of crashes and things breaking and falling assaults my ears. Too noisy.

“Ahh! What a mess! Doctor, are you alive!”

My energy has gone too low. I am so tired. That was the last thing I picked up as sleep takes me.

“Lucine. Are you okay now?”

“Yes… I’m tired, but it’s better now, brother.”

My belly has returned to its original size. I’m in a wheelchair, but I can move my legs. They are just wobbly. Everything else looks okay. Wait a minute. Is it just me or did my breasts get bigger? 

“Your vitals are all good. It’s good to love each other. But have some moderation!” says the doctor.

The doctor was a pretty woman with blond hair. It was quite tragic that bandages cover half her face. She also has an arm cask on.

Before we left, the doctor gave me a thumbs up. I like this doctor. It’s pretty sad what happened to her.

“Lucine, we may have to adjust our schedules. It’s only been two weeks, and you ended up in a hospital!”

“I’m okay with anything you want.”

“I think once a week is good. As much as it pains me.”

We can do it every day if he wants… I don’t mind… 

Weird thoughts pop into my mind.

I remember reading something similar to this. On an explicit website. It contained weird tags. They fit my situation to a tee.

Vanilla?

Something about cream?

Inflation, I think? Yeah, that tag applies.

What’s the other one?

Ah…

Is it mindbreak?

Slap that heart button.

Slap it good.

But don't slap twice! Lol.

11